Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,926 members, 7,844,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Why Every Female Prefer London Guys Only. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Every Female Prefer London Guys Only. (7584 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only! / 5 Things Every Female Virgin Should Know (and No One Will Tell Her)!!!! / Whats Your Spec ( Guys Only, Ladies Watch) Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Every Female Prefer London Guys Only. by LewisO: 5:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
Typing...
Re: Why Every Female Prefer London Guys Only. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
Broke niggaz brag! undecided
Re: Why Every Female Prefer London Guys Only. by MrCork: 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
... finaly successfully cook rice without burning up the house... I feel proud! smiley

4 Likes

Re: Why Every Female Prefer London Guys Only. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
marieolae:
Lmao pls mcork take me out pleasee smiley

Lol his too funny .. Just reading and laughing

1 Like

Re: Why Every Female Prefer London Guys Only. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
MrCork:
... finaly successfully cook rice without burning up the house... I feel proud! smiley

What rice basmati ?
Re: Why Every Female Prefer London Guys Only. by faith551(m): 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
Sit down Bro let me tell you a story.
I've got two cousins, wnt mention a name tho cause 90% in nairaland will know him.
One travelled to London in the late nighties, the other graduated from the university, travelled to lagos and started up a business, his really a big shot now tho.
So, fast forwarded to 2013,the one that travelled to London came back after years of absence, he came back with an infinite jeep.
The following week the brother in lagos bought him a house and a new car.
So who's bigger, the guy in London or lagos.
We run our business wearing jeans and slippers here in naija, Cruise our machines in the evening. So take it or leave it, home based guys as you put it still rock.
Re: Why Every Female Prefer London Guys Only. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
I am based in Afghanistan so i no be homebase grin
Re: Why Every Female Prefer London Guys Only. by MrCork: 7:37am On Jun 17, 2015
faith551:
I've got two cousins, wnt mention a name tho cause 90% in nairaland will know him.
One travelled to London in the late nighties, the other graduated from the university, travelled to lagos and started up a business, his really a big shot now tho.
So, fast forwarded to 2013,the one that travelled to London came back after years of absence, he came back with an infinite jeep.
We run our business wearing jeans and slippers here in naija, Cruise our machines in the evening. So take it or leave it, home based guys as you put it still rock.

^^^^ther they go again..typikal Homebase guys...always dreamin or noing of another Homebase guy who has moiney..but its never them. Do u have moiney? ..NO!

..the fact remains ..we Londoners got moiney & we can take yor women anytime..pirrriod! (no ofeense)
angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Every Female Prefer London Guys Only. by faith551(m): 8:29am On Jun 17, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^ther they go again..typikal Homebase guys...always dreamin or noing of another Homebase guy who has moiney..but its never them. Do u have moiney? ..NO!

..the fact remains ..we Londoners got moiney & we can take yor women anytime..pirrriod! (no ofeense)
angry

You're an idiot
Re: Why Every Female Prefer London Guys Only. by Wallade(m): 8:47am On Jun 17, 2015
Jennydoris:
All these are for Nigerian girls that don't know what Nigerian guys can do. As for us that was born in London Peckam and that resides there too... We seriously can't do without Nigerian guys. They can do all these you have listed in a million times.

That reminds me, London Peckam Boys dey fine for movie but not in real life.... But trust Niaja guys... even on red bank account.. They cute die..

Baby! You made my time on this thread worthwhile. You are on point and I love your analysis.
Re: Why Every Female Prefer London Guys Only. by czarr(m): 9:26am On Jun 17, 2015
twerkjack:
U ARE SOOOO FULL OF URSELF, BUH ITS CALLED CONFIDENCE ND I ADMIRE DAT SOMETIMES.... BTW UR POINTS ARE REASONABLE AND TRUE..... #LADIESSAYNOTOAFRICANMENEVENTHE ONESINLONDON
.....don't mistake cheap arrogance for confidence.
Re: Why Every Female Prefer London Guys Only. by czarr(m): 9:38am On Jun 17, 2015
.....loool,characters dey oo
see as naija gals dey happy as the guy dey bash us lol,
34countries?....I doubt bro £500?....doubt bro.
please no one is hating on Londoners, you are the one making it look like a competition (it's not).

...they say a traveler is wiser than an old man...I don't see wisdom in the way you write(lol no offeinse).

....clap for yourself,you just succeeded in making the smart people here think low of you.

don't go and make a reasonable contribution to the society you find yourself,please stay here and argue how you woo girls and home base guys(I'm sure your unborn children are very proud).

1 Like

Re: Why Every Female Prefer London Guys Only. by popweezy(m): 10:27am On Jun 17, 2015
MrCork:

....Lagos?... That place that u Hav lions,antelope , cows, live chickens ,elepant and hyena roaming around loookin for food?

Bro....I take it u wana compare Pekam to yor lagos...that place that loook like goat market. Bro do u realize last year when I came down wit Latisha (my Jamaican babe).. The moment we came outter the hotel juss to go for walk...we were chased by live chickens.
...bro I can honest tel u that I/nobody has ever/never seeen live chickens on the street. Please don't compare my pekam to that place u people are (no oofense)
angry

chisos!! Rotfl..MR CORK! Thanks for making my day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Every Female Prefer London Guys Only. by MrCork: 7:43am On Jun 18, 2015
Jennydoris:
All these are for Nigerian girls that don't know what Nigerian guys can do. As for us that was born in London Peckam and that resides there too... We seriously can't do without Nigerian guys. They can do all these you have listed in a million times.

That reminds me, London Peckam Boys dey fine for movie but not in real life.... But trust Niaja guys... even on red bank account.. They cute die..

angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Every Female Prefer London Guys Only. by MrCork: 7:52am On Jun 18, 2015
faith551:

....ermm brother..no ofeense to yor picture profile but am not sayn u look mechanic but apart from yor pillow..when was the last time a female kiss u?.... And plis don't lie!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Every Female Prefer London Guys Only. by faith551(m): 9:06am On Jun 18, 2015
MrCork:

....ermm brother..no ofeense to yor picture profile but am not sayn u look mechanic but apart from yor pillow..when was the last time a female kiss u?.... And plis don't lie!! angry

The question shouldn't be when a female kissed me last it should be who did the missing.
I had a good time with ur sis yesterday, oohh!! She's such a great kisser , help me tell her I'll be in the house this evening she'll understand
Re: Why Every Female Prefer London Guys Only. by MrCork: 9:21am On Jun 18, 2015
faith551:

The question shouldn't be when a female kissed me last it should be who did the missing.
I had a good time with ur sis yesterday, oohh!! She's such a great kisser , help me tell her I'll be in the house this evening she'll understand

...well thanks..Homebase guys a uaualy dumb & very predictable...i was expectin that kinda ansa...yea,I kissed yor sister...well u can kiss my brother instead coz I don't hava sister.

..am glad I now make u see how far ahead wr Londoners think....we will never be on the same level..ever! (no ofeense)
smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Every Female Prefer London Guys Only. by faith551(m): 9:35am On Jun 18, 2015
MrCork:

...well thanks..Homebase guys a uaualy dumb & very predictable...i was expectin that kinda ansa...yea,I kissed yor sister...well u can kiss my brother instead coz I don't hava sister.

..am glad I now make u see how far ahead wr Londoners think....we will never be on the same level..ever! (no ofeense)
smiley

I knew u grew up in a motherless babies home, how on earth where u supposed to know if you had a sister?

1 Like

Re: Why Every Female Prefer London Guys Only. by MrCork: 9:54am On Jun 18, 2015
faith551:

I knew u grew up in a motherless babies home, how on earth where u supposed to know if you had a sister?

...well if yor brain was not damage,the first ting u shud hav done was ask.... Which clarly means ther iz somtin missin upstairs... I lie? embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Every Female Prefer London Guys Only. by MrCork: 10:02am On Jun 18, 2015
...anyways bak to the thread..ladies,am on yor side & pli plis plis,be honest....lookat his picture profile(faith551)..the typikal lookin Homebaseguy...if a boy like that approachs u,what wud u say: . ..GERRRRRRAOUT. or GET LOST??

...LADIES,PLIS PLIS PLIS...WE NEED U ON THIS..BE HONEST?
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Every Female Prefer London Guys Only. by faith551(m): 10:25am On Jun 18, 2015
MrCork:
...anyways bak to the thread..ladies,am on yor side & pli plis plis,be honest....lookat his picture profile(faith551)..the typikal lookin Homebaseguy...if a boy like that approachs u,what wud u say: . ..GERRRRRRAOUT. or GET LOST??

...LADIES,PLIS PLIS PLIS...WE NEED U ON THIS..BE HONEST?
undecided

I guess u need to put up ur own pic too
Re: Why Every Female Prefer London Guys Only. by MrCork: 10:42am On Jun 18, 2015
...WOW...juss lookin at a squirrel right now standin in front of ma bedroom window.....ermm, do u people hav squirrels in that place? ..Nigeria?...juss askin!! (no ofeinse) smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Every Female Prefer London Guys Only. by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 18, 2015
MrCork:
...WOW...juss lookin at a squirrel right now standin in front of ma bedroom window.....ermm, do u people hav squirrels in that place? ..Nigeria?...juss askin!! (no ofeinse) smiley
No we dont have squirrel, we only have Olongbo(cat), Efon(mosquito) and labalaba(butterflies) in Nigeria, Ijebu-igbo to be precise AND we are far better than Londoners

No ooffeinse
Re: Why Every Female Prefer London Guys Only. by MrCork: 10:55am On Jun 18, 2015
profojah:

No we dont have squirrel, we only have Olongbo(cat), Efon(mosquito) and labalaba(butterflies) in Nigeria, Ijebu-igbo to be precise AND we are far better than Londoners

No ooffeinse

..errmm bro, I tink yor confusin Squirrels to Rats...they not the same....You juss miss road.. pls Google it.

.anyways, pls STOP DERAILIN THE THREAD!!
undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Every Female Prefer London Guys Only. by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 18, 2015
MrCork:

..errmm bro, I tink yor confusin Squirrels to Rats...they not the same....You juss miss road.. pls Google it.

.anyways, pls STOP DERAILIN THE THREAD!!
undecided
lol .. cheesy
MrCork, I have a girl in pekam that said she'd like to suuck your d!ck for £500. She was an homebase gal tho...she stays at 1012N Charles st, W.bouvlerd Pekam. Her name is Shanterock...
Re: Why Every Female Prefer London Guys Only. by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 18, 2015
MrCork:
I see squirrels all the time on my 20 acres property. grin
Re: Why Every Female Prefer London Guys Only. by suzzy16(f): 11:18am On Jun 18, 2015
MrCork:

....Lagos?... That place that u Hav lions,antelope , cows, live chickens ,elepant and hyena roaming around loookin for food?

Bro....I take it u wana compare Pekam to yor lagos...that place that loook like goat market. Bro do u realize last year when I came down wit Latisha (my Jamaican babe).. The moment we came outter the hotel juss to go for walk...we were chased by live chickens.
...bro I can honest tel u that I/nobody has ever/never seeen live chickens on the street. Please don't compare my pekam to that place u people are (no oofense)
angry

lol,true sha,u will never see live chickens roaming about in abroad,bt in nija,dem plenty
Re: Why Every Female Prefer London Guys Only. by MrCork: 11:22am On Jun 18, 2015
suzzy16:
lol,true sha,u will never see live chickens roaming about in abroad,bt in nija,dem plenty

^^^THER U GO....WELL SAID FROM A BEAURIFUL HOMEBASE FEMALE WHO CLEARLY PREFAS WE LONDON GUYS...I REST MA CASE.. THANK U MADAM!! ((((mwaaaah))) kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Every Female Prefer London Guys Only. by suzzy16(f): 11:24am On Jun 18, 2015
MrCork:

^^^THER U GO....WELL SAID FROM A BEAURIFUL HOMEBASE FEMALE WHO CLEARLY PREFAS WE LONDON GUYS...I REST MA CASE.. THANK U MADAM!! ((((mwaaaah))) kiss
sorry,I'm nt even a nigerian,so I knw wat I'm talking about
Re: Why Every Female Prefer London Guys Only. by suzzy16(f): 11:42am On Jun 18, 2015
MrCork:
.....don't realy under syand why the hatred for us London guys....is it ma fault 99.8% of Nairaland guys never been to London?...serrriously ...I don't gerrrrit!! undecided
mumu,and wats london
Re: Why Every Female Prefer London Guys Only. by MrCork: 11:45am On Jun 18, 2015
suzzy16:
mumu,and wats london

...London?..a place u cant afford...or hav u been to London?...don't lie....anyways...since u ask, did I mention that I drive £28,000 (cash) Range Rover SPots? wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Female Prefer London Guys Only. by suzzy16(f): 11:55am On Jun 18, 2015
MrCork:

...London?..a place u cant afford...or hav u been to London?...don't lie....anyways...since u ask, did I mention that I drive £28,000 (cash) Range Rover SPots? wink
lol,bt dat place doesn't freak me,re they plucking money frm trees there,u re nt even talking of America,u re talking about stupid london,heard u guys re being controlled by whites there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gays Only!!! / Beautiful Ladies, Lets See Your Pictures. / She Doesn't Care If He Cheats, As Long As She Doesn't Know

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.