Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal (66356 Views)

One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom / "Don't Worry, I Have Condoms" - Rapists Escapee Narrates / Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by elantraceey(f): 9:53am On Jan 12, 2015
Chibyko:
U sure abt dat?... Ur Sis jst left my room

you wish
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Babe2sure(f): 10:32am On Jan 12, 2015
dre11:

Thanks for that word at the emboldened part

She is not saying the whole story because it's deeper than what she said

But, the pictures did show it happens but she was economical with the whole truth

Yes, I hope she has learnt her lesson. Thank God for second chance to live.
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by kayalla(f): 10:37am On Jan 12, 2015
when she recover she go tell us the truth and wetin carry her go there cos this story no pure.
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Babe2sure(f): 10:37am On Jan 12, 2015
ybalogs:

from her story,I doubt if the guy got her number from Facebook.She dressed up for a date with a totally unknown fb friend,that's pure stupidity. She met him looking at her pics on his phone(How did she recognise him?)she's just trying to cover up for her fuckup

Abi. I hope she has learnt a lesson from her sheer stupidity.
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by opribo(m): 11:14am On Jan 12, 2015
Lets keep praying for our girls, this is one lucky case alive to tell the story, many more are raped everyday and their corpses dumped inside the lagoon or used for rituals.
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Lordwheez(m): 12:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
undecided grin ........hmmmnnn,she jumped from an 18 storey building or the 18th floor of the building........#confused.....
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by venivedivici(m): 12:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
Mhizkel:
dat gurl is a lier..d man didn't touch ha wif any charm, she followed him willingly...also on d claim dah she saw pple playin ball in d haux n pple comin out, dahz anoda fat lie...dat haux is close tu ma aunty's haux...it is known of terror n murder cos anyone who attempts completion of d buildin, dey alwayz die...some white men even came sum yrz bak wit d intention of completin it, buh dey died also i heard d gurl stay nearby n she kno abt d haux already...buh she stil went ahead tu meet d guy dere all because of ha selfish interest....we even tut shex dead...tank God for ha lyf tho.... wen will these hoes learn?

No be government building again
Nawa for Una o. Ikebe super story indeed.
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by bumait(f): 12:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
i was an eye witness when she fell was passing by. that particular building is really notorious for all sort of crimes. even though we reside nearby its always a no go area once its 6pm even bike men refuse to go. so you can image her foolishness of believing the story that he resides inside the building with his parents. everyone at the scene were just raining abuses on her. thank God cos she lives to tell d story.

Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by bumait(f): 1:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
the building

Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by dre11(m): 1:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
Babe2sure:

Yes, I hope she has learnt her lesson. Thank God for second chance to live.

A second Chance to live

I hope she utilize it well
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by dre11(m): 1:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
bumait:
i was an eye witness when she fell was passing by. that particular building is really notorious for all sort of crimes. even though we reside nearby its always a no go area once its 6pm even bike men refuse to go. so you can image her foolishness of believing the story that he resides inside the building with his parents. everyone at the scene were just raining abuses on her. thank God cos she lives to tell d story.

Its all good that we do have a witness

So people could learn from it and not think it was all rouse
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Lisaflex(f): 3:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
donmalcolm21:
where do u want us to ride to.
Join me n leave d rest 2 me
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by donmalcolm21(m): 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
Lisaflex:

hope the ride will be fu filled.
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by donmalcolm21(m): 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
Lisaflex:

I like d pix nw, cos its closer, hope the bicycle can carry me. I've joined you. Check your back now
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Lisaflex(f): 3:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
donmalcolm21:
hope the ride will be fu filled.
"fun filled" is an understatement...It'll blow ur mind away!
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
18 storey building and all she broke was her arm.. interesting.
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Lisaflex(f): 4:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
donmalcolm21:
I like d pix nw, cos its closer, hope the bicycle can carry me. I've joined you. Check your back now
Fnks..I c u,brace urslf cos u ain't seen anytn lyk ds b4*starts riding*
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by donmalcolm21(m): 4:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
Lisaflex:

Fnks..I c u,brace urslf cos u ain't seen anytn lyk ds b4*starts riding*
do the needful let's enjoy the ride, maybe i we will find it interesting, who knows
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by sam4(m): 8:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
The gal think say we be mumu..too many loopholes for this story..The story doesnt make any sense..make she talk true..person touch u and u lost ur senses but u remembered all u saw and how u crossed..nawa! Bad runz gone bad,datz al!
she don nak head g ground. First class mumu
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
18'th floor and u still dey alive,na doll house abi na dem frodo type houses, people die from failing down a single storey talk more of 18 chia chia chia.
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Babe2sure(f): 5:31am On Jan 13, 2015
dre11:

A second Chance to live

I hope she utilize it well

Abi o.
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by ArcToyin(m): 9:05am On Jan 14, 2015
anthoniaz:

It's very bad.I thought people have learnt from Cynthia Osokogwu's case.
who will they learn? Do dey listen to news like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) / Nigerian Man Stops Robbery Attack In Italy, Gets Rewarded By Authorities. Photos / Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.