Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal (66343 Views)

One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom / "Don't Worry, I Have Condoms" - Rapists Escapee Narrates / Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by babygifty(f): 9:37pm On Jan 11, 2015
Jst wondering if she has lost her life in d process, wat wud v bn her answer 2 God
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by DaBullIT(m): 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
dre11:

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/facebook-romance-near-tragedy-girl-narrates-ordeal/

And did the police ransack the house for evidence ? ? ?

Abi she forgot the address, afterall she remembers everything else
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by musicwriter(m): 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
I have no idea why people craze for Facebook!. I see nothing on that site.
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
story for the gods
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Kassidy90(m): 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
Her story doesnt add up either way this should be a lesson to other girls out there and FG should do something about that building i find it difficult to pass there anytin past 7pm...
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Deapexboy(m): 9:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
Na person drag her enta d building....mtcheeeeeew..

So she wnt make all my NL babes live me bah!grintongue??

Next story
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Francon(f): 9:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
Mumu gals falling for cheap scam since 40B.C.

You must be a good risk taker. 18 story building and you survived it? Thank your God.

Girls don't seem to amaze me. After Cynthia's case, some girls haven't learnt. The kind of interrogations I will put you through before you see me. But its definitely not with a stranger. Trust me.

This one na long throat
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by flexing11(m): 9:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
stori 4 de gods, u wud ve bee a dead girl,after all de stories u ear u still ve de gods to follow a total stra*ger,,,,
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by onimcee1(m): 9:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
The gal think say we be mumu..too many loopholes for this story..The story doesnt make any sense..make she talk true..person touch u and u lost ur senses but u remembered all u saw and how u crossed..nawa! Bad runz gone bad,datz al!
she lost her senses but still told him that he is not her husband nd so she can't pull.
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Ghanamustgo(m): 9:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
[sup][/sup][size=8pt][/size]
[color=#000099][/color] tinx d happen o
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by naijaboiy: 9:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
prettyboi1989:

Mayb if it happened to ur sister u will then believe. Dunno the kind of mentality people on nairaland have m sure their reality will be far worse than the character they exhibit here. Until people av personal experience with evil before they will believe in its existence. M sure u avnt heard of those that they will tell to go bring the jewels in their parents house and told not to tell anyone, yet they the ones telling the story. Yea they lost consciousness but that doesn't mean they were brain dead.
So in your warped mind...you believe every bit of her story? undecided
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by SeanDada1(m): 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
Her story is very true because I know that building way back when I was a kid. The defunct National Provident Fund (NPF) building along Adaloko-Era road, Afromedia Ajangbadi Lagos. She was myopic in her dealings with the so called FB rapist. I blame her, same time believing her story, because of that particular building noted for all sort of atrocities. Thank God for her life!!
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by naijaboiy: 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
Richy4:
did i just read 18th floor and no lift? those living there must be really energetic. As for the girl, thank God you did not die. that must be a big fall
Its an un complete building and she fell from the fourth floor!
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by naijaboiy: 9:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
Dre11 the pic is not showing
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Ilekeh(f): 9:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
Her story makes no sense.

After he touched her and she lost her will to object, how is she still able to object to his order to take off her clothes?

She went willingly.
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by piagetskinner(m): 9:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
This girl purposely left out certain truths in this long narration of hers...anyway,I hope she has learnd the hard way
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Hoii(m): 9:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
Mehn, this is serious. The building is very close to my house. I've actually entered the building up to the 2nd floor before. I can confirm those scary diagrams she saw on the walls, its very true. There have been stories of killings & rape done in the building. Its a very strange place
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by dre11(m): 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
naijaboiy:
Dre11 the pic is not showing

Which pic

The one of the girl on the hospital bed or
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by dre11(m): 9:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
DaBullIT:

And did the police ransack the house for evidence ? ? ?

Abi she forgot the address, afterall she remembers everything else

That's one mystery one can't solve because I expect her to lead the police to the building even if she can't remember the room but she can remember the building
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by maryhaam(f): 10:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
No matter my sisters cry,shes knws she will only use torchlight phone
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by hedonistic: 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
The story has too many holes in it. I don't think it is enough to discourage social media hook ups and all that. After all, most times when a guy meets a lady somewhere in real life, they are complete strangers the first time before they become lovers or friends sooner or later. The most important thing is to use one's good judgment at all times.

Besides, if the story is true, then the main issue is not Facebook but actually the touch and follow jazz. I don't really know what to make of this touch and follow crap . The man touched you and you lost your senses and followed him? If that shit works, then no girl is safe no matter how careful she is since they all encounter total strangers at touching distance everyday - in markets, public transport, roads, etc. I guess any guy with touch and follow juju can simply touch any girl he fancies and she will lose her senses and follow him home. In that case, Facebook or social media in general has nothing to do with it.
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by dre11(m): 10:06pm On Jan 11, 2015
xynerise:

Was Cynthia also 17?

What Happened to Cynthia?
24 Year Old Cynthia Osokogu left Abuja in late July 2012 (According to reports, on the 22nd of July 2012). Like many enterprising young people, the post-graduate student of Nasarawa State University was a clothing retailer and had travelled to Lagos to purchase new stock.

http://www.bellanaija.com/2012/08/21/rip-cynthia-young-nigerian-women-cynthia-udoka-osokogu-murdered-by-facebook-friends-in-lagos/

She is 24 yrs old I mean Cynthia
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by naijaboiy: 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
dre11:

Which pic

The one of the girl on the hospital bed or
Yea...
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Edusouls(m): 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
generation of lost girls, greedy to the core,huzzling more than men with all vices, looking for money to satisfy their endless list of wants and their insatiable greed for material things..example of this mutated type of women nowadays is this liar and a runs girl following a stranger to an unknown building after negotiation, runs went bad then we heard it, note that it was not her first runs,just that this one went baad and nearly took her life,..one girl with over a thousand friends on fb, more than 200 contacts on phone, 250 on wats app, 500 on badoo,850 on eskimi..chai black africans everything about us na total black..tufiakwa umu nwanyi...

1 Like

Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by dre11(m): 10:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
wabuk:
I don't belief where is d pix

Okay
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by dre11(m): 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yea...

But the pic of the girl on the bed is showing on my fone

Don't worry I will upload it here for you

Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by pitoski(m): 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
The gal think say we be mumu..too many loopholes for this story..The story doesnt make any sense..make she talk true..person touch u and u lost ur senses but u remembered all u saw and how u crossed..nawa! Bad runz gone bad,datz al!

thank you. thot i was d only one thinking like that. story looks suspicious and too many loopholes.
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
naijaboiy:

So in your warped mind...you believe every bit of her story? undecided
Leave that for the newspaper editors to decide. N if u still aving doubts y don't u go be an investigative journalist and find out the truth yourself. If that doesn't work I'll still say u should do an experiment with your sister then let's see whether she will or will not remember what happened. Forums give people the chance to talk anyhow when in reality they don't even av a voice.
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by naijaboiy: 10:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
dre11:

But the pic of the girl on the bed is showing on my fone

Don't worry I will upload it here for you
Or you can do it on whatsapp
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by naijaboiy: 10:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
prettyboi1989:

Leave that for the newspaper editors to decide. N if u still aving doubts y don't u go be an investigative journalist and find out the truth yourself. If that doesn't work I'll still say u should do an experiment with your sister then let's see whether she will or will not remember what happened. Forums give people the chance to talk anyhow when in reality they don't even av a voice.
Ok
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Tashaamania(f): 10:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
Why does every bad thing happen on facebook?
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
I loved this and I must share with you.
Heavy rains remind us of challenges in life.
Never ask for a lighter rain, just pray to God for a better umbrella. - That is the attitude!

Life is not about finding the right person, but creating the right relationship. It's not how we care in the beginning, but how much we care till the very end.

Some people always throw stones in your path. It depends on what you make with them; a Wall or a Bridge? - Remember you are the architect of your life.

Search for a good heart, but don't search for a beautiful face, coz beautiful things are not always good, but good things are always beautiful.

It’s not important to hold all the good cards in life, but it’s important how well you play with the cards you hold.

Often when we lose all hope & think this is the end, remember God and pray, it’s just a bend, not the end.' -

Have faith and have a successful life.
One of the basic differences between God and humans is, God gives, gives and forgives. But the human gets, gets, gets and forgets.
Be thankful in life...

If u think it is your alarm clock that woke you up this morning, try putting it beside a dead body and you will realise that it is the undeserved kindness of God that woke you up.

If you are grateful to God, forward to all others to remind them to be gratitude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) / Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) / Nigerian Man Stops Robbery Attack In Italy, Gets Rewarded By Authorities. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.