Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,258 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

The New Mogadishu - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The New Mogadishu (66344 Views)

Nigerian Brothers & Sisters Welcome To Mogadishu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Mogadishu by JiggamanGh: 11:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
axum:

Many Somalis lived in Kenya. And All leaders are elected in Somalia. Keep worrying about hanging on to your land, cause Somalis will take over all of Kenya eventually we dont care about dying, and we have an ideology and a religion and a culture that will not and never assimilate with any other society.

Yet young Somalis in America are imitating african American culture.
Re: The New Mogadishu by gallivant: 11:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
axum:

Many Somalis lived in Kenya. And All leaders are elected in Somalia. Keep worrying about hanging on to your land, cause Somalis will take over all of Kenya eventually we dont care about dying, and we have an ideology and a religion and a culture that will not and never assimilate with any other society.

How will you take over Kenya, you don't even control your lands. cryWhy would any culture or society want to assimilate with you?You should have realised by now nobody likes you.From East Africa to South Africa people look down on you and kick you out of their neighbourhoods.Keep to yourselves please.
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 16, 2015
ArtanK,
Good thing you've come to their rescue,

But your understanding is wrong. It was the British who came up with the idea of North E. Province being given to Somalia.

That guy came from Eastleigh for sure. Whereever there is oil, there are many extrenuous interests...People can do wonders for oil money,

There has always been bad blood between the galla/Darood and the Kenyan Government. Don't be too sure as to who is using who.

Somalis at the foot of Mount Kenya? This is a free country. Kenyan Somalis live as far as the Western Province. There are Somalis where I am now. Just as you will find other Kenyan tribes in former NE. province.
Re: The New Mogadishu by gallivant: 1:06am On Jan 16, 2015
muafrika:
ArtanK,
Good thing you've come to their rescue,

But your understanding is wrong. It was the British who came up with the idea of North E. Province being given to Somalia.

That guy came from Eastleigh for sure. Whereever there is oil, there are many extrenuous interests...People can do wonders for oil money,

There has always been bad blood between the galla/Darood and the Kenyan Government. Don't be too sure as to who is using who.

Somalis at the foot of Mount Kenya? This is a free country. Kenyan Somalis live as far as the Western Province. There are Somalis where I am now. Just as you will find other Kenyan tribes in former NE. province.

Here is the Madobe dude, our new puppet in Jubbaland.

Notice the military Landrover?Who else has a large enough stockpile to hand out? grin And now the Federal Somali army!

Re: The New Mogadishu by axum: 3:01am On Jan 16, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Anyone can listen to Music, but Somalis still have their language, religion and culture, of course there will always be a few losers who would have been losers where ever they were.
Re: The New Mogadishu by JiggamanGh: 3:06am On Jan 16, 2015
axum:

Anyone can listen to Music, but Somalis still have their language, religion and culture, of course there will always be a few losers who would have been losers where ever they were.

Not just the music, the mannerism, the eu they dress and so much more.

1 Like

Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 5:20am On Jan 16, 2015
gallivant:

That's how you control animals, it's the same principle as cattle herding.

You little b*tch, here is the full story of the cowardice of your army.

You decided to put the civilian somalis in concentration camps to parley with the Somali Army so they wouldn't kick your sorry asses and then you went for the Shifta militants, how brave of the Kenyans.
Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 5:23am On Jan 16, 2015
gallivant:

Notice the military Landrover?Who else has a large enough stockpile to hand out? grin And now the Federal Somali army!

And the Somali Army from the 1980's was more powerful than the Kenyan Army now.

There were already military landrovers in somalia before any dumba*ss kenyan came. And the Kenyan Army doesn't dare to venture further north of Jubbaland. How brave of your 'warriors'

1 Like

Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 5:24am On Jan 16, 2015
ArtanK:
See you guys in about a week...

Maakhir check Skyscrapercity for new pictures of Mogadishu. Hold this thread down. cool

Will do cool

See you too bro.1
Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 5:28am On Jan 16, 2015
muafrika:
Where was the 3rd photo taken? Green dense Grass and bush? In Somalia?

You'd be surprised, very surprised to know that quite a bit of somalia is exactly that,

this is the capital mogadishu

Re: The New Mogadishu by barwaaqo: 5:36am On Jan 16, 2015
JiggamanGh:

We are merely exchanging a few ideas, we teach them a few things also. We teach them about our mogadishu the land of the warriors.
Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 5:38am On Jan 16, 2015
barwaaqo:

We are merely exchanging a few ideas, we teach them a few things also. We teach them about our mogadishu the land of the warriors.

This is the perfect link to it, let them read, it gets everything done faster

http://historum.com/middle-eastern-african-history/58529-worlds-most-badass-country.html
Re: The New Mogadishu by barwaaqo: 5:45am On Jan 16, 2015
Maakhir:

This is the perfect link to it, let them read, it gets everything done faster

http://historum.com/middle-eastern-african-history/58529-worlds-most-badass-country.html

I'm saving this right now good link.
Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 5:58am On Jan 16, 2015
Dathommie:

Kikikikiki!!

Of course u were dumbfounded, aren't u dumb already, u castrated imp?

Hehehe.....I thought u said class dismissed, or ar u takin me on extra classes?

So its nw u knw u don't have time 2 discuss? B*tch we've nt been discussin, Its called arguing, cos I can't imagin myself discussin wit a low lyf such as ur self!

So run along boy, n go figure out hw u would b gettin a green card in europe to better ur sorry refugee asss!

definition of dumbfound: greatly astonish or amaze.
"she was dumbfounded at the sight that met her eyes"
synonyms: astonish, astound, amaze, stagger, surprise, startle, stun, confound, stupefy, daze, nonplus.

Your homework is to research the definition of the synonyms before I get any other imbecilic comments from you like the one you just made.

P.S. It's not arguing as arguing would need intellectual points from both sides, and your side has failed to provide even the slightest sign of intellect.
Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 7:05am On Jan 16, 2015
barwaaqo:

I'm saving this right now good link.

Of course it is cheesy

I provided it
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 16, 2015
gallivant:

Kenya is top 3 in the world in military procurement. We are doing all the dirty work for these people, most of whom are banned from touching arms and its not for free. Or else we give them a three year A.K 47 drought while we arm the al shabaab against them. grin

I think I've met that Madobe somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 16, 2015
Maakhir:

You'd be surprised, very surprised to know that quite a bit of somalia is exactly that,

this is the capital mogadishu

Yea Right, grin
Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 7:25am On Jan 16, 2015
muafrika:
Kenya is top 3 in the world in military procurement. We are doing all the dirty work for these people, most of whom are banned from touching arms and its not for free. Or else we give them a three year A.K 47 drought while we arm the al shabaab against them. grin

I think I've met that Madobe somewhere.

Muafrika, 'cmon now lets be smart. The Kenyan army has only launched it's attack on Somali now after twenty years of the inhabitants fighting it out, the kenyan soldiers were only brave enough to attack and 'procure' somalia after the people had been weakened from the fighting.

North Somalis, Puntland, Somaliland etc are peaceful, if your soldiers are so brave like you claim then why dont they try to procure them.

And don't try to lie to me by saying Somaliland is it's own country, it's an unrecognised country and thus still part of somalia.

I expect a answer.
Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 7:27am On Jan 16, 2015
muafrika:
Yea Right, grin

What, you don't believe me. undecided
I'll give you more pics and you need to educate yourself on somalia before making ignorant statements
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 16, 2015
Maakhir:

I'll give you more pics and you need to educate yourself on somalia before making ignorant statements
This is Somalia...

Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 16, 2015
Maakhir:

Muafrika, 'cmon now lets be smart. The Kenyan army has only launched it's attack on Somali now after twenty years of the inhabitants fighting it out, the kenyan soldiers were only brave enough to attack and 'procure' somalia after the people had been weakened from the fighting.

North Somalis, Puntland, Somaliland etc are peaceful, if your soldiers are so brave like you claim then why dont they try to procure them.

And don't try to lie to me by saying Somaliland is it's own country, it's an unrecognised country and thus still part of somalia.

I expect a answer.
We just interested in the regions with oil. Nothing much to gain from fighting your clan wars. The KDF incurssion is strictly business.
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 16, 2015
Maakhir:

The real Mogadishu, my statement, and that of the world,

Hows that for, education?
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 16, 2015
axum:

Pray tell,how will a community of 1 million take over a nation of 45 million ?
Especially when that community has a literacy rate of 35%(Against Kenya's 87%),Does not even own the land they graze on,fight amongst themselves on Clan lines and is subjected to the ravages of nature and depends on food aid from the rest of the Country.
Keep deluding yourselves.
Re: The New Mogadishu by gallivant: 12:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
Maakhir:

You little b*tch, here is the full story of the cowardice of your army.

You decided to put the civilian somalis in concentration camps to parley with the Somali Army so they wouldn't kick your sorry asses and then you went for the Shifta militants, how brave of the Kenyans.

How smart of the Kenyans. It worked, the animals are still in their pens.wink
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
Maakhir:

I expect a answer.
If Al Shabaab had existed in 1991 and had threatened Kenya the way they did in 2007,No doubt the Kenya Army would have invaded Somalia moreso with the then President Moi in Power.
In 1988,he sent the Kenyan Police,to thrash M7s forces in Busia,He did not regard the clan warlords of Somalia as a threat. or as entities worth any attention from the Kenyan government.
And Somaliland is NOT a part of Somalia.Being Unrecognised does not mean that Mogadishu does control it and may never control it in future.
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 16, 2015
Aaand,Somali Bantus are not Kenyan in origin but from Tanzania.Slave traders did not enter the Kenyan interior because the Maasai did not even allow ordinary traders to go through until the mid 19th Century.No single community in Kenya has ever mentioned that community members were taken away to be enslaved apart from Coastal tribes.
On the other hand coastal tribes did have some members enslaved but they were never sold abroad but worked in plantations at the Kenyan coast which more often were close to their ancestral homes.
Kenyan slaves were so few that even Arabs imported slaves from Tanzania and Mozambique to work in Kenya.Their descendants live in Freetown,Mombasa.
So there is no way any Kenyan ended up a Slave in Somalia.

1 Like

Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
Maakhir:

There were already military landrovers in somalia before any dumba*ss kenyan came. And the Kenyan Army doesn't dare to venture further north of Jubbaland. How brave of your 'warriors'
dint the Somali army sign a ceasefire deal because we kicked your asses even after your army was given direct funding from the Soviets to fight us. And dont tell me it was because we held Somalis in concentration camps, I remember someone in this thread say they are not afraid to die. do you know how much it takes for one to loose there land (NFD) , there people, and still show up there faces having lost all dignity to sign for a ceasefire deal out of the fear that if you continue fighting, you could probably have lost more territory at the end of the war
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
Kafrican:

dint the Somali army sign a ceasefire deal because we kicked your asses even after your army was given direct funding from the Soviets to fight us. And dont tell me it was because we held Somalis in concentration camps, I remember someone in this thread say they are not afraid to die. do you know how much it takes for one to loose there land (NFD) , there people, and still show up there faces having lost all dignity to sign for a ceasefire deal out of the fear that if you continue fighting, you could probably have lost more territory at the end of the war
All the way to the Indian Ocean,

2 Likes

Re: The New Mogadishu by gallivant: 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
Maakhir:

You had no military Land Rovers, you were a Soviet junkyard.North of Jubbaland is Ethiopian territories, we work hand in hand through IGAD and Africa's only mutual defence pact signed merely to divide your lands amongst us.The Ethiopians also took Ogaden from you for good, when are you getting that back? grin

1 Like

Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 4:33am On Jan 17, 2015
gallivant:

You had no military Land Rovers, you were a Soviet junkyard.North of Jubbaland is Ethiopian territories, we work hand in hand through IGAD and Africa's only mutual defence pact signed merely to divide your lands amongst us.The Ethiopians also took Ogaden from you for good, when are you getting that back? grin

Somaliland and Puntland are ethiopian territories? Proof please cheesy

Dont bring facts out of your arse.

Ethiopians were cowards who had the help of the soviet union. The Soviet Unon saw that the Derg was becoming a Marxist regime and joined them in the fight, after we had pretty much destroyed the Ethiopian Army
Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 4:39am On Jan 17, 2015
gallivant:

And I myself am from Majerteen and Issaq. If Somaliland and Puntland are ethiopian territories then why is Ethiopia making deals with somaliland in desperate hope of a port? You my friend keep on going on about controlling Jubbaland. Your army came into somalia when the people were already weakened by the civil war. If your army is so powerful and brave then why did it not make a territory grab at the beginning?

And you keep on boasting about the shifta war in which your 'brave' army took the ethnically somali citizens in the North Eastern province and put them in camps, so you could use them to Parley with the Somali National Army until a ceasefire was declared. The only militants you fought were the Shifta militants.

Kenyan warriors, a thing yet to be seen cheesy
Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 4:41am On Jan 17, 2015
Kafrican:

Someone hasn't been reading their history, as the reason why the Somali National Army did not fight was cause of the prisoners.

The only combatants you ever fought were the Shifta militants. You are the biggest cowards on the face of this earth and you took the prisoners to parley with the army.

Do not try to rewrite history.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) / Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here / Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.