Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Why I Support Buhari Despite His Government Jailing Me – Tunde Thompson - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Support Buhari Despite His Government Jailing Me – Tunde Thompson (33519 Views)

Lucy Bisi-onabanjo: ‘I Voted For Buhari Despite Jailing My Husband Because...' / Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori / Buhari Will Have To Beg Fela For Jailing Him — Yeni Kuti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Support Buhari Despite His Government Jailing Me – Tunde Thompson by koikoi2(m): 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
Each time I read d comments of some NLs I feel like weeping. These set of ppl can be compared to d Biblical Israelites who kept complaining to Moses dat dey want to return to Egypt.

Buhari 's govt can only enslave us and take us back to bondage.

Let us be wise and say NO to Buhari with our votes.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Support Buhari Despite His Government Jailing Me – Tunde Thompson by CODEEATER(m): 4:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
And the battle continues

Re: Why I Support Buhari Despite His Government Jailing Me – Tunde Thompson by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
the man don give u Ghana must go na
Re: Why I Support Buhari Despite His Government Jailing Me – Tunde Thompson by AFOHYBEE(m): 4:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
All we want is change

Change
Change
Change
Change.........

Jona self must vote 4 change

5 Likes

Re: Why I Support Buhari Despite His Government Jailing Me – Tunde Thompson by DancingSkeleton(m): 4:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
G
Re: Why I Support Buhari Despite His Government Jailing Me – Tunde Thompson by omenka(m): 4:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
Let's see how satanists spin this one.

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Buhari Despite His Government Jailing Me – Tunde Thompson by notoriousbabe: 4:21pm On Jan 11, 2015
kepal99:
* I have never seen any school built in his name.
* I have never seen any borehole constructed by him.
* There is no record of any scholarship
awarded by him or for him nor through him.
* I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass
for any charitable work nor any humanitarian
effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge
where other
purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign
for immunization.
* No single text book has been donated to any school
either by him, for him or through him. Little wonder
he sentenced a seasoned professor to 100 yrs
imprisonment- shame.
* Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved
himself
since his exit from office.
* No book written, no memoirs, no lectures,
nothing. Little wonder he sentenced a seasoned
professor to 100 yrs imprisonment- shame.
* The only thing of note he can point to are his
numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station.
* He never champion for a university in his state nor
has he ever been involved in any kind of programme
to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura.
* His entire existence has not lead to any meaningful
development in Daura, yet they say he can change
Nigeria.
Doesn't charity begin at home again?
* No wonder he was referred to as being
''perpetually unelectable''.
* He is not a patron to any organization, group or
association.
* No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited
him for their lecture, convention or gala night.
* The only time any known form, body or human
assemblage ever chose him to do
anything for them was when the Boko Haram
terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in
the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt. He recently
joined twitter because of elections.
At 72 what does he have to offer?
I need change, we all need change but Gen Buhari
isn't the answer!
If Buhari presidential election, na big slap on Naija
Youths. Pls Share
@ 65 you still dey call yourself a youth,I pity you

2 Likes

Re: Why I Support Buhari Despite His Government Jailing Me – Tunde Thompson by Samchelsea(m): 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2015
Yes after 30years its good to forgive
Re: Why I Support Buhari Despite His Government Jailing Me – Tunde Thompson by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2015
Firefire:
Eran iya undecided

Fellow Nigerians,

Do not be carried away by all this media noises of APC.

The solution to Nigeria remains with Dr. Goodluck Jonathan.

God forbid!

Sai Buhari o!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Support Buhari Despite His Government Jailing Me – Tunde Thompson by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:23pm On Jan 11, 2015
GenBuhari:
this wind of change has turned into a hurricane !
Anybody that stands against it will be blown to an unknown destination till after May 29.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Support Buhari Despite His Government Jailing Me – Tunde Thompson by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 11, 2015
I hereby declare nairaland, apc owned forum. Thanks for chasing and converting pdp loyalist

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Buhari Despite His Government Jailing Me – Tunde Thompson by roqrules04(m): 4:23pm On Jan 11, 2015
Vote for Change

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Support Buhari Despite His Government Jailing Me – Tunde Thompson by blackpanda: 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
gej is both a shame and a disgrace to humanity. slow incompetent and utterly useless

7 Likes

Re: Why I Support Buhari Despite His Government Jailing Me – Tunde Thompson by shadelek(m): 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
kennydee05:
Jonathan is a bad disease, more deadlier than anything. He had killed more human beings than other diseases for the past 6 years
He has rendered more people homeless than tsunami.
His government has stole more money than the popular Oyenusi (popular thief)
He has given our economy unhealthy living.
Kaaiiii their is God oooo
Vote General Mohammad Buhari and Pastor Yemi Osibanjo for immediate solution and change.
Why are you talking as if he is the one responsible for all the killings? Politics is more complicated than the way you sees it. Someone said he will return chibok girls that has gone missing for almost a year if he is voted as the president. Use your initiative and tell me who is behind those actions
Re: Why I Support Buhari Despite His Government Jailing Me – Tunde Thompson by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
Why are you spamming the forum with Buhari and APC threads? undecided
Re: Why I Support Buhari Despite His Government Jailing Me – Tunde Thompson by chamboy(m): 4:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Have you noticed that all the people that were imprisoned during the regime of Buhari that have spoken out since his planned return to be President, have nothing against him?
I can Bet if baba 70 Fela was alive he would vote for buhari, I expect The remain Kutis to do the same... I Trust Uncle Femi tho

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Support Buhari Despite His Government Jailing Me – Tunde Thompson by stayblack: 4:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
VOTE BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT.

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Buhari Despite His Government Jailing Me – Tunde Thompson by dannyodia101(m): 4:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
Kelechi is the name and this is my story. Before now, I was someone who always wanted to have his way at every given time especially when it came to women. While in school, I had a girlfriend who I loved so much someone I even had plans of getting married to in the future. The relationship was going on smoothly for months without problems. Then it got to a point I felt like we should take it a notch higher. I wanted to have my way again with her. Then I told her I wanted more from the relationship. At that point in the relationship, there was no sex or anything of sorts and I wanted that in my woman. So I decided to confront her with that. I told her I wanted us to spark up the relationship a little. She didn’t take it well at first but after much persuasion she agreed. And then it happened we had sex and it was the best I ever had. Months later she complained of stomach pains, weakness and other stuffs I couldn’t understand. So I took her to the hospital and after some series of tests on her, it was discovered that she was pregnant. I was perplexed at that point couldn’t say a word as thoughts were flying in my head. This was where my life took a massive turn... dannyworldng./2015/01/11/kelechi-my-girlfriend-abandoned-my-baby/ visit today for the full story.
Re: Why I Support Buhari Despite His Government Jailing Me – Tunde Thompson by chamboy(m): 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
Firefire:
Eran iya undecided

Fellow Nigerians,

Firefire bro hear ursef na

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Buhari Despite His Government Jailing Me – Tunde Thompson by juniormusa(m): 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
GMB is the answer 2015 my people vote wisely!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Support Buhari Despite His Government Jailing Me – Tunde Thompson by hansad: 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
[quote author=argon500 post=29696225][/quote]

GOOD, TUNDE T. HAS FORGIVEN BUHARI.

But now we are @: #BUHARISHOWYOURCERTIFICATE Or STOP WASTING YOUR TIME.
Re: Why I Support Buhari Despite His Government Jailing Me – Tunde Thompson by jimharry21(m): 4:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
people who are bent on discussingg the event of 1982 - 84 are retrogressive thinkers!

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Buhari Despite His Government Jailing Me – Tunde Thompson by dannyodia101(m): 4:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
Kelechi is the name and this is my story. Before now, I was someone who always wanted to have his way at every given time especially when it came to women. While in school, I had a girlfriend who I loved so much someone I even had plans of getting married to in the future. The relationship was going on smoothly for months without problems. Then it got to a point I felt like we should take it a notch higher. I wanted to have my way again with her. Then I told her I wanted more from the relationship. At that point in the relationship, there was no sex or anything of sorts and I wanted that in my woman. So I decided to confront her with that. I told her I wanted us to spark up the relationship a little. She didn’t take it well at first but after much persuasion she agreed. And then it happened we had sex and it was the best I ever had. Months later she complained of stomach pains, weakness and other stuffs I couldn’t understand. So I took her to the hospital and after some series of tests on her, it was discovered that she was pregnant. I was perplexed at that point couldn’t say a word as thoughts were flying in my head. This was where my life took a massive turn... www. dannyworldng./2015/01/11/kelechi-my-girlfriend-abandoned-my-baby/ visit today for the full story.
Re: Why I Support Buhari Despite His Government Jailing Me – Tunde Thompson by dannyodia101(m): 4:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
Kelechi is the name and this is my story. Before now, I was someone who always wanted to have his way at every given time especially when it came to women. While in school, I had a girlfriend who I loved so much someone I even had plans of getting married to in the future. The relationship was going on smoothly for months without problems. Then it got to a point I felt like we should take it a notch higher. I wanted to have my way again with her. Then I told her I wanted more from the relationship. At that point in the relationship, there was no sex or anything of sorts and I wanted that in my woman. So I decided to confront her with that. I told her I wanted us to spark up the relationship a little. She didn’t take it well at first but after much persuasion she agreed. And then it happened we had sex and it was the best I ever had. Months later she complained of stomach pains, weakness and other stuffs I couldn’t understand. So I took her to the hospital and after some series of tests on her, it was discovered that she was pregnant. I was perplexed at that point couldn’t say a word as thoughts were flying in my head. This was where my life took a massive turn... www.dannyworldng./2015/01/11/kelechi-my-girlfriend-abandoned-my-baby/ visit today for the full story.
Re: Why I Support Buhari Despite His Government Jailing Me – Tunde Thompson by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
shadelek:

Why are you talking as if he is the one responsible for all the killings? Politics is more complicated than the way you sees it. Someone said he will return chibok girls that has gone missing for almost a year if he is voted as the president. Use your initiative and tell me who is behind those actions

So since boko Haram is active in Cameroon , Chad and Niger,

Do you think Buhari is trying to make those countries ungovernable with blood soaked in dog and baboon so that he can be president of 4 countries at the same time?

Thanks in advance

8 Likes

Re: Why I Support Buhari Despite His Government Jailing Me – Tunde Thompson by ayoola2002(m): 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
kepal99:
where other
for immunization.
imprisonment- shame.
himself
Nigeria.
association.
isn't the answer!
Youths. Pls Share
Fooool.
#GMB

3 Likes

Re: Why I Support Buhari Despite His Government Jailing Me – Tunde Thompson by jorlons(m): 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
The worse and annoying part of Jonathan's administration is the lack of remorse they exhibit. An administration that has achieved much would not have time to be replying the opposition as they would be busy talking of their achievements but its sad PDP has no tangible achievement to talk of.

#Sai change

3 Likes

Re: Why I Support Buhari Despite His Government Jailing Me – Tunde Thompson by sam1234(m): 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
No matter what they do to tarnish his image,all reasonable people know GMB is the messiah Nigeria needs at this point in time.Another 4yrs of GEJ wud b a nightmare Nigeria maynot come out of.
For a man like Tunde Thompson, despite his incarceration during GMB reign to still come out in full support of his presidency, shows the depth of belief in the buhari project.
Its well with u sir.To forgive they say is divine and with millions of like minded people like u,we wud all ensure that this country is rescued from the abyss the disgusting misrule of gej has seen it thru,come Feb 14.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Support Buhari Despite His Government Jailing Me – Tunde Thompson by Mudley313: 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
[size=28pt]WHY HAS nairaland FRONTPAGE BEEN TURNED INTO A POLITICAL CAMPAIGN PLATFORM. THIS FORUM IS BEGINNING TO SUCK DAY-BY-DAY[/size]
Re: Why I Support Buhari Despite His Government Jailing Me – Tunde Thompson by RotrEmmanuel: 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
dcaliph:
Good one sir,

IF YOU HAVE A BUNCH OF KEYS AND ONE KEY COULDN‘T OPEN THE DOOR, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

CHANGE it.

GEJ/PDP CAN‘T OPEN THE DOOR OF PROSPERITY, COME FEBUHARI 14,

WE

WILL

CHANGE

IT.

SAI BUHARI
SAI OSINBAJO
SAI CHANGE
useless quote.

try harder
Re: Why I Support Buhari Despite His Government Jailing Me – Tunde Thompson by osebe: 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
kepal99:
where other
for immunization.
imprisonment- shame.
himself
Nigeria.
association.
isn't the answer!
Youths. Pls Share
Re: Why I Support Buhari Despite His Government Jailing Me – Tunde Thompson by sokera: 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
Firefire:
Eran iya undecided

Fellow Nigerians,

blockhead

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN / Article Written By Reno Omokri About The Igbos / US Damning Human Rights Report On Nigeria, Released 10 Days Before Buhari Visits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.