Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

She Took The Exact Transport To Visit A Guy; She Is Now Stranded - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Took The Exact Transport To Visit A Guy; She Is Now Stranded (2433 Views)

Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? / This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Took The Exact Transport To Visit A Guy; She Is Now Stranded by dinachi(m): 9:53am On Jan 12, 2015
The guy is very very right. Some girls are just plain stupid...A guy promised to take care of your transport when you arrive..you agree to come in the middle of the journey you realize you don't have enough, what stops you from going back to complete your transport and coming back to do the needful and let a brother be preoccupied with taking to cloud nine when you come.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Took The Exact Transport To Visit A Guy; She Is Now Stranded by yorex2011: 1:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nmeri17:

I just unfollowed you kiss

Ok
Re: She Took The Exact Transport To Visit A Guy; She Is Now Stranded by pinkhill(f): 1:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
well the guy was acted silly for such act...that is what happen when u date a broke dude...looking for only yansh..smellos

for the girl she should go back home and sleep
Re: She Took The Exact Transport To Visit A Guy; She Is Now Stranded by andyanders: 2:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
Your friend is usel-ess for his action. Boyfriend/Girlfriend is an expensive business and as such, if you do not have the money, never go into it relationship.Women dey expensive to maintain and if cannot afford it, never go into it. How can the lady suffer to spend her money to visit you and you cannot foot her her To and Fro bill.Nonsense.

Your friend should not go into any relationship because he is not a man and as such, should park his prick, useless man.

1 Like

Re: She Took The Exact Transport To Visit A Guy; She Is Now Stranded by ShirelleBaby: 4:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nmeri17:

Hahahahahahahaha-cant stop laughing

Nawa!
Re: She Took The Exact Transport To Visit A Guy; She Is Now Stranded by Nmeri17: 4:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

Hahahahahahahaha-cant stop laughing

Nawa!
smiley wink
Re: She Took The Exact Transport To Visit A Guy; She Is Now Stranded by Tashaamania(f): 4:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nmeri17:

Dude!! grin
Re: She Took The Exact Transport To Visit A Guy; She Is Now Stranded by Nmeri17: 4:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
Tashaamania:

Dude!! grin

grin grin

my dia!! I just tire for some peeps on here
Re: She Took The Exact Transport To Visit A Guy; She Is Now Stranded by Tashaamania(f): 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nmeri17:

grin grin

my dia!! I just tire for some peeps on here

That was politely mean grin
Re: She Took The Exact Transport To Visit A Guy; She Is Now Stranded by toria1980(f): 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
Two low class poverty striken fools..some guys/girls can settle for anything undecided

And d OP has d guts to post dis rubbish here Am sure u are worst dan ur friend

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her Boyfriend Impregnated Her Best Friend. Advice On What To Do. / Man Spends GBP70,000 Plastic Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian / Guys, If You Could Create Your Own Woman...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.