Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! (38395 Views)

Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her / Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her / How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! (2) (3) (4)

Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by Redoil: 8:21am On Jan 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
thanks sweeri.
my first love so you are very inteligent to this extent? Stop quarrelling with and come back home
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by thaoriginator: 8:22am On Jan 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I created a thread on how to catch guys who only want your body, and guys asked for a counter thread. So ive decided to do it.

I actually typed this list before, and copied it, but i dont know how it disappeared, i cried coz to start typing it all over again is so hard sad

note, i made this up, i didnt copy from any blog. So bloggers back off! angry

- any girl girl that appears local and poorly dressed are actually the real golddiggers! Cos they are ready to make money in anyway possible.

- she always spend money too much. Watch closely, any girl who spends money a lot is like to be a golddigger! This is one of the major ways to know them. They spend a lot because they know that they have maga/magas (sugar daddies) that provide the money whenever they want. But a girl who works and sweats for her money will never spend it like that.

- she always tells you her financial problems. When a girl is always telling you the financial problems shes going through, then she is likely to be a money sucker! She never complains of anything else, except money.

-she always want to go shopping with your money. When you complain, she says that she has to look good so that you wont leave her for another girl. Na so!

- she doesnt wanna meet your relatives or parents because shes not spending long time with you, and dont wanna make a bad name.

- most ladies who want your money are usually the ones who fake shyness and quietness. You will never know what they are upto. But the talkatives are usually caught because they can talk too much and they wont know when they talk what they shouldnt.

- 60% of golddiggers are very intelligent, and 40% are not. So be very careful and extra smart with them cos they know what they are doing

- she always ask for money. This is a direct appraoch. Its not bad to ask for money from ur man, but dont do it always or u will be labeled a golddigger. A girl who always asks for money..hmmm think twice about her.

- she is ready to do anything for money. Watch her well. Her eyes shine when ever she sees or hears money, and she is very smart and quick when it comes to money. grin

- she is never interested in your life or what you have to say or share with her. She doesnt act like your companion, but when the issue of money comes up, shes more than available. Such ladies should be avoided

- she steals. When you catch her stealing or trying to eat your money by decieving you, my dear brother, run away from her like shes the devil!! Cos if you still stay with her after she must have sweet talked you, you are on ya own!

- golddiggers are extremely sexy and can make you agree to what you wouldnt normally agree to if you were in your right senses. Some are even witches!!! embarassed

- shes extremely jealous when you look at other women. Trust me on this one.

- she doesnt like sharing any of her things, especially money!

- she is too secretive!

- she always goes for high class stuff. Now theres a difference between a woman who goes for high class stuff with her earned or inherited money, and a woman who goes for high class stuff with a man's money!

These are all i can remember. I hope they help guys smiley
no insalts! Add more to the list!
who taught you all these nonsenses?
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by Movesz(m): 8:22am On Jan 10, 2015
[quote author=
Mutuwa:
Madam angela...well done.

EroticAngelina:

thanks sweeri. [/quote]

that is the response of a gold digger.

cheesycheesycheesy

Any ways i have treasurs. I dont mind..
Gold digging is allowed.
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by hardbody: 8:24am On Jan 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I created a thread on how to catch guys who only want your body, and guys asked for a counter thread. So ive decided to do it.

I actually typed this list before, and copied it, but i dont know how it disappeared, i cried coz to start typing it all over again is so hard sad

- any girl girl that appears local and poorly dressed are actually the real golddiggers! Cos they are ready to make money in anyway possible.

- she always spend money too much. Watch closely, any girl who spends money a lot is like to be a golddigger! This is one of the major ways to know them. They spend a lot because they know that they have maga/magas (sugar daddies) that provide the money whenever they want. But a girl who works and sweats for her money will never spend it like that.

- she always tells you her financial problems. When a girl is always telling you the financial problems shes going through, then she is likely to be a money sucker! She never complains of anything else, except money.

-she always want to go shopping with your money. When you complain, she says that she has to look good so that you wont leave her for another girl. Na so!

- she doesnt wanna meet your relatives or parents because shes not spending long time with you, and dont wanna make a bad name.

- most ladies who want your money are usually the ones who fake shyness and quietness. You will never know what they are upto. But the talkatives are usually caught because they can talk too much and they wont know when they talk what they shouldnt.

- 60% of golddiggers are very intelligent, and 40% are not. So be very careful and extra smart with them cos they know what they are doing

- she always ask for money. This is a direct appraoch. Its not bad to ask for money from ur man, but dont do it always or u will be labeled a golddigger. A girl who always asks for money..hmmm think twice about her.

- she is ready to do anything for money. Watch her well. Her eyes shine when ever she sees or hears money, and she is very smart and quick when it comes to money. grin

- she is never interested in your life or what you have to say or share with her. She doesnt act like your companion, but when the issue of money comes up, shes more than available. Such ladies should be avoided

- she steals. When you catch her stealing or trying to eat your money by decieving you, my dear brother, run away from her like shes the devil!! Cos if you still stay with her after she must have sweet talked you, you are on ya own!

- golddiggers are extremely sexy and can make you agree to what you wouldnt normally agree to if you were in your right senses. Some are even witches!!! embarassed

- she is too secretive!

- she always goes for high class stuff. Now theres a difference between a woman who goes for high class stuff with her earned or inherited money, and a woman who goes for high class stuff with a man's money!

Just like the theme.....all you have said is that tbe kind of girl you are talking about is money conscious. You could have said this in a sentence and moved on. We will understand.

Anyways weldone
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 10, 2015
pelij:
do we still have this kind of people on nairaland?
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by paragwua: 8:28am On Jan 10, 2015
it is always better to support your own.....
lets make the Glo network the best in
Africa... download the Glo unlimited song
by Paul hero.... it is one of the best songs
ever in the history of music making .....A
pure soulful chants and vocals that will
touch your heart... you cant help it but TO
fall in love with the Glo network.make it
viral ... send it to friends. offer links for
downloads ....lets promote our own.... one
Nigeria...it is about oneness .. those in
charge front page Abeg.....YOU can port
right now...Glo unlimited ....http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/a36dc0f9
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by Caleycash(m): 8:30am On Jan 10, 2015
mirexxx:
most girls are naturally extravagant.

spending 2much doesn't make em gold diggers naundecided kiss
Eehh...for another person pocket abi?!
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by Movesz(m): 8:31am On Jan 10, 2015

Mutuwa post=]Madam angela...well done. [/quote]

[quote author= EroticAngelina
:

thanks sweeri.

that is the response of a gold digger.

cheesycheesycheesy

Any ways i have treasurs. I dont mind..come dig
Gold digging is allowed.
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by hisawesomeness(m): 8:33am On Jan 10, 2015
mirexxx:
most girls are naturally extravagant.

spending 2much doesn't make em gold diggers naundecided kiss
and where do they get the money from
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 10, 2015
Yippeeee!!! I made frontpage again! grin thanks to the mod that put it there
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by nairaman66(m): 8:39am On Jan 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:

- she is too secretive!

Please continue to expose these money suckers called women with your write up.
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:

- she is too secretive!

no need for this list i know them already, the truth is that most of them are pretenders,i can sight them without using binoculars.
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by heroarams(m): 8:40am On Jan 10, 2015
How to catch a girl that only wants your money

1. She will come in the form and appearance of a girl. Never a woman or an independent lady.

2. She will come with a sucking instrument like a huge straw like that of the probocsis of a mosquito.

3. She will send you her bank acct. number as early as 5a.m in the morning. While she would never send you a goodmorning text.

4. She is constantly asking for recharge cards. A classy lady would never do the aforementioned•

*drops pen*
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by Teacup: 8:42am On Jan 10, 2015
MrCork:

from your name erotic i know you are too much. i like erotic thingz
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by tivta(m): 8:44am On Jan 10, 2015
pweetixandy:
Woman wey wan chop ur money go chop am and u won't notice any of these...*continues sleeping*
. You can't try that with me even if you are a marine spirit. M.O.B...
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by daddyking: 8:47am On Jan 10, 2015
Free sex from commecial sex workers as from Feb. 14
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by vivalavida(m): 8:47am On Jan 10, 2015
I thank God for the kind of gurlfriend i have. She dosent ask me for money @ all. She dosent share her financial problems with me. I have to ask and dig deep or question her friends before i knw what she is going through. So i try as much in appreciating her by playing my part once in a while. When she got an alert from me for xmas,she was suprised and overjoyed cause she knew i had issues too but i just had to do that for ma gurl.
I love u Oge

Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by Ahmeduana(m): 8:49am On Jan 10, 2015
TrishaP:
This ur list e get as e be. I disagree with most of them.
So your trying to say, girls that spend their own money are likely to be a gold digger?
YOU DISAGREE BECAUSE YOU INVENTED THE BOOK OF GOLD-DIGGING!! And the lady is under-quoting you, AND THAT IRRITATES! YOU REMINDS ME OF THE LAUGH I USED TO LAUGH WHEN I WAS LITTLE KID!
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 10, 2015
henhen!!!.....so cynthia is a goldigger.....i dey come
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by Dannyset(m): 8:50am On Jan 10, 2015
EroticAngelina has just spoiled Shola's business, and has helped mine. So she's bn golddigging me? She's on her own now I swear.
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by jossiwan(m): 8:52am On Jan 10, 2015
This is just to identify them. How do a guy gets what he wants from her?
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by Bowaley17(m): 8:55am On Jan 10, 2015
Hoes ain't loyal...if we no meet,shey she no go live her life..Y turn a guy 2 ur ATM Machine...
IamBOWALEY
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 10, 2015
EroticAngelina on the loose. Lol.
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 10, 2015
vivalavida:
I thank God for the kind of gurlfriend i have. She dosent ask me for money @ all. She dosent share her financial problems with me. I have to ask and dig deep or question her friends before i knw what she is going through. So i try as much in appreciating her by playing my part once in a while. When she got an alert from me for xmas,she was suprised and overjoyed cause she knew i had issues too but i just had to do that for ma gurl.
I love u Oge

LOOKATEW! You're probably an assistant boyfriend.
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by spanzed(m): 9:07am On Jan 10, 2015
So this babe has been after my litu change all this while....Time to take action
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
thanks sweeri.
kai at. .. eat his money. grin
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by miketayo(m): 9:14am On Jan 10, 2015
common sense is enough for me to figure if she is after my money
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by TrishaP(f): 9:14am On Jan 10, 2015
Ahmeduana:

YOU DISAGREE BECAUSE YOU INVENTED THE BOOK OF GOLD-DIGGING!! And the lady is under-quoting you, AND THAT IRRITATES! YOU REMINDS ME OF THE LAUGH I USED TO LAUGH WHEN I WAS LITTLE KID!
WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE DUDE!..if you weren't going to have any better reason for quoting me, why not held your peace.
How does my question have to do with me being a gold digger.
Most of what is written there on that list are wrong and it's giving out wrong impression about most. I decided to ask a simple cus I disagreed with them.
Why try to be funny when your not even close to being a clown?!!... Pls wash your mouth, it's too early to start spilling BS. I'm the wrongest person you'll want to mess with.
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by miketayo(m): 9:14am On Jan 10, 2015
common sense is enough for me to figure out if she is after my money
Re: How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! by Dammyjohn(m): 9:21am On Jan 10, 2015
Oluwatosean:
Nice1, buh me no fully support
. Professional golddigger dnt look local, infact dey luk tushed
Thank GOD you mension professional but not all golddigers professioner.Some dresses poorly and they are still golddiggers in character.

Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) / As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. / Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72