Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal (66354 Views)

One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom / "Don't Worry, I Have Condoms" - Rapists Escapee Narrates / Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Fourwinds: 11:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
Hoii:
Mehn, this is serious. The building is very close to my house. I've actually entered the building up to the 2nd floor before. I can confirm those scary diagrams she saw on the walls, its very true. There have been stories of killings & rape done in the building. Its a very strange place
a girl dat goes to dat building and get raped is good for d girl. how can a girl follow a guy into an uncompleted building.? is dat not foolishness.
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Originalsly: 11:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
Hmmm......never mind she didn't know the man....but at the bus stop she saw him standing across the street looking at her picture on his phone!
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Mike008(m): 12:04am On Jan 12, 2015
The gal think say we be mumu..too many loopholes for this story..The story doesnt make any sense..make she talk true..person touch u and u lost ur senses but u remembered all u saw and how u crossed..nawa! Bad runz gone bad,datz al!
What is contained in the story that is too unbelievable to be true?
This story is not the first of its kind.
It is not uncommon for fraudsters to unconsensciously retrieve other peoples numbers from social media, call them, try to lure them, promise them gifts etc, for various mischevious reasons.
It is also not uncommon for these criminals to induce their victims by threats, oppression or charms as they know consent won't be willfully obtained. This story is a typical reflection of what happens in our society today, nothing too senseless here to be misbelieved.
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Lisaflex(f): 12:09am On Jan 12, 2015
donmalcolm21:
LOL, upgrade babe to my G-wagon, I ll take u to anywhere you want. #nawash. Lol
Nah, u shld join me on my bicycle let me shw u a whole new world...*hums "A whole new world,a hundred thousand fnz 2 c..."*
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Nicepoker(m): 12:11am On Jan 12, 2015
elantraceey:
Some girls just won't ever learn , Why meet a total stranger? undecided
why won't she. Ur present bf was he not a stranger b4?
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Nicepoker(m): 12:13am On Jan 12, 2015
elantraceey:

even if she's twelve why will she meet a man she knows nothing about?

My 11 years old younger sis won't do that.
u really think so.
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by elantraceey(f): 12:14am On Jan 12, 2015
Nicepoker:
u really think so.

i know so .
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Nicepoker(m): 12:16am On Jan 12, 2015
1bkaye:

I had more sense than this at the age of 17
pix of ur senses at seventeen.
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 12, 2015
Nicepoker:
pix of ur senses at seventeen.
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Obiefunafrancis: 12:59am On Jan 12, 2015
Superstory
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by ebijimi7(m): 1:11am On Jan 12, 2015
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Sarhamsyn(m): 1:13am On Jan 12, 2015
18 storey buildings, abeg na wash angry
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by hrykanu231(m): 1:52am On Jan 12, 2015
And the only thing she thinks she could say to attract pity, is that he is a Buccaneer?
From the whole story, it is certainly not the first time she has gone out with a date on some random "Facebook guy(s)...this might just be a matter of her usual runz biz gone soar.
Fine boys no dey rape....
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by jared007: 3:35am On Jan 12, 2015
anthoniaz:

It's very bad.I thought people have learnt from Cynthia Osokogwu's case.
learn wetin? The 17 year old girl has never heard of cynthia talk more of learnt.
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Fidelcruiz(m): 6:05am On Jan 12, 2015
Complicated story. Tried to kill her after forcefully taking carnal knowledge of her. But it wasn't mentioned again as the narration goes on. We should mind how we put up our reports in order not to complicate issues
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by whyse(m): 6:17am On Jan 12, 2015
Later Dem go say buccaneers no dey rape# alora no dey do dis nd dat# nobody holy pass oooo
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 12, 2015
dre11:

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/facebook-romance-near-tragedy-girl-narrates-ordeal/
Seriously when I hear this kind of stories I keep wondering what is wrong with the species of girls born into this generation.
I only pray she learnt her lessons.
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 6:23am On Jan 12, 2015
story to the gods
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Temmytea70(m): 6:29am On Jan 12, 2015
1bkaye:

Oh,now I get....
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by crackhouse(m): 6:33am On Jan 12, 2015
Girls always think they are wise. However what this runs girl said is not true. How can she say she lost her senses but she was able to know things that happened around her, she was able to see and read everything written on the wall and she was able to know that the man is not her husband and to the extent of telling or reminding him that. Girl even if u don't want to tell the public the truth, at least tell ur family the truth.
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by GentleFrank(m): 6:35am On Jan 12, 2015
Its a pity !!!
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by ybalogs(m): 6:55am On Jan 12, 2015
Babe2sure:

She is not saying the whole truth so that she will not be tongue-lashed. The story does not add up.

However,I have reservations about putting one's number on facebook. Exposing it to every Tom, Dick and Harry. You can't be too careful. Anyone that wants to contact you can always message you and if you are comfortable with the person, then you can give him/her your number.

Those who did have their reasons though. I dunno....
from her story,I doubt if the guy got her number from Facebook.She dressed up for a date with a totally unknown fb friend,that's pure stupidity. She met him looking at her pics on his phone(How did she recognise him?)she's just trying to cover up for her fuckup
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:03am On Jan 12, 2015
Laughing in swahili, am happy for her though, but people who condems online stuff are simply daft. person wey you woo face to face gan na them dey break relationships and use emxefz for rituals. the fact that you dnt know something doesnt mean it doesnt exist. trust only exist when you meet the right person
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Samsonklin(m): 7:20am On Jan 12, 2015
1bkaye:

Nice to know
So now dat u have known.. Get ready cos IT will com for u anytime soon... Today maybe!
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Samsonklin(m): 7:21am On Jan 12, 2015
elantraceey:

what is my sis doing on fb ?
www.google.com
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by donmalcolm21(m): 7:55am On Jan 12, 2015
Lisaflex:

Nah, u shld join me on my bicycle let me shw u a whole new world...*hums "A whole new world,a hundred thousand fnz 2 c..."*
where do u want us to ride to.
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Tex42(m): 8:32am On Jan 12, 2015
no get any comment

just observing the thread in 3D
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Bowaley17(m): 9:31am On Jan 12, 2015
Wetin concern me....
IamBOWALEY
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Dogzimalon: 9:36am On Jan 12, 2015
if am a female how can i follow a guy to an abandoned story building? hmmmmmm may be or may be not that she followed him there only to see more guys waiting .
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Mhizkel(f): 9:47am On Jan 12, 2015
dat gurl is a lier..d man didn't touch ha wif any charm, she followed him willingly...also on d claim dah she saw pple playin ball in d haux n pple comin out, dahz anoda fat lie...dat haux is close tu ma aunty's haux...it is known of terror n murder cos anyone who attempts completion of d buildin, dey alwayz die...some white men even came sum yrz bak wit d intention of completin it, buh dey died also..i heard d gurl stay nearby n she kno abt d haux already...buh she stil went ahead tu meet d guy dere all because of ha selfish interest....we even tut shex dead...tank God for ha lyf tho.... wen will these hoes learn?
Re: Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal by Chibyko(m): 9:50am On Jan 12, 2015
elantraceey:

even if she's twelve why will she meet a man she knows nothing about?

My 11 years old younger sis won't do that.
U sure abt dat?... Ur Sis jst left my room

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) / Nigerian Man Stops Robbery Attack In Italy, Gets Rewarded By Authorities. Photos / Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.