Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

The New Mogadishu - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The New Mogadishu (66334 Views)

Nigerian Brothers & Sisters Welcome To Mogadishu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Mogadishu by gallivant: 4:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
ArtanK:

Phahaha I see you running away with your tail between your legs.

Am I? Lol

What am I running from exactly? cool
Re: The New Mogadishu by gallivant: 4:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
ArtanK:

So you think Somalia is the only country in the world who received help from foreigners?
Other nations pledged their sons and their sons get paid lucratively by the EU.

There is more terrorism and piracy activity in Nigeria than in the whole of East Africa. Fact.

The only terrorists in East Africa converge in Somalia. Please realise we are different, peaceful bantus. grin
Re: The New Mogadishu by gallivant: 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
I will take a leave and go straighten my weave in anticipation of Axum's bantu rants. Cheers all. grin
Re: The New Mogadishu by axum: 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
Kafrican:
when the Somali National army to started fighting Alshabaab (The first Somali troops b4 the war against alshabaab started were trained by Kenya the later by Uganda,And some to be trained by Tz), Together with AMISOM have now helped stabilise Somalia and bring back didnity to the people of Somalia...... Instead of Somalis who left the country years ago as refugees and are now in different capital cities around the world going back to build there country, Many of them just Keep ranting and boasting of how they defeated the Americans and ethiopians and how they will re-build there military just So that they can fight Ethiopia and Kenya.................. Will you guys ever learn a lesson.............. after 30 years of war, the people living inside Somalia are tired, they have seen there sons die too much, from hunger and war, they now want to see, schools, fresh waster and food....... So a word of advise for those somalis not leaving in Somali, 'You've had better education, when you go back, build your country..........once your coutry is safe and you have a government thats in-charge of its country, you can choose to even put a brick-fence along the boder so that no one from Kenya or Ethiopia will be able to cross to ypur country since you wont be needing any help from Us anymore

Go die of HIV AIDS, When I become president of Somalia, she will leave the AFRICAN UNION, and all the Bantu countries who sent soldiers to Somalia will be charged with War crimes.

The fact a Nigggggger was on Somali soil is a war crime.
Re: The New Mogadishu by Dathommie(m): 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
ArtanK:

So you think Somalia is the only country in the world who received help from foreigners?
Other nations pledged their sons and their sons get paid lucratively by the EU.

There is more terrorism and piracy activity in Nigeria than in the whole of East Africa. Fact.

Hehehehe

No, bt is d only country still recievin help for lyk decades of yrs. Don't u get tired of recievin help?

Did u knw somalia started dis hole terrorism tin in africa? Africa would b a better place without dat sh*t called somlia...fact!!

Bt at least our country is not over ran by terrorist. N thousands if nt millions of our citizens fleeyin everyday to europe or oda countries 4 greenier pastures by sea n dyin in d process. Fact!!

Somalia, a country of refugees by refugees!!

1 Like

Re: The New Mogadishu by ArtanK(m): 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
gallivant:

Am I? Lol

What am I running from exactly? cool

Why are you avoiding my initial question?
Re: The New Mogadishu by axum: 4:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
gallivant:
I will take a leave and go straighten my weave in anticipation of Axum's bantu rants. Cheers all. grin

I dont think you have enough time, it will take hours to fix that thing on your head you call a weave.
Re: The New Mogadishu by ArtanK(m): 4:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
Dathommie:

Hehehehe

No, bt is d only country still recievin help for lyk decades of yrs. Don't u get tired of recievin help?

Did u knw somalia started dis hole terrorism tin in africa? Africa would b a better place without dat sh*t called somlia...fact!!

Bt at least our country is not over ran by terrorist. N thousands if nt millions of our citizens fleeyin everyday to europe or oda countries 4 greenier pastures by sea n dyin in d process. Fact!!

Somalia, a country of refugees by refugees!!

People flee from conflict zones... Big deal.

Somalis started terrorism in Africa? When did those Boko Haram lunatics start killing people in Nigeria again? wasn't it 2002?

Jihadis first touched down in Somalia in 2006. You terrorist! grin

Somalia isn't the only poor country that receives aid from the west, most African countries do, that's how their presidents pocket most of the money while the rest of the country is starving.
Re: The New Mogadishu by gallivant: 4:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
axum:

I dont think you have enough time, it will take hours to fix that thing on your head you call a weave.

Hehehe lame.

Somalis will take millenia to evolve atleast into modern day apes. As of now, the primates of Virunga mountains in Rwanda enjoy a better life than Somali citizens.

1 Like

Re: The New Mogadishu by gallivant: 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
ArtanK:

Why are you avoiding my initial question?

Which was? Humour me...
Re: The New Mogadishu by Dathommie(m): 5:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
ArtanK:

People flee from conflict zones... Big deal.

Somalis started terrorism in Africa? When did those Boko Haram lunatics start killing people in Nigeria again? wasn't it 2002?

Jihadis first touched down in Somalia in 2006. You terrorist! grin

Somalia isn't the only poor country that receives aid from the west, most African countries do, that's how their presidents pocket most of the money while the rest of the country is starving.

Kikikikikiki

A refugee terrorist callin anoda person a terrorist! am guessin u jst found ur green pastures in europe dats y u ar a little bit exposed 2 d internet right??

So u knw ur country is poor, wow! U jst exposed ur country, Axum must b really mad at u nw, hehehe!

Dis foool is comparin an islamic caliphate lyk somalia to naija.....if d killins wasn't dat much y does an average somalian dream gettin out of dat sh*t hole to europe n dyin in d process??

1 Like

Re: The New Mogadishu by gallivant: 5:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
axum:

Go die of HIV AIDS, When I become president of Somalia, she will leave the AFRICAN UNION, and all the Bantu countries who sent soldiers to Somalia will be charged with War crimes.

Awww..the Bantu intervention to save you from yourselves hurt your feelings and bruised your ego.You want a cookie? cry

1 Like

Re: The New Mogadishu by Dathommie(m): 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
axum:

Hahahahaha

Who even needs somalia, a world terroris refugee caliphate capital in dis world nt 2 talk of africa or d AU??

N which legislation will u use in chargin them n on which budget?? Oh I forgot, Of course sharia law, aren't u a terrorist already?!
Re: The New Mogadishu by ArtanK(m): 6:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
gallivant:

Which was? Humour me...

Mr. Shelby, you country....
Re: The New Mogadishu by ArtanK(m): 6:17pm On Jan 13, 2015
Dathommie:

Kikikikikiki

A refugee terrorist callin anoda person a terrorist! am guessin u jst found ur green pastures in europe dats y u ar a little bit exposed 2 d internet right??

So u knw ur country is poor, wow! U jst exposed ur country, Axum must b really mad at u nw, hehehe!

Dis foool is comparin an islamic caliphate lyk somalia to naija.....if d killins wasn't dat much y does an average somalian dream gettin out of dat sh*t hole to europe n dyin in d process??

What a class A prick. I won't even bother with you since you're just repeating the same load of crap you said earlier. The facts are that Nigeria has surpassed the whole of East Africa in terms of terrorism and piracy. Pay more attention to that instead of ruining a thread that is dedicated to the recovery of the Pearl of the Indian Ocean.
Re: The New Mogadishu by Dathommie(m): 6:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
ArtanK:

What a class A prick. I won't even bother with you since you're just repeating the same load of crap you said earlier. The facts are that Nigeria has surpassed the whole of East Africa in terms of terrorism and piracy. Pay more attention to that instead of ruining a thread that is dedicated to the recovery of the Pearl of the Indian Ocean.

Kikikikikiki!!

Wat a class A+ refugee imp!

Really? N dat was based on ur research right?? Funny cos I though somalia, d world refugee terrorist capital was toping d chart on africa on terrorism, piracy, starvation, n drownin in high seas? Guess d thoughts are mutual!!

N who told u they are pirates in nigeria? 4 real? Or is dat wat ur somalia pirates capital is plannin 2 introduced 2 us jst as dey did wit terrorism??

Foool!! Better tink of hw 2 get a green card n better ur refugee ass in europe n 4get abt ur sh*t somalia cos its dead!!

1 Like

Re: The New Mogadishu by gallivant: 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
ArtanK:

Mr. Shelby, you country....

I am a bantu African. grin
Re: The New Mogadishu by Rafikizolo: 10:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
Axum... Kenya has had mpesa (which allows you to send money to people and do other transactions through mobile phone) for 8 years... and you guys just last year got an ATM and now you think you're hot stuff because you can use your phone to pay too? Kenyans can use their phones to pay as a simpler option to cash if they want to. Somalis in Mogadishu use it because carrying cash is unsafe and their currency is worthless.

So please, you have impressed nobody, and every single place they visited in that video that they called "exclusive" or "high end" looked like trash compared to even the mid-ranged cafes found right next-door in Kenya.

And those are just the mid-ranged ones equivalent to Starbucks or Panera Bread. Forget about Somalia ever competing with the 5 star restaurants/hotels/anythings
Re: The New Mogadishu by Rafikizolo: 10:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
And tell me this Axum, how come every time someone proves to you that bantus are doing better you bring up women wearing wigs? If Somalis think that having soft hair is more important that having a stable, functioning, and developing country then they are doomed to stay in constant turmoil. I'll take being in a flourishing city surrounded by bantu women in wigs and braids and afros any day over living in a decaying city with no stability, and hearing gunshots and bomb blasts.

As for HIV, like someone else said, how are we all dying off from HIV when Mali, Uganda, Sierra Leone, and Burkina Faso all have higher birthrates than Somalia and Somalia has the 4th lowest life expectancy of any African country? And as for "ugliness" being the demise of black people, that doesn't even make sense. It doesn't matter how you feel about us. More than enough of us like each other and procreate with each other and take pride in ourselves to keep our populations, and economies growing.

You on the other-hand seem to think that being Somali makes you better looking, and that somehow being better looking means your "race" will go on and on and grow forever because you're the best people in Sub-Saharan Africa right? When in reality it seems you guys are only the best at blowing yourselves up and hurting your own people. Not just in Africa, but the whole world. If Bantus are the definition of ugly because our women choose to wear wigs, then Somalis are the definition of self-destructive because you kill each other more than any ethnic group in the entire world.

6 Likes

Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 14, 2015
Axum has been talking about soft hair as the singular most spectacular achievement of his people since, like, 2008.

That bloke is permanently trapped in a state of childhood, I swear. Only little children reason like that.

Defeat him in an argument about more important things and his comeback will be: " But your women wear wigs, while our women have soft hair."

Hilarious!

4 Likes

Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 1:41am On Jan 14, 2015
gallivant:

What? No ham!!?Get back in the kitchen b####!

Okay little boy, if we're gonna go on about slaves do not forget the background of your people.
Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 1:53am On Jan 14, 2015
gallivant:

What? No ham!!?Get back in the kitchen b####!

And you don't want me to tell you the reality of yuor situation f*ckwit
Re: The New Mogadishu by ArtanK(m): 4:06am On Jan 14, 2015
gallivant:

I am a bantu African. grin

Meh... Still running.
Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 4:36am On Jan 14, 2015
Dathommie:

Kikikikikiki!!

Wat a class A+ refugee imp!

Really? N dat was based on ur research right?? Funny cos I though somalia, d world refugee terrorist capital was toping d chart on africa on terrorism, piracy, starvation, n drownin in high seas? Guess d thoughts are mutual!!

N who told u they are pirates in nigeria? 4 real? Or is dat wat ur somalia pirates capital is plannin 2 introduced 2 us jst as dey did wit terrorism??

Foool!! Better tink of hw 2 get a green card n better ur refugee ass in europe n 4get abt ur sh*t somalia cos its dead!!

Gallivants little b*tch

West African Piracy is now the worst piracy in Africa
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-30024009

Deal with Boko Haram you little sh*t instead of focusing on somalia,

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

1 Like

Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 4:37am On Jan 14, 2015
gallivant:

Since you are Issaq you know your place in this world.Go make me a sandwich....no mayonaisse.

My mums Issaq, and an Issaqs place in the world will always be above yours.
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 14, 2015
axum:

Considering Somalia was the first country in sub-Saharan africa to defeat a European power
, the only country to have defeated Ethiopia, the longest colonial resistance in Africa, the first to be bombed with planes in Africa, the oldest cave paintings, the designation of men into either warriors or religious leaders, having never been enslaved, kicking the USA,U.N. EU out of Somalia, protecting our resources example Piracy, i would say we are warriors.

Compare that to Bantus who were just picked up as slaves in their own land for 500 years every where in Africa until Europeans outlawed it out of guilt because they knew Bantus couldn't do anything to stop their own enslavement. Because they rather beg on their feet than die to be free like any other Human.

That feat technically goes to Ancient Nubia i.e when they defeated Rome. But since you meant "Sub Sahara Africa" specifically that feat actually goes to Mali Empire. Longest colonial resistance in Africa? The Ashanti empire could argue against that.

Also Western forces are still in Somalia. Ever heard of the CIA? So I don't know what you mean "kicking out" the USA, EU and UN?
Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 7:47am On Jan 14, 2015
KidStranglehold:

That feat technically goes to Ancient Nubia i.e when they defeated Rome. But since you meant "Sub Sahara Africa" specifically that feat actually goes to Mali Empire. Longest colonial resistance in Africa? The Ashanti empire could argue against that.

Also Western forces are still in Somalia. Ever heard of the CIA? So I don't know what you mean "kicking out" the USA, EU and UN?

During the Bush Regime, the Habar Gedir kicked the US Army out of Mogadishu,

The CIA operates in the safer parts of Somalia
Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 7:49am On Jan 14, 2015
KidStranglehold:

Nope the longest colonial resistance was in Somalia and against two colonial powers so get your facts right.

Your talking about The longest colonial resistance in [i]West[/i ]Africa
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 14, 2015
Maakhir:

Nope the longest colonial resistance was in Somalia and against two colonial powers so get your facts right.

Your talking about The longest colonial resistance in [i]West[/i ]Africa

I know what I'm talking about.

Somaliland Campaign
-1900–1920
=20 years of conflict
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somaliland_Campaign

Anglo-Ashanti Wars
1823-1900
=77 years of conflict
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Ashanti_wars

How abouy you get your facts straight. Somalia was just one of the last states left to resist, not that they were resisting the longest.

1 Like

Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 14, 2015
Maakhir:

During the Bush Regime, the Habar Gedir kicked the US Army out of Mogadishu,

The CIA operates in the safer parts of Somalia

Now how does safer parts infer the west were kicked out? There still in the country of Somalia plotting and thus they have not "kicked out" of the country, which is my point. If the influence was gone things like this wouldn't be happening.

Top Somali militant killed in U.S. operation, Pentagon says
http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/05/world/africa/somali-militant-killed/

Countries in Africa like Angola, Zimbabwe and Sudan(I think) have completely rid their country of Western influence. So there's no CIA in "safe parts" of Angola or Zimbabwe.
Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 9:22am On Jan 14, 2015
KidStranglehold:

Now how does safer parts infer the west were kicked out? There still in the country of Somalia plotting and thus they have not "kicked out" of the country, which is my point. If the influence was gone things like this wouldn't be happening.

Top Somali militant killed in U.S. operation, Pentagon says
http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/05/world/africa/somali-militant-killed/

Countries in Africa like Angola, Zimbabwe and Sudan(I think) have completely rid their country of Western influence. So there's no CIA in "safe parts" of Angola or Zimbabwe.

I didn't say they were kicked out of somalia, that was Axum's point.

The US Army was though. And the CIA just sit around.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) / Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here / Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.