Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,869 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) (61500 Views)

Ondo APC Party Secretariat Locked Over Imposition Of Candidates / Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet / Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Booty4me: 1:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
condralbede:
Yemmu...Almageri. olo oshi.duru ubarka

Abokee.
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by eyesofgod: 1:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
ZUBY77:

Excuses and Excuses.

So if I steal something and give you, you will still accept it even when you know I stole it.

What stopped him from handing over back to the elected citizen government? I have seen it happened in many countries.

Military and civilian lives are not the same. As a civilian you have the priviledge of saying no to an instruction. Not same with the military. That is why some army personel are undergoing court martial now with the consequence of death sentence if found guilty.
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
There is no GMB and OSIN in that list. Check well. What matters is the top. the button will follow the lead.

Ekaka1:

I have seen this almost every where I turn but I doubt if this will mean anything to the opposition and their blind followers. Note: I am not a PDP supporter but will not support the APC either because it's obvious they are worse-off
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by MadCow1: 2:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
MARKone:
Please does Obasanjo represent 170m Nigerians, or will he tell the millions of Eligible voters who to vote for, I really do not understand this obsession with the man. He doesn't hold the Aces on who will win the Election.

Ask Jonathan who made a nonentity like him king... grin

Kingmakers have been around since God created Mankind.

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by iampartyboy(m): 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
MARKone:
Please does Obasanjo represent 170m Nigerians, or will he tell the millions of Eligible voters who to vote for, I really do not understand this obsession with the man. He doesn't hold the Aces on who will win the Election.
omode n se e (small pikin dey worry u) if u want to be president of nigeria today, there are some people u need to see first. e get Y grin

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by maestroferddi: 2:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:
[s][/s]

I laugh how you always speak for the SW but will tell us that not to speak for SE. You can keep posting what make you feel happy, thats your palaver.
You know these things if you have been around as long as some of us.

Put your fingers on this prognosis/forecast. February 14 is not that far away.
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by linuses: 2:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
With our without Baba Goodluck is winning 2015 Election. Let Him Go to Hell Has he ever won any election in Ogun state?
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by iliasaa(m): 2:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
BREAKING NEWS APC blames Goodluck Jonathan n PDP as Messi failed 2 win
d Ballon D'or again. Buhari: Nigerians must know dat Messi failed because
Jonathan is highly corrupt. I urge Nigerians 2 vote 4me so dat I will kill
corruption. Tinubu: It is obvious dat Jonathan has failed in every assessment
Common Ballon D'or dat Messi has been winning, Jonathan's clueless-ness
has made him 2 lose. Amaechi: Only a fool will vote for Jonathan. His
incompetency made Messi to lose. Fashola: PDP rigging machine has rigged
Messi out 4 C ororo Ronaldo Rochas: I told u people dat PDP loves
injustice.Oshimole: PDP has no shame 4 rigging Messi out. TonySylva: I will
pay anytin 4 Messi 2fight this in court. JohnOyegun: 4 rigging Messi out, GEJ
must resign. El-rufai: Jonathan has confirmed dat he is clueless for making
Messi to lose...... Chai 9Ja comedy 2015 season all this politrickains 2 much
oo!!! Up CR7 sha.
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Ejjis(m): 2:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
Jakpon:
What is wrong with all these Yoruba people? Why are you jealous of we the Igbos? Is it by force to stay in the same country with you?

Leave us alone, we are going back to Biafra. B1AFRA FOR LIFE. B1AFRA IS A COUNTRY WORTHY OF MY PATROTISM

Na soooo bro, i dey ur side.
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Edusouls(m): 2:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
olusegun obasanjo, the God father of nigeria and nigerian politics, this man is too relevant and too important in nigeria even as a civilian, his blessings are final and his advice can save a nation from woes, if the fool g.e.j have listened to him,i dont think he would be into such mess and now it is too late, his ship is sinking fast,baama son jonathan,sai buhari..
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Abdulkareem407(m): 2:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
Choi... Anoda Bombshell 4 PDP.... Maka Y na... Why is everybody dissassociating dem self frm PDP...

So everybody wants Change...
#Sai Buhari Till Sambo win his Local Government 4 PDP
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Kororugged: 2:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
onatisi:
[s]I keep telling people,obj has lost political relevance within the pdp, he is just an ordinary card carrying member. All his boys have been removed from pdp exco ,all his boys who are governors have left pdp,he himself is no longer the bot chairman and he is not even invited to any pdp party meetings,he can't influence anything withing the pdp,the presidential rally was held and his absence wasn't even noticed I doubt if he was even invited,gej decided to visit ibb who is a muslim on xmas day instead of obj who is a xtian ,gej has refused to removed kashamu as south west patron as was wished by obj,all anti obj boys are now getting things down in pdp. So what do ppl expect? Obj has nowhere to turn to but apc ,who needs all pdp rubbish and garbage just to puff up and give them a false feeling of importance [/s]

cry cry

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by onatisi(m): 2:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
maestroferddi:
We shall be laughing best when despite all the noises flying over the place, Jonathan eventually beats Buhari in the South West.

Ekiti in the bag.

Ondo in the kitty.

Lagos plump for Jonathan.

Ogun fifty-lane.

Oyo marginally go to Jonathan.

Osun gives Jonathan 45%.
this is something that many ppl still don't want to know or believe. Apc will only have 3 states remaining out of the whole south west at the end of the day, for the presidential elections ,pdp will win at least 3 or 4 states in the south west. Pdp will win the SE and SS ,the north will be split with majority going to pdp, at the end of the day pdp will win .baba is only playing safe by associating with the party most likely to win his state. This is the same thing oyinlola did in osun state ,

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 13, 2015
eyesofgod:

We may die but our 'manhood' lives on for the sake of our 'widowed' children and 'orphaned' wives. We all shall be at the polls to determine our destiny. There is no crime in demanding for a change.
We are heading to the polls, and once again, the 3 times loser will be confirmed a life-time loser, because, he is an experienced Loser.

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by ajebuter(f): 2:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
Behold the faces of those who ruined Nigeria!
Those who plunged our economy to standstill.
Those that hinder the progress of the nation.
The harbinger and epitome of corruption, nepotism and godfatherism.
The arch causes of unemployment among Nigerian youths.
Whether PDP or APChit, all are the same!
Gee! I wish someone will spray them all with hail of bullet,
Then, our problems are over..
Where is shekau and his boys when you need them?!
Nonsense APC, stupid PDP

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by eyesofgod: 2:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
ZUBY77:

Excuses and Excuses.

So if I steal something and give you, you will still accept it even when you know I stole it.

What stopped him from handing over back to the elected citizen government? I have seen it happened in many countries.

Military and civilian lives are not the same. As a civilian you have the priviledge of saying no to an instruction. Not same with the military. That is why some army personel are undergoing court martial now with the consequence of death sentence if found guilty.
He only stayed for 20months too short a time to formulate a programme for return to civilian rule. More importantly the ills that plagued the second republic warranting the coup were yet to be corrected.
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Abdulkareem407(m): 2:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
Choi... Anoda Bombshell 4 PDP.... Maka Y na... Why is everybody dissassociating dem self frm PDP...

#Sai Buhari Till Sambo win his Local Government 4 PDP Choi... Anoda Bombshell 4 PDP.... Maka Y na... Why is everybody dissassociating dem self frm PDP...

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by bashydemy(m): 2:12pm On Jan 13, 2015
I said it yesterday that GMB and his entourage will visit OBJ today and he will welcome them with open arms now you can see...

bashydemy::
I have 70% that GMB and his entourage will visit OBJ tomorrow and he will welcome them.... Might even deliver a speech tomorrow let's wait and see.
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by iampartyboy(m): 2:13pm On Jan 13, 2015
onatisi:
I keep telling people,obj has lost political relevance within the pdp, he is just an ordinary card carrying member. All his boys have been removed from pdp exco ,all his boys who are governors have left pdp,he himself is no longer the bot chairman and he is not even invited to any pdp party meetings,he can't influence anything withing the pdp,the presidential rally was held and his absence wasn't even noticed I doubt if he was even invited,gej decided to visit ibb who is a muslim on xmas day instead of obj who is a xtian ,gej has refused to removed kashamu as south west patron as was wished by obj,all anti obj boys are now getting things down in pdp. So what do ppl expect? Obj has nowhere to turn to but apc ,who needs all pdp rubbish and garbage just to puff up and give them a false feeling of importance
Why are you so blind? The same Gej sent some governors to beg OBJ. the same Gej went to pay homeage to OBJ himself in his mansion nWHY? Obj is and always be a king maker in this country. wake up pls and satop asking mumu questions on NL
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by iampartyboy(m): 2:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
onatisi:
this is something that many ppl still don't want to know or believe. Apc will only have 3 states remaining out of the whole south west at the end of the day, for the presidential elections ,pdp will win at least 3 or 4 states in the south west. Pdp will win the SE and SS ,the north will be split with majority going to pdp, at the end of the day pdp will win .baba is only playing safe by associating with the party most likely to win his state. This is the same thing oyinlola did in osun state ,
Keep dreaming
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
#change!

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by onatisi(m): 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2015
iampartyboy:
Why are you so blind? The same Gej sent some governors to beg OBJ. the same Gej went to pay homeage to OBJ himself in his mansion nWHY? Obj is and always be a king maker in this country. wake up pls and satop asking mumu questions on NL
awada kerikeri . Don't worry ,there is no need to pariwo nibiyi on nairaland. Just wait and see .
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
Jakpon:
What is wrong with all these Yoruba people? Why are you jealous of we the Igbos? Is it by force to stay in the same country with you?

Leave us alone, we are going back to Biafra. B1AFRA FOR LIFE. B1AFRA IS A COUNTRY WORTHY OF MY PATROTISM
You never take your medicine today abi?
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by timota(m): 2:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
sexymoma:
I dunno, when we are rating Nigeria's future.. My brothers and sisters let not deceive ourselves... It 0%
Let forget about political stuff here cos ain't supporting PDP either.
Buh come to think of it... Where are the youths in this country.. That we are nominating older men as president...
Pls where are the youths. Let be neutral here o angry add 8years to buhari's age angry and probably 16yrs angry
youth is between the age of 13 and 39 and the constitution does not allow anyone below 40 to be the president of nigeria frankly what we need now is not age or education Nigerian needs someone that can curb the menace called corruiption unless you believe that stealing is not corruiption
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by eyesofgod: 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
Billyonaire:
We are heading to the polls, and once again, the 3 times loser will be confirmed a life-time loser, because, he is an experienced Loser.

My concern primarily is for Nigerians to be treated as human beings with the fundamental right to determine who they want to lead them not somebody telling me to go home because I have been voted for in absentia. My secondary concern is for GMB to win fair and square because am tired of do or die politics, of ruling for 100 years mantra, of seeing miscreants, misfits, murderers, kidnappers, 419ners, thugs, and psychopaths climbing the podium at the end of polling to be declared victors.
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by maestroferddi: 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
onatisi:
People can speculate any how they like, but I know that Obasanjo cannot just watch as Tinubu relegates him to a second fiddle in the SW.

Obasanjo being the wily fox that he is, is only using the APC to do his bargaining with PDP/Jonathan.

The moment he has gotten assurances, he will pull a fast one...
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by taosola(m): 2:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
Wahala deeey oooooo! Obasanjo here, Obasanjo there! Chai, this man don become Alujannu in politics
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by bjdon: 2:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
So this is the CHANGE you are all waiting for abi?

A man who was Head of state 30 years ago, visiting a man who was first Head of state 36 years ago. I truly pity the ignorant and block headed youth of this country. As long as you remain blind the older generation will continue to feed fat on what should be yours by right.
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by olaide721(m): 2:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
See two things must happen is either u FE-BUHARI or u JO-NA-TAN
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Joyekpen: 2:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nay to Boko harians and Oshie bam jo!!!

GEJ All the way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump / Total E & P: We Would Have Had Reduced Cases If Others Were As Proactive As Wike / Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53