Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari (31652 Views)

PDP Wins Enugu By Landslide / PDP Wins Enugu LG By Landslide / Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by OLADD: 11:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
Samchelsea:
He has started sending signals to his boys already
Btw somebody please help us upload the vidoes of this his inaudible speeches cos I for one hardly hears what he is saying cos he's always speaking in tongues during his speeches

Let Buhari lament from Enugu to Ekiti, from Delta to Daura, Abia to Abuja, Bayelsa to Borno, Keffi to Ketu, if reelecting GEJ constitutes a mistake, then some mistakes are worth been made. Jonathan MUST rule this country till 2019. I will only change my mind when Buhari produces his Secondary School Certificate.

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
Buhari don't start again. Na wa oo. This type of statement shows he will never change. #Buhari let there be peace
GEJ till 2019.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by tyson99(m): 11:40pm On Jan 10, 2015
Juliaann:
Stale stru something better atleast more sensible because this is so boringggggggggg
u sef carry ur yansh go sit for one place jare
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by drstone1: 11:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
Some coconut heads here r disappointed.. they actually thought the news was coming up to talk about violent. tongue

GEJ till FEBUHARI 14 2015

SorrEee! It is you who did not get the message he is subtly passing across.....his ever ready violent butchers and supporters get d message. "Prepare your killing instruments for another orgy of bloodletting with which to drain babboons nd dogs should I fail again" is what GMB. Just said. He is a man of Violence! May he now reap all he has sown!

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by Nowenuse: 11:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
That Amaechi is really an idiot.
So he is now speaking Igbo when he wants to poision d minds of igbos against Niger deltans??

An ikwerre man like him, does he agree he himself is an igbo man? Only igbos as foolish as he Amaechi is will buy his words

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by Samchelsea(m): 11:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
OLADD:

Let Buhari lament from Enugu to Ekiti, from Delta to Daura, Abia to Abuja, Bayelsa to Borno, if reelecting GEJ constitutes a mistake, then some mistakes are worth been made. Jonathan MUST rule this country till 2019. I will only change my mind when Buhari produces his Secondary School Certificate.
don't mind him campaigning peacefully in the south but his boys are already gearing up to unleash mayhem to people in the north.
His defeat this time around will seal his fate

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by Sssage(m): 11:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
I observed some people are just reading the heading alone to reply, try and read the body before you conclude and reply. He his actually right.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
Somebody should put Buhari in jail! lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by bxcode(m): 11:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
Can this man ever make any statement without threatening Nigeria indirectly
What kinda trouble is he talking about again that is more than the ones we are in now
So if APC wins, all our troubles will suddenly vanish
Just watching them from afar!

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by Gordons61: 11:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
wateva
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by fountainsLtd: 11:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
God hear our prayer! Let Buhari win the election in Jesus name
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 11:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
which of the Buharis?

Is it Buhari the illiterate who bagged a PhD in cluelessness and said he would stabilize global oil price? grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by thaoriginator: 11:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
Juliaann:
Somebody should tell that gworo chewer stinky old man to Shut the hell up!,if Nigeria will be in trouble if PDP should win,what happens if APC wins (of course that will be in the Dreamland because its never happening)

well I choose PDP over APC any day anytime
You muss be one useless hoe out there! Stoopid bit'ch!
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by sage2(m): 12:00am On Jan 11, 2015
Why can't Osinbajo be doing the talking? This man has an enormous capacity to ruin things with with mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by tit(f): 12:01am On Jan 11, 2015
He has started threatening.
And he is wicked, he will do it.
He will kill people.

#buhariCanNotChange

once a killer?
always a killer!

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by tit(f): 12:03am On Jan 11, 2015
Sssage:
I observed some people are just reading the heading alone to reply, try and read the body before you conclude and reply. He his actually right.

tell Pa Buhari to shut up!

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by Remarkable: 12:03am On Jan 11, 2015
A vote for APC is the same as all you listed, and even more.

If you guys' campaign is all about PDP and corruption, then unu na agba olu, and have already lost.

Nigerians are used to corruption, so corruption corruption is not something new that Nigerians will use to decide who rules them... cause as far as we know, all of them are corrupt.

Next.
dre11:
True talk

A vote for PDP is a vote for continuous corruption
A vote for PDP is a vote for clueless
A vote for PDP is a vote for mortgaging our nation for few individual that the government have made rich.
A vote for PDP is a vote for continuous excuses
A vote for PDP is a vote for some rogues to treating our existence as a nation

A vote for PDP is what I reject

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 11, 2015
Why can't you people leave this man alone. Whether he wins or lose. Insurgenrce is a problem in Nigeria. Let the best hand handle this country and there would be great changes that you and I will proudly testify to.

drstone1:

SorrEee! It is you who did not get the message he is subtly passing across.....his ever ready violent butchers and supporters get d message. "Prepare your killing instruments for another orgy of bloodletting with which to drain babboons nd dogs should I fail again" is what GMB. Just said. He is a man of Violence! May he now reap all he has sown!
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by chocolateme(f): 12:09am On Jan 11, 2015
This is how they make scandalous statements in desperation to win.
Most times I read serious meanings into these words. So in other words, they are responsible for all these BH and their incessant attacks all over the place ever since good luck entered the seat though they had been in existence b4 then but not so active in this cruel manner, so if they take over power from PDP, everything will stop abi? And if not, troubles will continue to emanate. All I know is that 4 to 5 years can never be enough to repair this damaged country to a tolerable extent. One thing is to understand the roots of this failure and another thing is to handle it, if the leaders cannot support the president to do a good job, even bringing down his efforts, how then can everything be alright? Everybody is scrambling to become the president with new ideas and the way forward, why haven't they all presented it to the current administration to help as our former leaders if truly they have the country's interest at heart and not the national CAKE. They are the ones that created all these problems in the first place and want this 4 years administration to work magic on their almost 55 years of instability and political mess. So it's now that they just woke up from slumber, all I can do is to pray for this country and try as much to be a good citizen because charity they said begins at home.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by Juliaann(f): 12:11am On Jan 11, 2015
thaoriginator:
You muss be one useless hoe out there! Stoopid bit'ch!
hahahahah too late to cry

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by skak(m): 12:11am On Jan 11, 2015
#DoroBuhari
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by highmood(m): 12:22am On Jan 11, 2015
No matter what is been said, the APC has no foundation in the southeast and would kiss the ground "yakata" as usual.
What I hear Buhari say is corruption, corruption. But haven't heard him say how he would go about it-stories for dogs and baboons in the zoo.
Hear Amechi now claiming to be an igbo man because of politics, away from that him and many like him believes they are not igbos -hypocrite
for Okorocha, we know u and we are waiting your arrival back to where u belong. In ur consciousness u were deprived of a president and even the vp ticket by those gods and thier servants who u now lick thier asses, when it was clear to you that the Igbos have not been in power for long. Apart from that, compared to them all, painfully you are more better- foolishness
for the short beard man, the ofo of the royal houses in igbo land will be struck again, this time, it will be the end of your political career.
For the general's statement we are waiting, this time, any fire he ignites will burn him and his cohorts.
GEJ till Heaven says NO.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by Walspring: 12:22am On Jan 11, 2015
Alot of folks here dont have thinking and working brain at all, They just post anyhow abusing pdp and i am sure they dont reason with their heads..

You said PDP are stealing our money, bringing the country backward and so on.. But what i am yet to understand is that are these people not part of the PDP who stole money and brought this nation backward as you all claimed before joining APC last year

In olamide's voice ''Same old shiiit but different Sha-Lan-Gaaa'' i.e same people but in another party and what kind of change are we thinking will come.... We need to realize that PDP is the same as APC believe it or not... They dont have anything to offer us but to steal and destroy the future.

We citizen needs to change and when we change our nation will surely change because no President can change this nation alone if people around that president (either member or opposition party) is not ready to change.. This is exactly our problem in this nation

Even those who clamour and preach to us that we are the leaders of tomorrow are now saying the old people in the nation are the leaders of tomorrow who can bring change but my question is when will you and i become the leaders of tomorrow

If you read through the history of this nation,You will all notice that for the past 30 years same set of people who ruled this nation in the military regime are still finding a way to rule this nation again but only OBJ was able to rule as a military and civilian..

Imagine all of them looking for second chance to rule and transform this nation after they fumble..

Only God give human being second chance.

I wish all my fellow people can shut down this nation for months and tell all these politician/government that we will only vote them in if implement the following below;

1, Subsidize foods
2, Pay unemployed person monthly salary until (s)he gets a job and they will stop paying after securing the job
3, Reducing all political office holder salary, allowance etc and use the money to do something better
4, build our own refineries
5 Basic Amenities (Free education,Power, Health etc)

If this can be done.. We all know what will happen to our nation...

Let us reason and think about something better

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by ellechrystal(f): 12:23am On Jan 11, 2015
adewasco2k:

If we most grow then we should not vote for parties but rather personalities .....its GEJ or GMB not PDP vs APC
That's how dumb behaviour can b
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by Jecintakia: 12:27am On Jan 11, 2015
Y don't u say stuffs like...
I will stop incessant strike in the educational system by.......
I will c that Farmers get fertilizers and equipment....

Ur statements is like building an expensive roof on bamboo sticks
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by swagwu(m): 12:27am On Jan 11, 2015
quicyvictor:
WHAT WILL BE JONATHAN NEXT CAMPAIGNS SPEECH

They stole in millions, we steal in billions
They built refineries, we import fuel
They built national reserve, we squander the reserve
They buy a dollar around 100 naira, we shoot it up to 186
They jail someone for trying to travel with 1500£, my wife now carry $20 million abroad
They tarnished national image, we destroy it
They didn't promise u light, we promised and failed
They built telecommunications, we abandoned it
They caught corrupt leaders and put them in prison, we catch them and let them go
Some don't pay subsidy, some of them paid subsidy in billions, we pay in trillion
They made our soldiers win insurgence, we make them run for insurgence
They declared their asset, we don't declare our asset
They believed stealing is corruption, we outspokenly say stealing is not corruption
they build refainaries....u are a big fool.
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by RPPG16: 12:29am On Jan 11, 2015
Yet no address from presidency on baga mascara is a pity for our dear nation
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by olani4life(m): 12:30am On Jan 11, 2015
GMB for life APC change
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by Locapito(m): 12:37am On Jan 11, 2015
Vikkie14:
Again? He don start again. Dix how the whole saga started-- unguilded utterances.
It makes a lot of difference. The kind "opposition" we have here is terrible. I think opposition is to speak out and point in the right direction when the incumbent is going astray but our own is to say "BH is a result of bad governance", "Treat BH with kid gloves", "BH should be given amnesty like Mend" and "we'll make the country ungovernable for them". I wonder now if there's not a correlation btw Mend and BH. Dont compare Nigeria with the West, Their own "Opposition party(s)" support their military and government of the day, you wont find derogatory,instigating comments against their Military or President.
What kind opposition is APC playing here!!!

#NowHeHasStartedAgain
#NigeriaWillKnowPeace
#ItIsWellWithNigeria
#GodBlessNigeriaArmy
u re not funny at all. Just normal PDP way with enough janjanweeds soak with ogogoro. Better change ur way. Change is coming.
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by highmood(m): 12:40am On Jan 11, 2015
Walspring:
Alot of folks here dont have thinking and working brain at all, They just post anyhow abusing pdp and i am sure they dont reason with their heads..

You said PDP are stealing our money, bringing the country backward and so on.. But what i am yet to understand is that are these people not part of the PDP who stole money and brought this nation backward as you all claimed before joining APC last year

In olamide's voice ''Same old shiiit but different Sha-Lan-Gaaa'' i.e same people but in another party and what kind of change are we thinking will come.... We need to realize that PDP is the same as APC believe it or not... They dont have anything to offer us but to steal and destroy the future.

We citizen needs to change and when we change our nation will surely change because no President can change this nation alone if people around that president (either member or opposition party) is not ready to change.. This is exactly our problem in this nation

Even those who clamour and preach to us that we are the leaders of tomorrow are now saying the old people in the nation are the leaders of tomorrow who can bring change but my question is when will you and i become the leaders of tomorrow

If you read through the history of this nation,You will all notice that for the past 30 years same set of people who ruled this nation in the military regime are still finding a way to rule this nation again but only OBJ was able to rule as a military and civilian..

Imagine all of them looking for second chance to rule and transform this nation after they fumble..

Only God give human being second chance.

I wish all my fellow people can shut down this nation for months and tell all these politician/government that we will only vote them in if implement the following below;

1, Subsidize foods
2, Pay unemployed person monthly salary until (s)he gets a job and they will stop paying after securing the job
3, Reducing all political office holder salary, allowance etc and use the money to do something better
4, build our own refineries
5 Basic Amenities (Free education,Power, Health etc)

If this can be done.. We all know what will happen to our nation...

Let us reason and think about something better

its not that they don't reason, thier reasonings are clouded by sentiments, hates and frustration. And these characters are displayed by some people from a particular region who believes the government have not been treating them fairly because the govt have and is blocking the avenues where they make money they never worked for.
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by LouisVanGaal(m): 12:44am On Jan 11, 2015
PDP

Date of Manufacture : April, 1998
Date of Expiry : February 2015

Time is running out on whoever that is still consuming a PDP product...cheesycheesycheesy

Did I mention anybody's nameundecided undecidedundecided

#FeBUHARI 14
#WithLoveFromAPC...gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prof Osinbajo And Wife Receive Prayers From Pastor Adeboye At An Abj Event. Pics / Deborah Ighiwiyisi Agbonayinma Worked In Pencom With Fake Degrees / Meet Olubunmi Adelugba, Ekiti's First Female Speaker (Full Profile)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.