Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,851 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan (50015 Views)

Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG / Jimoh Ibrahim Plans To Assassinate Me For Exposing N35.5 Billion Fraud" - Sahara / GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by ayukdaboss(m): 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
Firefire:

Shame on you also for hating a God Sent Man (GEJ), who came to rescue Nigeria and you refusing to use your head to think properly and feel the FRESH_AIR grin grin grin cheesy
Chai bros you Don disappoint me for this one. Jonathan must go abeg.

3 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by Firefire(m): 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
ooshinibos:

four more years of lack of electricity and insecurity ? is that what you want

The foundation to stamp out darkness and insecurity have been laid. See the logic bro, don't allow your future to be mortgage by the old f00ls
Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by emeka2847: 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
I think you are also a liar like Jonathan. The man came on air to defend MEND, and tactically shifted the blame to IBB who was his political opponent at the time. Now it is convenient to shift it back to MEND. And you are telling us nonsense to defend his lies. Campaign get limit o.

iiichidodo:
Its not my fault you lack the mental capacity to decipher the motives of a leader putting his life down for his people even going far to dismiss assasinations on his person knowing fully well the repercussions of revealing and throwing our society into disarray with attendant loss of life....it isn't your fault given your illiterate demi-god would go ahead to sacrifice innocent youth corpers for his selfish power struggle...

7 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by 2rez: 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
lakside000:
GEJ is a disaster, his administration is distratious, voting for him again will be a calamity to nigeria, nigerians and unborn generation shocked

the only regret i have in 2011 is voting for this clueless man undecided

Jona'z gewd luck z dead & gone.*spitz on tha floor* Az it tak thief to sabi thief, na so it takz cluelezz to vote fo cluelezz. FeBUHARI on point jor. grin

1 Like

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by GEJfan1: 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
Firefire:
Thank God, if no be God.
u nd dis ur gej go surely cry at last. I remembr all ur bragging during osun election bt u no eventually delete ur account like u brag about. U go lose as usual come febuhari 14 grin cool

2 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by Firefire(m): 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
ayukdaboss:

Chai bros you Don disappoint me for this one. Jonathan must go abeg.

Don't waste your vote, se eyin fe continue lati ma se eru Fulani ni
Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by SUBMARINE: 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
G= God

E= Elected

J= Joshua

Our Joshua(Jonathan) will lead us into the promised land cool

Firefire:

Shame on you also for hating a God Sent Man (GEJ), who came to rescue Nigeria and you refusing to use your head to think properly and feel the FRESH_AIR grin grin grin cheesy
Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by Firefire(m): 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
GoatluckJonafuck:
u nd dis ur gej go surely cry at last. I remembr all ur bragging during osun election bt u no eventually delete ur account like u brag about. U go lose as usual come febuhari 14 grin cool

show me the post or you pack well undecided
Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by ceo4eva: 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
berem:
So there was APC in 2010? How dumb can you be? The same MEND Jonathan defended that they were innocent of the bomb blast?

You're just dumb!
APC is a merger of CPC, ACN and other political parties. So they existed in principle!

3 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
Solowande:
At least he know book past u

lol, pidgin sef you dey fail, which one be "at least he know book PAST u". The only person you're not a disgrace to is obviously Jonathan, and yeah Jonathan can't best anybody in my family in an IQ test. Proudly Ekitite with four professors in my lineage

2 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by babadee1(m): 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
SUBMARINE:

And you belief God is with Buhari

Tell that to Baboons and Dogs

Don't worry about whether God is with Buhari, instead be sure that God is with you. If so then vote according to your conscience, He will direct you on the right thing to do.

1 Like

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by nedu2000(m): 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
ceo4eva:
Can we now say or conclude that APC arranged for President Jonathan to be assassinated?..... I wouldn't know!
there was no APC in 2010 when the alleged assassination attempt would have taken place

1 Like

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by luvmijeje(f): 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
Some people believe that the only way to fight corruption is to get people arrested and show them on television. So immediately I suspect your uncle, I would just pick him up and throw him into Kirikiri. Is that how to fight corruption? Is that what you want?

Yesssssssss, that's what we want. Mr President alias stealing is not corruption, how else do you want to fight corruption? How else do you want to make example of those that are mortgaging the future of this country? Jonah the barawo.

2 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by rman: 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
ceo4eva:

APC is a merger of CPC, ACN and other political parties. So they existed in principle!

Did they all connive to bomb eagle square in principle too?

6 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
ceo4eva:
Can we now say or conclude that APC arranged for President Jonathan to be assassinated?..... I wouldn't know!
...APC was formed just last year,2014...

1 Like

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
emeka2847:
I think you are also a liar like Jonathan. The man came on air to defend MEND, and tactically shifted the blame to IBB who was his political opponent at the time. Now it is convenient to shift it back to MEND. And you are telling us nonsense to defend his lies. Campaign get limit o.

We recollect how he almost finish off Dokpesi....

3 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by SUBMARINE: 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
babadee1:

Don't worry about whether God is with Buhari, instead be sure that God is with you. If so then vote according to your conscience, He will direct you on the right thing to do.

If God is not with me, how did I' know He is with GEJ

G= God

E= Elected

J= Joshua
Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
How did they miss their 'target'? undecided

How was your holiday??...happy new year... kiss
Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by ARKdiscloser7(m): 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
Could APC be the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by iiichidodo: 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
ayukdaboss:
[s]
You can imagine the amount of trash you're spewing!! Did anybody accuse MEND of trying to assassinate Jonathan in 2010??

What kind of shameless person are you?

If he dismissed the accusations then because he was laying down his so-called life for Nigerians, why is he bringing it up again? He doesn't want to lay his life down anymore?

All of a sudden Jonathan has turned his back against MEND because they endorsed Buhari??

Shame on you and the President you support. [/s]
Because it is very expedient,and safe for innocent Nigerians, of him to come out of the closet especially now Okah is rotting in an Angolan prison never mind that MEND has been reduced to a toothless dog.Little reason MEND is trynna claim relevance Father Mbaka-esque....Don't let your Buhari worship rob you of your critical faculties and thought processes that is if you haven't used them for rituals to fund his campaign.
Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by emeka2847: 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
Always you'll wonder how liars like this win election in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by Objektive: 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
FAILBUHARI IS VERY NEAR................IF THE DOG AND THE BABOON REFUSE TO FIGHT

WE SHALL FORM A PARALLEL GOVERMENT WITH HEADQUARTERS ID DAURA......
Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by silami(m): 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
Jonathan says MEND not responsible for Abuja attacks
NAN
October 2, 2010 05:17PM
print email

President Goodluck Jonathan has said that terrorists were responsible for the bomb blasts that rocked Abuja yesterday contrary to claims that the act was perpetrate by the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND).

Mr. Jonathan made the claim in his opening address at the colloquium, organised today in Abuja by the ECOWAS Parliament, to celebrate the 50th anniversary of some African countries.

``What happened yesterday was a terrorist act and MEND was just used as a straw; MEND is not a terrorist group," the President said.

``The Niger Delta people are aware of the government's noble efforts to assuage the suffering and deprivation in that region.

``I am from the Niger Delta, my father's house is few metres from an oil-well, so nobody can claimto be a Niger Deltan than myself."

MEND, yesterday, claimed responsibility for the attacks. A few minutes before the blasts, the group sent an email to journalists and media companies warning of the impending violence.

"With due respect to all invited guests, dignitaries and attendees of the 50th independence anniversary of Nigeria being held today, Friday, October 1, 2010 at the Eagle Square Abuja, the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND) is asking everyone to begin immediate evacuation of the entire area within the next 30 minutes. This warning expires after 10.30Hrs," MEND spokesperson Jomo Gbomo said in the mail.

However, Mr. Jonathan has said this was a diversionary tact by the real perpetrators of the crime. He argued that no Niger Delta group would carry out such an act as it would affect the region's chance for development.

``It is erroneous to think that my people who have been agitating for good living will deliberately blow up the opportunity they have now,'' Mr. Jonathan said.

He also said the country's security agencies will be restructured to become proactive to guarantee the safety of lives and property.

``I pray for the souls of those who died to attain peace and fervently pray for those who sustain injuries in the blast to be healed,'' he said.

Back

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5626087-146/jonathan_says_mend_not_responsible_for.csp
Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by GEJfan1: 6:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
Firefire:

show me the post or you pack well undecided
like gej like firefire. Serial liars

2 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
ceo4eva:

hahahahaha!! Please stick to creating topics and stop making a fool of yourself with your silly comments. I respect you that way!

4 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by Firefire(m): 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
GoatluckJonafuck:
like gej like firefire. Serial liars

Are you a goat as per your name ? grin
Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by arent88(m): 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
iiichidodo:
Jonathan isn't in the business of sharing blood of innocent Nigerians whilst going after percieved/shadow enemies like MEND and so would dismiss the obvious truth on his life attempt to protect his fellow citizens....Buhari would rather kill youthcorpers to coverup his electoral failures afterall he is an illiterate and so wouldn't know the sacredness of life how much less University graduate lives...
am sorry but the more i read ur response defending why or what jonathan said concerning the october 1st bombing the more u look stupid.as a gej supporter there are times when u just need to tel urself the president got it wrong pls.

2 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by jaymichael(m): 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
tit:
President Jonathan na baba!
What wisdom!
He is a godsent
and a blessing to Nigeria!

Four more years!
Berem and Obiageli wannabe

2 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by rman: 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
I think GEJ is not serious about reelection.

If Nigeria were saner climes, his utterances would have made him lose with a very wide margin.

So as the commander in chief of the armed forces, you know this and have the facts and did nothing since 2010?

The information is only useful on the campaign podium.

So sad. We should all cover our faces in shame as Nigerians. This is not good coming from the president.

8 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by GEJfan1: 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
Firefire:

Are you are goat as per your name ? grin
ur prexy who u so blindly follow grin

1 Like

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
koboko69:
cheesy COS MEND OPENLY DECLARED FOR BUHARI, THEY WANTED TO ASSASSINATE YOU? BUT WHEN YOU SAID MEND DID NOT CARRY OUT OCT 1 BOMBINGS, THEY WERE YOUR FRIENDS. CHEAP PROPAGANDA FROM A DUMBO PRESIDENT. HOW CAN A SITTING PRESIDENT ACCUSE A BODY OF ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT AND NOTHING WAS DONE ABOUT IT. ANOTHER EVIDENCE OF A CLUELESS DUMB PRESIDENT
I never thought I will say this in my life but if this country continues like this I will quietly pack and go to a place governed by humans who use their brains.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue / Iliasu Abdul-Rauf: 14 Girls Found Locked Up In Apartment In Abuja / Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results By The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.