Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss (5219 Views)

Come In And Let's Play This BIRRHDAY GAME (pics) / Come And Let Solve This Puzzle? / Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2008
@post
ebo o
ebo orisa
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by lalaboi(m): 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2008
@post

Scene : chinese guy struggles to get out of his car.
facing him is a bazooka.

after all the struggle and he can't get out.
he looks straight at the bazooka. and says
"Fuc.k me"

who go fuc.k am in that kind of situation! lmao!!
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by KarmaMod(f): 1:27am On Dec 21, 2008
lol that's true It is a A Few Good Men.

Man Of Honor is that shitty Cuba movie Ugh undecided
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by KarmaMod(f): 1:32am On Dec 21, 2008
"I wish I could quit you Ennis!"

grin grin
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by Nobody: 3:11am On Dec 21, 2008
KarmaMod:

"I wish I could quit you Ennis!"

grin grin
Ennis the Menace
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by D1KeleVra(m): 9:59am On Dec 22, 2008
1: "say hello to my lil friend"

2: "blue magic, that's a brand name, like pepsi, it's a brand name"
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by OgaMadam(f): 11:51am On Dec 23, 2008
"excuse me sire the people are waiting, WELL LET THEM WAIT i am talking to my son"

coming to america
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by D1KeleVra(m): 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2008
OgaMADam
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by Creamish(f): 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2008
tHE nEW MASQUERADE? undecided

"are u pondering wat im pondering?"
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by D1KeleVra(m): 10:59am On Dec 24, 2008
Pinky n d brain?

"why so serious?"
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by OgaMadam(f): 2:40pm On Dec 24, 2008
"Eddie you have changed, "

Clue: its a Patience Ozokwor movie
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by D1KeleVra(m): 5:10pm On Dec 24, 2008
BABE!!! how far na?
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by OgaMadam(f): 6:02pm On Dec 24, 2008
Hu bi dis one now?
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by goodass(m): 6:20pm On Dec 25, 2008
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?
Actually, who are you not to be?
We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us.
And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by D1KeleVra(m): 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2008
Coach Carter
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by goodass(m): 7:12pm On Dec 25, 2008
DJ, yah Timo Cruz said smth similar in Coach Carter, as ff:
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our dark that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people don't feel insecure around UWe are all meant to shine as children do. Its not just in some of us; its in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsiously give other people to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

bt d 1 i quoted is frm Akeelah and The Bee when Dr Libberman askd Akeelah to read it
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by D1KeleVra(m): 8:52pm On Dec 25, 2008
oh ok! i know the first two lines. assumed it was the carter movie.
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by omega25red(m): 2:38am On Dec 26, 2008
hey waiter i'll have what she's having
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by goodass(m): 9:55am On Dec 26, 2008
omega25red:

hey waiter i'll have what she's having

when harry met sally?

@ topic
ds frm same movie:

'. .God, i know wt great power coms great responsibility. please help me change d world. datz it, i hang up'
'. .i'm successful, powerful, handsom, n hapi'
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by omega25red(m): 4:34pm On Dec 26, 2008
goodass:

when harry met sally?

@ topic
ds frm same movie:

'. .God, i know wt great power coms great responsibility. please help me change d world. datz it, i hang up'
'. .i'm successful, powerful, handsom, n hapi'

correct

"i knew i should have made a left in Albuquerque"
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2008
'yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. that is why it is called the present'
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by edoyad(m): 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2008

Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss
« #37 on: December 22, 2008, 09:59 AM »

1: "say hello to my little friend"

2: "blue magic, that's a brand name, like pepsi, it's a brand name"

American gangster

Try this
"At my command, unleash hell"
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by OgaMadam(f): 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2008
iceblue,

thats from one of tyler perry's movies right? why did i get married?
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by stkris(m): 7:50am On Dec 30, 2008
that; is the sound of inevitability. . that; is the sound of your death
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by edoyad(m): 7:08pm On Dec 31, 2008
" I is gonna play the house nigga till we get there, then, the day , "
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by Andy1985ng(m): 2:36am On Jan 02, 2009
"Have u seen the blueprints? Better than that, i have them on me" prison break season 1, michael scofield telling lincon burrows about his tatoos in the bathroom.
How about this, "next time u want 2 kill me,don't send amateurs, No, they were just decoys"
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by Andy1985ng(m): 2:42am On Jan 02, 2009
"i was going to play house nigger till we get there, then the day of the dog begins" this was con-air, mad dog telling poe that he ain't as stupid as he seems
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by edoyad(m): 7:09pm On Jan 03, 2009
Andy1985ng:

"i was going to play house nigger till we get there, then the day of the dog begins" this was con-air, mad dog telling poe that he ain't as stupid as he seems

Nice one fella.

". . . no it means i was drunk yesterday." -Jack Black
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by edoyad(m): 7:10pm On Jan 03, 2009
st-kris:

that; is the sound of inevitability. . that; is the sound of your death

Agent Smith in the Matrix ? Not really sure.
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by stkris(m): 11:55pm On Jan 03, 2009
edoyad:

Agent Smith in the Matrix ? Not really sure.

correct!
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by SuperPap: 12:02am On Jan 04, 2009
May the Almighty Lord destroy and confuse your entire family.

Which movie is this?
Or is it even from a movie?
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by chyk91(m): 12:11am On Jan 04, 2009
just show me the ware house let me bring trailer and pack all the money.

what movie is this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uk Used Ps4 & Ps3 With 2 Wireless Controllers. Hacked With Games Installed / Don't You Just Hate It When: / I Don Tire! What Are You Tired Of?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.