Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal (66355 Views)

One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom / "Don't Worry, I Have Condoms" - Rapists Escapee Narrates / Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by anthoniaz(f): 3:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
dre11:

That's what everyone thought......
But you know the love of money is the root of evil and this would make you do things that common sense would have made u not to do.

Like we do hear of domestic violence and how some men do beat their wife to death or disability..... But, that doesn't stop another woman from staying with her abuser even if she knows that.
You are right.
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Tinyemeka(m): 9:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
They never learn.
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Tinyemeka(m): 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2015
elantraceey:

even if she's twelve why will she meet a man she knows nothing about?

My 11 years old younger sis won't do that.
Are you sure?
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Artorius(m): 9:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
dre11:

I used my other hand to push him and that was how I fell to the ground,” she stated. Residents of the area saw Ada as she fell from the building thinking that she might be an apparition. Police authority however says that Agbazue was a victim of bad facebook relationship.
lol grin
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Waspy(m): 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2015
Lord, pls give me patience, such patience to read this such post through and through.... Amen undecided
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by lion042(m): 9:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
Story to the gods, please what date is election?
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by wabuk(m): 9:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Kororugged: 9:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
Their parents brought them from iboland to come and enjoy a better life in Lagos and they decide to be rap..ing each other

Na wa oooo

1 Like

Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by MusingMic(m): 9:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
Fortunate girl. Hopefully this one teaches her for good...and she learns.
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Hollawaley(m): 9:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
Sad story....but she'z a mugu for falling for this social media dating thrash
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by veraiyke(m): 9:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
I know I hate facebook or social frnds dat only talk abt seeing u.
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by aspirebig: 9:16pm On Jan 11, 2015
In a soceity where we have several issues of social media fraudsters and dangerous blind dates.She people will never learn.

This easily reminds me of the late Cynthia that made headlines few yrs back,still a facebook lovers bad experience. Thank God she is alive to say her story. Where did she tell them @ home that she is going to ? Wetin she dey find?

The cultist should be arrested if found.
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 11, 2015
elantraceey:

even if she's twelve why will she meet a man she knows nothing about?

My 11 years old younger sis won't do that.

she sed the man touched her nd she lost her senses.......wat do u tink dat one is tryin to insinuate......na JUJU tinx...

ohh!!!.....or u dnt bliv in it........u beta do
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Richy4(m): 9:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
did i just read 18th floor and no lift? those living there must be really energetic. As for the girl, thank God you did not die. that must be a big fall
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by BizBloke(m): 9:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
18? And she's still alive. shocked That must have been about 200 feet. Hmmm!

Some attitude though: you don't know someone and you took time to get ready for a date with him.
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by EnterPRO: 9:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
18 storeys and still alive?

probably jumped from the 4th floor.
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by donmalcolm21(m): 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2015
Lisaflex:
*passing by on bicycle n singin".. ds is super story.."*
I want you to learn from her story and stop riding bicycle because girls are now driving jeep.
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Franchise21(m): 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2015
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by koredeolanrewaju(m): 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2015
She dey luk for net husband. Asewo!
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by saudatu(m): 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2015
I STRONGLY ADVICE HER TO GO AND DO THANKS GIVING AT CHURCH COS I BELIEVE GOD STILL HAS A PURPOSE FOR HER.
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Atmmachine(m): 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
/ Pa. Buhari's Waec Result Finally Released (PHOTOS)

1 Like

Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
The gal think say we be mumu..too many loopholes for this story..The story doesnt make any sense..make she talk true..person touch u and u lost ur senses but u remembered all u saw and how u crossed..nawa! Bad runz gone bad,datz al!
Mayb if it happened to ur sister u will then believe. Dunno the kind of mentality people on nairaland have m sure their reality will be far worse than the character they exhibit here. Until people av personal experience with evil before they will believe in its existence. M sure u avnt heard of those that they will tell to go bring the jewels in their parents house and told not to tell anyone, yet they the ones telling the story. Yea they lost consciousness but that doesn't mean they were brain dead.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Misogynist2014(m): 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
Fish brain.
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Riclord001(m): 9:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
dre11:

Thanks for that word at the emboldened part

She is not saying the whole story because it's deeper than what she said

But, the pictures did show it happens but she was economical with the whole truth

in Mark Twain's voice: 'truth is one of the scarcest commodities in the world, u have to economise it"
the story is true, but d substance is... somethin else
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by xynerise: 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
dre11:

Let just say......

She acted her age which is 17 by the way
Was Cynthia also 17?
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by emmysoftyou: 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
Not all online guys re bad...
The girl hit the wrong shooter..
I mean,he met the wrong man...
Watch and act carefully next time,my dear...
God love you and keep yu alive so focus on the
direction of your destiny..
It s well with you...
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by andyanders: 9:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
How can an 17 yr old girl still under her parents carry that sort of hair style. She is not telling the truth herein.

I only see a desperate girl using social media to connect with her clients and this one was the one that went wrong.

No sane person or descent lady would see a stranger and now follow him. She is not telling the truth.
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by missade(f): 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
So many things are wrong with this story...
A strange man called you and told you he got your number from fb and asked you to meet with him some place and you agreed and actually went?

Hian! Where did she tell her parents/guardians she was going?

Ok..she got there and felt uneasy as she didn't recognise him but she still crossed over to meet him?!
It's obvious she isn't being honest with the details.

Smh, well, for everyone who has younger females around; pls make it ur duty to be close to them so they feel confident telling you anything and everything. I had my male cousin and bro who I was totally free with so I was able to tell them what's going on with me and it helped a lot. Thank God for her life sha
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
dre11:

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/facebook-romance-near-tragedy-girl-narrates-ordeal/
I want someone to convince me that that multibillion naira is not abandoned intentionally. I also want someone to convince me that some of our political office holders dont visit that place in that place secretly, i also want another person to convince me that that place does not have connection with kaso...convince me pls.
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by felifeli: 9:35pm On Jan 11, 2015
By 4th paragraph the story screamed FAKE
fvck off you liar
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by osram(m): 9:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
Facebook love waiting for ur message on my wall

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) / Nigerian Man Stops Robbery Attack In Italy, Gets Rewarded By Authorities. Photos / Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.