Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan (49937 Views)

Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG / Jimoh Ibrahim Plans To Assassinate Me For Exposing N35.5 Billion Fraud" - Sahara / GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by romeoetin(m): 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
I no fit laff. Really? Oga jona. Dey wan kill you abi. But wait oo. Wait oo. I tot you said it wasn't dem. I remember vividly well you said it wasn't dem. Werin kin happen ehen. Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by babadee1(m): 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
SUBMARINE:

If God is not with me, how did I' know He is with GEJ

G= God

E= Elected

J= Joshua

You sound a bit confused, who is Joshua? God does not elect presidents, voters do. But God allows them to rule to fulfill a particular purpose known only to Him. Power belongs to God alone, he sets up rulers and sets down others. If the people reject God then He will give them a king according to their own desires who will punish them just like He gave Saul as king over Israel then later gave them David. A king does not have to be a believer to be a righteous ruler. God said to Cyrus in Isaiah 45, you are my anointed king even though you do not know me.

2 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by Firefire(m): 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
GoatluckJonafuck:
ur prexy who u so blindly follow grin

GEJ till Buhari produce his certificate and show us Mrs. Buhari cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
A country deserves the leader they get. Though,GEJ has PhD,I doubt if he worths the degree. No wonder WES does not recognise UNIPORT degrees.

2 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by laimo(m): 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
How did this clueless useless failure become a president of a country?

God!

Whoever used this f00l to swear for Nigeria should take him back.

3 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by laimo(m): 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
How did this clueless useless failure become a president of a country?

God!

Whoever used this f00l to swear for Nigeria should take him back. What a twerp!

2 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by 2rez: 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
fijiano202:
Is this not the same MEND bro Jonah was defending a few years back....what happened to their friendship?

Brosie na thasame MEND oh. U go fear fearna. Dat nigga called Jona na confirm coward. He knoz dat he z doomed so he'z lukin' fo wayz to win tha election by fire by force. I sure say na hin teddy bear, aka Dame go giv am dat advise to rope MEND in. chei! Diariz God oh....grin. If he givz u shoez n u mezz up, he wld gladly tak yo legz. Madarista grin

2 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by Abugab(m): 6:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
In all sincerity, our president is not gifted in the act of public speaking. Same MEND were never the organizers of the Eagle Square bombing in 2010 and their refusal to support him has made them wanting to kill him. This is what they call double standards or speaking d not a good characteristic of a leader. This man is a collossal failure. Say all the thrash to your gullible and rented crowd as they will always believe you with their myopic minds.

2 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
tit:
President Jonathan na baba!
What wisdom!
He is a godsent
and a blessing to Nigeria!

Four more years!
and you are one hell of an ugly murdaforcka angry

1 Like

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by 1stola: 6:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
demelza:
You are really earning your pay.
abi na, tit for tat
Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by GEJfan1: 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
Firefire:

GEJ till Buhari produce his certificate and show us Mrs. Buhari cheesy cheesy cheesy
sai buhari till patience jonathan speak correct english grin upon her certificate embarassed

3 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by 1stola: 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
SUBMARINE:
My President

Gentle lion

G= Goodluck

O= Our

D= David

SS(David) vs Far North(Goliath)

GEJ(David) vs GMB(Goliath)

As David a non combatant defeated Goliath an army general, so shall you triumph.

Who believed Jesus? None

Jesus was called a devil

But alas

He saved the world

Fellow Nigerians

There is no greatness without persecution

That's why all our enemies (past evil leaders eg OBJ) are opposing him

With God , GEJ is succeeding.
confused móron
Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by oweman: 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
Quote author=englishmart post=29610915][b]they wanted to......... But they no longer want to

Jonathan is a big liar.
This same Jonathan was on NTA that day of bombing bombing defending MEND as not responsible for the bombing at the eagle square
Thank God for South Africa for keeping the scrundren where he ought to be or by now he could be having an office in Aso Villa .as special advicer on snippers operations

2 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
iiichidodo:
Very plausible when you consider the precise timing and location of the Independence Day Bombing some years back...we guess dismissing the failed attempt was to prevent panic and maybe loss of life amongst the polity.In the extreme heat of your life attempt you still found it necessary to shield,protect and reassure the man/woman in the street that all was well...that is the hallmark of true leadership..GEJ till 2019.
You are supposed to pity GEJ, and even question his state of mind. When MEND claimed responsibility of the 1 October 2010, GEJ said that they were not. He is now accusing the same MEND of being responsible for the bombing. I'm not surprised, recently he said that 29 December is New Year day.

2 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by efilefun(m): 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
neoapocalypse:

This is the dumbest president that ever liveth

Just because MEND endorsed buhari e don turn wahala, wasnt dokpesi the brain behind it and this same dokpesi is a chief saTANist... make GEJ go hug transformer jawe he got nothing upstairs to offer

2 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by jaytee01(m): 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
This man is clueless even in telling good stories

2 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by darepoju(m): 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
I don't care wat anybody thinks this is my OWN view..
read the last paragraph pls

“They built prisons for you, but I built you
schools. They say they want to jail all their
enemies and lock them up, but me, I have no
enemies to fight because my interest is your
interest and your interest my interest.”

this is the most inspiring thing I av ever from him..

am praying for u sir every day... Gods with u

1 Like

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by iiichidodo: 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
arent88:
[s]am sorry but the more i read ur response defending why or what jonathan said concerning the october 1st bombing the more u look stupid.as a gej supporter there are times when u just need to tel urself the president got it wrong pls.[/s]
Like i give a nanoscopic f**k what you care??!...
Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by hadizadeezy(f): 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
tit:
President Jonathan na baba!
What wisdom!
He is a godsent
and a blessing to Nigeria!

Four more years!
which god send am?
Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by Humblebloke(m): 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
Firefire:

Don't waste your vote, se eyin fe continue lati ma se eru Fulani ni
Chaii.....wo bo n se ronu
Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by ayukdaboss(m): 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
[s] iiichidodo:
Because it is very expedient,and safe for innocent Nigerians, of him to come out of the closet especially now Okah is rotting in an Angolan prison never mind that MEND has been reduced to a toothless dog.Little reason MEND is trynna claim relevance Father Mbaka-esque....Don't let your Buhari worship rob you of your critical faculties and thought processes that is if you haven't used them for rituals to fund his campaign. [/s]
My brother GEJ missed this one. Nothing you type is going to justify his action.

1 Like

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by obagangan: 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
Dis guy is indeed clueless

1 Like

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by mrmetoo1: 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
ceo4eva:

APC is a merger of CPC, ACN and other political parties. So they existed in principle!

So the 3 parties came together them to assassinate him? That's what you're saying. These parties came together when they were still opponents and decided to kill GEJ. OK!

1 Like

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
This man is just a mumulicious moronbecile. so a man who was paid to assassinate him cannot be jailed here? so south africa now handles nigerias judiciary system?

So simply because mend threw their weight behind buhari jonathan is now mouthing off. so because okar isnt here to defend himself abi? This man thinks we are all as clasically moronic and wired like a re.tard which he is. come february 14 he goes back to otuoke with no shoes.

2 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by Firefire(m): 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
Humblebloke:

Chaii.....wo bo n se ronu

Ba wo ni mo se un ronu ?

Otito ni oro naa, Ijekuje ati iwa wobia Tinubu ko le da nkankan fun Buhari

Ofo ojo keji oja ni

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by iiichidodo: 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
ayukdaboss:
[s]
My brother GEJ missed this one. Nothing you type is going to justify his action[/s].
Even if GEJ builds bridge across the Atlantic you still wouldn't see reason with GEJ...
Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by ceo4eva: 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
berem:
hahahahaha!! Please stick to creating topics and stop making a fool of yourself with your silly comments. I respect you that way!
U know d truth. CPC then was usually associated with violence and they are part of the APC now. It's still d same element!

2 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by atakamus: 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
So this nigga knew that MEND wanted to bomb Abuja that day and allowed innocent people to die. Chai there is God oooo. His so called security hurriedly protected him and leave other losers to die. God dey. This guy cannot even defend himself. I wonder what people that move to defend him and other PDP Thiefers see in these gangsters that called themselves our national leaders. God save us from looters the same way you saved us from Ebola. It took a female doctor to avoid the great spread of Ebola in Nigeria. God our own Ebola is thieves that steal with impunity and see Nigeria as their factory. God help us to save ourselves by voting them out.

Every enlightened Nigeria should know that PDP need to as least for now taste defeat so that they will start Nigerians serious. Their comments and actions show that they don't give a damn about this country. They have been there for over 15years with nothing to show for it apart from looting, embezzlement, stealing, deprivations etc.

2 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by link2jude(m): 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by laimo(m): 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
Corrupt Nigerians must go to jail.
They steal the money meant for health care,
education and jobs.Poor Nigerians die when
there're no jobs.

Buhari must jail corrupt Jonathan and his hooligan drug pushers and thieves.
Or we destroy Buhari the same way Jonathan is getting destroyed.

2 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by mcino: 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
Do you mean FAILBUHARI 14TH? ALL THESE APC E-WARRIORS SELF! THE ELECTION IS NOT CONDUCTED ON NAIRALAND
frustratedman:
undecided

FeBuhari 14th is the date our country will be rescued from looting and cluelessness cool

Vote Gmb for the desired change

Sai Buhari cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Maikanti Baru Is Dead / Why We Extended Lockdown By 2 Weeks - Boss Mustapha / Fresh Legal Moves To Sack Hope Uzodinma Commences In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.