Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,724 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Islam And Exorcism - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam And Exorcism (40495 Views)

Islam And Obedience To Leaders / Baby Naming In Islam And The Modern Society. / Islam And Polio Vaccine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam And Exorcism by Cyberfreak(f): 9:37am On Jun 14, 2009
Re: Islam And Exorcism by Abuzola(m): 1:20pm On Jun 14, 2009
I advice u to leave her alone since u are not related,her family may accuse u of being behind it & thats y u are probing
Re: Islam And Exorcism by Abuzola(m): 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2009
There was a woman whom ruqiya was performed on, the jinn did not prevail till after 3 days, so it depend,
Re: Islam And Exorcism by Abuzola(m): 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2009
What u should consider is the 'symptom', may Allah protect us from them amin
Re: Islam And Exorcism by babs787(m): 8:04pm On Jun 14, 2009
@Abuzola

@babs,note a Qareen and a possessed jinn differ, a jinn inflict harm while Qareen whisper evil & meant to be with human

Salam brother. I know that there is a difference between the two but used that for them generally as Qareen happened to be a companion/friend permanently assigned to every individual during his/her life to seduce him/her and Qareen happened to be from among the Jinn.
Re: Islam And Exorcism by keni: 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2009
@ earTHMama & Jarus
I have heard of this alfa in Ibadan that knows how to handle this Jinns very well, can you please give me his contact details? i need to sort some issues out
Re: Islam And Exorcism by Jarus(m): 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2009
keni:

@ Jarus[/b]
I have heard of this alfa in Ibadan that knows how to handle this Jinns very well, can you please give me his contact details? i need to sort some issues out

I will PM you now.
Re: Islam And Exorcism by keni: 6:34pm On Jun 16, 2009
Jarus:

I will PM you now.

Thanks brother i will get in touch
Re: Islam And Exorcism by sexibabes: 10:24am On Jun 17, 2009
jarus
can a christian go through an exorcism with this alfa ?
do u jarus perform an exorcism on your own or have u ever assisted in the process?
i called you over the weekend but u didnt pick ur phone, maybe you were exorcising
Re: Islam And Exorcism by Jarus(m): 11:42am On Jun 17, 2009
i called you over the weekend but u didnt pick ur phone, maybe you were exorcising
LOL grin
I'm not an exorcist o. I can't do it. I have never carried out actual exorcism. Abuzola saaid he can do it.
I didn't pick your call? What time? Maybe I was busy in office, because I worked through the weekend.

sexibabes:

jarus
do u jarus perform an exorcism on your own or have u ever assisted in the process?

First and foremost, I'm not an exorcist. I have never done it, and I don't think I can do it. But I have witnessed it in real life in addition to reading extensively on the subject. I know the process theoretically, but it goes beyond theory. The nearest I had done was assisting in keeping the environment of a possessed exorcism-compliant by spearheading the playing of exorcist verses on tape, removing pictures, reciting sunnatic(prophetic) fortifications in the possessed person's environment etc. This was preparatory to and after actual exorcism. And it set the ground. For example, after intensively playing those exorcist qur'anic chapters/verses on tape, which I oversaw, the person, who was claiming to be seeing 'God'(in actual fact, she was seeing Jinn, deceiving her as God, but all my oral efforts to convince her failed until exorcism was done) stopped seeing her 'God' and she said the next morning 'God did not come to visit me yesternight', and her usual early morning jinn-induced strange behaviours did not occur taht morning and anytime the Qur'anic cassette was played overnight.
At this juncture I need to distinguish between PARTIAL and TOTAL POSSESSION. For total possession, the Jinn lives inside the possessed. For partial possession, the Jinn visits the possessed frequently, communicating with him and misleading him. From my observation and interactions with the possessed person I know, she was initially totally possessed[Reason: She told me that the thing(calling itself 'God' to her, and pitiably, she believed) will hold her by the intestine and, painfully, command her to do some things-like preaching that he 'God' has cancelled 5 daily prayers etc] but later the Jinn seemed to leave her body and only come to visit her in her sleep(partial possession). I got to know at this period, and when we invited Alhaji Akindele, he confirmed it's partial possession, that the Jinn only come to visit her, not living in her. Since it was partial possession, it did not involve the Jinn speaking, Alhaji just assisted with all measures to keep the Jinn totally away(Exorcist verses recorded in cassette, honey and date fruits and other prophetic prescriptions). This was about 4 years ago and glory be to Allah, the Jinns have stopped visiting her.

can a christian go through an exorcism with this alfa ?
One condition for the potency of exorcism is the mindset that ALLAH ALONE IS THE ONE THAT CAN HEAL. Even the exorcist should not rely on himself, but rather Allah. He needs to put his trust in Allah and see the exercise as assisting a fellow human being from oppression by another being. This mindset is very important in addition to other attributes of the exorcist being pious, as much as possible free from sins, strict adherence to prophet's sunnah etc.

As regards the possessed, I have read that he/she too must also be made to trust Allah as the only one that can help out of with his affliction, and not even the exorcist. That is if he is still sane, because some possession may have degenerated to the possessed already losing his sense.
All the exorcism I have read, heard and witnessed done by Muslim scholars all over the world are on Muslims. I don't however know whether the procedure will be same if the possessed is a non-Muslim. But the question that easily arises is: Will a Christian's belief, which departs markedly from the belief requirement that Allah is the only source of help, sufficient for the efficacy of the exorcism? Or does he/she needs to be preached too and believe, with absolute conviction, that Allah is the only source of help, before exorcism can be carried out? I can't answer this question, but I can find out.

However, Allah is so merciful. A Christian, Kiwi, has independently narrated his story here, on how Ayatul Kursiyyu(Qur'an2:255), the most powerful verse in the Qur'an, helped him to chase away a jinn that was disturbing him in his household in UK. He had sought help in other places, but found a permanent solution in this wonder verse after an internet research.

Abuzola, Babs et al may add more.
Re: Islam And Exorcism by Abuzola(m): 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2009
ofcouz a christian can go through that, simply cover your hair and not in a nude attire such as fitted or tight ones, For me I will like to have an agreement with the christian that if she get heal and hear the jinn speak through her she will embrace Islam, If she agrees then i will get a tape recorder and start recording once i hear her screaming in agomy and my conversation with the jinn, There are many people who knows how to Exorcise in my place, i will only do it if by questioning her and i find out the jinn isn't ifrit otherwise to another scholar because is not that easy, it can take weeks before revealing.

Share this most recenr revealation of Exorcism in Kano

(Name witheld) A one time billionaire in kano who owns many houses and ware houses, guesthouses, and cars.
Today his only belonging is the cloth he is wearing, the houses and cars either engaged in brutal accident and in ravages or gut on fire, Can you imagine it is his gateman that he depend on for food,
This is hard to believe but i tell you by ALLAH i heard it directly from a cleric who did the Ruqiya (Exorcise), The one time billionaire man had symptoms of a possesed jinn and went for Ruqiya, in the course the jinn revealed and started confessing that he was sent by native doctor and that the man's blood brother is the man behind everything, so pathetic,
In Ruqiya one is not to believe all that the jinn said because they lie alot, in this scenario some initiative were introduce, it can be vow and if it is a lie ask for the torment of Allah or the jinn to tell you where you will find the concotion in the accuser's house.

Prayer for prevention to avoid being in the same shoe with this one time billionaire

Recite falaq, nas. iklas amd Ayatul kursiyu before sleeping rub every part of your body wirh it.
for maximum security recite them after each salat.

May Allah help us amin
Re: Islam And Exorcism by smegol: 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2009
islam and extorciam are two phrase islam is relagion and the extorciam are the basics ways of life os people
Re: Islam And Exorcism by Lagosboy: 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2009
smegol:

islam and extorciam are two phrase islam is relagion and the extorciam are the basics ways of life os people

could you please re phrase you comment in a clearer way
Re: Islam And Exorcism by smegol: 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2009
ok what so difficult for you to understand, are contributing to this discussion or are finding it difficult to read and understand
Re: Islam And Exorcism by haidan: 4:56pm On Jun 18, 2009
Not really.
but in our religion we only blieve on what quran came with it, that is (iman) but when you tuck about jin actualy is true but not the way
that people are expecting, becouse some people blieve that jin or what ever can cause or somethin to human being. actualy i didn believe
on that one.
By haidan jr.
Re: Islam And Exorcism by babs787(m): 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2009
Islam and extorciam are two phrase islam is relagion and the extorciam are the basics ways of life os people

ok what so difficult for you to understand, are contributing to this discussion or are finding it difficult to read and understand

Me sef no grab o. shocked shocked
Re: Islam And Exorcism by AloyEmeka9: 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2009
smegol:

grin grin grin Na exorcist mantra be this? grin grin grin
Re: Islam And Exorcism by smegol: 8:32am On Jun 25, 2009
personel contribution can help can anybody tell us more about this particular topic in concern
Re: Islam And Exorcism by haidan: 10:10am On Jun 25, 2009
Sucide bombing is not permitted in Islam and is clearly contradicting with islamic teachings, no Mufti (Islamic authority) approved it, this is just a personal reaction of the remaining members of the families killed in brutal bombardments, every one can visualise the state of thier thoughtless minds, I personally hate this technique of gorrilla fight, but no body can stop the individual reactions. one question, why there was no suicide bombing in the areas before outer forces and puppet rulers were not there?

Keep communicating, the only way to know each others opinion,

Regards

haidan
Re: Islam And Exorcism by smegol: 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2009
a pretty interesting in this two aspect Exorcism" in Islam signifies ridding the human body of jinn possession (Christians would be familiar with the term demonic possession) by means of using halal (permissible) means. The halal means "centered around ruqya" and it essentially involves reciting the Quran in the presence of the possessed person. There are ahadith (plural of hadith) which claim that Muhammad did perform "exorcisms" - i.e., rid human beings suffering from jinn possession, and the use of ruqya (Quranic recitations) is not confined to getting rid of jinn but also to heal other ailments.

The jinn, along with human beings, are one of the two accountable creations that will have to render an account of their life on the Day of Judgement. Like human beings, they will either be successful or doomed in hell in the Hereafter, based on their deeds in their worldly lives. Therefore, just as in the case of human beings, there are good jinn who follow the right path and there are evil jinn who commit sins. Possessing a human being is an evil act, and jinn who engage in this behaviour are committing a wrong. Jinn also have different religions just like human beings (Jews, Christian, Muslims), and just as a Jewish, Christian or Muslim human may commit sins, so may a Jewish, Christian or Muslim jinn possess a human being.

while Exorcism "Exorcist" was one of the four minor orders in the ministry Roman Catholic Church, received after the tonsure. At the time this order was formally defined and confined exclusively to exorcism of the catechumen in the rite of Baptism, leaving exorcisms of demons to priests; but its role was later expanded. By the twentieth century, the order had become purely ceremonial. As a minor order, Exorcists wore the surplice. The office of Exorcist was not a part of the sacrament of Holy Orders but as a sacramental was instead first conferred on those who had the special charism to perform its duties and later to those studying for the priesthood.
The Exorcist order was suppressed during the reforms of the minor orders after the Second Vatican Council by Paul VI. It remains in societies which use the extraordinary form of the Latin Rite (also called "Ecclesia Dei communities"wink, such as the Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter. Some believe that attainment of the position of Acolyte in post-Council practices implies ordination to the minor orders which used to be below it, such as Exorcist and Porter, although this has not been officially defined (although Canon Law section 1009 does specifically state that the only "orders are the episcopate, the priesthood and the diaconate)so i believe this two diffrences can make a point
Re: Islam And Exorcism by muhsin(m): 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2009
Who ask you to believe or disbelieve? Nobody, of course. cheesy
Re: Islam And Exorcism by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2010
what a fantastic thread,Allah be praised grin,Islam is beautiful and i will be so greatfulto Allah for making me to be amongs muslims.

Am so sure there are lots of jinns on nairaland religion and romance section grin
Re: Islam And Exorcism by illusion2: 9:10am On Mar 16, 2010
Really interesting how the christian cross is associated with jinns in jarus' example.

I have heard numerous testimonies of devout muslims coming for deliverance in church & recanting how they got possessed reading the Qu'ran.

There are also numerous web stories of Jesus appearing to muslims during the hajj & telling them christianity is the way.  shocked

My Hindu friend has a lot of stories of Krishna delivering possessed people in India as well  grin

My suggestion:

[size=18pt]Take in all these jinn deliverance 'testimonies' with a pinch of salt. . . . [/size]
Re: Islam And Exorcism by Jarus(m): 10:29am On Mar 16, 2010
illusion2:

Really interesting how the christian cross is associated with jinns in jarus' example.

I have heard numerous testimonies of devout muslims coming for deliverance in church & recanting how they got possessed reading the Qu'ran.

There are also numerous web stories of Jesus appearing to muslims during the hajj & telling them christianity is the way. shocked

My Hindu friend has a lot of stories of Krishna delivering possessed people in India as well grin

My suggestion:

[size=18pt]Take in all these jinn deliverance 'testimonies' winth a pinch of salt. . . . [/size]
Anybody is free, very free, to take the narrations here with even pinch of garri. It's not compulsory to believe them. I don't have any problem with anybody not believing but it behoves me to explain what I know about to somebody that asks. And I swear by God almighty that what I said here(at least the one I witnessed myself) is absolute truth. You are free to take them with a pinch of salt. My sincere advice to my Muslim brothers and sisters is that please know about the Jinn. Read about them from authentic Islamic texts. If you know the activities and workings of the Jinn, most of these mysteries will not be strange to you. Ever since I know about the Jinn some 8 years ago, no mystery scares me again, be it scaring dreams, mythical happenings like seeing a dead person, hearing strange noises, etc. My kursiyyu is just too potent than to be scared of those things.

As regards somebody being possessed by reciting Qur'an, either the person did not know what he is saying or you did not hear him well, and most likely, the person has mixed up reciting something arabic with Qur'an. You can never get possessed by reciting Qur'an. If anything, reciting the Qur'an drives away the Jinns and make them uncomfortable. This I have witnessed amny times and Nairalander Bindex, a non-Muslim, also narrated witnessing one, as quoted earlier.  Another non-Muslim Nairalander, Kiwi, narrated his own too, using Qur'anic verse to drive away Jinn.

Qur'an should however not be mixed with Arabic. Not everything written in arabic is Qur'an, and many ignorant Muslims that consult deviant alfas that are no better than herbalists fall victim of this. I have seen this as well. These alfas give these people something written in arabic like ya gabazalu, ya jiroro etc, fooling them that they are God's special names known only to them, that they should chant them x number of times in the midnight etc. In actual fact, these names are arabic names of some jinns. So after chanting these ya this ya that for x number of times as directed by their misguided alfas, the Jinns appear to them, may possess them. Some misbehave, some enter a state of trance, some get some devilish powers. Being raised in a local Muslim community, I know this happens very well. I have warned many people against it. I have seen people fallen into it. This is the most likely the case illusion saw. Chanting something arabic is not teh same thing as reciting Qur'an.

Jinns appear to people and deceive them he is this, he is that. A very close family member was disturbed by Jinn some 8-10 years ago, telling her in dreams that he is God, that Christianity and Islam are the same thing, that God has cancelled the 5 daily prayers, that she has been made a prophet etc. And the person absolutely believed all this, until I observed, having read a book on Jinns shortly before then, that her case was most likely a case of Jinn possession. I suggested it to the family and we invited authentic Jinn scholars,not teh deviant alafs,  and Qur'anic therapy was administered on her and she got well. What if the Jinn appearing to her had told her that he was Jesus, and Christianity is the way, that would have been her preachings and you would have thought she actually saw Jesus. This is why I personally disregard all those dream-based conversions and visions. To me, that is the case with the Jesus-seers too.

On the Krishna and co exorcising, yes, anybody can exorcise. There are various sources of getting exorcism powers. There are evil sources as well. This is why in Islam, it is totally forbidden to use any method to cast out the jinn except the one taught by Qur'an and Sunnah. Some Muslim alfas, in the name of exorcising, use all sort of devilish methods, like killing animals, using blood, some no better than the herbalist methodology. Some even call on other jinns to cast out the possessing jinn. All these are absolutely non-acceptable in Islam. In islam, the end does not justify the means. The means is as important as the end. Don't use evil to cure evil. Don't consult Jinn to cast out Jinns.

I don't have anything to gain arguing with you. I'm absolutely convinced about the efficacy of the prophetic methodology in curing Jinn possession, not least witnessing one.
Re: Islam And Exorcism by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 16, 2010
@Jarus,Thank you jarus,Allah has given you wisdom to deal with issues,i love the way you answered him,ISLAM is so clear,no juju in the religion like some thought there is

@illusion,she you don hear,ISLAM is not katakata religion that you may think?so think wisely before just asking questions anyhow
Re: Islam And Exorcism by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 16, 2010
@jarus ,pls tell them o,some ignorant muslims that go about looking for miracle else where,not knowing the QURAN is there for them

MUSLIMS pls, not all ARABICS are QURANIC,EXAMPLE,JUST LIKE THE CHERUBIM AND SERAPHIN DO SOME OF THEIR THINGS IN ARABIC,THEY EVEN SAY BISMILLAHI RAMONI RAHIM,HMMMM,THEY ARE SO LOST, I REALLY DO PITY THIER IGNORANCE TOO,AND SINGING, "KEWU LAO FI WOLE",definately its ARABIC we woud all speak on judgement day/Aljanna,but definately not the CHERUBIM AND SERAPHINE method of Arabic with fetish thing,and they utter things as if its Angel Gabriel thats ministering to them when they are on trance.

The most annoying thing is that they knew its definately KEWU(ARABIC) though in ISLAM that we would be qualified to heaven but they are not doing ISLAM at all,how can they be that lost?i just wonder
Re: Islam And Exorcism by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 16, 2010
THE HOLY,GLORIOUS,AL-QUR'AN IS A SPECIAL AND WONDERFUL GIFT FROM ALLAH(GOD) TO MANKIND,ITS HIM TALKING TO HIS CREATIONS FACE TO FACE & HEART TO HEART,as in WE ARE CONNECTED TO OUR CREATOR LIVE and DIRECT WITHOUT BUSY NETWORK grin grin,O MY GOD,AM SO BLESSED,AM BLUSHING OOOOO,ISLAM IS TURNING ME 360degrees.

I LOVE ISLAM,I CAN DIE FOR FISEBILLILAH PERIOD grin
Re: Islam And Exorcism by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 16, 2010
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL  PART OF THIS IS THAT,WHEN YOU READ THE QUR'AN,OR HEAR THE RECITATION,YOU ARE OUT OF THIS WORLD,YOU FEEL BLISSFUL,YOUR HEART IS CLEANSED AND YOU JUST FEEL LIKE A NEW BORN BABY AT THAT TIME,YOUR MIND IS REFRESHED AND YOU KEEP YEARNING FOR MORE,YOU CANNOT BE TIRED OF LISTENING TO IT OR READING IT,AND TEARS OF JOY,APPRECIATION AND THANKIFULLNESS TO YOUR CREATOR KEEPS FLOWING DOWN YOUR CHEEKS,hmmm,

TEKBIR,ALLAH AKBAR,

so this what i would be missing if am still in darkness(christianity),OMG,Alhamdullilah MY ASHEDA(CREATOR)YOU ARE TOO WORTHY OF OUR PRAISE

1 Like

Re: Islam And Exorcism by illusion2: 5:06pm On Mar 16, 2010
uplawal:

@illusion,she you don hear,ISLAM is not katakata religion that you may think?so think wisely before just asking questions anyhow
I have made up my mind not to join issues with poorly educated folks of your ilk. For all I know you may be a yahoo boy posing as a devout muslim lady trying to get my attention  tongue

@Jarus,I appreciate your point of view. . .  .but is it also possible it may be a case of misdiagnosis ?  undecided

many of the 'jinn stories' may actually be associated with fatigue

When is it a jinn & when is it your mind deliberating issues? I believe in demons etc,but where I faulted you was where you said
Jarus:

Apart from the attack on a family member which by Allah's mercy, Qur'anic recitation solved, and the one narrated by Nairalander Bindex, a non-Muslim, let me narrate some other real life cases of exorcism in Nigeria here and some abroad.
THE IRAQ LADY
I read this. She was a Muslim sister, very well-known for her love of Islam and training of children in the area. Suddenly, she started behaving strangely, and carrying Christian crosses. It was observed she had been possessed by Jinns. The exorcist method of reciting Qur'an etc was administered on her and she became well again. Lets have links/proof please
Re: Islam And Exorcism by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 17, 2010
i dnt mind you na
Re: Islam And Exorcism by Jarus(m): 11:24am On Sep 01, 2010
I got this from a brother after reading this thread, and insha Allah, I'm trying to link him up with a respected exorcist.
I have asked for his permission to post here anonymously:

[b]Sallam!

My Brother Jarus,

I honestly intended to write you as soon as I got your e-mail, but didn’t have the time as my Oga kept engaging me as in the fire brigade type. Though I squeezed out time to make a more lengthy mail and honestly can’t tell how I accidentally clicked whatever and I lost the entire write ups.

I just had to start all over again. It is all about a thread on NL (Islam & Exorcism). Here I must admit it has (the thread), been one, if not the most interesting, mind blowing, informative and thoroughly thrashed threads I have read so far in NL, which affects & benefits me in a kind of way. And to tell you the truth I still need more of it.

Without wasting too much time, I am a Muslim from the North though I spent the greater part of my life in Lagos and still reside there (Lagos) too. I did have some form of Islamic lessons from my Alfa (Here in Lagos) but he died the same year I got admission into the university. Ever since then, I usually didn’t have easy answers to questions that bothered on Islam. After, going through all the responses on the aforementioned thread above, with the Signs of Jinn possession as stated by Abuzola et’al and so many things I have been told by some Alfas lately, I deemed it fit to tell you some of my experience even though I found it hard to agree in the first instance. Now I’ve had a rethink and what I really do need now is help (or getting rid) of this ordeal.

To start with, from the time I knew myself to cut it short I’d say I’m somewhat fearless to a fault and a bit stubborn. I remember people saying (in villa) it is not good to go walking late night, sleeping outside in the night, that tree over there has some form of spirit residing in it, you shouldn’t do this or that, blah, blah … , but I took all of it as a fairy tale. I just don’t know why I always question things (particular things spiritual). The possibility of Mr A, who is a thousand kilometers away from Mr. B will wake up in the middle of the night, make some incantations and some name calling. Then suddenly, someone’s being ruined or destiny reshaped. The issue of Jinns and how one contracts them is also something that baffles me. With all these being said, here is my story:

Sometime around 1994 in Ikeja where I stay then, there was power outage and I couldn’t stand the heat. I took a mat and a blanket went out to sleep by the entrance that leads to our passage, you could even see the street from the way the building is designed. Not more than an hour into the sleep, it was as if someone placed something very heavy on me and tied me up. My eyes were open but I couldn’t utter any word even when I tried to and in front of me was a dark big form of woman. My heart was pounding twice the normal rate. To tell you that I was petrified will be an understatement. Well in my typical way and sensing how helpless I was, looked at her (just dark form standing at arms akimbo) and said woman you are here to harm me. If you eventually do, what do you stand to gain (all these were muttered under my breath)? Suddenly, she vanished and I felt so light. There was this kind of chill I felt within some seconds, I sprang up and took to my
hills headed straight to my mum’s room with all strength I could muster kicked her door open and took a super dive on her bed shaking all over.

The following day, I told her all about what happened and she only said take heart. Counting from then I have had up to four different types when I just feel somehow tied, not being able to move or say anything. More worrisome to me since the first incidence is that, I can’t recall a thing about what I dreamt of at night. No matter how terrifying the dream is, I can’t recall a thing about it till date.

In 1998, during Ramadan a Muslim brother invited for a program (Tahajud) somewhere in Egbeda (Lagos). I tried to attend, and it was during those long periods, two to three days of quranic recitations I experienced something I have been yearning to have answers to all these years and now I’m putting them together. How it happened was, during the prayer the imam recited a particular sura which I can’t recall now in a mesmerizing way. I couldn’t compose myself anymore and I started crying slowly, tears just kept rolling down. Next I knew I started walking in between the rows of the congregation. Obviously I wasn’t in control of myself anymore it continued for like two to three days consecutively and only to discover someone waking me up in the morning to observe subhi after the incidence. I knew something was wrong with me so I was set to go find solution and couldn’t even find my way home. Luckily on the way I met some one I knew who took me
home.

Back home I was sedated and some prayers was said by some Alfas and within two weeks I got better. I kept asking myself what happened and didn’t get the answer. Half a year after, I got admission into the university (A.B.U). In 2003, another incidence occurred. In my room in school, I took a prayer kettle to perform ablution I can’t tell why I kept contemplating if I washed a part or not. I spent close to fifteen minutes repeating it all over. Done with that, I went into the room to commence prayer. Reciting the Fatiha became difficult, next I knew tears started running own my cheeks and I kept crying subtly for some minutes. Eventually, I recited the Fatiha and a Sura. On the ruku’u, only God knows how long I spent on it. I kept forgetting things during the prayer, so I had to terminate it.

When I was in school and up till this moment (although a bit better), I still find it hard to get some sleep, and sometimes I just stare at the ceiling hoping that time will speed up or at times I just keep tossing around on the bed. I tried using sleeping pills and sadly it worsens the situation, because I remain awake all night.

After service early 2006 (February), I got a call from my uncles in my home town (In Jigawa) to come for a job they are trying to secure for me. I traveled over from Lagos, and on getting there I was made to understand that it was the ASP position for police recruitment of that same year. I did the documentation and was given the interview date. I left my home town headed for Lagos, on getting to Kano, for all I could remember I kept wandering the streets aimlessly, with misty eyes, uncontrollable tears gushing down. Without food or sleep for God knows how many days. Eventually, I was stopped by some policemen who interrogated me and offered a bit of help putting me in a bus, Zaria bound. I was able to trace a friend who on seeing me knew something was wrong with me, so he called my bothers. They came in about two days time and I was taken back home. Again, I was sedated, prayed for and within some weeks I got better again. I was then sternly warned
never to return to my home town.

Fed up with all these, I asked one of the Alfa’s what exactly the problem was and he said all my siblings excluding the last two including Dad an Mum are afflicted by one (jinn) or the other courtesy of some folks from my home town who are simply envious of my father. In fact, he (Alfa) was wondering how we survived it this long. The people behind it are even the ones my father has been more than generous to. As I am typing this to you now, one of them is sitting (Claiming) on a house my father bought in 1983 (in kano).Nobody in my family mention a thing about the house except me. I recall meeting the Man in question when I went home for the ASP Job stuff and gave him a stern look. So, that was the result of my wandering about in kano and with divine intervention I still made it back home, as I later got to be told.

To add to it are more of the things mentioned by Abuzola as signs of jinns possession. Now the few Alfas I have met are quick to tell me the same thing (jinn). I am hoping to put and end to this predicament and I know and still have faith that Go will see me through. For sure I do know I need help spiritually. I am hoping you could. I stay in Agege.

If you have taken time to go through this lengthy write up, I am saying a big thank you for this time consuming sacrifice and may Allah reward you abundantly (Amin).

Ma assallam[/b]

1 Like

Re: Islam And Exorcism by Jarus(m): 1:09pm On Sep 01, 2010
It's a plain sign of Jinn at work, especially the following which are what myself, Abuzola, Babs and co have pointed out earlier the thread:

Strange/wierd objects/beings/dreams
Not more than an hour into the sleep, it was as if someone placed something very heavy on me and tied me up. My eyes were open but I couldn’t utter any word even when I tried to and in front of me was a dark big form of woman. My heart was pounding twice the normal rate. To tell you that I was petrified will be an understatement. Well in my typical way and sensing how helpless I was, looked at her (just dark form standing at arms akimbo) and said woman you are here to harm me

Disturbance when doing acts of ibaadah:
In 1998, during Ramadan a Muslim brother invited for a program (Tahajud) somewhere in Egbeda (Lagos). I tried to attend, and it was during those long periods, two to three days of quranic recitations I experienced something I have been yearning to have answers to all these years and now I’m putting them together. How it happened was, during the prayer the imam recited a particular sura which I can’t recall now in a mesmerizing way. I couldn’t compose myself anymore and I started crying slowly, tears just kept rolling down. Next I knew I started walking in between the rows of the congregation. Obviously I wasn’t in control of myself anymore it continued for like two to three days consecutively and only to discover someone waking me up in the morning to observe subhi after the incidence. I knew something was wrong with me so I was set to go find solution and couldn’t even find my way home. Luckily on the way I met some one I knew who took me

Doubt and forgetfulness, especially in ibadah, most commonly when doing ablution:
In my room in school, I took a prayer kettle to perform ablution I can’t tell why I kept contemplating if I washed a part or not. I spent close to fifteen minutes repeating it all over. Done with that, I went into the room to commence prayer. Reciting the Fatiha became difficult, next I knew tears started running own my cheeks and I kept crying subtly for some minutes. Eventually, I recited the Fatiha and a Sura. On the ruku’u, only God knows how long I spent on it. I kept forgetting things during the prayer, so I had to terminate it.

Sleeplessness:
When I was in school and up till this moment (although a bit better), I still find it hard to get some sleep, and sometimes I just stare at the ceiling hoping that time will speed up or at times I just keep tossing around on the bed. I tried using sleeping pills and sadly it worsens the situation, because I remain awake all night.

This is most likely evil eye which the prophet talked about:
I recall meeting the Man in question when I went home for the ASP Job stuff and gave him a stern look.

INSHA ALLAH ALL WILL BE WELL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why It Is Dangerous For A Muslim To Marry Only One Wife – Islamic Scholar / Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish / Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.