Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal (66352 Views)

One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom / "Don't Worry, I Have Condoms" - Rapists Escapee Narrates / Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Kylekent59: 10:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
I also heard it,,dat hospital is closer to my home. She gat luck they brough her on time
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Missmossy(f): 10:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
Ha!

*Singing facebook love by Essence *

God saved her.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by millionboi(m): 10:21pm On Jan 11, 2015
Dis gal is a joker...sombody sld help me ask hw she pose on her facebook
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Samsonklin(m): 10:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
elantraceey:

even if she's twelve why will she meet a man she knows nothing about?

My 11 years old younger sis won't do that.
Yhu shure well well?? Eeeehen. Oya give me. Her facebook username mk we try am first... U go just dey dey observe. I go dey update u as e dey go, nor fear.
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Samsonklin(m): 10:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
1bkaye:

I had more sense than this at the age of 17
Story! Nai u dey open leg for papa friday? grin
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by kilokeys(m): 10:37pm On Jan 11, 2015
18 storeys? and still survived?

lie lie stories

maybe she is she-hulk

Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by onatisi(m): 10:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
This story simply doesn't fit .
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
Samsonklin:

Story! Nai u dey open leg for papa friday? grin
You sabi, your papa sef is next
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by tyle(m): 10:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
The lessons of life are learned better in the streets.
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Reference(m): 10:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
Francon:
Mumu gals falling for cheap scam since 40B.C.

You must be a good risk taker. 18 story building and you survived it? Thank your God.

Girls don't seem to amaze me. After Cynthia's case, some girls haven't learnt. The kind of interrogations I will put you through before you see me. But its definitely not with a stranger. Trust me.

This one na long throat

'The kind of interrogations I will put you through before you see me....' hmmm nawa. Serious business.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Reference(m): 10:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
Edusouls:
generation of lost girls, greedy to the core,huzzling more than men with all vices, looking for money to satisfy their endless list of wants and their insatiable greed for material things..example of this mutated type of women nowadays is this liar and a runs girl following a stranger to an unknown building after negotiation, runs went bad then we heard it, note that it was not her first runs,just that this one went baad and nearly took her life,..one girl with over a thousand friends on fb, more than 200 contacts on phone, 250 on wats app, 500 on badoo,850 on eskimi..chai black africans everything about us na total black..tufiakwa umu nwanyi...

You can say that again. Greed and sloth, a powerful cocktail of death.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by hotgunz(m): 10:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
His her hair green or na camara turn am green abi na my fone. Which responsible turn her hair from black to green.
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Samsonklin(m): 10:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
1bkaye:

You sabi, your papa sef is next
Eeeh.. Dat means u go die first oo cos im don kpemeh oo
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by mimicious(f): 10:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
The gal think say we be mumu..too many loopholes for this story..The story doesnt make any sense..make she talk true..person touch u and u lost ur senses but u remembered all u saw and how u crossed..nawa! Bad runz gone bad,datz al!
Help me reason the matter oo!! I read d news earlier from a site n I laffed when d lady recognized all d writtings but cud not shout when she followed the guy. Story for d gods
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
Samsonklin:

Eeeh.. Dat means u go die first oo cos im don kpemeh oo
Nice to know
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by TDstarr: 10:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
elantraceey:
Some girls just won't ever learn , Why meet a total stranger? undecided
dont let the stupid story deceive you, i believe humans have this thing inside the. telling you what is good or bad, she went for runs simple, i know how many girls in my school here travel aroumd nigeria just a simple phone call for runs...nor be new thing
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by xynerise: 10:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
dre11:

She is 24 yrs old I mean Cynthia
Good. My point is, age doesn't matter when it comes to ladies' foolishness

1 Like

Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by dre11(m): 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
xynerise:

Good. My point is, age doesn't matter when it comes to ladies' foolishness

Thanks for that answer

And some of them will now say she is foolish.......... as if some haven't done worse thing than her only that it didn't go bad like hers
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Onyiido: 11:06pm On Jan 11, 2015
Lisaflex:
*passing by on bicycle n singin".. ds is super story.."*
*Runs after her to join her on her bicycle.* The lady should tell us the truth joor
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Lisaflex(f): 11:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
donmalcolm21:
I want you to learn from her story and stop riding bicycle because girls are now driving jeep.
Ok,i'll learn 4rm her story bt u c ds my bicycle?cnt stp riding it grin
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by heffem(m): 11:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
18 storey building? Abi Ω̴̩̩̩̥a eyes dey disappoint me ni?.... And U̶̲̥̅̊ reach ground? Diaris God ooooo
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by oyindamini(f): 11:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
Stew*pid gurl, eni n wa ifa nwa ofo tongue
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Fraih(f): 11:22pm On Jan 11, 2015
person touch u and u lost ur senses but u remembered all u saw and how u crossed..nawa!

It realy happens...tuesday wil make it a year I was hypnotized in Akure,Ondo state...I wasn't even touched at all
Just pray u aren't a victim
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Temmytea70(m): 11:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
1bkaye:

I had more sense than this at the age of 17

Ow old are you now?............just curious
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Lisaflex(f): 11:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
Onyiido:
*Runs after her to join her on her bicycle.* The lady should tell us the truth joor
*parks bicycle n waits*my dear enter o...ds story is not a small shidren sontn
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 11, 2015
Temmytea70:

Ow old are you now?............just curious
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Fourwinds: 11:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
The gal think say we be mumu..too many loopholes for this story..The story doesnt make any sense..make she talk true..person touch u and u lost ur senses but u remembered all u saw and how u crossed..nawa! Bad runz gone bad,datz al!
ha.!!! my brother u get sense well well. no mind d greedy girl. at 17 she dey date. instead of thinking about her future. if she no fit further her education., make she go learn work.: she fit be stylist., cateerer., fashion designer etc
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Fourwinds: 11:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
Fraih:

It realy happens...tuesday wil make it a year I was hypnotized in Akure,Ondo state...I wasn't even touched at all
Just pray u aren't a victim
so y do we pray in d first place for God to protect us. moreover if u are greedy., u will always be customer to dose bullshit.
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by chyviv(f): 11:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
Dat buildin needs demolishing. Its full of wicked n devilish acts. Thank God she survived d fall. Pls Government do smtin abt the building
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by JayJustus(m): 11:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
lobatan! Issokay
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by donmalcolm21(m): 11:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
Lisaflex:

Ok,i'll learn 4rm her story bt u c ds my bicycle?cnt stp riding it grin
LOL, upgrade babe to my G-wagon, I ll take u to anywhere you want. #nawash. Lol
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by elantraceey(f): 11:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
Samsonklin:

Yhu shure well well?? Eeeehen. Oya give me. Her facebook username mk we try am first... U go just dey dey observe. I go dey update u as e dey go, nor fear.

what is my sis doing on fb ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) / Nigerian Man Stops Robbery Attack In Italy, Gets Rewarded By Authorities. Photos / Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.