Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out (57226 Views)

Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) / Revealed! Most Newlyweds Don’t Have Sex On Wedding Nights / Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by winsome5(f): 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by onwai1(m): 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by natureblack(m): 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
The truth about this story has not yet been told.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Chizzy20(f): 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
Huh, didnt she knw d guy was a dropout b4 she even started dating him.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Celepope: 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
The Groom na Buhari? grin

2 Likes

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Deefuray(f): 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
That girl is WICKED
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by onstelly(f): 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
So sad, why would she do such a thing

1 Like

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
After spending his hard earned money to sponsor her through school sad she didn't know he wasn't a graduate. When he kept on spending on her.
She even chose his wedding day to break the news,

2 Likes

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by gurunlocker: 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
too much error in the report... "she snub her groom"
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Monimatic(m): 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
Buhari where are u, dem don dump ur fellow colleague(Groom) wey no go school.

4 Likes

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by MARKone(m): 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
Na this one my people dey talk say

"Jebe ejebe adimma, naba anaba adimma" grin

Oga go look for an accountant, a police man, and a lawyer to balance the "account" collect your N160k, calculate the money you paid for her school, school fees, handout money and sorting allowance, because I know that kian babe go be olodo of the highest order. No leave 1kobo for them, some people can be heartless.

Next time, no let any girl mention admission, talk less of school fees to you again o.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Cheeun(f): 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
Orisirisi! They are both sick. undecided
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by plainmirror(m): 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
This is scam
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by adconline(m): 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
Sorry about your loss, but count your blessings!! This one is ready to poison you in order to fuckkka a better educated or wealthier man..

2 Likes

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by KingBish(f): 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
There's certainly more to this gist.
The Ifunanya definitely knew the guy dropped out of school but has love for education which made him see her through school.
So until she comes out with her real reason, I shall reserve my comment
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by callmenow: 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
Can someone with an OND be considered a graduate, even from a federal polytechnic? He should be happy that he was not living with a grasshopper. Grasshopper in marriage is worse that hell for any man or woman. Good riddance to bad rubbish. The 'groom' is a lucky man.

3 Likes

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Cheeun(f): 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
Seconded.
natureblack:
The truth about this story has not yet been told.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by ikombe: 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
Booked
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by elantraceey(f): 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
Use her for ritual............

But the guy na confirm Ode sha......

ode how?

He thought he has found love na.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
ßitch. Useless ßitch. Retard. Gold digger. Piece of trash.

My Father! My Father! Any girl who plans this kind of evil against me let fire consume her! angry

2 Likes

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Kolade354(m): 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
If a girl should try that with me ..........she will suffer dearly cos i will deal with her mercilessly.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by lastchild: 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
Its only me that knows who did this, spiritual spouse did, I know them well, I've lived with them and know what they do

Wrong decision is their motto
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by BISIXCLUSIVE: 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hope the guy is from nairaland?cos guyzzzz hr deserves more than that..........
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by BotherMleeper(m): 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
"All because of ifunanya ifunanya"

-P Square (ifunanya)

3 Likes

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by 0merta(m): 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
Na this kain happenings dey make some Niggers go Battey charger shop go buy Acid.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Johnnoo(m): 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
dre11:

I don't think there is a favourable way or best way to punish her.......

Because the
The money she took
The time of the guy she wasted
The crd cards of the guy she swallowed
The gift and dinner she had
The body fluid of the guy she wastedgrin
The words and prayer of the guy she abandon
Will all join hands to punish her

grin grin grin grin
Btw sb should tell her there are consequencies.
Maybe another guy with complete swag is turning her krazy
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by EbolaParasite: 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
cococandy:
If she knew before the wedding arrangements that he was a school drop out and went ahead to an the wedding,then she's mighty silly.

But if the man hid that fact from her,then she's right on track. No marriage should be contracted under false pretenses

Are you really that lazy? All the info you need to answer your rather ridiculous question is in the post. I assume you saw the title and hastily dropped your comment. Read the post juh. Indomie generation tongue

6 Likes

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
*In Yemi Alade voice*
Ayakata; This one na gobe.....original gobe.

1 Like

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Ojochegbe1(m): 6:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
is common in dat side cha i'm not surprised, but wait oooo hmmmm bad bride grin
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
dre11:

Pix:

•Ekene Uzoigwe: Dumped at the church by wife during wedding pictured below.
though painful, its still better than an unhappy woman in ur home and its also better than divorce but the lady is evil sha oo

1 Like

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Pius007: 6:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
It seems to me there's more to this issue,probably they don't want people to know the truth.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by coolcacuz: 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
SCAM!!!! I sure say na igbo gurl(I still like my igbo gurls though), feeling d guys shame and disappointment, if na me both school fees both bride price I go collect every thin (wit intrest if possible) because there was an agreement (been engaged and getting married is like entering into a contract) and she screwed up I pity for d graduate she gets maried to

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra / Percentage Of Wives That Earn More Than Their Husbands In Nigeria / I Have Arrested My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.