Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Real Advice Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Advice Please (770 Views)

What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please / I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! / Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Advice Please by 44smart: 11:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
when a girlfriend says what is the essence of having boyfriend when you are not boxed at a time she demanded for money when she knows you are still serving as a corp member.Though I love this girl but I don't know why a girl will want to put her burden on me even when she knew am also undergoing a training myself.our discussion now is all money centralized.am thinking of letting go of her.when I av I do give without her demanding, BT this pressure is becoming too much now.
Re: Real Advice Please by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 12, 2015
Dnt be foolish bro.
Re: Real Advice Please by starlingbawa(m): 12:07am On Jan 12, 2015
Sooner rather than later she'd be lured by a guy with the box and that's when the real problems begin.

Dude, I hope your 'Shock Absorbers' are quite good? grin
Re: Real Advice Please by MrPearce(m): 12:09am On Jan 12, 2015
Another money issue grin
does she want u to steal, just tell her u don't have or u got some pressing issues too. shikina
Re: Real Advice Please by Kolade354(m): 12:11am On Jan 12, 2015
This generation of gurlz are Gold-diggerz.................Kim kardashian is their mentor. Most of them behave like a hungry fellow. Dump the f*ucking Bitch and look for a lady with better mindset who see guyz money as bonus.
Re: Real Advice Please by ronald4lif(m): 12:11am On Jan 12, 2015
44smart:
when a girlfriend says what is the essence of having boyfriend when you are not boxed at a time she demanded for money when she knows you are still serving as a corp member.Though I love this girl but I don't know why a girl will want to put her burden on me even when she knew am also undergoing a training myself.our discussion now is all money centralized.am thinking of letting go of her.when I av I do give without her demanding, BT this pressure is becoming too much now.

She's aware you are not financially strong at the moment, that you don't have money and yet she still demands for it? It's simple she doesn't mean well for you. If you had and she ask that's a different ball game but since you don't and she's aware but not considerate bro you should call it a day. So what happens next if you don't give her even the little you normally do, she gets another bf right. Just consider yourself as being single until you find someone right for you.
Re: Real Advice Please by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 12, 2015
Aiyyo bro...you better start saving your lil allawee...build ya self...take care of ya self. Don't get deceived by that word called love and let the chic go. When you make money,love gon hunt you.
Re: Real Advice Please by demelza: 12:12am On Jan 12, 2015
What is wrong with the men nowadays?
I thought they were street smart.
Op dont concentrate on developing yourself o, throw money wey you no even get ontop woman.
God loveth a cheerful giver.
Re: Real Advice Please by Kennywills7(m): 1:44am On Jan 12, 2015
Na wa for some of our nigerian girls sha
money for pocket woman for hand
Re: Real Advice Please by 44smart: 4:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
MrPearce:
Another money issue grin
does she want u to steal, just tell her u don't have or u got some pressing issues too. shikina

tnks broo
Re: Real Advice Please by 44smart: 4:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
iyke926:
Aiyyo bro...you better start saving your lil allawee...build ya self...take care of ya self. Don't get deceived by that word called love and let the chic go. When you make money,love gon hunt you.

na so oo.I have better things ahead of me than all those things.really appreciate ur advise
Re: Real Advice Please by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
Talk some sense into her man, if she still demand you dance to her own tune, SHOW HER THE EXIT DOOR !
Re: Real Advice Please by 44smart: 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
ronald4lif:

She's aware you are not financially strong at the moment, that you don't have money and yet she still demands for it? It's simple she doesn't mean well for you. If you had and she ask that's a different ball game but since you don't and she's aware but not considerate bro you should call it a day. So what happens next if you don't give her even the little you normally do, she gets another bf right. Just consider yourself as being single until you find someone right for you.

seriously am fed.one thing I know is I can't steal or inconvenience myself when I av my own training which also demands cash.

(1) (Reply)

Traits Of Toxic Friendship / Gay Saga!!! One Day Gay Because Of 100 Millions Dollar / Interesting Romance Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.