Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,869 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

10 Things Broke Guys Often Say - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say (46106 Views)

10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act / 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors / 10 Things Broke Girls Often Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by tosyne2much(m): 2:21pm On Jan 14, 2015
Most broke guys are quick to anger and attack ladies at any slight frustration. An average broke dude is a frustrated dude. Et al, Tosyne, 1600 BC

I know that most guys will have me hated for this write up but the truth is bitter they say tongue

Take a bottle of yoyo bitters & sit on a coconut tree grin

Here I go

10 Things Broke Guys Often Say

1. I love my girl friend so much and she's the best lady that has ever come into my life.. Ask him why he loves her so much & he will say " she's not demanding at all" # e no go beta for brokeness grin #

2. If you send N100 recharge card to your girlfriend and she doesn't call you with at least N50, it implies she's using the credit to call other male admirers/suitors # God punish brokeness grin #

3. I'm contended with my torchlight phone because I'm not one of those using expensive phones just to impress ladies

4. When I become rich, I know so many ladies will be stalking me. I will bleep and dump them mercilessly

5 . Any lady who doesn't like my brokeness should go to hell because I can't kill myself

6. Any lady who loves me now that I'm broke is worthy of my ring as soon as I become rich

7. Money is not everything. I don't have money but no lady can make me feel less of myself

8. Ladies who turn me down now will regret when I become rich

9. I don't like ladies who point to expensive things when I take her to an eatery, at least courtesy demands she order for cheap thing 'cos she doesn't know the weight of my pocket

10. Ladies who run after rich dudes are mostly gold diggers

Written by : Tosyne2much

Guys Feel Free To Add Yours

Let Forming Begin & Bashing Begin

82 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by CrazyScientist: 2:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
11: its all VANITY grin

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by TrishaP(f): 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
kk

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by jaybee3(m): 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2015
How do you even come up with all these ridiclulous gibberish?

tosyne2much:
1. I love my girl friend so much and she's the best lady that has ever come into my life.. Ask him why he loves her so much & he will say " she's not demanding at all" # e no go beta for brokeness grin #

A well trained girl don’t go into relationships and starts making demands like it’s her freaking birth right. Most girls that demand as well as have a false sense of entitlement are always in the relationship for personal gains. We aren’t stupid

tosyne2much:
2. If you send N100 recharge card to your girlfriend and she doesn't call you with at least N50, it implies she's using the credit to call other male admirers/suitors # God punish brokeness grin #

Why would you invest in something then be comfortable when dividends ain’t coming ya way? makes no damn sense

tosyne2much:
3. I'm contended with my torchlight phone because I'm not one of those using expensive phones just to impress ladies

It’s perfectly reasonably for some rich folks not to embrace the foolishness that comes along with constant relentless pursuit of ever changing phone technology. So long as the phone can provide the basic functions that phones are meant to do then GBAM. At the end of the day wealthy folks don’t indulge in things that wouldn’t necessary ad zeros to their bank account. Invest Invest Invest

tosyne2much:
7. Money is not everything. I don't have money but no lady can make me feel less of myself
Yes money isn’t everything. Loyalty and trust which is very rare is

211 Likes 24 Shares

Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by chijoy7(f): 2:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
cheesy
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by SexyFox(f): 2:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
JIC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by ShakurM(m): 2:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
*Why is pure water #10 n not usual #5?

*Bottled water n pure water, no be same water..mama angela, bring 2 jare!

Brokeness is a bissshh!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
Cool
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
jaybee3:

Hmm.....lool grin lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by Sirfrederick(m): 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 14, 2015
As a chronic broke guy myself, I only hate your nerve for generalising such stupidity.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by vizkiz: 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
dehm...guys yaf suffer for tosin hand grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by ShakurM(m): 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
11. U wear gucci oo, U wear prada, our grave na 6ft! We will all die grin

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by lanicky(f): 2:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
This guy will never stop talking about 10 things..lol

His next topic would be.....10 things broke gals say or maybe 20.

11 Likes

Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by ireneony(f): 2:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
broke guys be like
jaybee3:

A well trained girl don’t go into relationships and starts making demands like it’s her freaking birth right. Most girls that demand as well as have a false sense of entitlement are always in the relationship for personal gains. We aren’t stupid

Why would you invest in something then be comfortable when dividends ain’t coming ya way? makes no damn sense

It’s perfectly reasonably for some rich folks not to embrace the foolishness that comes along with constant relentless pursuit of ever changing phone technology. So long as the phone can provide the basic functions that phones are meant to do then GBAM. At the end of the day wealthy folks don’t indulge in things that wouldn’t necessary ad zeros to their bank account. Invest Invest Invest

Yes money isn’t everything. Loyalty and trust which is very rareis

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
in all....

notin makes sense!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by dre11(m): 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
jaybee3:

Yes money isn’t everything. Loyalty and trust which is very rareis

Cosign with the emboldened

Also, communication, compromise and ability to work together

13 Likes

Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by kendrick9(m): 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
this makes no sense.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by jaybee3(m): 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
ireneony:
broke guys be like
see as you fine like mammy....
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by jmoore(m): 2:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
You have never met broke guys who borrow just to impress a lady. They don't say all you have listed but they are broke.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
Why should I take okada when it's a 1hour walk to my place.

Gold diggers would be like "Give me N300 to cook indomie"
Broke guys would be like "Why cook indomie with #300 when you can prepare a pot of okro soup that would last 4 days".

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by farano(f): 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2015
Say NO to broke dudes grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by ireneony(f): 3:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
farano:
cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
ireneony:
broke guys be like

gold diggers be like...

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by tosyne2much(m): 3:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
farano:
This write-up does not give you the audacity to insult us

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by farano(f): 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
ireneony:
cheesy grin
I am telling you...Na number 5 funny pass grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
Tosyne on point.
But if one is still living under his/her parents wealth,can the person be considered broke?
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by ritababe(f): 3:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
They can be very anonying

especially that number 8, even when they are 30, 40. when are they going to be rich?

Thats why they will always be followers just like my signature

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by farano(f): 3:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
This write-up does not give you the audacity to insult us
*Hiohiohiohiohio*

*sips Kunu*

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by farano(f): 3:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
KiidaACE:
Tosyne on point.
But if one is still living under his/her parents wealth,can the person be considered broke?
Idle hands make one broke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say by Rutheby(f): 3:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
Lol. So right..... A guy once expose dis 2 me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Woman Lifts Her Man Up In A Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. / Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.