Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan - Phones (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan (293488 Views)

How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data / Does The MTN 100 Naira Unlimited Plan Work On Your Sim? / Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (Go Down)

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Kingoflotto(m): 8:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
blazing hotspot expired version lolz....

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by sazibass: 8:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
koice:

It's not the phone cuz I use Infinix Zero running Kitkat 4.4.2 as well. Prolly from either one of the vpn or sim. Maybe you should get another cracked Hss elite, preferably the most updated version.
pls where do I get it from?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by kodded(m): 9:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
ok i give up no more kodi for me

back to ma livefootballvideo.com

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by samkizzy(m): 9:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
@chyjoey see weytin my kodi dey tell me cry

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 9:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
samkizzy:
@chyjoey see weytin my kodi dey tell me cry
try downloading another kodi like gotham...leave helix..wonder wats wrong with ds kodi developers..l undecided
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 9:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
kodded:
ok i give up no more kodi for me

back to ma livefootballvideo.com
bros please drop the link from wer u downloaded ur kodi so samkizzy can download his
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 10:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
chicharlesy:
all am saying is that I have a payg sim yet it zaps..... Or can u tell me how to know whether u r on payg
do u use vpn?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by kodded(m): 10:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
Chyjoey:
bros please drop the link from wer u downloaded ur kodi so samkizzy can download his
http://kodi.tv/
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ndnuray(m): 10:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
?

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by samkizzy(m): 11:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
kodded:
http://kodi.tv/

thank you...i give up abeg on this kodi thing..make i join that guy wey dey stream for www.livefootballvideos.com
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by kodded(m): 11:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
samkizzy:

thank you...i give up abeg on this kodi thing..make i join that guy wey dey stream for www.livefootballvideos.com
try this one also ... http://cricfree.sx/sky-sports-news-live-stream ...u can watch all skysport channels plus skysports news
with over 42 live channels so i say to h3ll with kodi
http://cricfree.sx/sky-sports-news-live-stream and www.livefootballvideos.com rocks
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 12:02am On Feb 15, 2015
kodded:

try this one also ... http://cricfree.sx/sky-sports-news-live-stream ...u can watch all skysport channels plus skysports news
http://cricfree.sx/sky-sports-news-live-stream and www.livefootballvideos.com rocks
good...the important thing is dat everybody enjoys streaming...dstv e don do angry sad
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by kodded(m): 12:04am On Feb 15, 2015
Chyjoey:
good...the important thing is dat everybody enjoys streaming...dstv e don do angry sad
dem don too chop our money

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 12:06am On Feb 15, 2015
kodded:

dem don too chop our money 11k a month haba
dont mind them...going to purchase android tv...dem don die grin

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 15, 2015
[size=18pt]sorry operation failed, try again later. Thank you[/size] . . . .
What i get each time i try to clone this particular sim. . . .
primary sim is 08095

secondary sim is 08094.

What could be d problem pls??
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by samkizzy(m): 12:27am On Feb 15, 2015
kodded:

thank you..like this better..before i crash my system
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 12:28am On Feb 15, 2015
beatsbug:
[size=18pt]sorry operation failed, try again later. Thank you[/size] . . . .
What i get each time i try to clone this particular sim. . . .
primary sim is 08095

secondary sim is 08094.

What could be d problem pls??
No.1 problem..the sim ure tryin to clone must be UNREGISTERED..
NO.2 problem..the sim ure trying to clone might have been uncloned from another sim and so wont clone again..
No.3 problem...network is badt..
No.4 problem..Maybe God doesnt want you to clone tha particular sim
Possible Solutions..Buy another sim..it mustnt be 0809..
Try by 2a.m when network is most free..Hope i helped..
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by samkizzy(m): 12:30am On Feb 15, 2015
Chyjoey:

lol tru talk at chyjoey dstv don deal wit us here for africa..dem go beg us to subscribe for their channels this tym around

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 12:31am On Feb 15, 2015
cry..that moment ure enjoying browsing and doesnt notice hotspot shield disconnected..and 250 naira is zapped..;(

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by kodded(m): 12:34am On Feb 15, 2015
samkizzy:

thank you..like this better..before i crash my system
true story
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 12:34am On Feb 15, 2015
samkizzy:

lol tru talk at chyjoey dstv don deal wit us here for africa..dem go beg us to subscribe for their channels this tym around
asin erhh my brother..am working on something about android televisions..too bad dy arent available in my locality yet...dstv go soon dy give us super sports 3 freecheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by samkizzy(m): 12:35am On Feb 15, 2015
Chyjoey:
cry..that moment ure enjoying browsing and doesnt notice hotspot shield disconnected..and 250 naira is zapped..;(

sorry bro..always leave 15# only...no matter what..i suspect etisalat don get high credit detector..wen it detects airtym higher dan 50# ..etisalat smiles and do their magic..rememba stealing is not corruption..eti aint corrupt but thieves..lol

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by kodded(m): 12:37am On Feb 15, 2015
samkizzy:

and the most annoying thing is that they don't care just like mtn
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by samkizzy(m): 12:39am On Feb 15, 2015
kodded:

and the most annoying thing is that they don't care just like mtn

lol..tru talk..today etisalat send me msg say dey luv me wella and they are at my service..come tell me apy val...naso i reply for my mind i luv una more cos of this payg tin..mtn can never send me such msg say dem luv n kia for their customer..

2 Likes

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 12:42am On Feb 15, 2015
samkizzy:

lol..tru talk..today etisalat send me msg say dey luv me wella and they are at my service..come tell me apy val...naso i reply for my mind i luv una more cos of this payg tin..mtn can never send me such msg say dem luv n kia for their customer..
lwkm..abi..na we love dem pas oo..infact we love their sims pas our phonescheesycheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 12:45am On Feb 15, 2015
samkizzy:

sorry bro..always leave 15# only...no matter what..i suspect etisalat don get high credit detector..wen it detects airtym higher dan 50# ..etisalat smiles and do their magic..rememba stealing is not corruption..eti aint corrupt but thieves..lol
true talk bro..the annoying part is that the 1mb is still der looking at me:>
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by samkizzy(m): 12:49am On Feb 15, 2015
Chyjoey:
true talk bro..the annoying part is that the 1mb is still der looking at me:>

lol..look the 1mb back...send 15# go the sim and continue..notin do u..see the 250# as val luv to eti..dem don try cos this payg tin na forever..

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by goldtooth: 1:14am On Feb 15, 2015
samkizzy:

lol..look the 1mb back...send 15# go the sim and continue..notin do u..see the 250# as val luv to eti..dem don try cos this payg tin na forever..
Bro can you clone for me? would be very happy if you can help a brother. i wont misuse it.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by kenzy11(m): 2:38am On Feb 15, 2015
Payg now zapping airtime.. Anybody noticing this?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by danieljessy: 3:23am On Feb 15, 2015
kenzy11:
nope mine izworking fine
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 7:09am On Feb 15, 2015
samkizzy:

lolx..anyway make i forgive dem..Etisalat happy valcheesycheesy
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 8:27am On Feb 15, 2015
kenzy11:
if the network is bad they zap

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97)

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.