Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,839 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out (40214 Views)

One Sex Tip Guys Wish Girls Knew / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Loose Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by Natascha(f): 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
Oh please! Who cares what u think or say?! Its a womans body afterall and not urs. So get lost with all ur yabababababbababababababa
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by Chibest2000(m): 2:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
jjwaterfalls:
Op das yur own perspective But I dnt agree wit u. Have u ever heard dt money makes u younger? Yes it does cos most o these girls who kip more dan one guy do it 4 moni nd evnthough d number dey look younger n fresher. Com to abuja den u will understnd better wt I Mean
Hmm! Dis 1 na runs girl 4sure, bravo!!!hahahaaa..
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by nkemdi89(f): 2:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
Crack in butt due to too much friction wit the bed or any others surface
Saggy and stretched marked breast lik avuvu erosion site in ikeduru due to too much pressing and sucking
Smelly private due to mixed deposit
Body odour
Large stomach due to too much deposit of latex oil in d stomach

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by pat077: 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
sexynabila:
Really... When you as woman have more than one s*x partner... It tells on your physical looks

1. You begin to age quick..... Dis is that moment when you tell someone you are 22 & d person says wow u look 32.

2. You begin to loss your skin freshness..... You just start having dis confused skin tone... & u start looking for cream to make ur skin look better but instead d cream drys u off... Its not d cream fault u know

3. You go out of shape quick..... You just start loosing it on ur figure.. Dat is wen ur figure 8 shape turn to figure B.....

Feel free to add your.....
are u a living witness? Can u upload ur figure 8 and figure B pics 4 us to see.
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by SummerShane(f): 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
U lose ur dignity
U lose ur true love
U lose ur mind and become a sexahOlic
U lose ur innocence
And when u eventually settle for one man,u lose ur marriage when he discovers that u slept with his brothers and even his father in d past.
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by DonX001: 2:49pm On Jan 20, 2015
sexynabila:
Really... When you as woman have more than one s*x partner... It tells on your physical looks

1. You begin to age quick..... Dis is that moment when you tell someone you are 22 & d person says wow u look 32.

2. You begin to loss your skin freshness..... You just start having dis confused skin tone... & u start looking for cream to make ur skin look better but instead d cream drys u off... Its not d cream fault u know

3. You go out of shape quick..... You just start loosing it on ur figure.. Dat is wen ur figure 8 shape turn to figure B.....

Absolute definition of bullshit.
So if a woman has more than 1 sex partner, all these begin to happen??
Its the same old lies they tell small kids when we were small......that if you lie, or refuse to eat at night, ojuju will come and carry you at night.
Absolute bullpoo.

Your appearance, skin freshness and shape is simply a reflection of how you take care of yourself, and not how many guys you nack.

PS:
Maybe the OP's opinion is molded because she lives beside, and knows too many ashanas in poorer regions like AJ City and co, so all day she sees people who's faces and skins have been hardened by poverty and a hard life.
Go to some correct coded clubs in Victoria Island at night and see cream babes whose skins are fresh like angels doing runs.....and then you'll know this your post is just nothing but an old wives tale.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by toluleke(m): 2:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
I checked the op pix twice the op looks like someone that has more than 10 sex partner
s
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by Nicklaus(m): 2:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
bebe2:
i beg i know say promiscuity no good

but all this one u talk here na lubbish.

there is no evidence to support any of these claims.

being a virgin is no guarantee for good skin or gud figure grin grin

. Shez not asking you to be a virgin shez asking you to be with one partner. Everything she listed is so true and there are many more to it...
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by oguntuasetm: 2:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
CHAIII!!!
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 20, 2015
jjwaterfalls:
Op das yur own perspective But I dnt agree wit u. Have u ever heard dt money makes u younger? Yes it does cos most o these girls who kip more dan one guy do it 4 moni nd evnthough d number dey look younger n fresher. Com to abuja den u will understnd better wt I Mean

200 likes for you joor most girls in lagos can even get down with eny one 4 just 2 or 3k smh
Give that to eny abj gul and see what wld happen
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
kennygee:
Everything on that list is soooooo true.

Speaking from experience?
#nooffencejustasking
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by Redoil: 3:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
sexynabila:

how did you come about such conclusion? Are you speaking from experience as a person with multiple patners?
no insult intended
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by portaableg(f): 3:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
Finally she Stands To Lose Out making Heaven cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by bebe2(f): 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
Nicklaus:
. Shez not asking you to be a virgin shez asking you to be with one partner. Everything she listed is so true and there are many more to it...

ehhhh, tnk u. i have been wit one partner since 1995, tnk u

how do u know if its true? r u woman?
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by Nicklaus(m): 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
Everything the op listed is so true if you anyone has a problem with it, esp ladies then the cap fits so wear it and STFU
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
jjwaterfalls:

d thunder wey go fire u dey do press up
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by Agricexpert(m): 3:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
bebe2:
i beg i know say promiscuity no good

but all this one u talk here na lubbish.

there is no evidence to support any of these claims.

being a virgin is no guarantee for good skin or gud figure grin grin
If i show you, u will nt like it.
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by Nicklaus(m): 3:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
bebe2:

ehhhh, tnk u. i have been wit one partner since 1995, tnk u

how do u know if its true? r u woman?
. Wow I feel like shouting REALLY ?1995! I don't have to be a woman to know they grow breast. Its an obvious quality that shouts the question "u blind" lol
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by jingh(f): 3:18pm On Jan 20, 2015
a master key open a lot of door- peniis,oko,amu
a door that allows many keys- dog,bitch,ashawo,prostitude,oninaabi etc
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
Nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by bebe2(f): 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2015
Nicklaus:
. Wow I feel like shouting REALLY ?1995! I don't have to be a woman to know they grow breast. Its an obvious quality that shouts the question "u blind" lol

Ok. Cant say I understood dat.

But I stand by my initial point. cool
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by bebe2(f): 3:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
Agricexpert:

If i show you, u will nt like it.

Oh, u get evidence to prove the op point?
Oya lets see ooo wink
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by andyanders: 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
shadowgwalker:
her CUNTinent starts transforming into a piece of killingshi with dead sensory nerves and fake wetness.

Inclusive of OFFENSIVE Odor.
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by adedayourt(m): 3:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
jjwaterfalls:

Look younger facially but in d real sense der life span don dey blink red
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by adedayourt(m): 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
andyanders:

Inclusive of OFFENSIVE Odor.

Nd some dude ll get der nd still lick it like wen puppy dey lick milk fr bowl
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
grin grin
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by LewisO: 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2015
Joavid:
Very silly list. undecided
How did the op come up with such silly conclusions?
undecided
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by LewisO: 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2015
Joavid:
Very silly list. undecided
How did the op come up with such silly conclusions?
Birds of a feathers! undecided
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2015
jjwaterfalls:
u do it right?I mean u have another partner
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by tvhealthblog: 3:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
You Are Wrong.
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by Anazo: 3:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
What of guys dat have so many partners. Is it only ladies with numerous partners dat have these problems don't guys experience dat too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth / What Would You Do In This Situation (images) / Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.