Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) (61496 Views)

Ondo APC Party Secretariat Locked Over Imposition Of Candidates / Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet / Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
richybanky:

U sef dey enter politics lipsrsealed grin
wella ooo
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by anonimi: 12:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
Kororugged:
Mess with baba Obasanjo at your own peril

Baba avoided GEJ through out yesterday and today he has publicly declared to Nigerians where his allegiance lies.

Jona is a goner.

And Nigerians have duly noted that allegiance with Obasanjo is the change we are being offered by the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC.
Duly noted for future reference!

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Adex097: 12:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
OBJ is a Political Legend...as a matter of fact, he should be studied as a course by political scientists. cool

4 Likes

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by appini: 1:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
We shall see
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
donphilopus:
Yet another heartbreaking news on the part of the PDPians. OBJ sneaked out of his house when he heard Jonathan would be visiting, but gladly stayed to welcome Buhari. Now, is it not audible to the deaf, visible to the blind and vocal to the dumb that Jonathan's ship is fast sinking? Jonathan is on his own. He's just like Jezebel now!

Who doesn't wanna associate with the winning team

#FeBuhari 14th!

6 Likes

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by condralbede(m): 1:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
Booty4me:
Just laugh and keep ur PVC safe.
A teacher asked his students, 1+1=?
A student stood up and said 4.
A man passing by overheard the answer
He shake his head and said to himself
My God, Jonathan will not kill us in this country
Every thing has increase,
Transport fare, fuel price, nomination forms,
WAEC, NECO, JAMB Form
Even 1+1 that used to be 2 has now gone up to be
4!!!
Dryyyyyyyyyyyyyytonguetongue
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by bakila: 1:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
justhelp:
WHY ALL THIS APC PEEPS WANT TO KILL JONA AND HIS saTAN SUPPORTERS NOW? WHY ARE THEY COMING WITH THIS KIND OF PICS AT THIS HOUR? MANY OF GEJ saTAN ON NL WILL DEVELOP HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE WITH THIS... ANYWAY AM JUST HERE TO PERFORM MY CIVIC RIGHT COME feBUAHRI 14, COS GMB IS MY VAL
The handwriting was on the wall long ago, Mr Beaf stopped posting for and in favour of Jonathan long ago.
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by jamace(m): 1:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
Politician Buhari sustaining his failure streaks, losing integrity day by day. Where are those who said Buhari will fight corruption? Politician Buihari is gone. He has joined his looting father, Obj.

The difference between the military Buhari and politician Buhari is very clear. Be deceived by politician Buhari at your own peril.

2 Likes

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by HydrogenOHazard: 1:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
Humblega:
Buhari and some other APC leaders visit OBJ @hilltop, Abeokuta. today
Am I the only one that thinks all the APC leaders looks like Buhari

1 Like

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Isiterere(m): 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
... Na Yoruba language suit this my comment...

Iyawo Buhari to fine ju, ah ah ah

#FeBuhari 2015

ALL IZZ WELL

2 Likes

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by PassingShot(m): 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
masterpower:
THOSE PEOPLE IN THE PICTURE ABOVE A TRUELY VULTURES AND BLOOD SUCKING VAMPIRES AND I CANT EVEN IMAGINE NIGERIA UNDER THEIR CONTROL.

Say again please?
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nmeri17:
its official!! Obasanjo is the most influential man in the Nigerian political sphere. even if Nnamudi Azikiwe was still alive, he wouldn't command this much respect

Idiota....why not let that man rest in peace or you want to join him? undecided.... OBJ was just called a motor park man and the next thing he ran to Aso rock to beg, even arrived in a wedding event before the celebrant's family... we all know APC wants power by all means and OBJ will die in his Ota farm miserably when Thifnubu pay him back with his own coin

2 Likes

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by kinkymax: 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nmeri17:
its official!! Obasanjo is the most influential man in the Nigerian political sphere. even if Nnam-udi Aziki-weigh was still alive, he wouldn't command this much respect
true talk

1 Like

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by philips70(m): 1:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
sexymoma:
I dunno, when we are rating Nigeria's future.. My brothers and sisters let not deceive ourselves... It 0%
Let forget about political stuff here cos ain't supporting PDP either.
Buh come to think of it... Where are the youths in this country.. That we are nominating older men as president...
Pls where are the youths. Let be neutral here o angry add 8years to buhari's age angry and probably 16yrs angry

Don't worry sexymoma. 4 years won't bite and remember age comes with experience. Nigeria is in a peculiar and deep mess at the moment. We need an incorruptible(Agbalowomeri), strict and decisive experienced man to pull us out first. If that is achieved the youths who prove themselves will take over reins of power. But don't expect the ones you see on Nairaland laden with so much ethnic and religious bias coupled with itching fingers to fit into this category of youths though. These ones will sink us deeper.

3 Likes

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by otigbagba: 1:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
Humblega:
Buhari and some other APC leaders visit OBJ @hilltop, Abeokuta. today
I tot gej said baba na motor park tout..e go soon clear jona 4 eye...u don't bite the fingers that fed u..Obj must be a very special motor park tout .Change is here

1 Like

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 1:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
danaiks:
Everybody is shouting "Buhari we need change!" "Buhari we need change!" "Buhari is bringing change!" ... is Buhari a conductor or what? grin *rotfl* grin
Yes dear.....he is trying to drive Nigeria to a save and a better place.

2 Likes

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
Make I go shine my PVC and be part of history of sending the man back to Otuoke

SW una don go collect? O ya now grab your copy now!

1 Like

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Collynzo9: 1:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
The same people that say PDP destroyed Nigeria for 16 years.
Change indeed!

2 Likes

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by shawley: 1:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
danaiks:
Everybody is shouting "Buhari we need change!" "Buhari we need change!" "Buhari is bringing change!" ... is Buhari a conductor or what? grin *rotfl* grin

DRY... not funny @ all... Haba...
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by YSA06(m): 1:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
I just keep wondering how some people would wake up and say OBJ isn't relevant in the nig politics. How many past nig president that been receiving portraition and visitation like the Owu man!!!

GMB till PDP realises their failure

1 Like

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Kimoni: 1:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
MARKone:
Please does Obasanjo represent 170m Nigerians, or will he tell the millions of Eligible voters who to vote for, I really do not understand this obsession with the man. He doesn't hold the Aces on who will win the Election.

He wields a lot of political power! He is what you can call a "kingmaker".

Agreed amongst the electorate he might not be so powerful, but then talk of the elites, the cabals, the political class and even the army, he is one of the biggest force to reckon with if not the biggest in Nigeria.
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Sharksblow(m): 1:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
who wan associate with a loser? (in D'Banj's voice: Olorun maje o).
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by verygudbadguy(m): 1:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
OBJ is now playing the role of Elder statesman. By not endorsing any candidate, it shows he is not concerned about the political parties and individuals but the country, Nigeria.

God bless you sir.
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Newkidoo(m): 1:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
Kororugged:
Mess with baba Obasanjo at your own peril

Baba avoided GEJ through out yesterday and today he has publicly declared to Nigerians where his allegiance lies.

Jona is a goner.
Baba is a dubious fellow!! he didn't avoid jonathan.. i heard on radio this morning that he had a 2am meeting with jonathan this morning..

Don't be deceived by this man cunning ways! he is siding two parties!! nigeria politics sef!! nawa!! this man should have being irrelevant today..

Btw, Buhari 2015

1 Like

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by dipo1234: 1:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
Willgates:
#BelieveBuhari

FAILBUHARI

APC has been consistent in saying that PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed
robbery and several ills of society held sway.But at a very close look
at the APC, I am seeing:
1. Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 year, Governor under PDP.
2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president under PDP.
3. George Akume – 8 years Governor under PDP.
4. Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor; 2 years, Senator under PDP.
5. Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under PDP.
6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years Chairmanship of the PDP.
7. Aminu Masari – 4 years as the Speaker, House of Representatives under PDP.
8. Chris Ngige – 3 years Governor under PDP.
9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor; 3 years Defense minister under PDP.
10. El Rufai – 4 years FCT Minister; 2 years BPE chairman under PDP.

11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who
spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria.It is
now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who
created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous years are now dumped. So
where is the change coming from? Are they now saints because they joined
APC?Pls be WISE & VOTE not for those seeking power by FORCE
ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRI... (APC )
anyway, i still maintain my stand: VOTE YOUR CONSCIENCE

1 Like

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 13, 2015
These women look truly like ladies. They look like they can hold meaningful conversations with the most brilliant first ladies anywhere without looking obstructive.

1 Like

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 13, 2015
They all look like social misfit, compared to the radiant outlooks of PDP Team.

1 Like

Humblega:
more.......
the way dey all lined up like dis ....is same way they will be lining up in one accord....mourning their loss......

gej till dis gang scatters!!!!!
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by PassingShot(m): 1:08pm On Jan 13, 2015
jamace:
Politician Buhari sustaining his failure streaks, losing integrity day by day. Where are those who said Buhari will fight corruption? Politician Buihari is gone. He has joined his looting father, Obj.

The difference between the military Buhari and politician Buhari is very clear. Be deceived by politician Buhari at your own peril.

Cry me a river!

5 Likes

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by tiptopy03(m): 1:08pm On Jan 13, 2015
I cant imagine Nigeria been better under these sets of people. A man who fails to know the name of his running mate? How will it be possible for him to remember all the fake promises he is making now come February 14, talkless of May when he assumes office (which is impossible). I hate these set of people, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari...
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Bruteforce1o1: 1:08pm On Jan 13, 2015
[s]
anonimi:

And Nigerians have duly noted that allegiance with Obasanjo is the change we are being offered by the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC.
Duly noted for future reference!

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos
[/s]

Stop crying... Get ready to be unemployed by Feb 14th, no more work for you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by D9ty7(m): 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nigerian politicians giving this man too much respect that I believe he doesn't deserve.
Does OBJ represent the voice of millions of eligible voters in Nigeria?
Even if he endorsed GEJ does that mean GEJ will win?
Does his endorsing Buhari mean Buhari will win?
APC supporters are jubilating cos OBJ is on their side.
1000 OBJs cannot determine the election result.
Who endorsed him when he contested for the first time as a president?
Lets face the reality, politicians should meet with the people more and stop moving with some old men whose importance we still can't understand.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rivers Hotel Demolition: Ogoni Women Protest Topless Over Manager's Detention / Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) / "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.