Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,543 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Islam And Exorcism - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam And Exorcism (40492 Views)

Islam And Obedience To Leaders / Baby Naming In Islam And The Modern Society. / Islam And Polio Vaccine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam And Exorcism by Abuzola(m): 10:10pm On Jun 11, 2009
The jinn will give u condition before going out such as 'kill 2 rams or chicken for me as sacrifice or white clothes'
Re: Islam And Exorcism by Abuzola(m): 10:13pm On Jun 11, 2009
U will reject the proposal and continue with the recitation before u know it d jinn will heed to ur order
Re: Islam And Exorcism by Abuzola(m): 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2009
Signs of possession of jinn are:: one talking to himself often, sleeping lately at night and rarely sleep early
Re: Islam And Exorcism by Abuzola(m): 10:25pm On Jun 11, 2009
Sharp headache, staring for a long time on something lets say like 20 minutes, always pondering on simple thing
Re: Islam And Exorcism by Abuzola(m): 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2009
An illness that doctor have find it difficult to detect or cure, always mistaken in the number of raka'a in ur salat
Re: Islam And Exorcism by Abuzola(m): 10:35pm On Jun 11, 2009
Most of the women possessed with jinn hate their husband like shit, this is a common feature of jinn possession
Re: Islam And Exorcism by Abuzola(m): 10:38pm On Jun 11, 2009
Frequently having dream of a man having sex with u- this is a clear fact a jinn is in love with u and might ve marry u
Re: Islam And Exorcism by Abuzola(m): 10:44pm On Jun 11, 2009
Hearing orders and instruction whispering into ur ear, frequently forgetting things easily,
Re: Islam And Exorcism by Abuzola(m): 10:51pm On Jun 11, 2009
Felix the signs are many, if u have any of these signs above then know that u ve been possesed though it is rare for men
Re: Islam And Exorcism by Abuzola(m): 10:56pm On Jun 11, 2009
If one jinn possessed u it creates a vacum for other jinns to enter, it is highly perilous and at times kills
Re: Islam And Exorcism by Abuzola(m): 11:02pm On Jun 11, 2009
I was in the middle east when a female friend sms me of a moving particle inside her, instantly i knew she was charmed
Re: Islam And Exorcism by AloyEmeka9: 11:07pm On Jun 11, 2009

lol. . .there's no such thing as a "muslim pastor" we have Imams, Ustaz and Seikhs
ok. i also know they are called imams. Is sheikh not something like igwe or obi?
Re: Islam And Exorcism by Abuzola(m): 11:07pm On Jun 11, 2009
i instructed her on how to tackle it and alhamdulilah she is healed and geting married- she has seen miracle indeed
Re: Islam And Exorcism by Abuzola(m): 11:12pm On Jun 11, 2009
We the resident of Agege the jinn ve started to take revenge by possessing on our children, so far two died from it
Re: Islam And Exorcism by Abuzola(m): 11:17pm On Jun 11, 2009
Almost everyday jinn are cast out from women and we believe it is angering/provoking the community of jinn
Re: Islam And Exorcism by sexibabes: 10:59am On Jun 12, 2009
Jarus whats ur number,
or email add.
Re: Islam And Exorcism by Jarus(m): 11:34am On Jun 12, 2009
sexibabes:

Jarus whats ur number,
or email add.
Sent.
Re: Islam And Exorcism by Bashbaba(m): 1:00pm On Jun 12, 2009
@fellis and abuzola

It took me 3 hours in order to give you a comphrensive reply on this topic this morning but as Allah had it, the whole thing went off as I was about editing it after clicking the preview botton.
Re: Islam And Exorcism by Bashbaba(m): 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2009
laughing,

My brother, when my dhkir is up to date.No vacancy!!!
Re: Islam And Exorcism by Jarus(m): 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2009
Bashbaba:

laughing,

My brother, when my dhkir is up to date.No vacancy!!!
grin grin
Re: Islam And Exorcism by Cyberfreak(f): 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2009
Re: Islam And Exorcism by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2009
grin.
Did anyone notice that?
Jumah Mubarak bro.s and sis.
@Abuzola,
thanx a million. But do you mean to say that whenever a person has just ONE of those signs then they are posessed? Or do they have to have all the signs? Because I know of a girl who has two of the signs you mentioned; she sleeps rather late and eats late. Infact her eating late is now a habit. What about her?
@Bashbaba, I understand jare, something similar happened to me yesterday when I was about to send a post, but if it's not too much to ask, please send it again. Thanks. Felicitations on being so up to date with dhikr.
Re: Islam And Exorcism by Abuzola(m): 5:46pm On Jun 12, 2009
Ha
fellis:

grin.
Did anyone notice that?
Jumah Mubarak bro.s and sis.
@Abuzola,
thanx a million. But do you mean to say that whenever a person has just ONE of those signs then they are posessed? Or do they have to have all the signs? Because I know of a girl who has two of the signs you mentioned; she sleeps rather late and eats late. Infact her eating late is now a habit. What about her?
@Bashbaba, I understand jare, something similar happened to me yesterday when I was about to send a post, but if it's not too much to ask, please send it again. Thanks. Felicitations on being so up to date with dhikr.
havimg two of the character pose u are a victim to jinn, if she eat food late it doesn't mean, eating too much food suddenly unlike before shows one is possesed, they both share the food likewise feeling of a moving thing inside your body
Re: Islam And Exorcism by loma(m): 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2009
This is one of the best peieces on Angels, Jinn & Exorcism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Toiqdm5XHMw
Re: Islam And Exorcism by Jarus(m): 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2009
Re: Islam And Exorcism by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2009
Jarus and Iowa wetin sef? Not all of us can watch u-tube with our systems. Stop making our eye chuk with those your u-tube links. tongue. What is in the video sef? Pls tell us.
Abuzola, the gal is plump. She appears to eat a lot, that is even why she eats at night sef, day and night. . . .whatya think? Abi the movement must be there for it to be complete?
Re: Islam And Exorcism by Zagash(m): 12:27am On Jun 13, 2009
i swear this is my happiest moment on nairaland.i will very much like to meet pple like olubowale and other muslims for further discussion.pls mailme on rtwice2003@yahoo.com.I shall be looking forward to hearing from u.plssssssss.salam alaikum
Re: Islam And Exorcism by Abuzola(m): 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2009
Not necessarily untill a moving particle is observed, how does sher react when the Recitation of the Holy Quran is played, either on TV or radio or utterly, if it irritate her or makes her restless then she is possesed. Mind you the strength of a jinn is equivalent to 90 horses, so distant yourself from her when the Quran is played
Re: Islam And Exorcism by babs787(m): 8:09pm On Jun 13, 2009
Salam

With regards to the symptoms of a jinn-possessed individual, there are no specific symptoms but some symptoms have been detected by exorcist could be:

1. Having disturbance in dreams or having sexual intercourse in dreams which could at times be repeatedly.

2. Turning away from Quranic recitation and going against it when its being played or recited. It could be while hearing the call to prayer or when the Quran itself is being recited. I knew then of a lady who was possessed with it. The man happened to be a muslim but then had no knowledge of jinn possession but noticed that the lady is always disturbed whenever Quran is being played or recited and at times would turn off the set or move out from where it is being played. This same man also complained that the lady do faint at times if she could not turn off the set or move away from where it being played or recited.

3. At times, the Jinn may speak when verses is being played or recited showing that the jinn is being inconvenienced.

4. Health problems with no known cure could also be sign of possession

5. The individual would always keep to himself or herself and would not want to associate with anybody

Apart from having different types of Jinn who could take the form of snakes, dogs, etc, the Holy Prophet (saw) told us that there are three types of Jinn namely:

1.Those that have wings and fly through the air
2. Those that looks like snakes, dogs
3. The last type are those that stop for a rest then resume their journey

We should be wary of where we defecate and take precaution anytime we visit unclean places, bathroom, garbage dumps, graveyards etc  as they happened to be breeding places for Jinn as the Jinn could be found mostly in

One of these are reported by Anas ibn Malik (may Allah be pleased with him) who says: “When the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) entered the toilet, he would say, 'Allahumma inni a`udhu bika min al-khubuthi wal-khaba’ith (O Allah, I seek Refuge with You from all offensive and wicked things [evil deeds and evil spirits]).'”
Everybody has Jinn appointed to him/her as said by the Holy Prophet (saw): ‘There is not one of you who does not have a jinn appointed to be his constant companion.’ They said, ‘And you too, O Messenger of Allah?’ He said, ‘Me too, but Allah has helped me and he has submitted, so that he only helps me to do good.’” (Reported by Muslim)

Jinn could be Muslims or non Muslims as said by Allah that:
And there are among us some who have surrendered (to Allah) and there are among us some who are unjust. And whoso hath surrendered to Allah, such have taken the right path purposefully.

The Jinn feed on any food in which the name of Allah is not being recited and it always good to recite His name on food we are eating.

One Jinn went visiting his friend. One happened to be following a Muslim while the other follows non muslim. The one that follows muslims looked pale, lean while that of non muslim looked very healthy. The one following non muslim asked the other one why he was so pale and his response was, 'I followed a Muslim that calls the name of Allah on the food he eats and he drinks'. However a believing Jinn may eat food and drink anything that the name of Allah has been called.

Also Ibn Mas`ud reports that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) says: “There came to me an inviter on behalf of the Jinn and I went along with him and recited to them the Qur’an.” He (the narrator) said: The Prophet then went along with us and showed us their traces and traces of their embers. The Jinn asked the Prophet about their provision and he said: “Every bone on which the name of Allah is recited is your provision. The time it will fall in your hand it would be covered with flesh, and (you can have) all the droppings as food for your animals.” The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, “So do not use (these things) for cleaning yourselves (after relieving oneself), for they are the food and provision of your brothers (Jinn).” (Reported by Muslim)
Re: Islam And Exorcism by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 14, 2009
@abuzola, No. The recitation does not disturb her. She even recites Qur'an on her own.
@Babs, thanks a lot for the info. It was insightful.
Re: Islam And Exorcism by Abuzola(m): 4:32am On Jun 14, 2009
for long does she recite it ? if it is up to an hour then she isn't possessed
Re: Islam And Exorcism by Abuzola(m): 4:45am On Jun 14, 2009
@babs,note a Qareen and a possessed jinn differ, a jinn inflict harm while Qareen whisper evil & meant to be with human

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why It Is Dangerous For A Muslim To Marry Only One Wife – Islamic Scholar / Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish / Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.