Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss (5199 Views)

Come In And Let's Play This BIRRHDAY GAME (pics) / Come And Let Solve This Puzzle? / Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by OgaMadam(f): 12:50am On Dec 19, 2008
ill go first.

WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by richo2: 1:15am On Dec 19, 2008
osofia in london? cheesy cheesy
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by chamotex(m): 1:48am On Dec 19, 2008
richo2:

osofia in london? cheesy cheesy

i just dey watch that film now

@ topic

Prison Break undecided undecided cheesy
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by Nobody: 1:50am On Dec 19, 2008
chamotex:

@ topic

Prison Break undecided undecided cheesy
Where? you have the DVD?
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by OgaMadam(f): 2:21am On Dec 19, 2008
No Spider Man 1.

how about

EVERYTHING YOU DO IN THIS LIFE WILL ECHO THROUGH ETERNITY
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by richo2: 3:56am On Dec 19, 2008
spider man 2? undecided

chamotex:

lthat film make sense!!, its one of the few nice naija movies
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by Cayon(f): 6:34am On Dec 19, 2008
"All my life I had to fight. I had to fight my daddy. I had to fight my uncles. I had to fight my brothers. A girl child ain't safe in a family of men, but I ain't never thought I'd have to fight in my own house! I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me."
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by OgaMadam(f): 9:42am On Dec 19, 2008
Colour purple! grin grin

ok how about,

"I WILL KILL YOU, AND I DONT MEAN THAT AS A EUPHEMISM, I WILL LITERALLY CHOKE THE AIR OUT OF YOU, "
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by Deshannel(m): 10:54am On Dec 19, 2008
The gods are not 2 blame. grin
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by Deshannel(m): 10:58am On Dec 19, 2008
Or maybe things fall apart cheesy
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by OgaMadam(f): 11:17am On Dec 19, 2008
nutty professor 1
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by OgaMadam(f): 11:18am On Dec 19, 2008
"IT IS A UNIVERSALLY ACKNOWLEDGED FACT THAT A SINGLE MAN IN POSSESSION OF A GOOD FORTUNE MUST BE IN WANT OF A WIFE"
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2008
The bachelor? tongue
what about this one: 'your mamma's so old,her breast milk is powdered'.
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by OgaMadam(f): 12:28pm On Dec 19, 2008
no that one is from PRIDE AND PREJUDICE. Jane Austin

hey, where is your mamas so old from?
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 19, 2008
Oh. I was wrong. D yo mama joke is from white chicks,dont remember d name of the wayan brother who said it.
You might want to modify the spelling of 'guess' in your topic. . cool
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by OgaMadam(f): 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2008
thanx a bunch 4 d correc so hey eveybody its

GUESS
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by omega25red(m): 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2008
" you want the truth? well YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH"
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by OgaMadam(f): 12:04am On Dec 20, 2008
The Bestman
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by Cayon(f): 2:01pm On Dec 20, 2008
He's stuck, that's what it is. He's in between worlds. You know it happens sometimes that the spirit gets yanked out so fast that the essence still feels it has work to do here.
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by omega25red(m): 8:21pm On Dec 20, 2008
omega25red:

OgaMadam:

The Bestman

Wrongs answer
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by omega25red(m): 8:23pm On Dec 20, 2008
"excuse me sire the people are waiting, WELL LET THEM WAIT i am talking to my son"
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by KarmaMod(f): 8:30pm On Dec 20, 2008
Rofl @ BestMan

It's Men Of Honor

The "son" quote sounds farmiliar but Im drawing a blank

anyway

"Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane. "
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by SisiJinx: 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2008
Shawkshank Redemption grin grin grin

@ Topic
"Back in the old days with J.C., we used to walk everywhere. Did you ever hear of a fat apostle?"
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by chiogo(f): 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2008
"It's not over yet" cheesy
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by KarmaMod(f): 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2008
Lol that sounds like dogma
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by SisiJinx: 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2008
chiogo:

"It's not over yet" cheesy
Every Super hero movie grin grin

KarmaMod:

Lol that sounds like dogma

Lmao! It is Dogma. . . Hands down my favorite movie!!
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2008
guns don't kill people, people kill people

keep ur friends close and ur enemies closer
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by SisiJinx: 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2008
SeXYhOTmOM:

guns don't kill people, people kill people
I have no idea. . . I see it everywhere but can't for the life of me remember which me.

@ Topic
King illegal forest to pig kill wild in it a is!?
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by chiogo(f): 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

Every Super hero movie grin grin
Haha, true:: but the one I was talking about was from "Max payne"

@topic, have no idea!
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

I have no idea. . . I see it everywhere but can't for the life of me remember which me.

@ Topic
King illegal forest to pig kill wild in it a is!?

Romeo must die- it was DMX who said it
just love dat line(Guns dont kill people people kill people)

keep ur friends close and ur enemies closer(Prison Break. John Aburruzi made dat statement)

@topic

no idea
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by doyin13(m): 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2008
omega25red:

Jeez. . .for a moment I was scared I wouldn't even answer one,
till you came along.

A FEW GOOD MEN cool cool grin
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2008
u ve seen the blueprints
better dan dat
i've got them on me (i can watch dis scene severall times)
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uk Used Ps4 & Ps3 With 2 Wireless Controllers. Hacked With Games Installed / Why / Don't You Just Hate It When:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.