Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name (5049 Views)

Never Been Approached By A Guy / What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by mrkay101(m): 10:40am On Jan 16, 2015
chimerase2:
u red ma mind

lolz.. babe is just trying to console herself
Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by Timoleon(m): 11:09am On Jan 16, 2015
skywalker888:
Yesterday evening when I was returning from a church service a tall fair guy approached me, he looked confident and relaxed, he was a smooth talker and didn't stammer to say any word he said the usually things and after telling me his name he inquired mine I told him he said I had a beautiful name and all that I was starting to like him until he asked for my no. I gave him he didn't stop there he asked if I was on 2go, I was like who tha hell uses 2go this days(in my mind) then he brought out an s5 from his pocket logged in his 2go and inquire my user name,
I smiled and told him that all his mate are using bbm and he's still on 2go? After then he felt embarrassed and speechless. I had to excuse my self and left him.
The funniest thing is that he never called grin

noted. Can i have your phone number? are you on whatsapp?
Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 16, 2015
kristina1:

See you.....my 2go star was ultimate b4 i deleted the app.cool
I stopped at Master. So boring & Childish... grin
Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 16, 2015
VickyyB:

I stopped at Master. So boring & Childish... grin
mine was ultimate sha o
2go chop my mb,no be small.
Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by Elegbede205(m): 11:22am On Jan 16, 2015
hatux:
Human beings... Mind you, I still uses 2go.
Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by Elinob(m): 11:48am On Jan 16, 2015
Y don't u give to him nah
Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by Pdizzle(m): 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
You didn't actually appear as someone who could be on bbm or whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by somcherry(f): 1:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
skywalker888:
Yesterday evening when I was returning from a church service a tall fair guy approached me, he looked confident and relaxed, he was a smooth talker and didn't stammer to say any word he said the usually things and after telling me his name he inquired mine I told him he said I had a beautiful name and all that I was starting to like him until he asked for my no. I gave him he didn't stop there he asked if I was on 2go, I was like who tha hell uses 2go this days(in my mind) then he brought out an s5 from his pocket logged in his 2go and inquire my user name,
I smiled and told him that all his mate are using bbm and he's still on 2go? After then he felt embarrassed and speechless. I had to excuse my self and left him.
I hope u knw that what you did was childish.

1 Like

Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by phiszo(m): 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
skywalker888:
very silly & childish
Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by tiwalademi(f): 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
Ppu nd dere cwazy tinking,dnt get it twisted,kids are on every social network,no be to send nd receive message social apps are for,nd is dere a fone restriction to personalty,x2 gurls rock op,tank God m one of dem
mrkay101:

u should be worried kind off.. he had an S5 and he asked u for ur 2go username.. op maybe he saw u as the kind of girl that wouldn't be on bbm or whatsapp. as in ur weren't flashy enough.

those kind of girls that still use Nokia X2.. tongue
Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by tiwalademi(f): 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
mrkay101:

u should be worried kind off.. he had an S5 and he asked u for ur 2go username.. op maybe he saw u as the kind of girl that wouldn't be on bbm or whatsapp. as in ur weren't flashy enough.

those kind of girls that still use Nokia X2.. tongue
Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by Oahray: 3:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
I think he felt you looked like someone who's on 2go, not bbm or WhatsApp. No need asking for a pin you'd likely not have tongue

Why do guys waste time chasing childish girls anyway? Most have nothing meaningful to offer.
Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by Abrahamweb(m): 4:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
Oahray:
I think he felt you looked like someone who's on 2go, not bbm or WhatsApp. No need asking for a pin you'd likely not have tongue

Why do guys waste time chasing childish girls anyway? Most have nothing meaningful to offer.
Nothing to offer,how about banku?
Although,its pathetic going after children (forget the age or height,to go after 'em na f'ck up.
Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by Oahray: 4:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
Abrahamweb:

Nothing to offer,how about banku?
Although,its pathetic going after children (forget the age or height,to go after 'em na f'ck up.
that 'banku' meal lasts no more than some mins. If it's not made of gold, it's not worth the stress
Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 16, 2015
kristina1:
Who still use 2go this days?? undecided

2go is still a website or isn't it?
Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 16, 2015
unibenstudent1:
shuush am a proud 2go lord. cool

Face your "Strength of Material" text grin
Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by sevantex(m): 5:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
U looked probabli 2go-ish dts why he askd u for ur username.,Upgrade urself nd watch ppl ask for ur twitter nd instagram account instead..,Crapish showoff undecided
Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by PervRocker: 7:19pm On Jan 16, 2015
OP don't blame him oo, u look like a 2go girl.
Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by simdam500(m): 11:55am On Mar 27, 2015
But I still use 2go... undecided
Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by Bowaley17(m): 5:34am On Jun 19, 2015
Ok
Re: He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name by Donvitalis(m): 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2016
Did he call subsequently? Are you guys dating now?

Just curious wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Time Of Sex In Relationships, Why Do Ladies Ask "So What Are We Now?" / Am Ugly &I Know It, PICS PROOF. Post Your Pics If Your Ugly, N Proud Of It / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.