Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC (40882 Views)

Seized Containers Of Rice Linked To Senator Hope Uzodinma Smuggled As Yeast (Pic / Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) / Buhari Qualified To Run Without Certificates - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
dre11:

Maybe u need to check this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2094375/gen-buhari-just-wasc-certificate

Does the link state that he submitted the certificate?
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by shizzle11(m): 9:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
olas24u:

what have you done for Nigeria, we are meant to leap frog technology to the latest technology,you are show casing outdated trains 1950,painted to deceive us
leap frog technology indeed, thats why you want to kill yourself over a cattle-rearing illiterate who will want to take us 100years back to academic darkness since he doesn't know the value of upgrading himself educationally.

You are from ondo right? ask around your community for the number of persons who are under the YUWin and SURE-P empowerment scheme

1 Like

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by AmaechiLinus(m): 9:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
The next 1 na inside toilet we go hear say e fall put. Buhari pls rest ur time has past. Secondly, u don't mean well for Nigeria youths, if u do u could've sponsor a younger man or take a youth as a running mate.

1 Like

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by nattyGENT: 9:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
Bwari is power drunk
Bwari is an illiterate in all ramification
Bwari sucks blood of the innocent to survive
Bwari is a boko haram
Bwari is violent (remember he's a coupe plotter)
Bwari lacks everything to lead a country whose citizens have WASSC
Bwari is dying very soon
Bwari is a liar
Bwari is a smoker
Bwari is sleeping with the kidnapped girls
Bwari does not have vision
Bwari waffles instead of campaigning
Bwari is a failure
Bwari is a tout
the list is endless

2 Likes

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by dre11(m): 9:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Does the link state that he submitted the certificate?

Did you check the table the OP posted and if not......

Am sorry I can't help you because ure still leaving in ignorance

And I have left that a long time ago
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by nattyGENT: 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
Bwari is power drunk
Bwari is an illiterate in all ramification
Bwari sucks blood of the innocent to survive
Bwari is a boko haram
Bwari is violent (remember he's a coupe plotter)
Bwari lacks everything to lead a country whose citizens have WASSC
Bwari is dying very soon
Bwari is a liar
Bwari is a smoker
Bwari is sleeping with the kidnapped girls
Bwari does not have vision
Bwari waffles instead of campaigning
Bwari is a failure
Bwari is a tout
the list is endless ...
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by nwadiuko1(m): 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
I don't know what to believe again

1 Like

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by honeric01(m): 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
Meaning he didn't lie by saying the military are with his certificates since they were the ones that ransacked his home after the coup.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Okeikpu(m): 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
Bla-bla blah.... My friend provide ur certificate ⊙︿⊙

1 Like

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by deflover(m): 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
hehehe APC is full of 3rd world clowns.....soon when IBB denies it he will say a goat ate it..............lol

3 Likes

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by olas24u(f): 9:36pm On Jan 15, 2015
shizzle11:
leap frog technology indeed, thats why you want to kill yourself over a cattle-rearing illiterate who will want to take us 100years back to academic darkness since he doesn't know the value of upgrading himself educationally.

You are from ondo right? ask around your community for the number of persons who are under the YUWin and SURE-P empowerment scheme

We dont run a unitary system but a federal system,you can imagine Fashola, in Aso rock with many good people around him.what us sure P bullshit ,A university environment is meant to train you to world class any where you go,you dont need any sure sure shit to earn a living.India is a country o 1 billion people and they export human capital without further training where they go.You are talking of sure sure ,steal the money and giving crumbs to hungry Nigerians
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
Nigeria is a funny country.A whole presidential candidate does not have a school certificate.It's a pity and an insult to the generality of Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by onatisi(m): 9:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
dammytosh:
We dont need one.

That shows he is a MAN of honour and INTEGRITY. Some will go and do a fake one like the one Patience Jonathan has.

Buhari with WASC is more intelligent and sound than GEJ who as PHD in Zoology.

We are talking about a f... General here.

Wat nonsense certificate are we looking for again.

After all , he speaks better ENGLISH than first Lady who has BEdu. (i guess na BEdu in ojuju calabar)
so he can't go to the school and collect another one ,even a notification of result? Or has the school closed down too? Even apc lying machine liar mohammed has been silent and he doesn't know what lies to manufacture to defend bububuhari.

4 Likes

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by baybeeboi: 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
olas24u:

Courage to prosecute corrupt people and ensure Values of honesty and hard work Not chasing after yahoo boys and the Big and Biggest of thieves are enjoying their loot.He even told us he does not have any enemy to fight.Economic saboteurs are enemies of state.
permit me to tell you this
He may possess all the xtics u mentioned ,but how bout the people around Him?
Believe me,the problem is not always the Leader,but the people around Him happen to be the threat to the Government...
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by secretcode01: 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2015
Opiosko:
Lols! There is a big diffrnc b/w sometin being 'stolen by someone nd being with someone'
so you expected him to say it's stolen grin
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by baybeeboi: 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
olas24u:

Courage to prosecute corrupt people and ensure Values of honesty and hard work Not chasing after yahoo boys and the Big and Biggest of thieves are enjoying their loot.He even told us he does not have any enemy to fight.Economic saboteurs are enemies of state.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by crownprince102: 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
discusant:

Nigeria's laws require attendance of school up to School Leaving Certificate level or its equivalent to enable one contest for presidency of Nigeria.

You can only convince anyone that you studied up to school certificate level by showing the person your school leaving certificate. If the originals are lost, you must have gotten a remedy from the awarding authorities - no other method to convince any authority.

Certificates from military training institutions are not academic certificates; and they are never equivalents to school leaving certificates.

You can send a school drop-out to UK or USA institution to train as a soldier or carpenter or plumber, the certificate the drop-out gets after the training is not an academic certificate, it is a professional certificate.

Typical Buharists - you people hardly have sound knowledge of any discourse you engage in, only insults.
Hey dude, I see you are as clueless as Jonathan.... Google is still alive, try to find what qualification is needed in gaining admission into the war college. How can you be so daft, even Nigeria Defense Academy (NDA) requires minimum of WASCE before admission, why won't it be relevant in the greatest United State. You are really clueless, more clueless and daft than your boss.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by olas24u(f): 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
baybeeboi:

permit me to tell you this
He may possess all the xtics u mentioned ,but how bout the people around Him?
Believe me,the problem is not always the Leader,but the people around Him happen to be the threat to the Government...

The structure is faulty ,and cannot enable delivery of democracy goods effectively but Lagos is a state In a Nigerian state ,the people that manage the states have fewer resources and enabled delivery .Nigerians dont need to much just improve the social and economic condition's of the people.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by crownprince102: 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
baybeeboi:

see your life?
See your English?
Spot the blunder please........ And pls show me the "concords" in your post. You really need English teacher. I guess you are one of PEJ's former student.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by felifeli: 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
[size=15pt]APC !! ALL LIARS WILL END UP IN HELLFIRE I HOPE YOU KNOW angry angry angry[/size][size=8pt][/size]

1 Like

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by shizzle11(m): 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
olas24u:

We dont run a unitary system but a federal system,you can imagine Fashola, in Aso rock with many good people around him.what us sure P bullshit ,A university environment is meant to train you to world class any where you go,you dont need any sure sure shit to earn a living.India is a country o 1 billion people and they export human capital without further training where they go.You are talking of sure sure ,steal the money and giving crumbs to hungry Nigerians
just like we have good people like tinubu, ikuforiji etc around him innit.? How many world class has your fashola and other APC govs created in their various states? and are you telling me Nigeria isn't exporting human capital? do you knowhow many Nigerian doctors and academicians are there in the US alone? Why doyou think we have been suffering brain drain as a country since the 90's?

Anyway i do not expect a stereotyped mind to see beyond the prisms of her bias and sentiment. I'm done

Nice night young lady.

2 Likes

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Solupeace: 9:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
Something is definitely wrong with some Nigerians: Buhari has been deceiving Nigerians all these while and all some people could was to be holding brief for him. How on earth would he submit an affidavit that his credentials are with the military and INEC will accept it.It also means that if he had sworn that he doesn't have they will still accept it.We need to condemn this disgraceful act of Buhari and his supporters.

INEC has published the qualifications claimed by candidates. It shows that Buhari had filled that he had a WASC.It is clearly stipulated in the form that candidates should submit photocopies of their credentials but he failed to do that.

Some people have cited Sambo's case as an excuse which we all know is quite different: unlike Buhari,Sambo went to the institution that awarded the certificate for a "TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN".

It now behoves on Buhari to approach WAEC for a clearance. Again, his supporters should stop this partisan support because our constitution will not be suspended because of one man.

Lest I forget, which year did Buhari write the WAEC? NONSENSE!

4 Likes

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by HARDDON: 9:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
vigasimple:
The cover up is the crime. As I said before Bhuari may have perjured himself because he appears not to be telling the truth.

Bhuari should have stated that his certificates got lost during military raid in 1985. He DISHONESTLY kept saying in affidavits after affidavits since 2003 that his certificates are with the Secretary of the Military board.

Two questions,

1. Why did he not write to them or send someone with a letter to retrieve it since 2003 that he has been contesting elections

2.Bhuari was specific about his certificates being with Secretary of the Military board, how did it got there? Is it
through him or IBB agents took it there.

Finally, this show that Mr. Fighting corruption may not be a truthful person or very lazy that he cannot go or send someone to retrieve his property. Anyway a born to rule Fulani man has no regards for anyone, they are masters and every other person are slaves.

Succinctly put,,, the change is on d negative slide!

He shld be behind bars n not running arnd with lies

2 Likes

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by baybeeboi: 9:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
olas24u:

The structure is faulty ,and cannot enable delivery of democracy goods effectively but Lagos is a state In a Nigerian state ,the people that manage the states have fewer resources and enabled delivery .Nigerians dont need to much just improve the social and economic condition's of the people.
I hope you are a politician
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
rozayx5:
no be secretary again. na IBB grin

buhari goons shud accept that their master is an illiterate cheesy

next they will bring a letter from us navy praising the terrorist grin
It takes an illiterate 2 know an illiterate. Go 2 sch mangrin
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by baybeeboi: 9:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
crownprince102:

Spot the blunder please........ And pls show me the "concords" in your post. You really need English teacher. I guess you are one of PEJ's former student.

pls you can go on with your english......
My both hands are in the air
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by olas24u(f): 9:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
shizzle11:
just like we have good people like tinubu, ikuforiji etc around him innit.? How many world class has your fashola and other APC govs created in their various states? and are you telling me Nigeria isn't exporting human capital? do you knowhow many Nigerian doctors and academicians are there in the US alone? Why doyou think we have been suffering brain drain as a country since the 90's?

Anyway i do not expect a stereotyped mind to see beyond the prisms of her bias and sentiment. I'm done

Nice night young lady.

lol!Do you know what the have suffered some drove taxis and wrote new examinations before the could work,some started all over again.It is punishment for a 40 year old to start life all over again because your government could not help them live decently in the country of their birth.
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by slimfit1(m): 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
Zealoflife:
Is this the only lie they could come up with? Pathetic!Do these people think Nigerians are these gullible?Well aint most Nigerian gullible? As adroit and dexterous as most of our youths are, they still hover around liars waiting to eat crumbs. How appalling,some youths can even die for these liars that don't care about them. Well feb 14 bah?I n my gf surely,won't sacrifice that for some "franchise"

What kind of people do you think attend NDA . You need to go to school mr oh
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by olas24u(f): 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
baybeeboi:

I hope you are a politician

grin why did you ask?Women dont have so much opportunities in Government
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by onatisi(m): 10:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
crownprince102:

Hey dude, I see you are as clueless as Jonathan.... Google is still alive, try to find what qualification is needed in gaining admission into the war college. How can you be so daft, even Nigeria Defense Academy (NDA) requires minimum of WASCE before admission, why won't it be relevant in the greatest United State. You are really clueless, more clueless and daft than your boss.
unfortunately u are the daft ediot here that needs to shut up and use ur brains a little. The us war college doesn't verify academic certificates of students. Because those students were sent by their countries ,it is the responsiblity of sponsoring countries to verify the academic qualification and if they are ok with it ,all they do is forward the name to the war college . It is the sponsoring countries that has the responsibility of academic verification before sending ppl to the us war college. Buhari might have used fake documents or forged ones that is not the concern of the us war college ,if your country like they may promote a capenter to general and send him. So all your buhari needs to do is to contact his school and get a notification of results or even testimonial ,just anything to prove that his claims are genuine. I hope this isn't too difficult for u to understand.

1 Like

Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by Alezy(m): 10:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
rozayx5:
no be secretary again. na IBB grin

buhari goons shud accept that their master is an illiterate cheesy

next they will bring a letter from us navy praising the terrorist grin
Remain small them go say GMB certificate dey with me. Lwkmdh
Re: IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC by slimfit1(m): 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
Zealoflife:
Is this the only lie they could come up with? Pathetic!Do these people think Nigerians are these gullible?Well aint most Nigerian gullible? As adroit and dexterous as most of our youths are, they still hover around liars waiting to eat crumbs. How appalling,some youths can even die for these liars that don't care about them. Well feb 14 bah?I n my gf surely,won't sacrifice that for some "franchise"

What or which kind of people do you think attend NDA . You need to go to school mr oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics / Comrade Buses: Named After Adams Oshiomhole In Edo (PHOTOS) / The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.