Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,034 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) (61511 Views)

Ondo APC Party Secretariat Locked Over Imposition Of Candidates / Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet / Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by sexaddict08(m): 2:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
MARKone:
Please does Obasanjo represent 170m Nigerians, or will he tell the millions of Eligible voters who to vote for, I really do not understand this obsession with the man. He doesn't hold the Aces on who will win the Election.

u wont understand.....until u're of age.....
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Besto(m): 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
danaiks:
Everybody is shouting "Buhari we need change!" "Buhari we need change!" "Buhari is bringing change!" ... is Buhari a conductor or what? grin *rotfl* grin

e go shock all of them like shoki

meanwhile i went to cele church witout eating on sunday

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
eyesofgod:

My concern primarily is for Nigerians to be treated as human beings with the fundamental right to determine who they want to lead them not somebody telling me to go home because I have been voted for in absentia. My secondary concern is for GMB to win fair and square because am tired of do or die politics, of ruling for 100 years mantra, of seeing miscreants, misfits, murderers, kidnappers, 419ners, thugs, and psychopaths climbing the podium at the end of polling to be declared victors.

Buhari can not be expected to respect fundamental human rights based on his history in power. He jailed many journalists, and Ekweme was imprisoned. Fela was jailed too, so many popular names for just writing columns in the news papers. It got to a point he instructed soldiers to go into the market and forced traders to sell their wares at auction price, and if the traders refused, they were beaten and tortured.

It is the remnant of the military torture mentality that make most people perceive Jonathan as weak, because he is a democrat and will not use institutions to fight political opponents and the press.

Nigerians are better off now, than then. If Buhari becomes President (Not happening), kiss Nairaland Bye Bye.

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by ogdada: 2:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
Kzinne:
OBJ doesn't wanna be left behind. He's joining the winning train. GMB till GEJ understands the definition of clueless
If you have been Deputy Gov, Gov, Vice President, Acting President and now President all of last 15 years and still trying to convince Nigerians on your ability, then there is a BIG PROBLEM.
I wonder what another 4 years will do.

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by onatisi(m): 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
maestroferddi:
People can speculate any how they like, but I know that Obasanjo cannot just watch as Tinubu relegates him to a second fiddle in the SW.

Obasanjo being the wily fox that he is, is only using the APC to do his bargaining with PDP/Jonathan.

The moment he has gotten assurances, he will pull a fast one...
pdp has gone beyond obj. The party is now stronger and more united . Obj can join any party he so wishes . Gej body languages has made his stance known about obj and that is obj is no longer wanted within pdp. The party will go ahead and win the presidential elections and the only way gej will be able to remain relevant is to be in the good books of apc and ogun state governor which is most likely to be amosun .
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by ZUBY77(m): 2:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
eyesofgod:

Military and civilian lives are not the same. As a civilian you have the priviledge of saying no to an instruction. Not same with the military. That is why some army personel are undergoing court martial now with the consequence of death sentence if found guilty.
He only stayed for 20months too short a time to formulate a programme for return to civilian rule. More importantly the ills that plagued the second republic warranting the coup were yet to be corrected.

Are you saying he wasn't the senior ranking officer when he was made the dictator?
Because I don't think he had to obey anybody then.
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by ZUBY77(m): 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
PUSH1:
He didn't know it was stolen. He was given an order. You know what order from a superior means in the Military .

Please who was the superior officer and ordered the junior one to take over the leadership of Nigeria?
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Behankey(m): 2:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
Seems Baba is ready to associate with the change we all want. He's gradually withdrawing himself from PDP. Hmmmmm! *fingaz crosses*
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2015
Go find out!

ZUBY77:

Please who was the superior officer and ordered the junior one to take over the leadership of Nigeria?
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by MARKone(m): 2:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
iampartyboy:
omode n se e (small pikin dey worry u) if u want to be president of nigeria today, there are some people u need to see first. e get Y grin

I am not a party boy, i have passed that stage you know, family and all that, so i no be "small pikin" again. when Obasanjo became a president in 1999 whom did he see, Obansanjo and Tinubu who holds more political power in the southwest, this is a man who even lost his ward in 1999 to AD, how did his government favor us in the Southeast, don't get me wrong my brother, i admire the man to some extent, but i think the a$$ licking is making him too relevant.
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by MARKone(m): 2:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
sexaddict08:

u wont understand.....until u're of age.....

Odiegwu.
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by isahsalee: 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
It is now to me that, no one can stop this. ÂPc moving train. Gej failed to honour the one term agreement, OYO is his case.
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by maestroferddi: 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
onatisi:
pdp has gone beyond obj. The party is now stronger and more united . Obj can join any party he so wishes . Gej body languages has made his stance known about obj and that is obj is no longer wanted within pdp. The party will go ahead and win the presidential elections and the only way gej will be able to remain relevant is to be in the good books of apc and ogun state governor which is most likely to be amosun .
That should be another way to look at things.

In any case, Obasanjo's influence has been seriously whittled down. That should be a credit to Jonathan for having the chutzpah to disarm Obasanjo politically.

There is no gainsaying the fact that Obasanjo has read the handwriting on the wall. Little wonder he had to swallow his pride to grace a political wedding.

PDP overtures to OBJ have to be seen for what it is, a move made principally for political correctness.
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by ozo13(m): 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
grin by dr words u will know how frustrated dey are
Jakpon:
N1GERIA MUST DIVIDE

N1GERIA MUST DISINTEGRATE

WE ARE GOING BACK TO BIAFRA

B1AFRA FOR LIFE. B1AFRA TILL I DIE
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Okaka27(m): 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
eyesofgod:

Why wont PDP team look radiant. $20b and #21b na beans. With such money monkey go change face,
leave am....dat one dn mad finish
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Okaka27(m): 2:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
ZUBY77:
Clueless old vultures struggling to steal power and keep stealing funds.

A country as large and vibrant as Nigeria wants to allow an over 70 year old ex coupist to rule them because they think that the other guy is not doing fine.

People like you all over the Internet that reads every news on every website are better than those clowns up there.

But then we prefer to worship than work or think.
anada mumu grin
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by eminikansoso(m): 2:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
Jakpon:
What is wrong with all these Yoruba people? Why are you jealous of we the Igbos? Is it by force to stay in the same country with you?

Leave us alone, we are going back to Biafra. B1AFRA FOR LIFE. B1AFRA IS A COUNTRY WORTHY OF MY PATROTISM
You made me laugh
Slowpoke want Biafra Nation.
Odi Kwa Egwu
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by loomer: 2:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
BABA IYABO FOR LIFE
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Okaka27(m): 2:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
gratiaeo:
APC are just giving themselves unnecessary erection with irrelevant OBJ who have never won his constituency. If APC truly mean "change" what are they doing with a failure (OBJ)?
OMG cheesy
i have neva seen such a mumu in my life

OBJ failure

Jona come be wetn??

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by eyesofgod: 2:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
ZUBY77:

Are you saying he wasn't the senior ranking officer when he was made the dictator?
Because I don't think he had to obey anybody then.

As a senior ranking officer you are not a law unto yourself especially when an action has been taken successfully by a group of officers claiming to act on behalf of the military.
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by ghetto101(m): 3:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
STUPID OLD MEN THAT HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO OFFER NIGERIA

Humblega:
Buhari and some other APC leaders visit OBJ @hilltop, Abeokuta. today

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by kay1one(m): 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
More photos...

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by eyesofgod: 3:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
Billyonaire:

Buhari can not be expected to respect fundamental human rights based on his history in power. He jailed many journalists, and Ekweme was imprisoned. Fela was jailed too, so many popular names for just writing columns in the news papers. It got to a point he instructed soldiers to go into the market and forced traders to sell their wares at auction price, and if the traders refused, they were beaten and tortured.

It is the remnant of the military torture mentality that make most people perceive Jonathan as weak, because he is a democrat and will not use institutions to fight political opponents and the press.

Nigerians are better off now, than then. If Buhari becomes President (Not happening), kiss Nairaland Bye Bye.

I dont know how old you are though it shouldnt demean your person but if you ever witnessed that era you wont say many of these things. Things were very bad in the second republic that many people thought that the junta was going to mete out the 'Rawlings' treatment to the politicians. With the benefit of hindsight, many wished it was done.
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by whizdame(m): 3:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
Jakpon:
N1GERIA MUST DIVIDE

wow I guess it's because Jonathan is losing
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 13, 2015
babe eku alajo gbogbo different party o, baba don turn inec president ni..well, GEJ should give other pple chance to do things right
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by redcliff: 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
sexymoma:
I dunno, when we are rating Nigeria's future.. My brothers and sisters let not deceive ourselves... It 0%
Let forget about political stuff here cos ain't supporting PDP either.
Buh come to think of it... Where are the youths in this country.. That we are nominating older men as president...
Pls where are the youths. Let be neutral here o angry add 8years to buhari's age angry and probably 16yrs angry

Are youbas old as buhari or gej if not stop talking about any youth leadership bla bla.. if the likes of you cannot go stop asking other people to go!

Besides good leadership has nothing to do with age!
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Moz22: 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
cmon...we are seeing pics of him with APC leaders but we didnt see him with Jonathan.
lalasticlala:
IS BABA really a chameleon?
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by emmy4life02(m): 3:16pm On Jan 13, 2015
Jakpon:
What is wrong with all these Yoruba people? Why are you jealous of we the Igbos? Is it by force to stay in the same country with you?

Leave us alone, we are going back to Biafra. B1AFRA FOR LIFE. B1AFRA IS A COUNTRY WORTHY OF MY PATROTISM
go get some life. GEJ is not am igbo man#fact#
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Pennyways: 3:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
Jakpon:
N1GERIA MUST DIVIDE

U tink say na football team,
go and ask your late father what happened in the early 60s
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by eminikansoso(m): 3:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
blaqoracle:
biafra is as dead as ojukwu.
o boy you wiked o
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by lalasticlala(m): 3:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
Moz22:
cmon...we are seeing pics of him with APC leaders but we didnt see him with Jonathan.

Was it not last WK that he was pictured bowing his head for Jonathan?
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by otunba9ja: 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
some of you think OBJ sneaked out from the back door when the presido visited him at home because OBJ does not want to 4giv GEJ.....while others think the man Goodluck EBOLA Jonathan is a deadly virus.......whichever way u think....note that there is godduooooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju / Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State / Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49