Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss (5217 Views)

Come In And Let's Play This BIRRHDAY GAME (pics) / Come And Let Solve This Puzzle? / Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by Bbeee: 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2009
guns dont kill people, people kill people cool
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2009
OgaMadam:

iceblue,

thats from one of tyler perry's movies right? why did i get married?

naaa. Kung fu panda grin grin
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2009
THIS IS SPARTA!!! (then pushes guy into a 'bottomless' pit)
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by edoyad(m): 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2009
iceblue:

THIS IS SPARTA!!! (then pushes guy into a 'bottomless' pit)
299 ?

Bbeee:

guns don't kill people, people kill people cool
American republican convention?

Try this
". . . have you ever been to Uranus(giggling)?. . .Continuum Transfunxioner "
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by SeanT21(f): 9:36am On Jan 07, 2009
edoyad:

299 ?
American republican convention?

Try this
". . . have you ever been to Uranus(giggling)?. . .Continuum Transfunxioner "

Transformers

"You remind me of my father~~~I HATE MY FATHER"
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by wafigirl(f): 5:20am On Jan 09, 2009
psycho?

"Make a move, and the bunny gets it!"
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by SeanT21(f): 5:45am On Jan 09, 2009
wafi girl:

psycho?

Nope its The Dark Knight

Dont know!!
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by tayoccu(m): 9:20am On Jan 09, 2009
"10 nuclear warheads, 1 detonated, 8 with you, that leaves one unaccounted for, "
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by cabali(m): 9:25am On Jan 09, 2009
wafi girl:

psycho?

That's CON AIR statement made by cyrus the virus
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2009
smell it, smell it, now take it!
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by edoyad(m): 7:24pm On Jan 09, 2009
SeanT21:

Transformers

"You remind me of my father~~~I HATE MY FATHER"

seanT, it's actually "Dude where's my car"

Try this
" Vodka martini please, stirred not shaken" any of them'll do
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by Hesperus(m): 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2009
@ andy1985ng,
"next time u want 2 kill me,don't send amateurs. No, they were just decoys" - Wanted.

How about this,
"Suliat kan, ayetoro kan"
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by SisiJinx: 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2009
Lmao! Jenifa

@ Topic
"They say money can't buy happiness, look at the smile on my face, ear ta ear baby."
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by SisiJinx: 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2009
edoyad:

seanT, it's actually "Dude where's my car"

Try this
" Vodka martini please, stirred not shaken" any of them'll do

It's actually The Dark Knight

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g3P63pv2C0&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

God, HL was gooooooood!!!
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by na2day2(m): 9:45pm On Jan 09, 2009
" hey lord of the flame, your tail's on fire"
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by SisiJinx: 6:33am On Jan 10, 2009
na2day?:

" hey lord of the flame, your tail's on fire" 

"You can call me Sid, Lord of the Flame! cheesy cheesy

Ice Age!!

@ Topic

"I'll be here all week. In fact, I'll be here my entire life. 365 days a year, including Christmas, Hannukah, Halloween, Kwanzaa. Please be sure to never spay or neuter your pets, and tip your cabbie, 'cause he's broke."
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by na2day2(m): 7:36am On Jan 10, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

"You can call me Sid, Lord of the Flame! cheesy cheesy

Ice Age!!

@ Topic

"I'll be here all week. In fact, I'll be here my entire life. 365 days a year, including Christmas, Hannukah, Halloween, Kwanzaa. Please be sure to never spay or neuter your pets, and tip your cabbie, 'cause he's broke."

Marty the Zebra-.-.-.-.Madagascar

@ topic

let us walk that we may cool our tongue
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by SisiJinx: 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2009
na2day?:

Marty the Zebra-.-.-.-.Madagascar

@ topic

let us walk that we may cool our tongue

300 (I cheated on this one. . . hehehehe)

@ Topic
This isn't flying. This is falling, with style.
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by doyin13(m): 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

@ Topic

jeez. . . . so rescued

Toy Story
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by na2day2(m): 8:51pm On Jan 10, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

@ Topic

boy, am i not surprised! angry angry angry angry angry it just takes a woman to , lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by na2day2(m): 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2009
@ topic

"My Mama always said, 'Life was like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.'"
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by Okijajuju1(m): 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2009
na2day?:

@ topic

"My Mama always said, 'Life was like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're going to get.'"
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by Okijajuju1(m): 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2009
na2day?:

@ topic

"My Mama always said, 'Life was like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're going to get.'"

Forrest Gump.

@ Topic

Only a Ninja can kill a Ninja. grin Classic
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by SeanT21(f): 10:52pm On Jan 10, 2009
Beverly Hills Ninja

@Topic

Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it.
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by SisiJinx: 11:37pm On Jan 10, 2009
doyin13:

jeez. . . . so rescued

Toy Story

I aim to please!! grin

na2day?:

boy, am i not surprised!  angry angry angry angry angry it just takes a woman to ,  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Hey, not everyone can be as obsessed with Butler's abs as ya know. . .  tongue

SeanT21:

Beverly Hills Ninja

@Topic

Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it.

Forest Gump

@ Topic
Back, and to the left,  back, and to the left,  back, and to the left.
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by Tgirl4real(f): 12:06am On Jan 11, 2009
. . . is it true? yes, he is on the list and so are u
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by blissfullynaughty: 12:16am On Jan 11, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Back, and to the left,  back, and to the left,  back, and to the left.

Back, and to the left . . . back, and to the left . . . back, and to the left is from JFK.

@ Topic,

I Want the Truth! You Can't Handle the Truth!
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by SisiJinx: 12:41am On Jan 11, 2009
Tgirl4real:

. . . is it true? yes, he is on the list and so are u
I have no idea but I’ll guess Schlinder's list  cheesy

blissfullynaughty:

@ Topic,

I Want the Truth! You Can't Handle the Truth!

A few good men!!! grin

About our clue. . . Okay,
1) Copyright Debate
2) Competition

I’ll save the best for last!!

@ Topic
I'd be the worst possible Godfather. I'd probably drop her on her head at her christening. I'd forget all her birthdays until she was 18. Then I'd take her out and get her drunk. And, let's face it, quite possibly try and shag her.  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by na2day2(m): 1:18am On Jan 11, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

I aim to please!! grin
Hey, not everyone can be as obsessed with Butler's abs as ya know. . .  tongue

naturally u, what was i expecting

@ topic

"That's weird; I just wouldn't peg you for mechanical"

[size=3pt]sisi jinx na u that quote dey for oooo[/size]
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by blissfullynaughty: 1:24am On Jan 11, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

About our clue. . . Okay,
1) Copyright Debate
2) Competition

I’ll save the best for last!!

Is this for me? If it is, you have lost me for sure. . . LOL. And why don't you just put up a clear photo? Afterall, you have refused to do anything controversial on Nairaland which may come back to bite you in the butt. wink

Sisi Jinx:

@ Topic
I'd be the worst possible Godfather. I'd probably drop her on her head at her christening. I'd forget all her birthdays until she was 18. Then I'd take her out and get her drunk. And, let's face it, quite possibly try and shag her.  cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ans = About a Boy

na2day?:

@ topic

"That's weird; I just wouldn't peg you for mechanical"

Ans = Transformers

@ Topic,
"If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?"
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by na2day2(m): 1:32am On Jan 11, 2009
blissfullynaughty:

@ Topic,
"If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?"

Fight Club i believe, i might be wrong undecided undecided undecided
Re: Say A Line From A Famous Movie And Let Others Geuss by SeanT21(f): 7:27am On Jan 11, 2009
na2day?:

Fight Club i believe, i might be wrong undecided undecided undecided

Yes,Fight Club~~~*** cheesy

"Lower your flags and march straight back to England, stopping at every home to beg forgiveness for a hundred years of theft, rape, and murder. Do this and your men shall live. Do it not, and every one of you will die today."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uk Used Ps4 & Ps3 With 2 Wireless Controllers. Hacked With Games Installed / Don't You Just Hate It When: / I Don Tire! What Are You Tired Of?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.