Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out (40211 Views)

One Sex Tip Guys Wish Girls Knew / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Loose Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by Lildreezy(m): 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
h they start developing 6 packs on their side and bottom,

they become less intelligent,

they have stretch marks like lines of longitude and latitude accross their bodies angry
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by bbulldog(m): 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
they are possessed by different spirit from their numerous sex partners...... e.g: Tunde has a spiritual problem..... 2:nicholas has death spirit....... all this spirits join together in your soul and also they haunt you

1 Like

Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by Kingsasian(m): 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
Its true
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by Orikinla(m): 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
sexynabila:
Really... When you as woman have more than one s*x partner... It tells on your physical looks

1. You begin to age quick..... Dis is that moment when you tell someone you are 22 & d person says wow u look 32.

2. You begin to loss your skin freshness..... You just start having dis confused skin tone... & u start looking for cream to make ur skin look better but instead d cream drys u off... Its not d cream fault u know

3. You go out of shape quick..... You just start loosing it on ur figure.. Dat is wen ur figure 8 shape turn to figure B.....

Feel free to add your.....
OP, you know them well. grin
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by coolfredo(m): 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
bebe2:
i beg i know say promiscuity no good

but all this one u talk here na lubbish.

there is no evidence to support any of these claims.

being a virgin is no guarantee for good skin or gud figure grin grin

feeling guilty?
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by PerfumeRepublik: 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2015
Op this is 2015....you don't come spewing anything here without scientific backing..

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
sexynabila:
Really... When you as woman have more than one s*x partner... It tells on your physical looks

1. You begin to age quick..... Dis is that moment when you tell someone you are 22 & d person says wow u look 32.

2. You begin to loss your skin freshness..... You just start having dis confused skin tone... & u start looking for cream to make ur skin look better but instead d cream drys u off... Its not d cream fault u know

3. You go out of shape quick..... You just start loosing it on ur figure.. Dat is wen ur figure 8 shape turn to figure B.....

She loses her respect, guyz will nw start calling her a street breeb i.e BINGO
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by Eyepencil: 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
Nothing to lose na her toto go dey suffer am
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by AreaFada2: 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
bebe2:
i beg i know say promiscuity no good

but all this one u talk here na lubbish.

there is no evidence to support any of these claims.

being a virgin is no guarantee for good skin or gud figure grin grin

Bebe2 I wonder o. I would have thought the extra money would fund more clothes n stuff. Ask what babes need Aristos for.
The various juices would also supply balanced nutrients like drinking apple, tomato, mango, kiwi, orange juices would have more benefit than just one juice. grin cheesy

Promiscuity has many bad sides but not skin. That na pseudoscience.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by yollychika(f): 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
Lies wey men dey tell themselves undecided

1 Like

Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by Lildreezy(m): 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
they start developing 6 packs on their side and bottom,

they become less intelligent,

they have stretch marks like lines of longitude and latitude accross their bodies angry
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by Puvguy: 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Lol!

You never jam hot runs babes.

But for how long would they remain hot? Except you are preferring to the premier run girl who only need or have a guy that does( financially) what ten men put together can't averagely do. That's unfortunately not the norm.
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by Sunbellar: 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
Interesting! women please close your legs!
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by eazydon(m): 2:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
Some gals here saying 'lie'... make una looku una sef wella o!!
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by Lisaflex(f): 2:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
jjwaterfalls:
Op das yur own perspective But I dnt agree wit u. Have u ever heard dt money makes u younger? Yes it does cos most o these girls who kip more dan one guy do it 4 moni nd evnthough d number dey look younger n fresher. Com to abuja den u will understnd better wt I Mean
Younger n fresher ke? Wait till dey wash off d mk up...Na 4 ground u go pick ur jaw

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by Eyepencil: 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
iyatrustee:
Everything!

You age quickly
Your bosom lipsrsealed
Your vj, na e Xpress way to otuoke cheesy
You are a carier of evil spirits grin
You fit even loose your womb in the process

The one I am particularly worried about

You loose your Dignity! cry
LOL... U NEVA JAM BETA RUNS GAL WITH CLASS. I SWEAR U GO EVEN BEGIN ENVY HER BODY
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by bebe2(f): 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
AreaFada2:

Bebe2 I wonder o. I would have thought the extra money would fund more clothes n stuff. Ask what babes need Aristos for.
The various juices would also supply balanced nutrients like drinking apple, tomato, mango, kiwi, orange juices would have more benefit than just one juice. grin cheesy

Promiscuity has many bad sides but not skin. That na pseudoscience.

see me oooo grin grin

wetin i no go see for nairaland?

i kuku ma get work,

make dem dey bring the melon

we go dey break am together grin
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by vickkyruby(f): 2:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
Just here to read comments sha..
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by dljbd1(m): 2:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
sexynabila:

lolz @ figure B grin
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by bebe2(f): 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
coolfredo:
feeling guilty?

thaaaa

mind ursef o,

an in a good mood today

dont come and spoil it o wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by Dammyjohn(m): 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
You have said it all.Ladies and gentle men.Please,let us learn from this so as to look like the heaveniers on earth.
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by eyeon(m): 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
@OP... DO YOU HAVE ONLY ONE SEX PARTNER
Answer me.
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by kobonaire(m): 2:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
The title for this thread should be "tales by moonlight"

1 Like

Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by debrihachi(f): 2:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
sexynabila:

u talking from experience? grin
sexynabila:

u talking from experience? lol
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
Very silly list. undecided
How did the op come up with such silly conclusions?
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by DECOtech(m): 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
shadowgwalker:
op!!I think I'm in luv with you now!I just fell!

You better stand up

Did you not first see me on the ground?

1 Like

Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by michealade(m): 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
Olympus falls rather quickly!!!! Due to different handling..
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by andymofia(m): 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2015
sexynabila:

Do you have any scientific proof?
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by Coolguy89(m): 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
Lmao,na dem sabi o,our own is jst to kpash grin
Re: 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out by LastProphet: 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
Op what of man with multiple sex partner? And what is wrong with more than 1 partner by the way? Pls gorw up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady / He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth / What Would You Do In This Situation (images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.