Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl (18161 Views)

Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? / 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo / Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by alexbch(m): 9:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
Lisaflex:

So u do underaged? shocked
Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by Greatomotoy: 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
iceberylin_ is dat u?
Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
Iceberghill:
I received the shock of my life yesterday. An 13yrs girl
of jss3 stopped me while i was going home and said
"Uncle, severally i find myself sitting all alone and
thinking about you and all your funny stuffs. I really like
you so much but i
also know that i am too young for you.
I wish that i was a little bit matured i could have asked
you to be my boyfriend".
I was speechless for about 10mins, i wasn't stunned
that a little girl was in love
with me but for the fact that as little as this girl was,
she was bold enough to go
for what she wants regardless of what the answer will
be to her.
Now it got me thinking of how many so called matured
ladies could do this.
What baffles me most is that they will be so in love with
you but never find the
courage to let you know, they wont tell you because
society demands that a guy
should be the one to always make the move.

pedophile

1 Like

Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
Holywizard:
Dont be surprised. Here in okigwe, Imo state if u come 2 a popular bar/guest house u'll see small underaged gals wit gauva breastzz dat re below 16 drinking hero beer.
If she don get sizeable breastzz omo what are u waiting 4?

Y i hate doing underaged is dat i hate boring sex like is too tight & de painful cries that follows...

Teenage sex seems 2 be de sweetest if u use ur head wella

see this id.i.ot wey say ghost dey pursue your family.
Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 10, 2015
JOETYNO:

dats what bloggers will turn the story to, so dat the news will sell wella grin
Lol.
Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by Janeify(f): 5:41am On Jan 10, 2015
I've read this shii somewhere else and now some random nigga copied and posted it.
What more do i say?

Lawah o
Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by adorable29(f): 7:47am On Jan 10, 2015
Oh puhleaaase! As a 14 year old, I had a crush on my neighbor who was probably in his late twenties then. I ofcourse took it as love.

Fastforward to present, Tho, he is married now, but I can't even imagine his skin brushing past mine cos I ll probably puke if it does. I ll be disgusted if he ask me out.

Moral of the story: I am glad I was well brought up enough not to be too FORWARD. Who knows if he wouldn't have taken advantage of my foolishness (which op refers to as bravery)!

The truth is that most guys just want to chop and clean mouth. If you make it easier for them by being the one to do the "approaching", na you sabi!

As it is, its already hard enough to separate those with genuine intentions from those with deceitful tendencies amongst one's "toasters"

Final word: Would you, the op, advice your sister to go ask men out? Huhn?

2 Likes

Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by JOETYNO: 7:51am On Jan 10, 2015
dovelike:

Lol.

judging by time of Quote, Seems like U didn't sleep much last nite, lol
Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by JOETYNO: 7:52am On Jan 10, 2015
adorable29:
Oh puhleaaase! As a 14 year old, I had a crush on my neighbor who was probably in his late twenties then. I ofcourse took it as love.

Fastforward to present, Tho, he is married now, but I can't even imagine his skin brushing past mine cos I ll probably puke if it does. I ll be disgusted if he ask me out.

Moral of the story: I am glad I was well brought up enough not to be too FORWARD. Who knows if he wouldn't have taken advantage of my foolishness (which op refers to as bravery)!

The truth is that most guys just want to chop and clean mouth. If you make it easier for them by being the one to do the "approaching", na you sabi!

As it is, its already hard enough to separate those with genuine intentions from those with deceitful tendencies amongst one's "toasters"

Final word: Would you, the op, advice you sister to go ask men out? Huhn?

very intelligent

1 Like

Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
JOETYNO:

judging by time of Quote, Seems like U didn't sleep much last nite, lol
I don't live in Nigeria dear.
Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by JOETYNO: 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
dovelike:

I don't live in Nigeria dear.

ok dear.

Forgive my ignorance pls
Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by notoriousbabe: 6:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
Continue to dey cook up your story,when you finish,make you and the girl chop am
Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
JOETYNO:

ok dear.

Forgive my ignorance pls
But am a nigerian. I traveled out.
Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by JOETYNO: 8:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
dovelike:

But am a nigerian. I traveled out.

ok dear, dats cute...

1 Like

Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by jayfelloe(m): 12:12am On Jan 11, 2015
my wife proposed to me. so I think its normal. . mind you,if u dare touch the girl,omo na kirikiri straight
Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by justscorch: 12:35am On Jan 11, 2015
I had a similar experience,the slap I give the girl I'm sure e still dey ring
Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by amuniiopz(m): 12:46am On Jan 11, 2015
Brymo:
Let me assume, this isn't some BS story.
I kinda lk d gal
yu luk marvelous.
Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by AdeniyiA(m): 4:08am On Jan 11, 2015
This guy failed to tell us the full gist, what about your response to the girl's 'confession'
cool
Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by ammyb4u(f): 6:21am On Jan 11, 2015
I am a matured lady and i once wooed a guy but he turn me down.
Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by JacksonD7: 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
At least the girl is bold most mature women will just die in silence.
For the teacher don't do anything you will regret
Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by hotdi(m): 7:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
Iceberghill:
you so much but i
you to be my boyfriend".
be to her.
ladies could do this.
you but never find the

Just buy a big mat, sharp cutlass and full bag of garri because very soon u will be in kirikiri (21 yrs kawai) kpo kpo kpo toast u angry
Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
adorable29:

U wale adunuga fan? dis superstory le gan o.
Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by adorable29(f): 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
U wale adunuga fan? dis superstory le gan o.

Wetin super for the story.

I was a young teen who crushed on a guy.

But controlled my self not to allow him use me.

Now am grown, I can't even stand him cos he is so not my type.

So wetin super 4 here?
Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by Iceberghill(m): 11:09am On Nov 21, 2015
I advised her about it but she still insist its cool. should I tell her parent or find beta cain flog her yan*h as small pikin wey she be
Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 09, 2018
There is God o
Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 09, 2018
Iceberghill:
you so much but i
you to be my boyfriend".
be to her.
ladies could do this.
you but never find the
Am I the only one that doesn't believe this story?
Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 09, 2018
adorable29:

Hahaha
The genuine ones are always the rejected ones
#typing from experience
Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by stanboy28(m): 11:29am On Feb 09, 2018
Basildvalour:
After coming out from your '10minute' shock, what did you then tell the girl
dats wat am waiting to see even undecided undecided
Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by AceDomino(m): 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2018
Had that experience almost 10 years back, she even wrote a letter professing her love and I was like see me see trouble and yawa
Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 10, 2018
You weren't shocked that a 13 year old wanted to be your girlfriend, what shocked you is that she had the "courage" to do what most mature girls are scared to do.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? / Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? / ** Full Kissable Lips (pics) **

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.