Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out (57230 Views)

Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) / Revealed! Most Newlyweds Don’t Have Sex On Wedding Nights / Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by marley145: 10:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
Na ogbanje dey worry d girl,law of karma dey warm up for her
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by ProsperUSA: 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
Really

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Usminous: 11:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
Sleekbaby:
This is unfair, y did she allow him in d 1st place to waste his money, time n energy when she knows deep down that she is not going to marry him or did she just find out. Guy take heart, let God be the judge. She don't know dat some hv certificate but can niether make use of it nor defend it. Its well move on.
h
nawa ooooooo so na waitin you go talk be dat......."""let God be the judge ""it is well move on"""""i wonder what you will say if na guy Bleep up a lady dat way.........sometin like """"MEN ARE EVIL..""MEN CAN'T BE TRUSTED.....words like dat........... see as lady dey judge her fellow lady.........hummm i smell hypocrite here.......

1 Like

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
Akpos, me and friend are sending compliment of the season to u
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by NaLaugh: 11:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
She go dey house dey dance yahoozee grin

Maga don pay school fees.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Richy4(m): 11:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
if someone suddenly drop dead, people will like oh this pretty girl what happened? so sudden etc. is this not the kind of wickedness that deserve punishment in the old testament?
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by IDEApro(m): 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
fijiano202:
wicked world....if the guy attacks the lady for revenge,people would call for his head....i wonder why she agreed for an illiterate to finance her education when she clearly had no interest

Guy whats the best way to punish her?

A drop out might not be an illiterate just as most graduates are semiliterate.

1 Like

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by tk4rd: 12:07am On Jan 08, 2015
Hmmmm.. No person from our place will marry from dat family.. Imagine how her parents melleeed the case
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 08, 2015
dre11:

Pix:

•Ekene Uzoigwe: Dumped at the church by wife during wedding pictured below.
Hope you have all the receipt of her school fees and bank teller of all the pocket money...you deserve a refund...Please, go to EFCC and complain. You have been scammed
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by sirxbit(m): 12:48am On Jan 08, 2015
when una go dey read news say a gal found dead along the road with wood in the private part.una go comment what a wicked world.watin she do no pass wickedness? if na me i for ***.i non talk pass so

1 Like

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by powerblaze(m): 12:50am On Jan 08, 2015
This is why i find it extremely hard to trust an igbo girl.
They're terribly short sighted and outrageously selfish. Obviously shes been cheating on him.
No hard feelings.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by sirxbit(m): 12:50am On Jan 08, 2015
gmyguy:

Hope you have all the receipt of her school fees and bank teller of all the pocket money...you deserve a refund...Please, go to EFCC and complain. You have been scammed
scammed for where? was there any written transcation signed between him and the gal that after training her he is going to marry her and she agreed?
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by M4gunners: 1:22am On Jan 08, 2015
fijiano202:
wicked world....if the guy attacks the lady for revenge,people would call for his head....i wonder why she agreed for an illiterate to finance her education when she clearly had no interest

I'm just reading this for the first time. To say the truth am still thinking of the best to punish this wicked girl.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by DrGroove(f): 2:15am On Jan 08, 2015
Igbo men, always thinking money alone can get them everything including wife.
Igbo ladies..Playing wayo because of Money since 1960
Height of wickedness... hehehehe. Men, una don see am? No be only una waka come to "sample " ladies and dump, ladies were also informed.
Educated woman + Illiterate man is a mistake!

1 Like

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by heffem(m): 3:49am On Jan 08, 2015
ȋ̝̊̅ d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ laff, dat babe Ω̴̩̩̩̥a correct babe.... So, the guy turn himself to sponsorer when him never even give the babe belle?...... Him mumu Ω̴̩̩̩̥a grade1.....#odesin
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by MurdaForker(m): 4:54am On Jan 08, 2015
chimkaire:
This is one helluva show cheesy cheesy.

The man's complaining of 160k when this babe made everyone know he is an illiterate undecided undecided undecided

Meanwhile, the 160k rice and drinks nko? Who chow and drink am cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Na joke I dey ooo before some misogynists come calling for my tiny neck cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed

Idiot, na joking matter?
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Nobody: 5:18am On Jan 08, 2015
MurdaForker:

Idiot, na joking matter?
Not quite, dear embarassed smiley
But, it has happened. Better she bailed now than subject the man to misery by lack of respect and all.
*modified*
On replying you, I saw your "idiot" adjective
Are you for real?
Where do these crop of morons spring from
You nitwit should get a brain
Omo ale jati jati. Die on top the matter naa or lead a demonstration against what the girl did, numbskull angry
Quote me and your scrawny fingers shall wither. Amadioha gbuokwa gi n'elu ute ahu idina na asa'm okwu
Nwa onye ibi grin angry
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by armadeo(m): 5:53am On Jan 08, 2015
freshness2020:
...there is something behind this story that is still sketchy!
This wickedness is wicked!

Let me tell you what happened the girl has started chopping literate man in school. Also her friends must have been first to comment in her husband to be educational status.

What in find horrible is that she waited to the wedding day to drop a guy she had no intention of marrying in order to milk him to the end.

Her parents also have no shame.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by odehaj: 6:06am On Jan 08, 2015
l no go TALK SEF! No be everything humans go put mouth. Somethings should be left for the gods.

1 Like

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by kennyamusan(m): 7:24am On Jan 08, 2015
KingBish:

Just imagine! Are you alright?
I'm responsible for what I say and certainly not what your porous brain tells you I imply.
Read my comment again severally and until you perfectly understand that I have in no way supported what the lady did but only curious to know the real reason she did that; do not quote me again
yea right,u r responsible for what u say,but I expect sense from a learned person,no matter her reason,she is not justified,and I wonder y u r still institing on what had happened but anyway,I think I know the way type reason anyway when fellow ladies are castigating the crime,u r here saying otherwise no matter how u try to put it but anyway I think u should know how to reason well before putting your words into writing and next time don't insult yourself cos I didn't remember insulting you.

1 Like

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by billyG(m): 7:59am On Jan 08, 2015
I just hope that guy will not make a big bonfire with d damn gal & her cunny parents.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by PreciousGem(f): 9:10am On Jan 08, 2015
See excuse undecided no be drop out be Steve job, owner of googles and others. Just say u no love d guy simple. But u stupid no be small after u let am waste all manner of money 4 wedding preparation & u knw say we go nid those money 4 election.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by PreciousGem(f): 9:16am On Jan 08, 2015
iiichidodo:
Yet some paid Apc e or he-goats want to force a nakedd,stark illiterate down our throats and our very complex society!??...GEJ till 2019..

You that is a confirm literate. What change have u done or wat have u contribute to your nation.

1 Like

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by KingBish(f): 9:18am On Jan 08, 2015
kennyamusan:
yea right,u r responsible for what u say,but I expect sense from a learned person,no matter her reason,she is not justified,and I wonder y u r still institing on what had happened but anyway,I think I know the way type reason anyway when fellow ladies are castigating the crime,u r here saying otherwise no matter how u try to put it but anyway I think u should know how to reason well before putting your words into writing and next time don't insult yourself cos I didn't remember insulting you.

I find it difficult to believe a human being can be this ignorant in this century. But you're certainly tryna prove me wrong.
Assuming your sister finds out that her husband to be is a serial killer and has some serious terminal illness on her wedding eve, you're saying it wouldn't justify calling off the wedding at the last minute?
N/B: Her conscience won't let her tell the world the real reason to avoid tarnishing the man's image and being stigmatised in the near future
Long story short, if this lady called off the wedding because the man didn't go to school like she's said then she's very heartless but if there's more to it, then we shouldn't be too quick to judge her.
It's only the person wearing a shoe that knows exactly where it hurts
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by iiichidodo: 9:24am On Jan 08, 2015
PreciousGem:

You that is a confirm literate. What change have u done or wat have u contribute to your nation.
I am contributing my quota...are you?.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by annawhite(f): 9:26am On Jan 08, 2015
But the blokos isn't a drop out-----poor guy
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Defcon1(m): 9:28am On Jan 08, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Hope the guy is from nairaland?cos guyzzzz hr deserves more than that..........
waooo! shocked
why would you say that
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by adusim: 9:54am On Jan 08, 2015
coolcacuz:
SCAM!!!! I sure say na Igbo Anambra gurl(I still like my igbo gurls though), feeling d guys shame and disappointment, if na me both school fees both bride price I go collect every thin (wit intrest if possible) because there was an agreement (been engaged and getting married is like entering into a contract) and she screwed up I pity for d graduate she gets maried to

This is typical for Anambra women! I pity any man that looks for a wife and makes the mistake of venturing into that Omambala enclave. He will surely regret. Anambra women are trash and make terrible wives.......a word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 08, 2015
pure wickedness.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by 100Cents: 10:54am On Jan 08, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Man & woman deceiving themselves since 99AD.

*modified*
Training a girl dat isn't ur wife is lyk shooting urself, because she go must fumble 1 day & u'll feel so Aaronized. But one thing I know in dis life is dat she can't & will never escape karma. And when karma starts tormenting her, she'll start blaming d innocent witches & wizard at the village, but; I know d gods of those witches will vindicate them & when that happens tonda go faya her finish..

She went to school with his money and now he who sent her to school is an iilliterate.

I know women more than they know themselves so I no dey bother my head with them much..
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by 100Cents: 10:56am On Jan 08, 2015
fijiano202:

Just leave her to God. That's enough punishment.

Such girls don't ever get settled in their homes. I have seen many. Even the devil will cringe at her behaviour..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra / Percentage Of Wives That Earn More Than Their Husbands In Nigeria / I Have Arrested My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.