Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,514 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single (32769 Views)

Common Things That Women Lie About / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by Temmytea70(m): 9:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
tosyne2much:
This point is not an attack on guys. It is
just an honest attempt to point out
some of the traits that play into why
guys lie about being single. I know that so many dudes will rain curses on me for putting up this piece. The truth is bitter they say wink

Take a bottle of bobo drink and spread your mat cool

Reasons Why Guys Will Lie About Being Single

1. He Wants To Get Under Your Skirt
To be realistic, when a guy is currently in a relationship & he lies about being single is his primary motive to get under your pant grin .. He knows his chances of dating or having sex with you would be much lower if he is honest about being in a relationship. No guy forgets he's in a relationship unless he lies so he can have a chance to get into your pants. Is that so ? Yes it is

3. The Joy Of Being Chased
YES so many dudes derive joy when they are being chased by various species of ladies.. There are some that love the excitement of the flirting, the chase, cat and mouse game of it all. Most dudes derive joy when they've so many species of ladies ringing them up & sending numerous messages.. Isn't that a thing of joy ? Yeah it is to some sha wink

4. He's Broke
Don't get this twisted 'cos I’m not saying that guys are gold-
diggers (well, just few of them). I can say this because I know the frustration of being broke. He sees your father is rich and you are being influenced by your father's wealth, he will lie about being single because of his selfish interest. Should we call that ojukokoro ? YES

5. He Wants To Keep You As A Side Chic
He's promiscuous and wants to keep you as a side chic. He knows that the moment you realize he's in a relationship, chances are, you are likely to turn the other way and lose interest in him, therefore, he will lie about it.

7. He Want You To Keep Pestering Him For A Relationship
Because some people are just
plain stupid. There are little boys out who there who are immature in hurting a lady who loves them. I went to a barbing salon last week and I over heard a boy talking to his friends boastfully that he's got up to 8 ladies chasing him because he told them he's single. Isn't that silly ?

8 He Wants To Dump His Girlfriend
An average dude who is about dumping his girlfriend will most likely tell you he's single because he wants you to be his new girlfriend

Written by: tosyne2much

K

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
bla bla bla...k
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by zizytd(m): 9:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
I wonder if boys don't lie, many gals go dae single o. Just thinking out loud. wink
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by kccarew(f): 9:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
Well done tos toss! I believe u, n I agree, cos u also do d same as per say u be guy too tongue
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by HopeAlive14(m): 9:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
Are you having challenges in your relationship?

Do you know someone having a difficult time in his or her marriage?

Then see this thread on Nairaland for help: https://www.nairaland.com/2089510/signs-marriage-trouble-how-fix
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by jorhney(m): 9:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
I only say that to pretty girls cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by Chuksteric(m): 10:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
Op are you single?
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by Tis247: 10:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
Do u need a customise clot dat will suit ur event such as varsity jacket,sweat shirt,round&vneck tshirt,birthday tees,couples stuff,jalabia,club jersey jalabia,carnival polo,sport wear,school uniform wit monogram,jalabia,department polo,formal&casual wear,shirts etc contact TIS FORMAL&CASUAL WEARZ on 09095838711,bbm 2ae3d370... you are wht u wear d way u dress d way u are addressed..PLS RBC

Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by morganist99(m): 10:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
dechandel:
Is this also related to a married man lying that he isnt married? lipsrsealed
angry
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by Teagirl(f): 10:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
dechandel:
Is this also related to a married man lying that he isnt married? lipsrsealed
the new trend is married men lying that their wives are late**
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by tosyne2much(m): 10:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
Chuksteric:
Op are you single?
egbon calm down jhor.. I no follow join d list oooo tongue

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by tosyne2much(m): 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2015
kccarew:
Well done tos toss! I believe u, n I agree, cos u also do d same as per say u be guy too tongue
I no follow join d list ooooo grin
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by whizqueen(f): 10:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
Hahaha... u are so one point. Esp. Dat first n second point cool
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by justscorch: 10:13pm On Jan 13, 2015
Oddly enough weneva I tell a girl I'm in a relationship na that time dem wan chuke head undecided
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by olareed(m): 10:16pm On Jan 13, 2015
Tosynetoomuch,das too much...peeps,don't lie..jus flirt...#wink
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by elantraceey(f): 10:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
kilokeys:
i am very single...

elantraceey are my witnesses

amun't I? grin

no you amu tongue
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by Krisddon: 10:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
englishmart:
once a while we need to lie.

Even in the bible, God called Adam. "Adam Adam where are you?"
Adam answered "we are naked"

Now tell me, was that the answer?

No be today lying start
What is the sense in this?
Must Bible be used for such inconsequential reference?
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by HARDDON: 10:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
skywalker888:
Tosyne2much has come again ooo with an eye opener thread

Personally, I have come across some of these desperate dudes. May God deliver us from them

Even You? shocked shocked

0h d irony of life
Garnished with d spoonful of surprises

Men la suffered
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by koolg: 10:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
Seun pls don't allow children take over nairaland

very juvenile lists. yuck!

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by HARDDON: 10:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
Op, cud u tell this honourable house how many gurls tell d truth when u 've used a sleek ride to lift them n dey see u as a propect/?
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by kpolli(m): 10:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
tosyne2much:
This point is not an attack on guys. It is
just an honest attempt to point out
some of the traits that play into why
guys lie about being single. I know that so many dudes will rain curses on me for putting up this piece. The truth is bitter they say wink

Take a bottle of bobo drink and spread your mat cool

Reasons Why Guys Will Lie About Being Single

1. He Wants To Get Under Your Skirt
To be realistic, when a guy is currently in a relationship & he lies about being single is his primary motive to get under your pant grin .. He knows his chances of dating or having sex with you would be much lower if he is honest about being in a relationship. No guy forgets he's in a relationship unless he lies so he can have a chance to get into your pants. Is that so ? Yes it is

3. The Joy Of Being Chased
YES so many dudes derive joy when they are being chased by various species of ladies.. There are some that love the excitement of the flirting, the chase, cat and mouse game of it all. Most dudes derive joy when they've so many species of ladies ringing them up & sending numerous messages.. Isn't that a thing of joy ? Yeah it is to some sha wink

4. He's Broke
Don't get this twisted 'cos I’m not saying that guys are gold-
diggers (well, just few of them). I can say this because I know the frustration of being broke. He sees your father is rich and you are being influenced by your father's wealth, he will lie about being single because of his selfish interest. Should we call that ojukokoro ? YES

5. He Wants To Keep You As A Side Chic
He's promiscuous and wants to keep you as a side chic. He knows that the moment you realize he's in a relationship, chances are, you are likely to turn the other way and lose interest in him, therefore, he will lie about it.

7. He Want You To Keep Pestering Him For A Relationship
Because some people are just
plain stupid. There are little boys out who there who are immature in hurting a lady who loves them. I went to a barbing salon last week and I over heard a boy talking to his friends boastfully that he's got up to 8 ladies chasing him because he told them he's single. Isn't that silly ?

8 He Wants To Dump His Girlfriend
An average dude who is about dumping his girlfriend will most likely tell you he's single because he wants you to be his new girlfriend

Written by: tosyne2much

A man who wants you as a side chick will let you know you're not his main chick
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by HydrogenOHazard: 10:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
Dry thread dissapoint at the OP

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by cupidhero(m): 11:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
elantraceey:

no you amu tongue
Tracy! one minute you are saying "amu" and the next minute you are playing hillsong. which team do you wanna play on? grin
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by zigger(m): 11:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
mirexxx:
liarskiss
Who? Guys? Then girls are lying lionesses
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
What about me that is single?
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by tosyne2much(m): 11:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
koolg:
Seun pls don't allow children take over nairaland

very juvenile lists. yuck!
Seconded !!
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by hezey3davida(f): 11:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
delishpot:

If that isnt gold digging, what is it?
Ohh, it involves a guy so we shouldnt call it gold digging ba? If it was a woman.........

True talk grin
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by tosyne2much(m): 11:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
naijaboiy:
True talk grin
since I don dey hit FP, na this particular one go get d least number of LIKES (9 Likes 3 shares )

Chaiiiii guys dey para gan ooooo
grin
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by kccarew(f): 11:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
:oIf I hear
tosyne2much:
I no follow join d list ooooo grin
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by tosyne2much(m): 11:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
kccarew:
:oIf I hear
okay I'm guilty of number 1

Does that make you happy ? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. / 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.