Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan - Phones (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan (293461 Views)

How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data / Does The MTN 100 Naira Unlimited Plan Work On Your Sim? / Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (98) (Go Down)

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by jazz04(m): 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
koice:

It's not the phone cuz I use Infinix Zero running Kitkat 4.4.2 as well. Prolly from either one of the vpn or sim. Maybe you should get another cracked Hss elite, preferably the most updated version.

But you are using hss version 3.0.2g abi?? And you didn't sign in or register In settings for Etisalat in hss, will I click default or untick it and choose Full? Are you in izero what'sapp group?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 5:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
kodded:

have downloaded it
launch kodi..go to system...then to settings...then to addons..click on addons..then click on INSTALL FROM ZIP FILE...choose the location of the file you downloaded and locate the file the click on the navi x..wait till it installs...then when it has been enabled...follow my other instructions.. hope it works smiley
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 5:55pm On Feb 14, 2015
koice:
None of the Sky Sports channels (1-5) are currently airing a football game, for those clamouring for sky sports on Kodi as if it's the end of the world.
please i suggested bt sports hd 1 to the guy for the liverpool game...everybody knows skysports is for premier league matches...moreover dy cant use sports tv on pc.. angry
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Noah13: 5:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
Chyjoey:
launch kodi..go to system...then to settings...then to addons..click on addons..then click on INSTALL FROM ZIP FILE...choose the location of the file you downloaded and locate the file the click on the navi x..wait till it installs...then when it has been enabled...follow my other instructions.. hope it works smiley
how do I setup kodi as a first timer?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
jazz04:

But you are using hss version 3.0.2g abi?? And you didn't sign in or register In settings for Etisalat in hss, will I click default or untick it and choose Full? Are you in izero what'sapp group?

I'm tired of sounding like a broken record. Let the screenshot guide you.

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 6:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
Watch and learn.. undecided

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 14, 2015
R.Madrid Vs Depotivo LIVE

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by kodded(m): 6:11pm On Feb 14, 2015
Chyjoey:
dependencies not met please contact add on author

that is what it is telling me o
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
Brendan Rodgers dodging questions like a pro.... already making excuses.

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Ebubemg(m): 6:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
U guys should help me na. My Phoenix is showing me this

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 6:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
Koice u are turnin this thread into sport thread grin grin grin
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
Less than 10 mins to kick off...

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 14, 2015
Collinz2:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 6:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
omotayos01:

How do I do that?
jst go to the site and create an account with em and upload ur files
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by samkizzy(m): 6:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
Collinz2:

no be small o..if to say na my first tym to enter nairaland and i stumble on this thread i for say this is not the right thread for payg and its not suppose to be in phone section rather in sports section..imagine,i don get update of all matches on this thread..cool sha

2 Likes

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by kodded(m): 6:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
Chyjoey:
smileyure on the right path.. search navi xtreme and input the words i told ya..if u have a working connection.. it should search...or simply check recently updated lists...u should see uk sports turks der
HAVE DONE ALL THAT BUT AFTER SEARCHING FOR UK SPORTS TURKS IT HAS REMAIN LIKE THIS FOR OVER AN HOUR

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 7:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
Half time...just what i wanted grin grin

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by chicharlesy(m): 7:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
Collinz2:
u are confusing me and urself.
all am saying is that I have a payg sim yet it zaps..... Or can u tell me how to know whether u r on payg
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Temihatz(m): 7:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
Me i don't depend on softwares all the time. Just open your vlc, goto media, open network stream then copy & paste this link there:

http://stream.ssh101.com/hls/goneNXT.m3u8

then hit play and wait for like 10-30 seconds to initialize.... enjoy liverpool match.

2 Likes

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Noah13: 7:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
kodded:

HAVE DONE ALL THAT BUT AFTER SEARCHING FOR UK SPORTS TURKS IT HAS REMAIN LIKE THIS FOR OVER AN HOUR
were did you download the app?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by kodded(m): 7:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
Temihatz:
Me i don't depend on softwares all the time. Just open your vlc, goto media, open network stream then copy & paste this link there:

http://stream.ssh101.com/hls/goneNXT.m3u8

then hit play and wait for like 10-30 seconds to initialize.... enjoy liverpool match.
COOL THANKS BRO cool
WHAT ABT MADRID GAME

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by haibe(m): 7:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
jazz04:

What's the name of your font please.... Do you have the tff file? Or how did u get it
it's cool jazz, it's an option in my phone
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Temihatz(m): 7:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
kodded:

COOL THANKS BRO cool
WHAT ABT MADRID GAME
too late
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Tholley(m): 8:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
;DAll of u pple posting all dis stuff....diaris God ooo.. Spoiling business for game houses and football centres grin
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by musico: 8:11pm On Feb 14, 2015
smashall20:

Boss Abeg help clone for me, how do I contact you? or you contact me 08039510282.please heip me sir.

Thanks in advance
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by haibe(m): 8:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
Temihatz:

too late
how do you get the links?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by kodded(m): 8:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
Noah13:
were did you download the app?
code.google.com/p/navi-x/downloads/list
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by haibe(m): 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
Liverpool came back..

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by musico: 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
Pls help me clone my sim and call me on 08039510282 .PLS I am ready to pay you please
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by oyoyoade: 8:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
Want to clone my Etisalat sim 08135278603 pls contact me I will to pay
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Temihatz(m): 8:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
haibe:
how do you get the links?
Use google to search for any link that is playing ur match online, click idm pop up that says "download this video".... viola... ur link pops up.

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by sazibass: 8:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
pls some1 should send me the download link for the hotspot shield version 4...thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (98)

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.