Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss (5220 Views)

Come In And Let's Play This BIRRHDAY GAME (pics) / Come And Let Solve This Puzzle? / Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by doyin13(m): 11:00am On Jan 11, 2009
This is a lie jo. . .

Some people are googling, kawai.

That is tantamount to cheating. angry angry angry angry angry

Either that, or I need to go to the movies more
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by Riskie(f): 11:35am On Jan 11, 2009
Of course people are googling. Nobody watches movies to memorize lines in order to come play this game on nairaland  tongue

it's not cheating
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by Okijajuju1(m): 12:15pm On Jan 11, 2009
Riskie:

Of course people are googling. Nobody watches movies to memorize lines in order to come play this game on nairaland tongue

it's not cheating

Yes it is cheating.

If yyou dont know the answer then post a question and hope someone has seen yours.

NOTE: How come nobody has any great quotes from a Nigerian drama movie

@ Topic

"Uncle, uncle please help me. My mother is lying critically ill in the hospital and the doctor is asking for 50,000 Naira otherwise they would not treat her" How many movies have you heard this line
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by Deshannel(m): 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2009
Nollywood Major Storyline
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by blissfullynaughty: 5:34pm On Jan 11, 2009
This line is from one of my favourite films and boy were there lots of lines I could have used (Brilliant Movie) -

"When the shit hits the fan, some guys run and some guys stay."
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by SeanT21(f): 6:05pm On Jan 11, 2009
Scent of a woman

"You got knocked the Bleep out"
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by na2day2(m): 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2009
@ topic

"I'm cool with, you know, females working on my engine. I prefer it actually"
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by Tgirl4real(f): 11:16pm On Jan 11, 2009
what are u doing?
what I've always done kate, survive
tongue

Ans to d first one = Wanted
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by bettes(f): 11:27pm On Jan 11, 2009
Lost

'Here's looking at you kid'
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by bettes(f): 11:38pm On Jan 11, 2009
Riskie:

Of course people are googling. Nobody watches movies to memorize lines in order to come play this game on nairaland tongue

it's not cheating
[color=#990000][/color]
Well the topic says a line from a famous movie,so if you were a movie person you'd some.
And a lot of people(me inclusive) watch movies for dialogue.
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by Tonyet1(m): 10:41am On Jan 12, 2009
"where ich everyone? uhn,uhn,

tell everyone that the m***fucker is here

to burst em balls,

tell them the bad guy ich here to Bleep their mothers"

alpacino-tony montana
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by ariblaze(m): 12:29pm On Jan 12, 2009
you want the truth?

you cant handle the truth
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by edoyad(m): 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2009
Please don,t google everyone, that's not the idea.

@top
". . . we're f*ck buddies. . . ". Your clue is Tom C
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by bluespice(f): 12:34pm On Jan 13, 2009
"i am having a guest togera" grin
its a yoruba movie hillarious as hell subtitled in enlish tho tongue grin
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by Tgirl4real(f): 12:41pm On Jan 13, 2009
lol

suliat kan kan kan Ayetoro kan

Gbogbo bigz girlz

Jenifa
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by tayoccu(m): 3:01pm On Jan 13, 2009
", 10 nuclear war heads, 1 detonated, 8 with you , that leaves 1 unaccounted for"
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by cabali(m): 10:19am On Jan 14, 2009
'Let's not blow this out of proportion'
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by Gabry(f): 1:38pm On Jan 14, 2009
I dont know the answer. Am sorry sad

@ Topic

HARO? MR IZAAK? undecided
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by edoyad(m): 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2009
tayoccu:

", 10 nuclear war heads, 1 detonated, 8 with you , that leaves 1 unaccounted for"
Sum of all fears ?
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by D1KeleVra(m): 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2009
Oh, a lil fight, I like that.
then ur going to love me.
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by Epi: 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2009
Batman (The Joker)

Do you feel lucky punk? Well, do you?
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by D1KeleVra(m): 9:54am On Jan 21, 2009
Clint Eastwood, don't remember where.

@Topic

"Why is the rum always gone?. . . . Oh!"
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by edoyad(m): 5:43pm On Jan 21, 2009
D1KeleVra:

Clint Eastwood, don't remember where.

@Topic

"Why is the rum always gone?. . . . Oh!"

Jack Sparrow- Pirates of the carribean
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by SisiJinx: 1:06am On Jan 25, 2009
It's not going to be easy getting out of here. What we need is a great feat of strength.

Great feat of strength? Au Contraire. . . now that you are here, what we have is a great strength of feet!
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by SeanT21(f): 2:16am On Jan 25, 2009
Robin Hood

"you got knocked the Bleep out"
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by D1KeleVra(m): 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2009
Friday

I wanna be a real rocknrolla!
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by SisiJinx: 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2009
Guess for Guessing sake. . . That Thing You Do tongue

@ Topic
I love them! I love them! Even before I met them I loved them. You hate them compared to how much I love them cheesy
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by D1KeleVra(m): 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2009
D1KeleVra:

Friday

I wanna be a real rocknrolla!

From Rocknrolla.

Sisi Jinx:

[s]Guess for Guessing sake. . . That Thing You Do tongue[/s]

@ Topic
I love them! I love them! Even before I met them I loved them. You hate them compared to how much I love them cheesy

@Topic
Guess for Guessing sake. . . That Thing You Do tongue

astalavista baby! tongue
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by SisiJinx: 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2009
Rotflmao. . . Touche

Terminator

@ Topic
I'll be baaaaaack!! cheesy
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by D1KeleVra(m): 7:01pm On Jan 26, 2009
terminator? i know it's arnold sha!

smokeyyy!
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by SisiJinx: 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2009
Yeah it is.

@ Topic
I have no idea embarassed

Nobody puts Baby in a corner
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by D1KeleVra(m): 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2009
D1KeleVra:

terminator? i know it's arnold sha!

smokeyyy!

The mask

Sisi Jinx:

Yeah it is.

@ Topic
I have no idea embarassed

Nobody puts Baby in a corner

@Topic
two men and a lady?

I kill a communist for fun, but for a green card, I gonna carve him up real nice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uk Used Ps4 & Ps3 With 2 Wireless Controllers. Hacked With Games Installed / Don't You Just Hate It When: / I Don Tire! What Are You Tired Of?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.