Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. (2799 Views)

Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party / What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Done To Get A Girl/guy Attention? / (ladies Only) What Was The Silliest Sentence A Guy Used In Wooing You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. by mizquote(f): 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
so far, I regard this as the silliest question being asked by guys,
"are you a virgin"?
how's dah their biz?
Re: The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. by SINNZ(m): 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
mizquote:
"are you a virgin"?
how's dah their biz?
You're an iidiot. That's how.

7 Likes

Re: The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. by JudgementHammer: 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
Lol this ya post sef don show clearly say ur virginity don tear taytay o. Na vex dem use tear am sef as I dey see am so shocked

Instead of vexing, u for just take off ur pants like a mature girl and carry ur legs apart then give him torchlight to check by himself. In case of next time sha just open am sharpsharp, no waste time grin.

But seriously if he no be ur bf/fiancee, then wch kind silly play you urself follow am play to that level if u're nt silly too.

7 Likes

Re: The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. by Monalisa185(f): 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
lol....for me, I do not see any silliness in the question...it's a one way question

are you a virgin?

yes/no

2 Likes

Re: The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. by harlos: 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
He probably might not know the question isn't ment for ladies of nowadays grin
Re: The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
Monalisa185:
lol....for me, I do not see any silliness in the question...it's a one way question

are you a virgin?

yes/no

Then, let's do a small test, Are u a virgin?
Re: The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
Question for growing-up kids. Mature men don't ask such
Re: The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. by StefanSalvatore: 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
N d silliest ones u gals ask us are "y did u n ur ex break up" or "btw me n ur ex who is more prettier"

Which kain jamb questions b dat abeg
Re: The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. by Monalisa185(f): 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
pinceprinz:

Then, let's do a small test, Are u a virgin?

hehehehe... technically, NO

grin

1 Like

Re: The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
Monalisa185:

hehehehe... technically, NO

grin

But for the technically introduction, woulda scored u an A+ , so you've a solid B instead. Am I not just?
Re: The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. by pato405(m): 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
Obviously, it sounds silly to you because you just can't imagine being one!
Re: The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. by Monalisa185(f): 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
pinceprinz:

But for the technically introduction, woulda scored u an A+ , so you've a solid B instead. Am I not just?

lol...buh the 'technically introduction' has got a meaning, you know?
Re: The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
Monalisa185:

lol...buh the 'technically introduction' has got a meaning, you know?

You don't mind elucidating on that right?
Re: The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. by Monalisa185(f): 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
pinceprinz:

You don't mind elucidating on that right?
I do mindtongue...go look up 'technically'
Re: The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. by Afeezoladapo(m): 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
Monalisa185:

A secondary or tertiary virgin spotted.
Re: The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
Can you tell me about yourself ?
like seriously
in a day ?

2nd....
Can I be your intimate friend?

maka why undecided
Re: The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. by Monalisa185(f): 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
Afeezoladapo:

A secondary or tertiary virgin spotted.

i never knew the word 'virgin' had a school

1 Like

Re: The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
Monalisa185:

shocked You really believe I don't know what technically means?
Re: The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. by gamaliel121(m): 11:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
mizquote:
"are you a virgin"?
how's dah their biz?

Confam guy like me don't ask....I check it myself....lol
Re: The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. by Monalisa185(f): 11:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
pinceprinz:

shocked You really believe I don't know what technically means?
of course not...you saw tongue right?....was just pulling your fingers tho
Re: The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
Monalisa185:

of course not...you saw tongue right?....was just pulling your fingers tho

and I was just rxting to ur pull too lol

Anyway, I saw ur Xmas greeting on that thread u cre8ed ... Hope its not late to say same 2u?
Re: The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. by Monalisa185(f): 11:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
pinceprinz:

and I was just rxting to ur pull too lol

Anyway, I saw ur Xmas greeting on that thread u cre8ed ... Hope its not late to say same 2u?

actually, it is....wait for the new year

grin
Re: The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. by misshoree(f): 11:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
when was d last tym u had ur menstrual period and I was like...

Re: The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
misshoree:
when was d last tym u had ur menstrual period and I was like...

the brother wanna help you calculate the tin na, hez sparing you the mental stress of doing the maths urself. You know say some babes dey mentally lazy.
Re: The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
Monalisa185:

actually, it is....wait for the new year

grin

huhhuh! cmon babes don't gimme that grin. .. cos as a matter af fact the late response wasn't intentional.. It was like fate wasn't of the opinion I respond the greeting and share my experience (I HV a very funny one lol) , for every time I typed and am about to submit that day, its either the ntwrk messes up or I get a call or something interesting in the virtual life pop-up . It was all so funny I had to just give in to fate ...
Re: The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. by misshoree(f): 11:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
sapiosexual1:

the brother wanna help you calculate the tin na, hez sparing you the mental stress of doing the maths urself. You know say some babes dey mentally lazy.
its crazy...... I can calculate it myself
Re: The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
mizquote:
so far,
I regard this as the silliest question being asked by guys,

"are you a virgin"?

how's dah their biz?
I don't blame guys who ask such questions ,it's obviously due to boredom in the chat occasioned by poor conversation skills exhibited by our ladies. Hez obviously run out of ideas on what to ask, since babes practically make conversations a question and answer drill.
By the way missus , is your topic in pidgin? I'm still trying to place the 'been'.
Re: The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
misshoree:
its crazy...... I can calculate it myself
Ofcus every lady can calculate it na, hez just using scope to tell you say he wan kpishi without cd.
Re: The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. by misshoree(f): 11:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
sapiosexual1:

Ofcus every lady can calculate it na, hez just using scope to tell you say he was kpishi without cd.
cheesy
Re: The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. by Monalisa185(f): 12:23am On Dec 28, 2015
pinceprinz:

huhhuh! cmon babes don't gimme that grin. .. cos as a matter af fact the late response wasn't intentional.. It was like fate wasn't of the opinion I respond the greeting and share my experience (I HV a very funny one lol) , for every time I typed and am about to submit that day, its either the ntwrk messes up or I get a call or something interesting in the virtual life pop-up . It was all so funny I had to just give in to fate ...

hehehehe... ion know why I find it hard to buy dah story tho...like really, I want to...buh, not to worry.... you gonn' share dah cray/funny experience of your's on my new year thread....it's going down aqain....so better don't gimme no excuse....yeah?
Re: The Silliest Question Been Asked By A Guy. by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 28, 2015
Monalisa185:

hehehehe... ion know why I find it hard to buy dah story tho...like really, I want to...buh, not to worry.... you gonn' share dah cray/funny experience of your's on my new year thread....it's going down aqain....so better don't gimme no excuse....yeah?

Its funny but its the truth babes ... Anyway , am sure gone mk it up come new yr God willing. BTW, its my birthday today and I'm feeling fly wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cutest Nairalander(edoboy) Releases New Picture / Why Is This Two Ladies In NAIRALANDER Like This? / See Men And Women Who Are Part-human Part-fish That Got People Talking (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.