Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,319 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink (2483 Views)

The Evils Of Skimpy Clothes On Girls#must read / Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money / Reason Guys Give Up On Girls Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by ronald4lif(m): 11:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
dechandel:
Warrisit? tongue

Braindamage kiss

It's brain damage the end result of wanting it like fire and hot?

I used to hear please blow my brains out when someone is hot and in need of fire, so I am wondering if the brain damage you wrote is a completion of your previous statement hehe cheesy
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by braindamage(m): 11:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
dechandel:
Warrisit? tongue

Braindamage kiss
Braindamage ??... I don't smoke/sag grin grin... not a heavy drinker too. Wassup with the kiss..need blanket/a hot tea.. grin
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by Vikkie14: 11:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
ronald4lif:

Some women drink responsibly just like how men do too, not every drinker ends up becoming a heavy drinker or drunkard
yeah not all end up that way but all ways points that they will. There's no Responsibility in drinking. Even those making those drinks knew the danger inherent in them, isn't that why they cautioned: Drink responsibly? Tell me, how will they drink responsibly when they are intoxicated and when there's no agent watching how many they are consuming at a go. Even if its two bottles, multiplied by (let's say 18 times in a month) then do the calculation of the bottles and money consumed on that.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by Vikkie14: 11:37pm On Jan 11, 2015
braindamage:
Braindamage ??... I don't smoke/sag grin grin... not a heavy drinker too. Wassup with the kiss..need blanket/a hot tea.. grin
But "Light" drinker.grin
Chai! See Codegrin
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by ronald4lif(m): 11:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
Vikkie14:
yeah not all end up that way but all ways points that they will. There's no Responsibility in drinking. Even those making those drinks knew the danger inherent in them, isn't that why they cautioned: Drink responsibly? Tell me, how will they drink responsibly when they are intoxicated and when there's no agent watching how many they are consuming at a go. Even if its two bottles, multiplied by (let's say 18 times in a month) then do the calculation of the bottles and money consumed on that.

Your points are well noted. But moderate drinking varies, some people (women) drink on weekly basis, mainly weekends, not daily and they could have just a pint or two. I don't see anything wrong with such women. I don't drink, it's been over a year I last had a beer but I see nothing wrong in a woman who drinks moderately, or in other words light drinker. I agree alcohol is not healthy but if men can have it why can't women equally have some. I pass through pubs on weekends and I see women having a beer or two and honestly I don't see anything wrong with such and/or why one shouldn't date them should I find themselves love struck with one
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by ronald4lif(m): 11:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
dechandel:
Warrisit? tongue

Braindamage kiss

Oops sorry now I know what you meant by brain damage, it's an account user...my bad. Apologies
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by dechandel(f): 11:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
ronald4lif:

Oops sorry now I know what you meant by brain damage, it's an account user...my bad. Apologies
Hahahhahaha
What do you mean?
I was just acknowledging his mention on a thread he mentioned me tongue
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by dechandel(f): 11:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
braindamage:
Change your color? angry
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by ronald4lif(m): 11:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
dechandel:
Hahahhahaha
What do you mean?
I was just acknowledging his mention on a thread he mentioned me tongue

Now I know. Pardon my bishop mind ohh sorry corrupt mind
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by dechandel(f): 11:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
ronald4lif:

Now I know. Pardon my bishop mind ohh sorry corrupt mind
Issorai
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by Infomizer(m): 12:26am On Jan 12, 2015
naijaboiy:
It doesn't really bother me undecided

Same here. It's what is up there that counts, as well as her mojo and élan.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by MhizVee(f): 6:35am On Jan 12, 2015
I dnt like guys that drink,smoke,sag
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by Shawl001(m): 7:52am On Jan 12, 2015
God forbid....we can't survive together!
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 12, 2015
ronald4lif:

A moderate drinker is fine but a smoker is a no, not sure I can cope
What a man can do.......cheesy
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by apparentlylaw(m): 8:39am On Jan 12, 2015
Dey re killing dier self niii ...how wuld u be drinking sometin dah iz bitter wen Lacacera dey nd why wuld u be swallowing smoke wen u no be stove
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by ronald4lif(m): 9:11am On Jan 12, 2015
softysparky:

See you, na this kind time you go remember what a man can do...

Amebo no be work ohh cheesy
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 12, 2015
ronald4lif:

See you, na this kind time you go remember what a man can do...

Amebo no be work ohh cheesy
But I no lie nau.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by kdfemi(m): 9:55am On Jan 12, 2015
softysparky:

what a man can do na woman dey spoil em undecided[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by ronald4lif(m): 9:56am On Jan 12, 2015
softysparky:

But I no lie nau.

Lol! I never see woman climbing palm tree, you don see before?
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 12, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! I never see woman climbing palm tree, you don see before?
I can climb trees, if not that culture prohibit women from climbing palm tree ehhh...I would have shown you how to.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by ronald4lif(m): 10:12am On Jan 12, 2015
softysparky:

I can climb trees, if not that culture prohibit women from climbing palm tree ehhh...I would have shown you how to.

You go fear excuse na.

Are you Igbo
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 12, 2015
ronald4lif:

You go fear excuse na.

Are you Igbo
Yap.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by ronald4lif(m): 10:21am On Jan 12, 2015
softysparky:

Yap.

Good. Igbo amaka!

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 12, 2015
softysparky:

Yap.

Kedu ihe n'eme?
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 12, 2015
Akranez:

Kedu ihe n'eme?
Gini ka iji ajum?
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 12, 2015
softysparky:

Gini ka iji ajum?

Maka afurum gi nanya..
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 12, 2015
Akranez:

Maka afurum gi nanya..
Hiannn.
Dalu.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by Spidermon: 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
A girl might know how to roll weed sef...it doesn't necessarily make her a bad person.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
a girl wey dey sag,drink and smoke must look like weird MC

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thank you / Have You Ever Been Spanked By Someone Before / Are Side Chic To Help D Inadequacies Of The Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.