Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,297 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) (61498 Views)

Ondo APC Party Secretariat Locked Over Imposition Of Candidates / Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet / Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by bajosky: 5:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
ONE WITH GOD IS MAJORITY.

APC & OBJ ROMANCE CAN NEVER UP TURN THE WILL OF GOD FOR GEJ .

MR. PRESIDENT WE THAT ARE WITH YOU ARE MORE THAN THEY THAT ARE AGAINST YOUR TRANSFORMATION & UNITY OF NIGERIA.

GEJ TILL 2019
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by aresa: 5:51pm On Jan 13, 2015

Dignity, Class and Glamour...

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by PStacks(m): 6:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
Kai..

Walahi I just dey wish say na me be Obasanjo.

The man is too much.
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by xammyx(m): 6:16pm On Jan 13, 2015
Jakpon:
N1GERIA MUST DIVIDE

N1GERIA MUST DISINTEGRATE

WE ARE GOING BACK TO BIAFRA

B1AFRA FOR LIFE. B1AFRA TILL I DIE
Is u will divide itself.
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by iampartyboy(m): 6:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
MARKone:

I am not a party boy, i have passed that stage you know, family and all that, so i no be "small pikin" again. when Obasanjo became a president in 1999 whom did he see, Obansanjo and Tinubu who holds more political power in the southwest, this is a man who even lost his ward in 1999 to AD, how did his government favor us in the Southeast, don't get me wrong my brother, i admire the man to some extent, but i think the a$$ licking is making him too relevant.
Don't forget Atiku and millions of naira he gave to obasanjo to fund his campaign back then.
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by shomutuski(m): 6:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
danaiks:
Everybody is shouting "Buhari we need change!" "Buhari we need change!" "Buhari is bringing change!" ... is Buhari a conductor or what? grin *rotfl* grin

I love people who can bring comic relief from any given situation as you have just done... Kudos broo!! Very insightful. Rotfl.. #GMB CHANGE
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by gists: 6:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
AMADU77:
[size=20pt]OBJ[/size] is the [size=20pt]Smartest[/size] Nigerian man [size=20pt]Ever[/size]
Yes, he is [size=15pt]almost as smart as[/size] myself grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Heffalump(m): 6:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
masterpower:
THOSE PEOPLE IN THE PICTURE ABOVE A TRUELY VULTURES AND BLOOD SUCKING VAMPIRES AND I CANT EVEN IMAGINE NIGERIA UNDER THEIR CONTROL.

My brother, the picture says it all. Any meaningful person will react to their ambition. Nigeria can never be in their hands! Tufiakwa!!!
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by April4th(m): 6:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
MARKone:
Please does Obasanjo represent 170m Nigerians, or will he tell the millions of Eligible voters who to vote for, I really do not understand this obsession with the man. He doesn't hold the Aces on who will win the Election.

My thoughts exactly. #LikeMinds
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by MARKone(m): 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
iampartyboy:
Don't forget Atiku and millions of naira he gave to obasanjo to fund his campaign back then.

Son, forget Atiku, the Military junta as it were, just wanted to compensate the Yorubas' because of MKO Abiola, hence the candidacy of the Ota farmer.

1 Like

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by phlame(m): 7:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
Jakpon:
N1GERIA MUST DIVIDE

Who opened the Dog cage
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Justicealh3(m): 7:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
Waiting Obj Told Them?
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by felifeli: 7:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
aresa:

.....but the former Christian president refused to be seen with the so called Christian delegation while gleefully willing to take pictures and be seen with the Islamic delegation....

Unfortunately for your type and other religions bigots, most of the folks in that picture are Christians.

The joke is really on you because in today's Nigeria, bigotry don't sell hence the whole country from Christians to Muslims, traditionalists and everything in-between are all clamoring for the lovable General...

JonaSATAN peddled hate, tribalism and religious bigotry for 6 years and he failed, Nigerians are not buying that , that nonsense is beneath us as a Nation so find better market for that rubbish...

Odenson and sons. You don't understand English.
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by gbaskipro: 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
OBJ..... Hmmmm, so OBJ, GMB and TINUBU are now pals... The quest for power can make a man kiss a snake.

1 Like

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by 989900: 8:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
PStacks:
Kai..

Walahi I just dey wish say na me be Obasanjo.

The man is too much.

Becareful what you wish for, not all that glitters is gold.
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by aresa: 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
felifeli:

Odenson and sons. You don't understand English.

Leave religious bigotry alone, it's bad market...
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by PStacks(m): 8:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
989900:

Becareful what you wish for, not all that glitters is gold.

Thank u.. Obasanjo is Gold to me.
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by taiwo09: 9:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
Jakpon:
What is wrong with all these Yoruba people? Why are you jealous of we the Igbos? Is it by force to stay in the same country with you?

Leave us alone, we are going back to Biafra. B1AFRA FOR LIFE. B1AFRA IS A COUNTRY WORTHY OF MY PATROTISM

i guess they typed all this for u...crazy guy
grin grin
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by deriod(m): 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
Jakpon:
What is wrong with all these Yoruba people? Why are you jealous of we the Igbos? Is it by force to stay in the same country with you?

Leave us alone, we are going back to Biafra. B1AFRA FOR LIFE. B1AFRA IS A COUNTRY WORTHY OF MY PATROTISM
and who's stopping you from having ur Biafra ?
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by skyp(m): 10:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
OBJ should be suspended from PDP for fraternising with the opposition
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
aresa:

grin grin

Iyho! See womennnnni!!! Mama Peace, Aso Rock can wait to welcome these epitome of African feminity: simple but classy, educated but humble, beautiful and brainy. I doff my heart o.

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
aresa:

grin grin

PDP una see yoursef? U complained complained about Buhari wife bla bla. The man just dey laugh, im come release the QUEEN. If you eb real ORGANISE A DEBATE BTW HER and MAMA PEACE o. Otherwise, SHUT THE F- - - UP.

1 Like

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Hearme(m): 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
Sorry, if you were refering to a bus conductor; its called balance and not change. Also inform all those who liked your comment so we can make our spoken English better. LOL
danaiks:
Everybody is shouting "Buhari we need change!" "Buhari we need change!" "Buhari is bringing change!" ... is Buhari a conductor or what? grin *rotfl* grin
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Etitigood(m): 12:25am On Jan 14, 2015
* I have never seen any school built in his name. * I have never seen any borehole constructed by
him. * There is no record of any scholarship
awarded by him or for him nor through him. * I have never seen him use his popularity to
canvass for any charitable work nor any
humanitarian
effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge
where other
purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization. * No single text book has been donated to any
school either by him, for him or through him. Little
wonder he sentenced a seasoned professor to 100
yrs imprisonment- shame. * Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved
himself
since his exit from office. * No book written, no memoirs, no lectures,
nothing. Little wonder he sentenced a seasoned
professor to 100 yrs imprisonment- shame. * The only thing of note he can point to are his
numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station. * He never champion for a university in his state nor
has he ever been involved in any kind of programme
to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura. * His entire existence has not lead to any meaningful
development in Daura, yet they say he can change
Nigeria.
Doesn't charity begin at home again? * No wonder he was referred to as being
''perpetually unelectable''. * He is not a patron to any organization, group or
association. * No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited
him for their lecture, convention or gala night. * The only time any known form, body or human
assemblage ever chose him to do
anything for them was when the Boko Haram
terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in
the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt. He recently
joined twitter because of elections. At 72 what does he have to offer?
I need change, we all need change but Gen Buhari
isn't the answer! Buhari presidential election, na big slap on Naija
Youths. Pls Share
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by zudozz: 2:14am On Jan 14, 2015
2 sai buhari people....This people here is this PIX ll continue 2 rule u n ur children n ur children destiny n ur life n ur family n ur future n d future of your children...Amen!

Imagine Obasanjo n Tinubu 2GEDA all becos they want 2 achieve their own selfish interest.

This people can never foool me..

God FORBID!
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 14, 2015
Jakpon:
N1GERIA MUST DIVIDE

Are u high? undecided
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by jide333(m): 10:40am On Jan 14, 2015
You are a big fool.. OBJ joining who? are you blind or is this how all your families are in reasoning?? THE APC THAT members that condemn OBJ years back are running to him for his support and you're here telling lies about obj joining his enemies? I guess you don't know about keep your friends close and your enemies closer.... Let's wait till apc start calling obj names again after the election... Gush w@'z wrong with all these daft apc followers self? so now Tinubu can pal with a man he claimed was responsible for the death of bola ige? I bow for all this apc leaders and followers oooh.... I just dey laugh sha

Kzinne:
OBJ doesn't wanna be left behind. He's joining the winning train. GMB till GEJ understands the definition of clueless
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Kzinne: 12:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
jide333:
You are a big fool.. OBJ joining who? are you blind or is this how all your families are in reasoning?? THE APC THAT members that condemn OBJ years back are running to him for his support and you're here telling lies about obj joining his enemies? I guess you don't know about keep your friends close and your enemies closer.... Let's wait till apc start calling obj names again after the election... Gush w@'z wrong with all these daft apc followers self? so now Tinubu can pal with a man he claimed was responsible for the death of bola ige? I bow for all this apc leaders and followers oooh.... I just dey laugh sha

You must b a maggot so go back to the toilets where u belong
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Etruth: 12:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
iliasaa:
BREAKING NEWS APC blames Goodluck Jonathan n PDP as Messi failed 2 win
d Ballon D'or again. Buhari: Nigerians must know dat Messi failed because
Jonathan is highly corrupt. I urge Nigerians 2 vote 4me so dat I will kill
corruption. Tinubu: It is obvious dat Jonathan has failed in every assessment
Common Ballon D'or dat Messi has been winning, Jonathan's clueless-ness
has made him 2 lose. Amaechi: Only a fool will vote for Jonathan. His
incompetency made Messi to lose. Fashola: PDP rigging machine has rigged
Messi out 4 C ororo Ronaldo Rochas: I told u people dat PDP loves
injustice.Oshimole: PDP has no shame 4 rigging Messi out. TonySylva: I will
pay anytin 4 Messi 2fight this in court. JohnOyegun: 4 rigging Messi out, GEJ
must resign. El-rufai: Jonathan has confirmed dat he is clueless for making
Messi to lose...... Chai 9Ja comedy 2015 season all this politrickains 2 much
oo!!! Up CR7 sha.
Very shallow and dry

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by jide333(m): 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
A BIG fool like you, who says maggot belongs to toilet I guess you're using a pit hole that's why u call it toilet and think that's where maggots belong? you're really a pig in human form.. You stupid scum
Kzinne:
You must b a maggot so go back to the toilets where u belong
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Kzinne: 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2015
jide333:
A BIG fool like you, who says maggot belongs to toilet I guess you're using a pit hole that's why u call it toilet and think that's where maggots belong? you're really a pig in human form.. You stupid scum
Not sure u went to school a bit, cos its clear ure an illiterate
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by deependemocracy: 8:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
aresa:

You mean build on and steal more billions over the still missing $10 billion he can not account for and still refused to ask question or fire/reprimand the thieves including himself?

You mean allow many more Nigerians to be slaughtered while he enjoy and dance skelewu in Kano, wine and dine in Abuja while terrorists slaughter thousand of Nigeria and refused to say anything or even acknowledge the fact that thousands of people in his care were slaughtered?

You mean allow more states to be surrendered to Boko Haram and many many more school children kidnapped by terrorists and still refuse to look for them or rescue them after porting his own children to comfortable location abroad?

You mean build on more and more incompetency and rewarding crooks, corrupt and incompetent clowns like himself with promotions, pardons and national awards?

You people just don't get it, Nigerians are tired an done with this official and institutional fooleries, they want #CHANGE and they must have #CHANGE#GMB2015

My position remains that our priority should be building on our democratic process which has been on an upward trajectory as witnessed in the past few years. That is the only way we can have true CHANGE where POWER is in the hands of the people and not in the hands of politicians.

An ongoing CHANGE process that will lead to a system where we our votes will count, where the system of government in itself will produce opportunities for brighter minds than GEJ and GMB to lead, where politicians will be at their best ensuring programs and promises are kept.

Lets not be too focused on the NOW to prefer short term measures to solve our problems.

The GMB proposed candidacy has a fundamental problem with GMB's perceived sectarian nature or predisposition & lack of democratic temperament. I also do not see his solution to corruption as the long term strategy, at best a few opposition politicians will jailed and we will all be swayed away by the "perceived" fight against corruption, whilst the wolves around him and the system remains entirely corrupt.Nigeria has regressed to a degree that one man's personal integrity alone cannot salvage her. The only practical and scientific way now is for our institutions to be strengthened, free from interference and all loopholes closed.

I'm also uncomfortable with Buhari's association with and reliance on the financial largesse of corrupt characters to conduct his political campaigns. It is not far fetched that these investors would populate and insidiously hijack a Buhari presidency to recoup their investments.

Whatever decision we take in choosing the next president for another 4 years I do hope we make the right choice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rivers Hotel Demolition: Ogoni Women Protest Topless Over Manager's Detention / Atiku Abubakar Arrives Yar'adua Centre In Abuja For World Press Conference. PICS / Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.