Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,075 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) (61512 Views)

Ondo APC Party Secretariat Locked Over Imposition Of Candidates / Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet / Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by flexing11(m): 3:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
[quote author=Jakpon post=29753266]What is wrong with all these Yoruba people? Why are you jealous of we the Igbos? Is it by force to stay in the same country with you?

Leave us alone, we are going back to Biafra. B1AFRA FOR LIFE. B1AFRA IS A COUNTRY WORTHY OF MY PATROTISM [ mumu,,weti ojukwu do tire
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by skyfall: 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
Obasanjo's body language says it all. He feels so much at home with these people.

Jona is in trouble.
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by flexing11(m): 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
Jakpon:
N1GERIA MUST DIVIDE

N1GERIA MUST DISINTEGRATE

WE ARE GOING BACK TO BIAFRA

B1AFRA FOR LIFE. B1AFRA TILL I DIE
super storiiii,,,,u are dreami*g,,
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by bameyi(m): 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
Jakpon:
What is wrong with all these Yoruba people? Why are you jealous of we the Igbos? Is it by force to stay in the same country with you?

Leave us alone, we are going back to Biafra. B1AFRA FOR LIFE. B1AFRA IS A COUNTRY WORTHY OF MY PATROTISM

Now is yoruba before it was hausa people. People are saying GEJ is a bad leader you are playing tribalism ethnicity stop. Give us someone that can governed the country and see if folk will not support him
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Moz22: 3:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
Obj isnt a coward..only time will tell
lalasticlala:

Was it not last WK that he was pictured bowing his head for Jonathan?
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by canalily(m): 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
cheesy look @ how small Baba is in those pixs grin
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by philmimi1992(m): 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
Jakpon:
N1GERIA MUST DIVIDE

u are already dead amongst d living
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by deependemocracy: 3:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
The past and the present are a guide to the future
We learn from our mistakes, critically evaluate the present and plan for the future
The present is GEJ led FG, which has done modestly well in some sectors but failed in other areas
However if we critically assess GEJ Government you will find out we can build on progress made
That progress will be accelerated if we all plan and make wise decisions;
not based on hate, prejudice and fanaticism.
Think for yourself, open your mind and deduce what is true and what is not.
A lot needs to be done and we the youth must begin critical reasoning to make the choice about our future.

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by skak(m): 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
#WalkForChange

#WalkForFebuhary

You are also invited

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by condralbede(m): 3:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
Booty4me:

Abokee.
wawa yaro....danyiska
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by onatisi(m): 4:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
maestroferddi:
That should be another way to look at things.

In any case, Obasanjo's influence has been seriously whittled down. That should be a credit to Jonathan for having the chutzpah to disarm Obasanjo politically.

There is gainsaying the fact that Obasanjo has read the handwriting on the wall. Little wonder he had to swallow his pride to grace a political wedding.

PDP overtures to OBJ have to be seen for what it is, a move made principally for political correctness.
you are a good political analyst
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Fairgodwin(m): 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
danaiks:
Everybody is shouting "Buhari we need change!" "Buhari we need change!" "Buhari is bringing change!" ... is Buhari a conductor or what? grin *rotfl* grin

Hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by onatisi(m): 4:08pm On Jan 13, 2015
skyfall:
Obasanjo's body language says it all. He feels so much at home with these people.

Jona is in trouble.
. he has no choice but to feel at home with them. Since they are the only ppl accepting him. Baba has been ignored in pdp and silently silenced by gej .so he has no choice

1 Like

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
Those who do not understand politics would think of; how relevant is this old man to Nigerian politics?! The truth is OBJ is the spinal Cord of Nigeria politics at present. Unless you wanna remain lying on the sick bed, you won't dare risking horrible play with your spinal cord. Take it or leave it, Baba Iyabo is still a major Actor in Nigeria Politics of today!!!
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by poiZon: 4:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
Kzinne:
OBJ doesn't wanna be left behind. He's joining the winning train. GMB till GEJ understands the definition of clueless

gej till buhari knows hw to pronounce CORRUPTION!
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by jaymoni(m): 4:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
Obj wants to join APC becos he is afraid dat Buhari will jail him 4 looting Nigeria.
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by PenSniper: 4:18pm On Jan 13, 2015
BIRDS OF SAME LOOTERS MUST FLOCK TOGETHER ?
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by cedrickbrave290(m): 4:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
@Jakpon ure really a 21th century fooool. Nigeria wld not divide as predicted by outdated idiots like you who calls their self briafra. Guy do make u upgrade
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by poiZon: 4:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
danaiks:
Everybody is shouting "Buhari we need change!" "Buhari we need change!" "Buhari is bringing change!" ... is Buhari a conductor or what? grin *rotfl* grin

chisos!
U no go kee me wif laugh.
Abeg buhari give me my change jare....
Gej till buhari give me my change.
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by callmenow: 4:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
It appears to me that APC are not sure of their votes in SW. ONE MONTH before the election. Why are so many stakeholders saying that Buhari is the wrong 'un. There is the unresolved, demeaning and shameful certificate imbroglio. There is the fact that most of the time, he cannot remember the name of his vice. There is the fact that he is not acquainted with IT of any type or shape. There is the fact that he has said that he will stabilise the oil market and world financial markets unilaterally. There is the fact that his goon, Amaechi does not allow him to open his mouth in public. All these smell like the Umar y Adua fiasco in the recent memory. OBJ later washed his hand, saying that 'Umoru' lied to him. Nigeria is dicing with danger. BE WARNED
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by oiseworld: 4:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
Jakpon:
What is wrong with all these Yoruba people? Why are you jealous of we the Igbos? Is it by force to stay in the same country with you?

Leave us alone, we are going back to Biafra. B1AFRA FOR LIFE. B1AFRA IS A COUNTRY WORTHY OF MY PATROTISM

Sharaaap, you are not Ibo
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by stayblack: 4:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
APC IS A MATURE POLITICAL PARTY...WE ARE ALL NIGERIANS...BUT WICKED ONES WANT TO SHARE US INTO ABCD....MONKEYS...BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT ..
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by danaiks(m): 4:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
poiZon:

chisos!
U no go kee me wif laugh.
Abeg buhari give me my change jare....
Gej till buhari give me my change.

abi ooo... grin grin grin
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by sholey4love: 4:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
Jakpon:
N1GERIA MUST DIVIDE

it really shows you are suffering. if you have a good job, comfortable home you will not say such
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by aresa: 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2023553_10888587101551094039505311448170164038814234n_jpeg0855c5d1208cfd4128a1d1c2e385e229

OBJ dodge the dullard, refused to be seen with him or have any documented evidence of any meeting especially photographic evidence, but he's gleefully happy to bee seen and taking pictures with our lovable General Buhari and the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria with his capable and progressive crew...

Like they say, a picture is worth a thousand words..

#CHANGE#GMB2015 grin

1 Like

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by felifeli: 5:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
Humblega:
Buhari and some other APC leaders visit OBJ @hilltop, Abeokuta. today
[size=14pt]
ThE ISLAMIC DELEGATION VISITS OBJ FOLLOWING UP PREVIOUS DAY VISIT OF CHRISTIAN LOBBY GROUP.
NIGERIA DON PAFUKA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size][size=8pt][/size]
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by aresa: 5:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
deependemocracy:
The past and the present are a guide to the future
We learn from our mistakes, critically evaluate the present and plan for the future
The present is GEJ led FG, which has done modestly well in some sectors but failed in other areas
However if we critically assess GEJ Government you will find out we can build on progress made
That progress will be accelerated if we all plan and make wise decisions;
not based on hate, prejudice and fanaticism.
Think for yourself, open your mind and deduce what is true and what is not.
A lot needs to be done and we the youth must begin critical reasoning to make the choice about our future.

You mean build on and steal more billions over the still missing $10 billion he can not account for and still refused to ask question or fire/reprimand the thieves including himself?

You mean allow many more Nigerians to be slaughtered while he enjoy and dance skelewu in Kano, wine and dine in Abuja while terrorists slaughter thousand of Nigeria and refused to say anything or even acknowledge the fact that thousands of people in his care were slaughtered?

You mean allow more states to be surrendered to Boko Haram and many many more school children kidnapped by terrorists and still refuse to look for them or rescue them after porting his own children to comfortable location abroad?

You mean build on more and more incompetency and rewarding crooks, corrupt and incompetent clowns like himself with promotions, pardons and national awards?

You people just don't get it, Nigerians are tired an done with this official and institutional fooleries, they want #CHANGE and they must have #CHANGE#GMB2015

1 Like

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by keyremotes(m): 5:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
I am for neither of these people.
All I want to say is Shame on us all (Younger generation).
WE are allowing these people in APC, PDP, APGA and the other parties to tell us what is good for us.
How old was Gown when he became head of state?
How old was Obasanjo in 1976 when he became head of state.
How many 29 year old's today can dare aspire to occupy positions in government?
We all stand aloof and allow them rub money they have stolen in our faces.
ARE THESE THE BEST WE CAN PRODUCE?
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by asiwajumi(m): 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
coolhamid:
Nice move GMB. Anybody who intends to govern this Great Nation of ours successfully needs the advice of OBJ.
Don't Join the TANiods to say OBJ is not relevant anymore .

I understand OBJ's Situation perfectly, he doesn't want GEJ to continue as the president of Nigeria and he is also scared of endorsing GMB due to the fear of being probed by GMB in the future.

BABA is truly in the middle of Red blue sea, its hard to go back and its difficult to proceed forward...

Vote GMB for a better NIGERIA.
GMB we trust
GMB we know. elisten to t

Coolhamid
bro take ur time to listen to this sluggish and empty headed bhari.u will stop misleading pplp.thou GEJ is nt d best
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by keyremotes(m): 5:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
MY HEART IS ALWAYS SADDENED WHEN I READ THE ABUSIVE LANGUAGE PEOPLE US ON GEJ.
WILL A CHILD CALL HIS FATHER A FOOL EVEN THOUGH HE IS A DRUNK OR A ROBBER?
I CAN ALMOST SEE THESE SAME PEOPLE "WORSHIPING" GMB TODAY ABUSING HIM AND CALLING HIM WORSE NAMES WHEN THE BUBBLE BURSTS TOMORROW AND ALL THE HOPES THEY PUT IN HIM FAILS TO MATERIALIZE.
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by aresa: 5:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
felifeli:

[size=14pt]
ThE ISLAMIC DELEGATION VISITS OBJ FOLLOWING UP PREVIOUS DAY VISIT OF CHRISTIAN LOBBY GROUP.
NIGERIA DON PAFUKA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size][size=8pt][/size]

.....but the former Christian president refused to be seen with the so called Christian delegation while gleefully willing to take pictures and be seen with the Islamic delegation....

Unfortunately for your type and other religions bigots, most of the folks in that picture are Christians.

The joke is really on you because in today's Nigeria, bigotry don't sell hence the whole country from Christians to Muslims, traditionalists and everything in-between are all clamoring for the lovable General...

JonaSATAN peddled hate, tribalism and religious bigotry for 6 years and he failed, Nigerians are not buying that , that nonsense is beneath us as a Nation so find better market for that rubbish...
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Chigold101(m): 5:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
lekhane:
Baba knows what's going to happen next month hence he's associating with the winning team and running away from the losers through the back door
running away through the back door, what does it make OBJ? A FEARFUL MAN. He is afraid of telling GEJ to his face i am not with u.

It shows that GEJ is the CHAMPION... Remember that OBJ has never opened his mouth in public to support GMB...

Dont be deceived OKAY

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju / Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State / Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.