Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,110 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

10 Things Broke Guys Often Say - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say (46074 Views)

10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act / 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors / 10 Things Broke Girls Often Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by mirexxx(f): 12:07am On Jan 15, 2015
guyX:
The way this dude speaks from the female point of view all the time, I'm forced to think he drank a PROGESTERONE SUPPLEMENT.
hahaha i just saw ur pic kiss ur putting on a suit...hahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by tosyne2much(m): 12:18am On Jan 15, 2015
mirexxx:
ntin i miss u kiss
yeah it's been a while I saw you on the forum.. Where av u been ?
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by mirexxx(f): 12:21am On Jan 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
yeah it's been a while I saw you on the forum.. Where av u been ?
dunno i think am invincible kiss
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by tosyne2much(m): 12:26am On Jan 15, 2015
mirexxx:
dunno i think am invincible kiss
let's not turn this thread to BBM b4 guys go come accuse of wetin I no dey do wink
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by mirexxx(f): 12:28am On Jan 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
let's not turn this thread to BBM b4 guys go come accuse of wetin I no dey do wink
i love bbmkiss
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by Toks2008(m): 12:29am On Jan 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
Most broke guys are quick to anger and attack ladies at any slight frustration. An average broke dude is a frustrated dude. Et al, Tosyne, 1600 BC

I know that most guys will have me hated for this write up but the truth is bitter they say tongue

Take a bottle of yoyo bitters & sit on a coconut tree grin

Here I go

10 Things Broke Guys Often Say

1. I love my girl friend so much and she's the best lady that has ever come into my life.. Ask him why he loves her so much & he will say " she's not demanding at all" # e no go beta for brokeness grin #

2. If you send N100 recharge card to your girlfriend and she doesn't call you with at least N50, it implies she's using the credit to call other male admirers/suitors # God punish brokeness grin #

3. I'm contended with my torchlight phone because I'm not one of those using expensive phones just to impress ladies

4. When I become rich, I know so many ladies will be stalking me. I will bleep and dump them mercilessly

5 . Any lady who doesn't like my brokeness should go to hell because I can't kill myself

6. Any lady who loves me now that I'm broke is worthy of my ring as soon as I become rich

7. Money is not everything. I don't have money but no lady can make me feel less of myself

8. Ladies who turn me down now will regret when I become rich

9. I don't like ladies who point to expensive things when I take her to an eatery, at least courtesy demands she order for cheap thing 'cos she doesn't know the weight of my pocket

10. Ladies who run after rich dudes are mostly gold diggers

Written by : Tosyne2much

Guys Feel Free To Add Yours

Let Forming Begin & Bashing Begin

I'm desperately trying to make any sense outta this post
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by tosyne2much(m): 12:32am On Jan 15, 2015
mirexxx:
i love bbmkiss
oya check my signature and do the needful grin

Waiting
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by mirexxx(f): 12:36am On Jan 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
oya check my signature and do the needful grin

Waiting
no,thanks kiss happy new yr dear
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by tosyne2much(m): 12:39am On Jan 15, 2015
mirexxx:
no,thanks kiss happy new yr dear
Ooooops !! Alryt no p

I wish u the same

Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by mirexxx(f): 12:41am On Jan 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
Ooooops !! Alryt no p

I wish u the same

OK luv u kiss
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by tosyne2much(m): 12:45am On Jan 15, 2015
mirexxx:
OK luv u kiss
I love you too
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by mirexxx(f): 12:48am On Jan 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
I love you too
kisses
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by theuniqueone(m): 1:32am On Jan 15, 2015
life is very funny . i remember when i was very broke, my ex left me because of flimsy reasons but fast forward 2014 , she regretted that single decision and the worst is while she is still single and searching, while i am married with kids and now a big boy . the worst part is she is now ready to do everything she refused to do those days now. so to those boys who are broke on purpose, pls the above post by op is not for u. cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by MattEdozie(m): 6:04am On Jan 15, 2015
CrazyScientist:
11: its all VANITY grin
......preach it CrazyScientist !....Maybe hustlers and diggers will remember God sooner......*hums praise song and reads Ecclesiastes for more details*
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by GENTLENNAJI(m): 6:38am On Jan 15, 2015
I love my girlfriend no bi for mouth grin
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 15, 2015
For christ sake it's a relationship not a job opportunity...whew!!!
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by guyX(m): 7:41am On Jan 15, 2015
mirexxx:
hahaha i just saw ur pic kiss ur putting on a suit...hahaha
Really? And how is that any funny?
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by mirexxx(f): 7:49am On Jan 15, 2015
guyX:

Really? And how is that any funny?
kiss
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by RealBarney(m): 8:17am On Jan 15, 2015
jaybee3:
How do you even come up with all these ridiclulous gibberish?

A well trained girl don’t go into relationships and starts making demands like it’s her freaking birth right. Most girls that demand as well as have a false sense of entitlement are always in the relationship for personal gains. We aren’t stupid

Why would you invest in something then be comfortable when dividends ain’t coming ya way? makes no damn sense

It’s perfectly reasonably for some rich folks not to embrace the foolishness that comes along with constant relentless pursuit of ever changing phone technology. So long as the phone can provide the basic functions that phones are meant to do then GBAM. At the end of the day wealthy folks don’t indulge in things that wouldn’t necessary ad zeros to their bank account. Invest Invest Invest

Yes money isn’t everything. Loyalty and trust which is very rare is

E clear say you be broke ass trying to justify your brokenness
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 15, 2015
Abiagirl777:
Don't eva pray to date a broke guy?i rememba my ex b4 ,afta sex everywhere will be so hot and stuffy,we'll be fanning ourselves wit paper,no fridge,he was still living in his school lodge,3 yrs afta service.
I loved him so much,i double dated,took from my rich bf to take care of him.later left him his situation i couldn't contend with.
Poverty is a disease,it meks you most tyms lose wot u cherish.
See! Na mama born this pikin o!
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 15, 2015
jaybee3:
How do you even come up with all these ridiclulous gibberish?

A well trained girl don’t go into relationships and starts making demands like it’s her freaking birth right. Most girls that demand as well as have a false sense of entitlement are always in the relationship for personal gains. We aren’t stupid

Why would you invest in something then be comfortable when dividends ain’t coming ya way? makes no damn sense

It’s perfectly reasonably for some rich folks not to embrace the foolishness that comes along with constant relentless pursuit of ever changing phone technology. So long as the phone can provide the basic functions that phones are meant to do then GBAM. At the end of the day wealthy folks don’t indulge in things that wouldn’t necessary ad zeros to their bank account. Invest Invest Invest

Yes money isn’t everything. Loyalty and trust which is very rare is

RealBarney:
E clear say you be broke ass trying to justify your brokenness
See rich dude them.
The like that will take a lady to joint, bought everything she requested for and he will be like i don't need anything just give me pure water and he is here insulting jaybee3.
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by mikolo80: 9:15am On Jan 15, 2015
meeehn is not easy to be broke
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by LeoHezzy(m): 10:32am On Jan 15, 2015
Nobody love a broke nigga bt nutin last forever, we dnt av to go too far just to impress gals were every guy have a big n bright future ahead...dude say no poverty dis 2015.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by milkywaves(m): 10:45am On Jan 15, 2015
lolzzzzz!!!!!!!!. is like you are writing out of experience....Or should i take it as findings based on research?
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by ritababe(f): 11:58am On Jan 15, 2015
obaayo2:
u re awake...i tot u d slept

good afternon
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by Slimmos(m): 12:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
Akranez:

*checks her profile picture*

chaiii..diaris godu o..
grin grin grin grin grin grin
i don laff die for dat ajegunle looking girl called skywalker888 wen i saw her pix... ironically she was looking for a rich and handsome guy...i don die for some girls... guy a house help is more classic dan dat girl called skywalker888
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by assfreaky(m): 12:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
skywalker888:
who is this bush man saying poo because he's guilty of the charge ?

You self dey want handsome guy? See as you be? Better wake up, aunty.
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by cabobongi(m): 1:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
Tosin himself na broke guy that is why he is able to put all dat up grin grin grin grin grin grin grin go find money nke ur babe no leave uu oooohhhhhh
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by tosyne2much(m): 1:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
cabobongi:
Tosin himself na broke guy that is why he is able to put all dat up grin grin grin grin grin grin grin go find money nke ur babe no leave uu oooohhhhhh
You sef you know abi ?
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by silvernus0: 1:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
dis article does not make sense ,everybdy is not born rich , pple also work from grass to grace.
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by obaayo2: 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
ritababe:

good afternon
evening
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by ArcToyin(m): 5:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
ShakurM:
*Why is pure water #10 n not usual #5?

*Bottled water n pure water, no be same water..mama angela, bring 2 jare!

Brokeness is a bissshh!
this doesnt mean u r penniless bt prudent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Marries Three Women Same Day In Benue / A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner / Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.