Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out (57219 Views)

Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) / Revealed! Most Newlyweds Don’t Have Sex On Wedding Nights / Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by cococandy(f): 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
EbolaParasite:

P
Post was edited later after I commented. So Sharrap tongue
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by 0merta(m): 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
iiichidodo:
Yet some paid Apc e or he-goats want to force a nakedd,stark illiterate down our throats and our very complex society!??...GEJ till 2019..

When exactly will you have sense?

...Common sense?

4 Likes

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by anthoniaz(f): 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
Wicked girl.

So she suddenly realised the guy was a drop-out after making him to waste money in training her and making arrangements for their marriage. undecided

If that guy swear for her ehnn, e go too bad.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
I can admit that sometimes i may be rude, even some times bitchy as well and saucy, but i can authoritatively say that i have never caused this pain to a guy b4, i dont even have the heart to do it. Some girls are mean, wicked and self centred, may she live with the guilt for d rest of her life.

Also to the guys, never spend uselessly for a girl, na una dey always cos am, una no dey gree hear word... One guy i gave my numba today kept callin and callin and wen i didn't pick he sent me a 1,500 recharge card

6 Likes

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by coolcacuz: 6:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
Kolade354:
If a girl should try that with me ..........she will suffer dearly cos i will deal with her mercilessly.

I swear!
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Walexsammy(m): 6:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
Am really sorry to say, buh dis guy is a learner, u didn't go skul ur self and u were willing to train someone, in this 21st century?.....smh I guess he has forgotten dat 'birds of thesame feather flocks together'...............make e jst take hear shaa

1 Like

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by danvault: 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
chimkaire:
This is one helluva show cheesy cheesy.

The man's complaining of 160k when this babe made everyone know he is an illiterate undecided undecided undecided

Meanwhile, the 160k rice and drinks nko? Who chow and drink am cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Na joke I dey ooo before some misogynists come calling for my tiny neck cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed

Funny how you guys don't know the difference between a dropout and an illiterate.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by passionate88: 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
That guy na mumu... Big time, why send her to schl?, that's what her parents are there for... I don't know why most Igbo girls do this alot

1 Like

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by redcliff: 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
Moral of the story: dont sponsor any girl through scul...
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Islie: 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
lalasticlala:
This is how people incure curses on themselves, tomorrow they start running about from one prophet to another looking 4 help, and they would get duped by them.

She didn't know he's a drop out when she was enjoying his money?

That's heartlessness.

Anyway, its better to break up when they've not been pronounced husband & wife than for them to marry & divorce, or d woman poisons him to marry another "educated" lover.

But the timing was very wrong. She should have told him weeks b4 d D-day.

Any curse placed on her by that man must work. Infact, curse or no curse, she must pay 4 her actions...

Thanks for this post.......

U just made my daygringrin
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Matthewbriggs(m): 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
freshness2020:
...there is something behind this story that is still sketchy!
This wickedness is wicked!

@bolded

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

What an Epic line.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by LesbianBoy(m): 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
When a woman advices women about not trusting men MOST listen, but when a man advices his fellow men about not trusting women and also not to spend so much on a woman (who they are not married to and especially on education) MOST don't listen! Some even call you ''stingy'', ''gay'' or ''chauvinistic'' etc. for giving them such advices!(i have seen it here on NL sef). Anyways, i have no problem with the name-calling. But pls, they should learn to keep their tales that touch the heart to themselves pls! If it was before, i would have sympathized with this MUGU-MAN. But now, MBANU! Btw, i am very sure his fellow men or family members would have asked him for money but he would claim he doesn't have money. Yet he sponspored a girl(who he has not married) in school! Aside that, i am sure she must have also enjoyed lots of cash and material gifts from this MUGU! Mstcheew.....Good for him jor!
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by ojoagefu4jc(m): 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
This quite unfortunate to many especially d groom. However,it is pertinent to clearify some unanswered questions like,when did she know he is a drop out? Have they ever talk about their education and what did they say to each other? Did she ever love d guy or just an opportunist? If a lady accept ur proposal on d condition that she must go to school first,its a pointer to something especially if d guy would be some metres below d cadre. ............... Educational difference is not enough to quit marriage if other things went well.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by lilmax(m): 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Hope the guy is from nairaland?cos guyzzzz hr deserves more than that..........
why? Wetin them do you?
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by dre11(m): 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
lalasticlala:
This is how people incure curses on themselves, tomorrow they start running about from one prophet to another looking 4 help, and they would get duped by them.

She didn't know he's a drop out when she was enjoying his money?

That's heartlessness.

Anyway, its better to break up when they've not been pronounced husband & wife than for them to marry & divorce, or d woman poisons him to marry another "educated" lover.

But the timing was very wrong. She should have told him weeks b4 d D-day.

Any curse placed on her by that man must work. Infact, curse or no curse, she must pay 4 her actions...

Lala don vex gringrin
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
Smtin lik did happnd to a neighbour of mine,till nau d lady isnt married nau she is disturbin d man wit cals who is happily married to a responsible woman whom he met as a virgin wit 2kids.wat goes around comes around,it shall nt b well wit d girl .Dis is really pathetic,I feel for d man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by diasporaman(m): 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
The girl has mined the gullibility and nincompoopery of the guy. I thought this kind of trade by barter love no longer exist in Igbo land.

She went to Oko Poly, a glorified secondary school and she is claiming big babe. If she had gone to Covenant University maybe she would just lock up the poor dude.

4 Likes

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by excel111(m): 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
Why ladies are so stupid like ds?

1 Like

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by dre11(m): 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
iiichidodo:
Yet some paid Apc e or he-goats want to force a nakedd,stark illiterate down our throats and our very complex society!??...GEJ till 2019..

Never knew u where this dumb

2 Likes

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
so painful, if its nt spiritual attack, guy leave her,she will meet her waterloo someday, repercution await her...can u imagine...ladies pls lets be careful so nt to invokin curse upon us..watch how u treat people with evil.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by zigger(m): 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
Nigerian movie
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by diasporaman(m): 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
OKO POLY is a glorified secondary school.
Make Una tell the idiot girl.

1 Like

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Missmossy(f): 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
embarassed Such a heartless lady, karma will surely take its due course!

1 Like

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by dre11(m): 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
Johnnoo:

grin grin grin grin
Btw sb should tell her there are consequencies.
Maybe another guy with complete swag is turning her krazy

grin
The guy don carry living magun girl

Because their would be repercussions
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by vicadex07(m): 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
davdandam:
Eeeeeeee story for babalawo o, guy go ogun state go do correct magun she dey mad

Lol...
OGUN State Translation ~ Charm State

1 Like

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by adedayourt(m): 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
Is she madt?

How on earth wudnt u kno dat bout d person u wana marry...

All des children in romance sef undecided
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by EbolaParasite: 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
cococandy:

Post was edited later after I commented. So Sharrap tongue

If that's the case, then you haff been vindicated. Since i no dey carry last, Sharrap to you too my sister. grin, all for phone yo.
Wonder why nairaland doesn't have a function indicating posts have been edited. In this day and age, Seun, how far na?

1 Like

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by BlueMagic2(m): 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
If she doesn't repay all the money i invested in her education with interest, i 'd eliminate her and her entire family. cool
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Orikinla(m): 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
When a woman is dancing shoki, there is a man she is targeting.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by zigger(m): 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
redcliff:
Moral of the story: dont sponsor any girl through scul...
Seconded
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by iiichidodo: 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
0merta:

When exactly will you have sense?

...Common sense?
Till we do away with illiterates among which your demi-god Buhari..
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Bitojoe(m): 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
Let some ladies keep deceiving themselves.i know a doctor who married a school cert as husband

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? / Percentage Of Wives That Earn More Than Their Husbands In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.