Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,570 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Factors Responsible Why Most Guys Are Still Single! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Factors Responsible Why Most Guys Are Still Single! (8161 Views)

Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women / 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe / 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Factors Responsible Why Most Guys Are Still Single! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ladies fail to absorb any excuse why a tall, rich and handsome guy is still single.
In some cases, he is not too tall, but responsible and hardworking.

Ladies, there are many guys out there looking for a WIFE! Even here on NL, they are many. I know their monikers as I'm typing cheesy... I need permission to do that.
They quote you nicely and you think they're just without a plan... iffa hear!

Seriously, guys wants to settle down but there are about SEVEN FACTORS affecting the reason why most guys are still single.

1. Fear of Marriage

Fear is a bad guy! The guy is close to 30, his testosterone isn't happy. He wants to settle down but FEAR that; he will make a mistake, his wife will be stubborn, he will be like his "beating" dad, he won't be able to impregnate his wife, he will still be keeping a Side Chick etc. Don't be surprised! People nurse such fears!
He is so scared! To get married, we have to just trust in our decisions for once (after praying) and take that bold step! We'll cross over Very Well. cheesy

2. Joy of Freedom

As a bachelor, the freedom is limitless and "delicious", ranging from cooking and eating from the pot to walking naked in your house. She may come now and not like it. Some guys, their freedom is flirting, others staying out late with friends. They are scared to lose such freedom.
But, if you're really really tired, you have to pay the price o.

3. Unreadiness To Share

Unreadiness to share their Time, Money and Space.
Some men are pure introvert as such possess huge likelihood to be Selfish.
"I'm busy" is the word they tell their wives. Wife telling a dry joke and you laugh is a sign that you're not selfish. This is one major germ we have wipe out of our person to make ourselves fully ready.

4. Financial Incompetence

Imagine a guy earning #20,000 a month and he is the eldest child in his family and he is talking of marriage!
I'm not saying it's not possible but it's not reasonable. At least, there should be other streams of income even as no lady wants to sign up Suffering! If you were a father, will you give your daughter to just any man? Think about it!

5. Arrows From Father's house

This cannot be overlooked even as we're in Africa. So many enemies here and there... Witches and Wizards following guys from village to city. He proposes to a girl January, plans wedding June, He dies May. "Wuuucked" people! As I always say, we are exempted!

6. Perfectionism

Perfectionist is most common with melancholics. They are reserved and that helps them to be Natural Readers and Good Spellers.
They love a Perfect Woman who doesn't exist except in movies! grin

( I USED to be guilty of this grin)

These set of young men easily find fault with very little things in a Lady. They are the CEOs of DOs and DONTSs Establishment! smiley They're difficult to live with wallahi, unless they start changing from inside out NOW...

7. Lack of Boldness

These ones are rare but the few of them left find it very difficult to approach a lady. They're Hyper-Shy. They are well- to-do but scared-to-death at the sight of ladies heading their direction.
The reason they're still single is just Lack of Boldness, NOT Satan! They have to learn how to flirt- not in the bad way, but play with words with a lady- watch her reactions and strike again. grin

I believe strongly there are guys over 30 years reading this right now and are stalk in one of these valleys.

I must tell you that marriage is Sweet even if I'm not married yet cheesy. You have to wipe out Indecision and write out what values you truly desire in your wife to be and start expecting her even if your pocket ain't large yet!

Prepare first...

smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Factors Responsible Why Most Guys Are Still Single! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
TRUE
nice write up op.
Re: Factors Responsible Why Most Guys Are Still Single! by Fabdedon(m): 1:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
Fear falling into wrong hands
bible says no going back!
Re: Factors Responsible Why Most Guys Are Still Single! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
Marriage ke wen nigg as still chasing money
Team financially physically spiritually and mentally OK b4 marriage.
(At op good write up)

£Moneyteam$
Re: Factors Responsible Why Most Guys Are Still Single! by henryblaze25(m): 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
OP nice write up, but having a good job ought to be the priority 1st of any young man b4 seeking a relationship.

1 Like

Re: Factors Responsible Why Most Guys Are Still Single! by herald9: 1:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
As a young,rich and handsome guy,if he's still single...that means he still wants to explore life to it's fullest...

He doesn't need that sense of responsibility which comes with marriage when they're many things to catch out there...

He might not necessarily be shy cause I can't see why a rich guy should be shy...In fact give a shy dude some good money and he'll toast for Africa.

Another factor is brokeness.... shea you knowwink
Re: Factors Responsible Why Most Guys Are Still Single! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
herald9:
As a young,rich and handsome guy,if he's still single...that means he still wants to explore life to it's fullest...

He doesn't need that sense of responsibility which comes with marriage when they're many things to catch out there...

He might not really be shy cause I can't see why a rich guy should be shy...In fact give a shy dude some good money and he'll toast for Africa.

I know na cheesy
Re: Factors Responsible Why Most Guys Are Still Single! by remsonik(f): 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
Op edit your heading.
Re: Factors Responsible Why Most Guys Are Still Single! by Missmossy(f): 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
Arrows from father's house hahaha grin cheesy
Re: Factors Responsible Why Most Guys Are Still Single! by herald9: 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
emusmith:

I know na cheesy
grin
Re: Factors Responsible Why Most Guys Are Still Single! by passionate88: 1:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
My reasons are 1: Shy 2: Short 3: Damn Ugly 4: Broke 5: Nearly Albino... I'm learning to live as I am
Re: Factors Responsible Why Most Guys Are Still Single! by alberto2k(m): 1:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
Missmossy:

That point got me laughing too grin
Re: Factors Responsible Why Most Guys Are Still Single! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
remsonik:
Op edit your heading.

To?
Re: Factors Responsible Why Most Guys Are Still Single! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
Missmossy:

lol...Abi na
Re: Factors Responsible Why Most Guys Are Still Single! by Missmossy(f): 1:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
emusmith:

lol...Abi na
Do you attend mfm? grin
Re: Factors Responsible Why Most Guys Are Still Single! by passionate88: 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2015
Fabdedon:
Fear falling into wrong hands
bible says no going back!
Where is it written in the Bible?
Re: Factors Responsible Why Most Guys Are Still Single! by passionate88: 2:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
herald9:

He might not really be shy cause I can't see why a rich guy should be shy...
In fact give a shy dude some good money and he'll toast for Africa.

@bolded, there are... They can interact with ladies/females but when it comes to talking/toasting a lady, that's where the problem is... Where do they start from?
Re: Factors Responsible Why Most Guys Are Still Single! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
Missmossy:

Do you attend mfm? grin

My Sister and her husband do...cheesy. I don't.
Re: Factors Responsible Why Most Guys Are Still Single! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
alberto2k:

That point got me laughing too grin
Lol smiley..
that one dey na?
Re: Factors Responsible Why Most Guys Are Still Single! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
henryblaze25:
OP nice write up, but having a good job ought to be the priority 1st of any young man b4 seeking a relationship.

True word!
Re: Factors Responsible Why Most Guys Are Still Single! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
KiidaACE:
TRUE
nice write up op.

Thanks bro! smiley
Re: Factors Responsible Why Most Guys Are Still Single! by Missmossy(f): 2:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
emusmith:

My Sister and her husband do...cheesy. I don't.
Hehehe cheesy

No wonder!
Re: Factors Responsible Why Most Guys Are Still Single! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
Missmossy:

Hehehe cheesy

No wonder!

Lmao! their prayers are very direct, spick and span and sharp! cheesy
Re: Factors Responsible Why Most Guys Are Still Single! by Missmossy(f): 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
emusmith:

Lmao! their prayers are very direct, spick and span and sharp! cheesy
Certainly Dr D.k is indeed a true man of God
Re: Factors Responsible Why Most Guys Are Still Single! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
Our Male relationship doctor is here again.
Nice one

Now, lemme analyse...just a minute grin....okay, nothing to analyse. #perfect

@Remsonik; The title do you one how ba?
@emusmith, edit it biko.
Factors and reasons ain't they kinda synonymous?
Re: Factors Responsible Why Most Guys Are Still Single! by herald9: 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
passionate88:
@bolded, there are... They can interact with ladies/females but when it comes to talking/toasting a lady, that's where the problem is... Where do they start from?
Lolz...If they could interact then toasting is not a prob then, cause he might not even be the one doing the toasting....cheesy
Re: Factors Responsible Why Most Guys Are Still Single! by iyisco2001(m): 2:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
smith, why u dey expose your guys na, e no good o. cry
Re: Factors Responsible Why Most Guys Are Still Single! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
iyisco2001:
smith, why u dey expose your guys na, e no good o. cry

My buroda ... wounds needs to be exposed first before healing can take place na...cheesy

1 Like

Re: Factors Responsible Why Most Guys Are Still Single! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Our Male relationship doctor is here again.
Nice one

Now, lemme analyse...just a minute grin....okay, nothing to analyse. #perfect

@Remsonik; The title do you one how ba?
@emusmith, edit it biko.
Factors and reasons ain't they kinda synonymous?

Oh..I see the grammatical error...thanks, Catchy! wink
Re: Factors Responsible Why Most Guys Are Still Single! by iyisco2001(m): 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
emusmith:

My buroda ... wounds needs to be exposed first before healing can take place na...cheesy
Guy, my own na 1,2,4&6.
No be small thing. Make God help us. grin. 21 days fasting and prayer on point.
Re: Factors Responsible Why Most Guys Are Still Single! by lilmax(m): 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
Lol witches from his village cheesy
Re: Factors Responsible Why Most Guys Are Still Single! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
Missmossy:

Certainly Dr D.k is indeed a true man of God

Indeed he is. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beautiful Ladies Of Nairaland...upload Your Pictures (please Don't Fake) / I Want To Confess Before I Die In Silence. Viewer Discretion. / My Husband Can't Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.