Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out (57185 Views)

Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) / Revealed! Most Newlyweds Don’t Have Sex On Wedding Nights / Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by BISIXCLUSIVE: 10:58am On Jan 08, 2015
Defcon1:

waooo! shocked
why would you say that
You should knw what I mean.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by 100Cents: 11:04am On Jan 08, 2015
dre11:

Dead on arrival

You know say menopause still far nah
Nah instant punishment people like that need so it will deter the rest from towing that part

There is no need to plan evil for a person. When God is alive and watching.

I hear one tori like that.

One lady did something lesser than this. She now went to marry a richer guy, the thing no work. She tried marrying a second guy, e no work again

She now went back to the guy she rejected and is begging to even pack into his house as ordinary girlfriend without marriage. The guy refuse o.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by 100Cents: 11:07am On Jan 08, 2015
chimkaire:
This is one helluva show cheesy cheesy.

The man's complaining of 160k when this babe made everyone know he is an illiterate undecided undecided undecided

Meanwhile, the 160k rice and drinks nko? Who chow and drink am cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Na joke I dey ooo before some misogynists come calling for my tiny neck cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed

160K is just a single spending. Money given to her parents to serve people at the traditional wedding.

Read well joor. And this topic doesn't deserve mockery..
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by kennyamusan(m): 11:07am On Jan 08, 2015
KingBish:

I find it difficult to believe a human being can be this ignorant in this century. But you're certainly tryna prove me wrong.
Assuming your sister finds out that her husband to be is a serial killer and has some serious terminal illness on her wedding eve, you're saying it wouldn't justify calling off the wedding at the last minute?
N/B: Her conscience won't let her tell the world the real reason to avoid tarnishing the man's image and being stigmatised in the near future
Long story short, if this lady called off the wedding because the man didn't go to school like she's said then she's very heartless but if there's more to it, then we shouldn't be too quick to judge her.
It's only the person wearing a shoe that knows exactly where it hurts
I think am too big to exchange words with u,certainly if you think u r wise,ur post have been justified that you are not,but like u v siad,'imagine if ' and that's not the case here,you need to know how to talk to people and respond to issues,it would help u a lot as I am very sure am not the first person to be telling u this
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by 100Cents: 11:10am On Jan 08, 2015
Celepope:
The Groom na Buhari? grin

That is how Nigerians will reject buhari though he didn't send any of us to school..

1 Like

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by 100Cents: 11:13am On Jan 08, 2015
Cheeun:
Orisirisi! They are both sick. undecided

Yeah, he is not a wise investor..

The loan went bad from the first day..

1 Like

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by KingBish(f): 11:15am On Jan 08, 2015
kennyamusan:
I think am too big to exchange words with u,certainly if you think u r wise,ur post have been justified that you are not,but like u v siad,'imagine if ' and that's not the case here,you need to know how to talk to people and respond to issues,it would help u a lot as I am very sure am not the first person to be telling u this

Oya abeg dey go. I'm done talking to you

1 Like

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by 100Cents: 11:24am On Jan 08, 2015
Mbaise, Imo state.

Ngwa, Abia state..

Hmmm lipsrsealed I dey hear their story before. Now I know, I have heard and I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by mainman7(m): 11:35am On Jan 08, 2015
DrGroove:
Igbo men, always thinking money alone can get them everything including wife.
Igbo ladies..Playing wayo because of Money since 1960
Height of wickedness... hehehehe. Men, una don see am? No be only una waka come to "sample " ladies and dump, ladies were also informed.
Educated woman + Illiterate man is a mistake!
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by PreciousGem(f): 11:35am On Jan 08, 2015
iiichidodo:
I am contributing my quota...are you?.

it would be great 4 u to tell us

2 Likes

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by mainman7(m): 11:35am On Jan 08, 2015
adusim:

This is typical for Anambra women! I pity any man that looks for a wife and makes the mistake of venturing into that Omambala enclave. He will surely regret. Anambra women are trash and make terrible wives.......a word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by mainman7(m): 11:37am On Jan 08, 2015
gmyguy:

Hope you have all the receipt of her school fees and bank teller of all the pocket money...you deserve a refund...Please, go to EFCC and complain. You have been scammed
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by mainman7(m): 11:38am On Jan 08, 2015
powerblaze:
This is why i find it extremely hard to trust an igbo girl.
They're terribly short sighted and outrageously selfish. Obviously shes been cheating on him.
No hard feelings.. angry
Lol. Why would an igbo guy like u say this?!
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:41am On Jan 08, 2015
100Cents:

She went to school with his money and now he who sent her to school is an iilliterate.

I know women more than they know themselves so I no dey bother my head with them much..
na 4 dose who dey kari dia mata 4 head nah.. Me train a gal wey no b my wife, aneva foolish reach dat level
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by iiichidodo: 11:51am On Jan 08, 2015
PreciousGem:

it would be great 4 u to tell us
Errmm...
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by powerblaze(m): 12:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
mainman7:

Lol. Why would an igbo guy like u say this?!

Bros you won't understand. I've experienced it first hand. Not once. Not twice.
It's crazy how, regardless of their nature, they still turn out to be the same. In a flash, they'll forget everything you've done for dem and go after the next big thing.

They never add anything meaningful to your life. Only interested in taking from you.

No offence to few good ones left

1 Like

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Cheeun(f): 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
God bless your dirty mind again. Have a nice day! grin
natureblack:
your signature ........it caught my dirty-mind in the act grin
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by chrisosas1: 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
this is so bad..she will regret her action some day.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by MurdaForker(m): 1:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
chimkaire:
Not quite, dear embarassed smiley
But, it has happened. Better she bailed now than subject the man to misery by lack of respect and all.
*modified*
On replying you, I saw your "idiot" adjective
Are you for real?
Where do these crop of morons spring from
You nitwit should get a brain
Omo ale jati jati. Die on top the matter naa or lead a demonstration against what the girl did, numbskull angry
Quote me and your scrawny fingers shall wither. Amadioha gbuokwa gi n'elu ute ahu idina na asa'm okwu
Nwa onye ibi grin angry
Nawa o
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by bdidi: 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
Cheeun:
God bless your dirty mind again. Have a nice day! grin

It did catch my naughty mind also! What a signature! Nice one sister

And u sure look good if that's you.

Cheers!
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Cheeun(f): 1:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
Hey, am not trying to be biased or take sides here. I just feel there's more to this story. Can't you see that
kennyamusan:
hmmmmmm,women sha,always finding a way to defend themselves,imagine if it were a guy that did dis,Honestly,would u say the same ?

1 Like

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by kennyamusan(m): 1:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
Cheeun:
Hey, am not trying to be biased or take sides here. I just feel there's more to this story. Can't you see that
and am not trying to be sentimental too,v heard a lot of stories and I discovered if it were a guy in d ladies shoes,hell will be let loose even before anyone thinks there is more to the story. Kai,men don suffer oooo
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by kennyamusan(m): 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
KingBish:

and do u think I would have time to waist for a parasitic homo spaien like you either who cannot different between sense and nonsense ?
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by kennyamusan(m): 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
KingBish:

and do u think I would have time to waist for a parasitic homo spaien like you either who cannot differentiate between sense and nonsense ?
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by elohorayodele: 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
AMATA guys sponsoring gals since 16BC.
Lesson: never sponsor any gal you are not married to, if she needs school fees she should remember that God gave her parents to fend for her.

1 Like

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by KingBish(f): 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
kennyamusan:
and do u think I would have time to waist for a parasitic homo spaien like you either who cannot different between sense and nonsense ?

Oga the words you intended to use are spelt thus:
1. W-A-S-T-E
2. HOMO S-A-P-I-E-N
3. D-I-F-F-E-R-E-N-T-I-A-T-E

Have you seen that you don't know anything and shouldn't be arguing with me? Oya shuuuhh! Gerrout!!!
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by kennyamusan(m): 2:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
KingBish:

1. W-A-S-T-E
2. HOMO S-A-P-I-E-N

Have you seen that you don't know anything and shouldn't be arguing with me? Oya shuuuhh! Gerrout!!!
and u r so stupid not to know the meaning of the word typographical error,silly slowpoke,like I said before,ur brain need examination
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by kennyamusan(m): 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
KingBish:

1. W-A-S-T-E
2. HOMO S-A-P-I-E-N

and you re so stupid enough to post nonsense here,Lolzzzzzzzzz,y did ur parent waste money on educating you cos I guess you have never come across the word typographical erroe,silly slowpoke.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
100Cents:

160K is just a single spending. Money given to her parents to serve people at the traditional wedding.

Read well joor. And this topic doesn't deserve mockery..
It doesn't. Bye sad sad undecided
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by MNWD(f): 2:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
Sad.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Defcon1(m): 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
You should knw what I mean.
No idea
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Babe2sure(f): 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
Don't worry, she will meet her waterloo for the embarassment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra / Percentage Of Wives That Earn More Than Their Husbands In Nigeria / I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.