Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Asari-dokubo Denounces His Nigerian Citizenship - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari-dokubo Denounces His Nigerian Citizenship (1053 Views)

Iara Oshiomhole Gets Nigerian Citizenship Alongside 334 Other Foreigners / A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This / Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics (2) (3) (4)

Asari-dokubo Denounces His Nigerian Citizenship by NaijaCoded: 11:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
Prominent former militant and Founder of the Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force (NDPVF) Alhaji Asari Dokubo, today disclosed that he is no more a Nigerian citizen.

Dokubo, who was speaking on the popular Youth-inspired show on Channels Televison, Rubbin’ Minds said Nigeria has not provided him the atmosphere to flourish and bring his dreams and aspirations to life.

“I am a businessman. My business is mostly centred around education. I have about four schools.
“I have crèche , nursery and secondary school, King Amachree International School in Cotonou, Republic of Benin. I have King Amachree Automobile and ICT Academy and I have King Amachree Arts Academy and King Amachree Sports Academy.
“Its only education that I do. By March, King Amachree African University will come on board.
His opined that his passion for education, despite not completing his own university education, was because the quality of in Nigeria was very inadequate as he believes “it just prepares people to speak English, to write and to make noise.”
Advertisement

“Any student who graduates from my school is skilled,” he said.

When asked by the Host of the show, Ebuka Uchendu-Obi, why he has a university in the Republic of Benin rather than building it in Nigeria.

“I don’t see myself as a Nigerian and I cannot establish a school in an enemy territory,” he said.
“For over 30 years I’ve been at loggerheads with the Nigerian Government, first as a Student Union leader, then President of National Union of Rivers State Students participating in student unionism.
“I have been an enemy of the Nigerian state, so to say. Up till today, there’s a treason trial hanging on my head and you cannot just put your business in an environment where one person would get up and say ‘I close down this business’.
“I want somewhere where I can express myself and flourish and that’s what I’m doing. We started small but gradually we are becoming bigger and bigger.”
A former leader of the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta, MEND, ‘Gen’ Reuben Wilson, recently denied the endorsement of the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, General Muhammadu Buhari in next month’s election.

Source:- http://toocoded.com/forum/showtopic.php?id=32

Re: Asari-dokubo Denounces His Nigerian Citizenship by uzokebes(m): 12:12am On Jan 12, 2015
Re: Asari-dokubo Denounces His Nigerian Citizenship by Vikkie14: 12:29am On Jan 12, 2015
Haba! Pesin no fit play wit u again Im neva reach that stage na.
Re: Asari-dokubo Denounces His Nigerian Citizenship by Vikkie14: 12:32am On Jan 12, 2015
Na play dem dey play wit u, no be kill dey want kill u na.

Re: Asari-dokubo Denounces His Nigerian Citizenship by Brahms(m): 12:39am On Jan 12, 2015
till today, there’s a treason trial hanging on my head and you cannot just put your business in an environment where one person would get up and say ‘I close down this business’.
“I want somewhere where I can express myself and flourish and that’s what I’m doing.

Asari is a pússy after all! grin grin

Utter fúcktard!!
Re: Asari-dokubo Denounces His Nigerian Citizenship by publicenemy(m): 1:04am On Jan 12, 2015
Good Riddance...

This FOOOL....

Who cares...?

You and ur Otueke zoologist have been a disgrace to Nigeria.
Re: Asari-dokubo Denounces His Nigerian Citizenship by austinvsb1(m): 1:08am On Jan 12, 2015
I still have reasons to believe the 'GEJ till 2050' shouters on nairaland are not nigerians.

No right thinking citizen of this country would want another 4 years of this pathetic administration! Words fail me at times when I try to describe how bad the situation is.

Meanwhile, in a sane society, asari would be speaking from a prison cell after the many derogatory statements the i.diot has made. Everything changes feb14 sha, vote wisely.
Re: Asari-dokubo Denounces His Nigerian Citizenship by scribble: 1:08am On Jan 12, 2015
Brahms:

Utter fúcktard!!

U cannot say it to his face

I'm sure there's no One in your family that can say it to his face.

Even if we were to go back 10 generations.
Re: Asari-dokubo Denounces His Nigerian Citizenship by Tundenoni(m): 1:16am On Jan 12, 2015
enemy of the state
Re: Asari-dokubo Denounces His Nigerian Citizenship by Kolade354(m): 1:19am On Jan 12, 2015
So is nigeria a great country that one cant denounce his citizenship. If they give most of you U.K visa wont you accept it...................Naija sucks like madt.
Re: Asari-dokubo Denounces His Nigerian Citizenship by Brahms(m): 1:20am On Jan 12, 2015
scribble:

U cannot say it to his face

I'm sure there's no One in your family that can say it to his face.

Even if we were to go back 10 generations.

You don't even know me, you son of a deranged father!!

Now swerve!
Re: Asari-dokubo Denounces His Nigerian Citizenship by hyfr(m): 1:25am On Jan 12, 2015
Even tho that nigga didn't complete his education,his thinking faculty is modernized than most people on Nairaland flocking behind a near to death leader
Re: Asari-dokubo Denounces His Nigerian Citizenship by hyfr(m): 1:28am On Jan 12, 2015
Brahms:

Utter fúcktard!!
half toothed niggas everywhere. SmH
Re: Asari-dokubo Denounces His Nigerian Citizenship by Brahms(m): 1:39am On Jan 12, 2015
hyfr:
gap toothed niggas everywhere. SmH

FIXED!!

We cute like that! grin grin
Re: Asari-dokubo Denounces His Nigerian Citizenship by scribble: 8:20am On Jan 12, 2015
Brahms:

You don't even know me, you son of a deranged father!!

Now swerve!

Sharrap

No be only swerve na skate

Olodo
Re: Asari-dokubo Denounces His Nigerian Citizenship by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 12, 2015
Nigeria does not need troublemakers like him anymore!

He can as well leave us in peace.

PICTURE OF EMIR OF KATSINA IN LONDON IN 1931. / "Jonathan Says He Attended RCCG Holy Ghost Service Because Of Election" / REVEALED: Modu Sheriff Behind The General Elections Date Postponement