Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,398 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single (32772 Views)

Common Things That Women Lie About / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by dechandel(f): 11:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
Teagirl:
the new trend is married men lying that their wives are late**
What? shocked shocked
Now thats cruel
Why get married in the first place if you aint ready to get locked up
Guys sha lipsrsealed
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by kccarew(f): 11:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
A lil, until u are guilty of all
tosyne2much:
okay I'm guilty of number 1

Does that make you happy ? tongue
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by dechandel(f): 11:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by tosyne2much(m): 11:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
kccarew:
A lil, until u are guilty of all
hiaaaan !!! Who likes to date/marry a dude who exhibits all the characters ?

Then you will have to marry me then wink
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
dechandel:

Ejiro go sleep day don dark!!! angry tongue
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by kilokeys(m): 12:08am On Jan 14, 2015
elantraceey:

no you amu tongue

no spoil my show o.. who be my gf atm?
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by dechandel(f): 12:24am On Jan 14, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Ejiro go sleep day don dark!!! angry tongue
I dey night duty grin
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by Truckpusher(m): 1:17am On Jan 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
This point is not an attack on guys. It is
just an honest attempt to point out
some of the traits that play into why
guys lie about being single. I know that so many dudes will rain curses on me for putting up this piece. The truth is bitter they say wink

Take a bottle of bobo drink and spread your mat cool

Reasons Why Guys Will Lie About Being Single

1. He Wants To Get Under Your Skirt
To be realistic, when a guy is currently in a relationship & he lies about being single is his primary motive to get under your pant grin .. He knows his chances of dating or having sex with you would be much lower if he is honest about being in a relationship. No guy forgets he's in a relationship unless he lies so he can have a chance to get into your pants. Is that so ? Yes it is

3. The Joy Of Being Chased
YES so many dudes derive joy when they are being chased by various species of ladies.. There are some that love the excitement of the flirting, the chase, cat and mouse game of it all. Most dudes derive joy when they've so many species of ladies ringing them up & sending numerous messages.. Isn't that a thing of joy ? Yeah it is to some sha wink

4. He's Broke
Don't get this twisted 'cos I’m not saying that guys are gold-
diggers (well, just few of them). I can say this because I know the frustration of being broke. He sees your father is rich and you are being influenced by your father's wealth, he will lie about being single because of his selfish interest. Should we call that ojukokoro ? YES

5. He Wants To Keep You As A Side Chic
He's promiscuous and wants to keep you as a side chic. He knows that the moment you realize he's in a relationship, chances are, you are likely to turn the other way and lose interest in him, therefore, he will lie about it.

7. He Want You To Keep Pestering Him For A Relationship
Because some people are just
plain stupid. There are little boys out who there who are immature in hurting a lady who loves them. I went to a barbing salon last week and I over heard a boy talking to his friends boastfully that he's got up to 8 ladies chasing him because he told them he's single. Isn't that silly ?

8 He Wants To Dump His Girlfriend
An average dude who is about dumping his girlfriend will most likely tell you he's single because he wants you to be his new girlfriend

Written by: tosyne2much
Whatever Tosin,but you need to stop exposing us like this in a public forum. grin

Most of these hos ain't gonna pull that pant off and dig until you lie your life out ,for what? And for how much. sometimes we have no choice but just lie and become perfected in it which makes us ultimate players for life though we will meet our Waterloo someday sometime it is just a matter of time. cheesy

These days I'm just as blunt as hell but sometimes you can't help it,why won't you lie when you have one particular girl that won't just give up on you despite your too many shortcomings. cheesy
But on a second thought ,why are you focusing on the guys alone ?
I know dozens of girls that told me that they are single but the clit and her payzone is as wide as Indian ocean. cheesy

Tosin, you deserve to be flogged publicly. angry
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by Nobody: 4:17am On Jan 14, 2015
kilokeys:
i am very single...

destante , softsparky, elantraceey are my witnesses

amun't I? grin
No you amun't
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by Classicalmusic: 4:52am On Jan 14, 2015
Your article does not hold water. @OP
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by bynat(f): 5:51am On Jan 14, 2015
Tell mi more about this specie pls. grin
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by Jollymich(m): 6:21am On Jan 14, 2015
just to get there
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by cherryice(f): 6:22am On Jan 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Whatever Tosin,but you need to stop exposing us like this in a public forum. grin

Most of these hos ain't gonna pull that pant off and dig until you lie your life out ,for what? And for how much. sometimes we have no choice but just lie and become perfected in it which makes us ultimate players for life though we will meet our Waterloo someday sometime it is just a matter of time. cheesy

These days I'm just as blunt as hell but sometimes you can't help it,why won't you lie when you have one particular girl that won't just give up on you despite your too many shortcomings. cheesy
I know dozens of girls that told me that they are single but the clit and her payzone is as wide as Indian ocean. cheesy

smh my instincts never fail me. Judging from what am seeing on your profile, fits your person awhole lot

you ought to shut the fvck up and be ashamed of yourself, this phugly he-goaat. I thought "playing" was meant for fine looking ones..smh at when old n phugly f.ools started playing too..
you already met your waterloo when at your age, all you think of is "playin" and you braggin bout it like you won a lottery

bring it blunt with me and I sure do know where to keep your sorry old asss. Aszwhip

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by Truckpusher(m): 7:09am On Jan 14, 2015
cherryice:

smh my instincts never fail me. Judging from what am seeing on your profile, fits your person awhole lot

you ought to shut the fvck up and be ashamed of yourself, this phugly he-goaat. I thought "playing" was meant for fine looking ones..smh at when old n phugly f.ools started playing too..
you already met your waterloo when at your age, all you think of is "playin" and you braggin bout it like you won a lottery

bring it blunt with me and I sure do know where to keep your sorry old asss. Aszwhip
Apparently,you didn't get the sarcasm. cheesy
But na wao ,I wasn't the one that got you pregnant at an early age and fuccked up your life and your tiny Chinese asss. undecided

Please lighten up a little - e go better ,between :is your runaway baby papa back to his senses? tongue
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by elantraceey(f): 7:17am On Jan 14, 2015
cupidhero:

Tracy! one minute you are saying "amu" and the next minute you are playing hillsong. which team do you wanna play on? grin

lolz , i don't understand this your question o
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by vega84(m): 7:17am On Jan 14, 2015
So are u saying there is no real single guys? Is nt always a lie my brother there are many single guys out there like me.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by elantraceey(f): 7:18am On Jan 14, 2015
kilokeys:

no spoil my show o.. who be my gf atm?

Tell me who you dey like for here , i fit help you o tongue
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by cherryice(f): 7:19am On Jan 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Apparently,you didn't get the sarcasm. cheesy
But na wao ,I wasn't the one that got you pregnant at an early age and fuccked up your life and your tiny Chinese asss. undecided

Please lighten up a little - e go better ,between :is your runaway baby papa back to his senses? tongue

You are blaming sarcasm when all you made was a simple and straight English, are you scared of been insulted?
You deserve to be insulted a million times for making yourselves -men feel soo special.
whats it with you guys?
You play around, jump from girls to girls, so what?
Is that a biggie? People haave done it and I never saw what they achieved so why you making it sound any special?

And oh, I do not need a man in my life to make me feel any better. I have a son at my young age and its a thing to be proud of anytime

Unlike you lots, playing around at 78 when your time is almost near with no achievement. Dont take all I said as insults tho, whenever you log off NL, i.e if you ever will, think about your life, because your current situation is pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by tosyne2much(m): 7:36am On Jan 14, 2015
Truckpusher:

egbon you no go vex 4me ni ooooo.. I go change henceforth

Btw, egbon ur pix make brain oooo, maa rush dash you LIKE grin

# NO-HOMO#
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by PrincessB1(f): 7:37am On Jan 14, 2015
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by naijaboiy: 8:07am On Jan 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
since I don dey hit FP, na this particular one go get d least number of LIKES (9 Likes 3 shares )

Chaiiiii guys dey para gan ooooo
grin
How you expect us to give you Likes when you dey reveal our secrets angry

Ko possible! grin
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by naijaboiy: 8:20am On Jan 14, 2015
cherryice:

You are blaming sarcasm when all you made was a simple and straight English, are you scared of been insulted?
You deserve to be insulted a million times for making yourselves -men feel soo special.
whats it with you guys?
Is that a biggie? People haave done it and I never saw what they achieved so why you making it sound any special?

And oh, I do not need a man in my life to make me feel any better. I have a son at my young age and its a thing to be proud of anytime

Unlike you lots, playing around at 78 when your time is almost near with no achievement. Dont take all I said as insults tho, whenever you log off NL, i.e if you ever will, think about your life, because your current situation is pathetic!
You Sound frustrated undecided
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by cherryice(f): 8:25am On Jan 14, 2015
naijaboiy:

You Sound frustrated undecided
and what are you?
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by naijaboiy: 8:28am On Jan 14, 2015
cherryice:

and what are you?
Its too early to transfer aggression grin
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by cherryice(f): 8:30am On Jan 14, 2015
naijaboiy:

Its too early to transfer aggression grin

Fine then, hold your peace
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by naijaboiy: 8:31am On Jan 14, 2015
cherryice:

Fine then, hold your peace
And reduce the frustration wink
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by dafuturis(m): 8:43am On Jan 14, 2015
I don't play I only dribble.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by cupidhero(m): 9:27am On Jan 14, 2015
elantraceey:

lolz , i don't understand this your question o
"amu" means phallluss in igbo language. Gerrit?
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by elantraceey(f): 9:51am On Jan 14, 2015
cupidhero:

"amu" means phallluss in igbo language. Gerrit?

oh

didnt know embarassed

what's phallus?
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by Truckpusher(m): 9:51am On Jan 14, 2015
cherryice:

whats it with you guys?

You're Just one angry girl. grin
Take your pound of flesh from your rapiist ex boy friend that got you pregnant at 15 undecided
Your insults won't make any dent. tongue
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by Toks2008(m): 9:56am On Jan 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
This point is not an attack on guys. It is
just an honest attempt to point out
some of the traits that play into why
guys lie about being single. I know that so many dudes will rain curses on me for putting up this piece. The truth is bitter they say wink

Take a bottle of bobo drink and spread your mat cool

Reasons Why Guys Will Lie About Being Single

1. He Wants To Get Under Your Skirt
To be realistic, when a guy is currently in a relationship & he lies about being single is his primary motive to get under your pant grin .. He knows his chances of dating or having sex with you would be much lower if he is honest about being in a relationship. No guy forgets he's in a relationship unless he lies so he can have a chance to get into your pants. Is that so ? Yes it is

3. The Joy Of Being Chased
YES so many dudes derive joy when they are being chased by various species of ladies.. There are some that love the excitement of the flirting, the chase, cat and mouse game of it all. Most dudes derive joy when they've so many species of ladies ringing them up & sending numerous messages.. Isn't that a thing of joy ? Yeah it is to some sha wink

4. He's Broke
Don't get this twisted 'cos I’m not saying that guys are gold-
diggers (well, just few of them). I can say this because I know the frustration of being broke. He sees your father is rich and you are being influenced by your father's wealth, he will lie about being single because of his selfish interest. Should we call that ojukokoro ? YES

5. He Wants To Keep You As A Side Chic
He's promiscuous and wants to keep you as a side chic. He knows that the moment you realize he's in a relationship, chances are, you are likely to turn the other way and lose interest in him, therefore, he will lie about it.

7. He Want You To Keep Pestering Him For A Relationship
Because some people are just
plain stupid. There are little boys out who there who are immature in hurting a lady who loves them. I went to a barbing salon last week and I over heard a boy talking to his friends boastfully that he's got up to 8 ladies chasing him because he told them he's single. Isn't that silly ?

8 He Wants To Dump His Girlfriend
An average dude who is about dumping his girlfriend will most likely tell you he's single because he wants you to be his new girlfriend

Written by: tosyne2much

This post is confusing.

Is a man who is not married automatically single? Does having a girlfriend translate to being married?

As far as i know, you are either married or single and having a fiancee does not even make you married.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin / . / I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.