Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,359 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single (32771 Views)

Common Things That Women Lie About / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by legendprac(m): 9:58am On Jan 14, 2015
Telling a lady you are single most often than not makes you less attractive to them.

They prefer to go for things that ain't easily accessible.
Experience has shown me that you have more ladies on your neck once they know you are out of the market
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by tosyne2much(m): 10:06am On Jan 14, 2015
Toks2008:

This post is confusing.

Is a man who is not married automatically single? Does having a girlfriend translate to being married?

As far as i know, you are either married or single and having a fiancee does not even make you married.

you have a little problem comprehending.. The title is " Why guys lie about being single"
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 14, 2015
Nice one Op. Of course ive always known these reasons. Guys love to lie about being single once they meet a beautiful girl they are attracted to. I always have my ways of finding out so i dnt take their words hook line and sinker. Ive learnt over the years not to get carried away with words.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by cupidhero(m): 10:17am On Jan 14, 2015
elantraceey:

oh

didnt know embarassed

what's phallus?
Phallus is amu. grin
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 14, 2015
Nice one Op. Of course ive always known these reasons. They are nothing new to me. Guys love to lie about being single once they meet a beautiful girl they are attracted to. I tell them all the time. I always have my ways of finding out so i dnt take their words hook line and sinker. Ive learnt over the years not to get carried away with words. As for married men, i dnt even pay attention to them before they deccide to lie to me. Married men always have the "married" look. smiley smiley
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by elantraceey(f): 10:29am On Jan 14, 2015
cupidhero:

Phallus is amu. grin

lolz , issorai
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by Toks2008(m): 11:21am On Jan 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
you have a little problem comprehending.. The title is " Why guys lie about being single"

Na wa o!

Please what is the point here. We know that been single is a general antonym to been in a relationship and of-course divorce is an opposite of been married.

The point is that generally if a guy is not married then he is still free so to speak to say he is single even if he is a date.This is my point and its not about not comprehending

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by kccarew(f): 11:26am On Jan 14, 2015
:PLol, I have my answers already, and nope I won't marry u, that's not how to propose
tosyne2much:
hiaaaan !!! Who likes to date/marry a dude who exhibits all the characters ?

Then you will have to marry me then wink
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
Hmmmm guys and their lie lie tinz#even a married man with ten wives will said he still single if he want a new wife!
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by cherryice(f): 12:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're Just one angry girl. grin
Take your pound of flesh from your rapiist ex boy friend that got you pregnant at 15 undecided
Your insults won't make any dent. tongue
nonsense, I've made my point.. go think of your life!
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by tosyne2much(m): 12:27pm On Jan 14, 2015
Toks2008:

Na wa o!

Please what is the point here. We know that been single is a general antonym to been in a relationship and of-course divorce is an opposite of been married.

The point is that generally if a guy is not married then he is still free so to speak to say he is single even if he is a date.This is my point and its not about not comprehending
alryt bro.. I get u cool
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by tosyne2much(m): 12:28pm On Jan 14, 2015
kccarew:
:PLol, I have my answers already, and nope I won't marry u, that's not how to propose
then how was i supposed to propose ? wink
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by DeeBoiyy: 12:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
Hmmmm guys and their lie lie tinz#even a married man with ten wives will said he still single if he want a new wife!
Every man is single
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by Truckpusher(m): 2:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
egbon you no go vex 4me ni ooooo.. I go change henceforth

Btw, egbon ur pix make brain oooo, maa rush dash you LIKE grin

# NO-HOMO#
See bribery. cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by tmerry2(f): 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2015
Hmmm. Lesson learnt
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by sacora(f): 4:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
YES
dorlapoh20:

grin should i call u too?
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by godman01(m): 10:31am On Jan 16, 2015
Temmytea70:

K
Na you I catch for nairaland so?
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by Temmytea70(m): 11:51am On Jan 16, 2015
godman01:

Na you I catch for nairaland so?

You find me come ere again?
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by Chilug(m): 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
dorlapoh20:

the topic is about guys for now. when its about ladies trust me i will also be the first person to bring out their flaws too.

i guess ya new here
Who lie pass babes. Una wey d wear ring before marriage and remove the ring after marriage. Lie lie people.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 16, 2015
Chilug:

Who lie pass babes. Una wey d wear ring before marriage and remove the ring after marriage. Lie lie people.
what's this one saying? see how eyes dey pepper me. you put atagigun for mouth?
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by 100Cents: 5:13pm On Jan 16, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Buhari our new Terrorist..

Mind your words..
Re: Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single by Talkloaded: 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kenneth205:
Hy, tosyne2much I need you as an admin on my bloq gistblaze.com ..I want you to be postinq this kinda article! If you are interested, add me on whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin / . / I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.