Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,660 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

The New Mogadishu - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The New Mogadishu (66365 Views)

Nigerian Brothers & Sisters Welcome To Mogadishu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 12:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
muafrika:
Where was the 3rd photo taken? Green dense Grass and bush? In Somalia?

Slaves from Kenya? The only Kenyan Bantu tribes in contact with Somali people are the Pokomo and Bajuni whose territories are close to Somali, and even then, stricly Oromo neighbourhoods.

The Pokomo have been beating the hell out of your neighbouring brothers for centuries.

The Bajuni are in possession of the most fertile parts of Southern Somalia,the including Kismayo and their territory reaches into Kenya in Lamu and Kilifi.

Talk facts,

Green grass is in southern somalia where the majority of the Somali Bantus reside.

Somalis were raiding and conquering so much land from bantus that they had complained to their British Massa and the British Massa hadn't stopped us, you would have been crying from Mozambique today. But don't worry we are not like the southern cushites, Somalis only conquer land and we don't lose.

No, the Pokomo were attacked badly and they recieved a beating from the Oromo and Somalis, I don;t know about recently but the surrounding Bantus were floored by us.

This is all the land which we took off you guys. Look at the map and see what we did to all the surrounding tribes including the oromo

Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 12:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
muafrika:
Where was the 3rd photo taken? Green dense Grass and bush? In Somalia?

Slaves from Kenya? The only Kenyan Bantu tribes in contact with Somali people are the Pokomo and Bajuni whose territories are close to Somali, and even then, stricly Oromo neighbourhoods.

The Pokomo have been beating the hell out of your neighbouring brothers for centuries.

The Bajuni are in possession of the most fertile parts of Southern Somalia,the including Kismayo and their territory reaches into Kenya in Lamu and Kilifi.

Talk facts,

The Bajuni were not in possession of anything and the sad truth is most slaves were sent to hard work on farms and plantations since somali's were nomads they used to use the slaves as their source of crops.

Plus it's quite a ignorant thing to think that all of somalia is desert.

And no, the Bajuni did not control anywhere in somalia
Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
Dathommie:

Hahaha!!

Wat a retarrded fucktarrd!!

No, I don't knw wat a school looks lyk, dats y I want 2 start classes with u professor. N let's start with u definin wat a school is? Wat u say professor?

Let me edit this for you so that it will be intelligible for anyone who tries to read such nonsense.

Hahaha!!

What a retard*d f*cktard!!

No, I don't know what I school looks like, that's why I want you to start classes with you professor. (You cannot begin a sentence with and) lets start with your definition of what a school is? What do you say Professor?

I say you should go learn how to spell before you try calling anyone else uneducated f*cktard.
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
Maakhir:

Green grass is in southern somalia where the majority of the Somali Bantus reside.

No, the Pokomo were attacked badly and they recieved a beating from the Oromo and Somalis, I don;t know about recently but the surrounding Bantus were floored by us.

This is all the land which we took off you guys. Look at the map and see what we did to all the surrounding tribes including the oromo

Anybody can draw a map. The fact that productive parts of Somalia is still Bantu territory says alot.

Who are these surrounding Bantus you floored? Name them.

I know of the Oromo expansion and their wars with you guys. But their oxploits were halted once they reached Bantu territory. But I doubt you ever proceeded beyond your borders with the Oromo, beyond which Kenyan Bantu tribes are.
Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 12:36pm On Jan 15, 2015
muafrika:
Anybody can draw a map. The fact that productive parts of Somalia is still Bantu territory says alot.

Who are these surrounding Bantus you floored? Name them.

I know of the Oromo expansion and their wars with you guys. But their oxploits were halted once they reached Bantu territory. But I doubt you ever proceeded beyond your borders with the Oromo, beyond which Kenyan Bantu tribes are.

The Northern Province of Kenya was actually Somali Territory so we actually went pretty far.

We went through tanzania and they were the tribes all the way to the said province
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
Maakhir:

The Bajuni were not in possession of anything and the sad truth is most slaves were sent to hard work on farms and plantations since somali's were nomads they used to use the slaves as their source of crops.

Plus it's quite a ignorant thing to think that all of somalia is desert.

And no, the Bajuni did not control anywhere in somalia
Again, you are presenting theories. I know for a fact that Kismayo is Bajuni territory. Shebelle too. Feel free to demonstrate the contrary.

So nomads, you took time off your wandering with cattle in search of pasture and water to go harrass the sedentary farmers for food?

Your slaves lived a completely different lifestyle from you...miles away, and, are they still farming for you?

People who would not know how to grow to save their lives, directed others to farm for them?

See the loop holes in your theory?
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
Maakhir:

The Northern Province of Kenya was actually Somali Territory so we actually went pretty far.

We went through tanzania and they were the tribes all the way to the said province
Your map up there goes beyond the North Eastern Province. Thats why I trash it. The ethnic designations are a joke too. I bet an American drew it.

You ruled over the Oromo? Tanzania is new.

Now, give me the time period and I will research and help verify this theory that only exists among...well I've heard it first from you, actually.
Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 1:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
muafrika:
Again, you are presenting theories. I know for a fact that Kismayo is Bajuni territory. Shebelle too. Feel free to demonstrate the contrary.

So nomads, you took time off your wandering with cattle in search of pasture and water to go harrass the sedentary farmers for food?

Your slaves lived a completely different lifestyle from you...miles away, and, are they still farming for you?

People who would not know how to grow to save their lives, directed others to farm for them?

See the loop holes in your theory?

No, the Kismayo Area is controlled by the Marexaan

Where did you get this Bajuni Group from? They never controlled any bit of somalia.

The nomads of somalia herd camels. And yes the slaves were forced to provide crops.

They are citizens now and they are paid for their crops

And somalis did know how to farm, they just preferred to force others to do it

You seem to have the impression that somalia is half somali territory half bantu territory, the whole area was controlled by somali tribes.

Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 1:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
muafrika:
Your map up there goes beyond the North Eastern Province. Thats why I trash it. The ethnic designations are a joke too. I bet an American drew it.

Now, give me the time period and I will research and help verify this theory that only exists among...well I've heard it first from you, actually.

We didn't rule over the Oromo, we had several huge wars with them and had some oromo slaves

I know Tanzania is new, I'm talking about the region that is now known as Tanzania

It's not a theory, research it. There was even a documentary on it where the somali Bantus spoke out about their history
Re: The New Mogadishu by Dathommie(m): 1:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
Maakhir:

Let me edit this for you so that it will be intelligible for anyone who tries to read such nonsense.

Hahaha!!

What a retard*d f*cktard!!

No, I don't know what I school looks like, that's why I want you to start classes with you professor. (You cannot begin a sentence with and) lets start with your definition of what a school is? What do you say Professor?

I say you should go learn how to spell before you try calling anyone else uneducated f*cktard.

Hehehe!!

Wow..*gives him a round of applause*

''I don't know what I school looks like, that's why I want you to start classes with you'' really? I said dat? Aren't you suppose 2 b d one schooling me? Did u even read wat u jst typed?

I guess it sounded intelligent 2 u cos of course you're an illiterate already!

N did I write anything like ''slow poke'' ( who's d foool nw huh? )

Well done professor. I got 2 give it 2 u, u must have thru a lot of research 2 come up with dis brilliance!

Nw take me thru ABC. then later, de
Fine school. Wat u say professor??

Kikikiki

Somalia's first class illiterate refugee intelligence at it's best!!!
Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
Dathommie:

Hehehe!!

Wow..*gives him a round of applause*

''I don't know what I school looks like, that's why I want you to start classes with you'' really? I said dat? Aren't you suppose 2 b d one schooling me? Did u even read wat u jst typed?

I guess it sounded intelligent 2 u cos of course you're an illiterate already!

N did I write anything like ''slow poke'' ( who's d foool nw huh? )

Well done professor. I got 2 give it 2 u, u must have thru a lot of research 2 come up with dis brilliance!

Nw take me thru ABC. then later, de
Fine school. Wat u say professor??

Kikikiki

Somalia's first class illiterate refugee intelligence at it's best!!!

Dumb f*cktard in the first sentence I was mocking you, even the most moronic, imbecilic person could have noted that.

That's your first lesson. Class dismissed
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
muafrika:

I need that time period Maakhir.

The following map does not do justice to all the 47 registered Kenyan tribes. But its better than the American map you provided...

Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
muafrika:
I need that time period Maakhir.

The following map does not do justice to all the 47 registered Kenyan tribes. But its better than the American map you provided...

'C'mon I provide a map and you deem it to be American without any proof,

According to your map the largest land held by a ethnic group in Kenya is the Somali one while we are only 2% of the population?

Either ways go do your research and come back with the results.
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
Maakhir:

We didn't rule over the Oromo, we had several huge wars with them and had some oromo slaves

I know Tanzania is new, I'm talking about the region that is now known as Tanzania

It's not a theory, research it. There was even a documentary on it where the somali Bantus spoke out about their history
Did the Somali Bantus say they came from Kenya.

I will rerearch, but i need pointers... Like time, names of conquered tribes, DNA of conquered peoples, otherwise, your word is as good as any other drunkards in a bar. Thats a metaphor.
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
Maakhir:

'C'mon I provide a map and you deem it to be American without any proof,

According to your map the largest land held by a ethnic group in Kenya is the Somali one while we are only 2% of the population?

Either ways go do your research and come back with the results.
People who live in deserts have alot of land to themselves.

Thats government land anyways.
Re: The New Mogadishu by Dathommie(m): 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
Maakhir:

Dumb f*cktard in the first sentence I was mocking you, even the most moronic, imbecilic person could have noted that.

That's your first lesson. Class dismissed

Hehehe!!

Oh....why mock ur student, I thought u were correctin me or was dat hw u were taught? So all somalian teachers mock dia students. Hw sad!

Its kinda obvious of course, or isn't dat y they leave school 2 become terrorist ri n pirates? Or dreaming of hidin in a wrecked boat headin 4 europe jst bcus dey mocked by dia teachers? Oh, hw sad!

Class dismissed professor, u've really taught me a lot abt ur people.

Next time, we'll go thru ABC, cos dat was wat I wanted u 2 teach me bt instead u decided to take nt jst me but d whole class ( thread users ) u n ur people's stupidity.

Thanks professor. I've Really learnt a lot!! grin
Re: The New Mogadishu by gallivant: 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
Maakhir:

We took the Northern Province which is 99 pc inhabited by Somalis from you right after independence and walloped you in the Shifta war.Why don't you come get it back before we take more territories? grin
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
gallivant:

We took the Northern Province which is 99 pc inhabited by Somalis from you right after independence and walloped you in the Shifta war.Why don't you come get it back before we take more territories? grin
Re: The New Mogadishu by axum: 1:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
muafrika:
Every African tribe has at a time in history subdued another tribe. That alleged Bantu tribe you brag about is unverified. I do not see what Bantus would have been doing in a desert to come to contact with you.

Show us their pictures. Well determine their Bantuness. They could be your ancestors before you intermarried with the Chinese.?

Bantus were brought to Somalia as slaves, they didnt come on their own terms. Best believe they exist, but their fewer now since the west has given them asylum and many have returned back to Tanzania and other Fufu eating nations.

Somalis never intermarried with Chinese, never understood why Bantus have this fetish for foreigners mixing with them. Stop self projecting.

Somalis look just like the dozens of ethnic groups thats stretch from southern Egypt all the way to Ethiopia, Eritrea, Djibotui, Sudan and Somalia. Are all these people mixed with Chinese or Arab?
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
axum:

Bantus were brought to Somalia as slaves, they didnt come on their own terms. Best believe they exist, but their fewer now since the west has given them asylum and many have returned back to Tanzania and other Fufu eating nations.

Somalis never intermarried with Chinese, never understood why Bantus have this fetish for foreigners mixing with them. Stop self projecting.

Somalis look just like the dozens of ethnic groups thats stretch from southern Egypt all the way to Ethiopia, Eritrea, Djibotui, Sudan and Somalia. Are all these people mixed with Chinese or Arab?
Refer to my well presented arguments with my friend Maakhir on DNA, facts and time periods. And put your facts where your mouth is.
Re: The New Mogadishu by axum: 2:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
muafrika:
Refer to my well presented arguments with my friend Maakhir on DNA, facts and time periods. And put your facts where your mouth is.

Are you disagreeing with the Bantus in Somalia who admit their forefathers were captured and brought to Somalia as slaves for hundreds of years?
Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
gallivant:

Yes and you used such brave tactics.

The Kenyan counter-insurgency General Service Units forced civilians into "protected villages" (essentially concentration camps) as well as killing a large number of livestock kept by the pastoralist Somalis.

The only reason the Other somalis did not attack you was because they feared for the fate of their fellow somalis whom the kenyan government put into concentration camps so they could negotiate.

Walloped us indeed (note the sarcasm) b*tch
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
axum:

Are you disagreeing with the Bantus in Somalia who admit their forefathers were captured and brought to Somalia as slaves for hundreds of years?
Then present that, from the horses mouth. Otherwise there is alot of theories here are founded on nothing more than presumptive aspirations.
Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
Dathommie:

Hehehe!!

Oh....why mock ur student, I thought u were correctin me or was dat hw u were taught? So all somalian teachers mock dia students. Hw sad!

Its kinda obvious of course, or isn't dat y they leave school 2 become terrorist ri n pirates? Or dreaming of hidin in a wrecked boat headin 4 europe jst bcus dey mocked by dia teachers? Oh, hw sad!

Class dismissed professor, u've really taught me a lot abt ur people.

Next time, we'll go thru ABC, cos dat was wat I wanted u 2 teach me bt instead u decided to take nt jst me but d whole class ( thread users ) u n ur people's stupidity.

Thanks professor. I've Really learnt a lot!! grin

I'm dumbfounded by your stupidity right now.

I really don't know what to say. Frankly I'm flabbergasted by your stupidity and fortunately for you I do not have the time to discuss things with imbeciles.
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
Maakhir:

The Kenyan counter-insurgency General Service Units forced civilians into "protected villages" (essentially concentration camps) as well as killing a large number of livestock kept by the pastoralist Somalis.

The only reason the Other somalis did not attack you was because they feared for the fate of their fellow somalis whom the kenyan government put into concentration camps so they could negotiate.

Actually, that war was started by the Somali government to take away Kenya's North Eastern Province. He made history as the first post-independent African country to invade another African country.

Most of the shiftas were Somalia nationals.
Re: The New Mogadishu by axum: 2:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
muafrika:
Then present that, from the horses mouth. Otherwise there is alot of theories here are founded on nothing more than presumptive aspirations.

In the 1800s, the Sultanate of Zanzibar controlled East Africa from southern Somalia to northern Mozambique and directed the trade of Bantu slaves captured in Mozambique and Tanzania to both European buyers and Africans to work on plantations on the continent. Some of these slaves marched over 400 miles to the coast and were then transported north to work on plantations in Somalia near the Indian Ocean coast.Between 1800 and 1890, between 25,000 and 50,000 slaves were brought to the Somali riverine areas. In the 1840s, the first fugitive slaves fled the Shabelle River valley for the more remote Juba River valley in southern Somalia.

http://refugeehorizons.org/on-refugees/somali-bantu/history/
Re: The New Mogadishu by axum: 2:36pm On Jan 15, 2015
muafrika:
Actually, that war was started by the Somali government to take away Kenya's North Eastern Province. He made history as the first post-independent African country to invade another African country.

All the Shiftas were Somalis, why would a Bantu fight and die for Northern Kenya which is Ethnically Somali to be part of Somalia.

IN THE END, ALL THAT MATTERS IS WE ARE ETHNICALLY ONE PEOPLE, AND OUR OBJECTIVE IS CLEAR, WE WILL TAKE OVER ALL OF KENYA

SOMALIS TAKE THEIR CULTURE AND RELIGION WHERE EVER THEY GO AND DONT ASSIMILATE.
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
axum:

All the Shiftas were Somalis, why would a Bantu fight and die for Northern Kenya which is Ethnically Somali to be part of Somalia.

IN THE END, ALL THAT MATTERS IS WE ARE ETHNICALLY ONE PEOPLE, AND OUR OBJECTIVE IS CLEAR, WE WILL TAKE OVER ALL OF KENYA

SOMALIS TAKE THEIR CULTURE AND RELIGION WHERE EVER THEY GO AND DONT ASSIMILATE.

hhhhhh

*sigh*

I would have asked what you were talking about, I chose not to.
Re: The New Mogadishu by Dathommie(m): 3:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
Maakhir:

I'm dumbfounded by your stupidity right now.

I really don't know what to say. Frankly I'm flabbergasted by your stupidity and fortunately for you I do not have the time to discuss things with imbeciles.

Kikikikiki!!

Of course u were dumbfounded, aren't u dumb already, u castrated imp?

Hehehe.....I thought u said class dismissed, or ar u takin me on extra classes?

So its nw u knw u don't have time 2 discuss? B*tch we've nt been discussin, Its called arguing, cos I can't imagin myself discussin wit a low lyf such as ur self!

So run along boy, n go figure out hw u would b gettin a green card in europe to better ur sorry refugee asss!
Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
muafrika:

I'll reply to this tomorrow if I don't die in my sleep from shock. But researchmore on this and you'll be flabbergasted at the reality of what happened.

1 Like

Re: The New Mogadishu by gallivant: 3:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
Maakhir:

That's how you control animals, it's the same principle as cattle herding.
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
After alshbaab is dead and Somali stabilizes, I hope they form a powerful country then Some dumb founded Somalis,who think they know it all, Like many of them in this thread/Forum, dare try to launch an attack on Kenya to claim territory,.... Then we teach you about what a conventional army looks like, We will not only take Jubaland Like we had already planned and started but we were stopped by the west......

while jets will start bombing vital installations deep inside Somalia. KenyanSoldiers will stand with tanks,APCs...... from Lamu to Mandera, then,

Generals in Nairobi will take the map of Eastern-Africa and they will draw a line from Mandera to Mogadishu, anything South Of that map will be Kenyan territory and anyone who wouldnt want to be in Kenyan territory will be given 3 moths to move north of that line, then we clean out South of that line till we see the indian ocean, anyone who resist will be exterminated kenyan style, and since many of you will be dumb enough to resist, your bodies will be so many they will wash up in the shores of indian ocean depending on the water current, either int the red sea or down in southern africa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) / Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here / Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.