Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

The New Mogadishu - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The New Mogadishu (66353 Views)

Nigerian Brothers & Sisters Welcome To Mogadishu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Mogadishu by gallivant: 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
Maakhir:

don't forget slaves, dear cheesy

How does it feel to be fed and ruled out the hands of a slave?Being Somali must really suck. grin
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
Challenging Kenyans on social media? Bad idea. More so if you are speaking for Somalia.

I think we(The Bantu warriors) should occupy this thread like we have Somalia.
Re: The New Mogadishu by axum: 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
gallivant:

How does it feel to be fed and ruled out the hands of a slave?Being Somali must really suck. grin

Dont blame us bro, we got used to Bantus working on our farms for hundreds of years as slaves.

Which Bantus are feeding Somalis? i didnt know the Turks were Bantu, if anything those Bantu soldiers are getting fed by Somalis, since the U.N. is paying them much better while their in Somalia than if they were in their Bantus tents in their own country.
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2015
axum:

Dont blame us bro, we got used to Bantus working on our farms for hundreds of years as slaves.

Which Bantus are feeding Somalis? i didnt know the Turks were Bantu, if anything those Bantu soldiers are getting fed by Somalis, since the U.N. is paying them much better while their in Somalia than if they were in their Bantus tents in their own country.

Nairobi, Kenya

Luanda, Angola

Rwanda, Kigali

I don't think these count as tents.

2 Likes

Re: The New Mogadishu by gallivant: 2:49am On Jan 15, 2015
ArtanK:

Mr. Shelby, you country....

For clarity I identify with Africa, and all her associated nappyness wink. The motherland, in my ideal world the borders are merely an European construct.If that's not good enough you can swim across the Red Sea to Arabia.Peace. cool

1 Like

Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 4:26am On Jan 15, 2015
muafrika:
Challenging Kenyans on social media? Bad idea. More so if you are speaking for Somalia.

Muafrika, read through the thread, we seriously did not start this one.

Hows it a bad idea if we speak for somalia?
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 4:40am On Jan 15, 2015
Maakhir:

Muafrika, read through the thread, we seriously did not start this one.

Hows it a bad idea if we speak for somalia?
You two have been asking for it is since the Bantu beauty thread by calling them all kinds of names and refering to them.

Am enjoying this...

1 Like

Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 4:43am On Jan 15, 2015
Someone should mention those nauseating perfumes...
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 4:45am On Jan 15, 2015
Hope you are having a good day Maakhir by the way...

Like I am,
Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 5:06am On Jan 15, 2015
muafrika:
You two have been asking for it is since the Bantu beauty thread by calling them all kinds of names and refering to them.

Am enjoying this...

I didn't call Bantus any names on the bantu thread

and I snapped at TerryCarr on the thread which he accused somalis of being slaves, and I later apologised for it
Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 5:07am On Jan 15, 2015
muafrika:
Someone should mention those nauseating perfumes...

Which perfumes?
Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 5:07am On Jan 15, 2015
muafrika:
Hope you are having a good day Maakhir by the way...

Like I am,

I am smiley
Re: The New Mogadishu by ArtanK(m): 6:46am On Jan 15, 2015
gallivant:

For clarity I identify with Africa, and all her associated nappyness wink. The motherland, in my ideal world the borders are merely an European construct.If that's not good enough you can swim across the Red Sea to Arabia.Peace. cool

Bullshitt! You don't want to tell us where you're from because you know I'll reveal all of your skeletons in the closet. Don't talk shitt about other people when you're this insecure. Pathetic kunt.

2 Likes

Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 7:01am On Jan 15, 2015
muafrika:

I would have wreaked havoc on every argument if respect for a certain someone had not held me back
Re: The New Mogadishu by axum: 7:05am On Jan 15, 2015
muafrika:

Where was all this warrior blood when your people were traded as property by every race on earth, including Somalis.
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 15, 2015
axum:

Where was all this warrior blood when your people were traded as property by every race on earth, including Somalis.
Dream on.
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 15, 2015
Maakhir:

I would have wreaked havoc on every argument if respect for a certain someone had not held me back
I actually think you make better points compared to you know who. But am rooting for Gallivant and Co.
Re: The New Mogadishu by Dathommie(m): 8:18am On Jan 15, 2015
axum:

kikikikiki!!

and lyk i said, fast forward 2 21st century....

while buntus are busy livin free lives somalis are busy migratin 2 europe 2 b slaves 4 d white man in d name of lookin 4 a beter life cos country is fuccked!!!

n u knw d funny part abt it, its no longer d white man goin 4 d slaves its nw d slaves goin 2 d /white man...hehe on a modern civilised era!!

somalis takin slavery 2 a whole new level!!!

hahaha.....#somalis redefinin slavery!!!!
Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 8:23am On Jan 15, 2015
muafrika:
I actually think you make better points compared to you know who. But am rooting for Gallivant and Co.

I'm trying to be respectful to them cause of you and I'm refraining from embarrasing them
Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 8:25am On Jan 15, 2015
Dathommie:

kikikikiki!!

and lyk i said, fast forward 2 21st century....

while buntus are busy livin free lives somalis are busy migratin 2 europe 2 b slaves 4 d white man in d name of lookin 4 a beter life cos country is fuccked!!!

n u knw d funny part abt it, its no longer d white man goin 4 d slaves its nw d slaves goin 2 d /white man...hehe on a modern civilised era!!

somalis takin slavery 2 a whole new level!!!

hahaha.....#somalis redefinin slavery!!!!

Funny thing is there are no records of somali slaves ever.

Check the web, go through the whole web you won't find anything on somalis having been slaves,

so sit down,grab a book and try to learnyour ABC's you slowpoke befor talking about somalis
Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 8:27am On Jan 15, 2015
muafrika:
Dream on.

Research somali bantus and you'll find out something not very pleasant about somali history
Re: The New Mogadishu by Dathommie(m): 8:48am On Jan 15, 2015
Maakhir:

Funny thing is there are no records of somali slaves ever.

Check the web, go through the whole web you won't find anything on somalis having been slaves,

so sit down,grab a book and try to learnyour ABC's you slowpoke befor talking about somalis

Hahahahaha,,,!!!

Wen I call u a first class somalian refugee illiterate, I meant it!!

Who's talkin abt history??

Am talkin about present day, u foool or can't u read? Oh, I forgot u ar still learnin hw 2 read in d refugee education centre set up by d white man in europe 2 educate ur sorry slave ass!!

I never argued somalis were slaves, am sayin somalis are slaves! Get it, refugee boy!!

Even African Americans dat were historically slaves taken 2 america enjoy more freedom in a country dat isn't historicall theirs dan somalis dat are both slaves n refugees in dia own country!

How fuucked!!!

Hehehehehehehehe!!!
Re: The New Mogadishu by Dathommie(m): 9:16am On Jan 15, 2015
If Axum n his right hand puppet ( maakhir.shiit. Haha!! ) Dat exhibits dia stupeedity to d world on d internet, ar d most educated somalis

I jst got 2 wonder hw less educated n uneducated somalis would sound lyk in reality!

Kikikiki!!
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 15, 2015
Maakhir:

Research somali bantus and you'll find out something not very pleasant about somali history
Every African tribe has at a time in history subdued another tribe. That alleged Bantu tribe you brag about is unverified. I do not see what Bantus would have been doing in a desert to come to contact with you.

Show us their pictures. Well determine their Bantuness. They could be your ancestors before you intermarried with the Chinese.?
Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 10:07am On Jan 15, 2015
muafrika:
Every African tribe has at a time in history subdued another tribe. That alleged Bantu tribe you brag about is unverified. I do not see what Bantus would have been doing in a desert to come to contact with you.

Show us their pictures. Well determine their Bantuness. They could be your ancestors before you intermarried with the Chinese.?

I do not brag about it nor do I take pride in it, but I was correcting your statement

They were not in the desert, some we took from neighbouring lands, kenya etc. and others we traded with the arabs for.
Again I do not take any pride in this

here are their pics:

Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 10:07am On Jan 15, 2015
Dathommie:
If Axum n his right hand puppet ( maakhir.shiit. Haha!! ) Dat exhibits dia stupeedity to d world on d internet, ar d most educated somalis

I jst got 2 wonder hw less educated n uneducated somalis would sound lyk in reality!

Kikikiki!!

Well they'd sound a whole lot smarter than you do Mr. Gallivants B*tch.

And thats insulting coming from a guy who still doesn't know how to spell like, how, that, are, etc.

I'd be surprised if you ever even saw the interior of a school
Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 10:09am On Jan 15, 2015
Dathommie:

Hahahahaha,,,!!!

Wen I call u a first class somalian refugee illiterate, I meant it!!

Who's talkin abt history??

Am talkin about present day, u foool or can't u read? Oh, I forgot u ar still learnin hw 2 read in d refugee education centre set up by d white man in europe 2 educate ur sorry slave ass!!

I never argued somalis were slaves, am sayin somalis are slaves! Get it, refugee boy!!

Even African Americans dat were historically slaves taken 2 america enjoy more freedom in a country dat isn't historicall theirs dan somalis dat are both slaves n refugees in dia own country!

How fuucked!!!

Hehehehehehehehe!!!

I have never read anywhere that somalis are slave b*tch boy and I never will, bring some evidence before you talk out of your rear end

ad learn how to spell you stupid f*ck
Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 10:13am On Jan 15, 2015
muafrika:

We never intermarried with the chinese, neither do we have Bantu Blood.
Re: The New Mogadishu by Dathommie(m): 11:25am On Jan 15, 2015
Maakhir:

I have never read anywhere that somalis are slave b*tch boy and I never will, bring some evidence before you talk out of your rear end

ad learn how to spell you stupid f*ck

Hahaha!!

Dude, can u not act stupeed jst 4 a sec?

I don't need no evidence, u ar d evidence already, cos since u can't rightfully defend dat u n ur fellow somali brethrens are modern day refugee slaves, it jst go out 2 shw d world dat u ar slaves. By d way, hw do u think urself n d refugee somalis in europe survive? Isn't it by doin chores n work n even get maltreated by white man jst 2 get a slice of bread? Wat do u call dat smart boy?

Hehehe....wen u defeated a fool in an argument n tries to b stupeed by tryin 2 change d topic! So nw its gone 2 who can spell right?

Hey professor, I think i would lyk 2 learn ur refugee illiterate spellin skills since I can't seem 2 spell words correctly. U mind takin me thru ABC first? Hahahaha!!

Wat a retarded person!!!
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 15, 2015
Maakhir:

We never intermarried with the chinese, neither do we have Bantu Blood.
Genetics:
MtDNA M - 13%

mtDNA M is only found in South East Asia.

I AGREE on you never coming across any Bantu blood in your history.

The word "Bantu" was invented in the late 60s to describe a very specific group of African tribes.

We don't do deserts. We are farmers. So who are these in the desert with you guys? Any DNA tests? Bantu DNA is E1B1a.
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 15, 2015
Maakhir:

I do not brag about it nor do I take pride in it, but I was correcting your statement

They were not in the desert, some we took from neighbouring lands, kenya etc. and others we traded with the arabs for.
Again I do not take any pride in this

here are their pics:

Where was the 3rd photo taken? Green dense Grass and bush? In Somalia?

Slaves from Kenya? The only Kenyan Bantu tribes in contact with Somali people are the Pokomo and Bajuni whose territories are close to Somali, and even then, stricly Oromo neighbourhoods.

The Pokomo have been beating the hell out of your neighbouring brothers for centuries.

The Bajuni are in possession of the most fertile parts of Southern Somalia,the including Kismayo and their territory reaches into Kenya in Lamu and Kilifi.

Talk facts,
Re: The New Mogadishu by Dathommie(m): 11:58am On Jan 15, 2015
Maakhir:

Well they'd sound a whole lot smarter than you do Mr. Gallivants B*tch.

And thats insulting coming from a guy who still doesn't know how to spell like, how, that, are, etc.

I'd be surprised if you ever even saw the interior of a school

Hahaha!!

Wat a retarrded fucktarrd!!

No, I don't knw wat a school looks lyk, dats y I want 2 start classes with u professor. N let's start with u definin wat a school is? Wat u say professor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) / Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here / Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.