Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

First Time Of Sex In Relationships, Why Do Ladies Ask "So What Are We Now?" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Time Of Sex In Relationships, Why Do Ladies Ask "So What Are We Now?" (5048 Views)

Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. / Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap / Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Time Of Sex In Relationships, Why Do Ladies Ask "So What Are We Now?" by tosyne2much(m): 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
You might have noticed this too. I don't know if many of them ask that question just to make you make promises or give them assurance that you will dump them

Though not all of them ask this question (to each lady her own style of asking),. Some would start shedding tears profusely after the deed and you just have to keep begging for forgiveness and start saying sweet words

Ladies in the house, pls could you shed more light on this

Guys have you ever experienced this ?

** Let pretence begin**

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: First Time Of Sex In Relationships, Why Do Ladies Ask "So What Are We Now?" by vizkiz: 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
conversation between I and sade after our first straffing

Sade: vizkiz, what are we now? embarassed

Me: baby, we are nothing but pencils in the hands of the creator tongue grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time Of Sex In Relationships, Why Do Ladies Ask "So What Are We Now?" by englishmart(m): 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
they want to be sure they gave the dodo to the right person
Re: First Time Of Sex In Relationships, Why Do Ladies Ask "So What Are We Now?" by elantraceey(f): 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
Lool , because they believe you've gotten what you want and all those i love you stories was probably fake.

1 Like

Re: First Time Of Sex In Relationships, Why Do Ladies Ask "So What Are We Now?" by englishmart(m): 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2015
elantraceey:
Lool , because they believe you've gotten what you want and all those i love you stories was probably fake.
fixed
Re: First Time Of Sex In Relationships, Why Do Ladies Ask "So What Are We Now?" by purplesummer(f): 6:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
...We are nothing but pencils in the hands of the creator! undecided

1 Like

Re: First Time Of Sex In Relationships, Why Do Ladies Ask "So What Are We Now?" by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
elantraceey:

@bolded, are u not a lady Why use "they" instead of "we"......

2 Likes

Re: First Time Of Sex In Relationships, Why Do Ladies Ask "So What Are We Now?" by buygala(m): 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
because they know that their kitten stinks.... Even the dead can perceive it cry

So they want to sharply know their position in life before the guy runs out of the room embarassed

1 Like

Re: First Time Of Sex In Relationships, Why Do Ladies Ask "So What Are We Now?" by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
ggrin:
When Dick wanna blow cattarh, Niggas be saying they are about to Cum, why
we gast tell u dat so as to let u knw if we re free to cum in or not...
Re: First Time Of Sex In Relationships, Why Do Ladies Ask "So What Are We Now?" by jmoore(m): 6:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
I no get experience for this matter.

1 Like

Re: First Time Of Sex In Relationships, Why Do Ladies Ask "So What Are We Now?" by KingTom(m): 6:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
Because they want to....
I don't know what to type grin
Re: First Time Of Sex In Relationships, Why Do Ladies Ask "So What Are We Now?" by elantraceey(f): 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
englishmart:
fixed

What did you fix?

2 Likes

Re: First Time Of Sex In Relationships, Why Do Ladies Ask "So What Are We Now?" by agoadiv(m): 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
op who was this gurl u fuccked today that said this?

was it nneka123cheesycheesycheesygrin

2 Likes

Re: First Time Of Sex In Relationships, Why Do Ladies Ask "So What Are We Now?" by elantraceey(f): 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
zick19:

@bolded, are u not a lady Why use "they" instead of "we"......

Because i've never asked .
Re: First Time Of Sex In Relationships, Why Do Ladies Ask "So What Are We Now?" by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
Some after the sex, they are like since you have gotten what you want now........blablabla

1 Like

Re: First Time Of Sex In Relationships, Why Do Ladies Ask "So What Are We Now?" by agoadiv(m): 6:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
vizkiz:
conversation between I and sade after our first straffing

Sade: vizkiz, what are we now? embarassed

Me: baby, we are nothing but pencils in the hands of the creator tongue grin
hahahahahhahahahahahahaha super tory
Re: First Time Of Sex In Relationships, Why Do Ladies Ask "So What Are We Now?" by Mcowubaba: 6:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tell her..we R even now...just joking oo..cheesy
Re: First Time Of Sex In Relationships, Why Do Ladies Ask "So What Are We Now?" by agoadiv(m): 6:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
ggrin:
When Dick wanna blow cattarh, Niggas be saying they are about to Cum, why
when kitty cat wanna throw spit gurls be singing bow woh songn dancing shoki on top bed
Re: First Time Of Sex In Relationships, Why Do Ladies Ask "So What Are We Now?" by alberto2k(m): 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
Funny enough i've experienced this

And when the question came on

I was just like "we've sinned, we need to see pope Albert for confession " smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time Of Sex In Relationships, Why Do Ladies Ask "So What Are We Now?" by falconey(m): 6:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
no girl has ask me that...........they are always tired to talk or move for the next 25seconds after it

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: First Time Of Sex In Relationships, Why Do Ladies Ask "So What Are We Now?" by Brugo(m): 6:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
Some folks are brain dead.

2 Likes

Re: First Time Of Sex In Relationships, Why Do Ladies Ask "So What Are We Now?" by naijaboiy: 6:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
"Now that you have got what you wanted are you happy now?"

I hate that statement like crazyy angry

Like seriously is it not two of us that both enjoyed it

Did I rape you?

Mtchew undecided

8 Likes

Re: First Time Of Sex In Relationships, Why Do Ladies Ask "So What Are We Now?" by englishmart(m): 6:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
elantraceey:

What did you fix?
I fixed the case
Re: First Time Of Sex In Relationships, Why Do Ladies Ask "So What Are We Now?" by englishmart(m): 6:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
alberto2k:
Funny enough i've experienced this

And when the question came on

I was just like "we've sinned, we need to see pope Albert for confession " smiley
go home and sin no more

4 Likes

Re: First Time Of Sex In Relationships, Why Do Ladies Ask "So What Are We Now?" by alberto2k(m): 6:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
englishmart:
go home come back tomorrow and sin more
grin
Re: First Time Of Sex In Relationships, Why Do Ladies Ask "So What Are We Now?" by Tallesty1(m): 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
englishmart:
they want to be sure they gave the dodo to the right person
Medicine after death, them for ask b4 giving nah......

Fish brain..

1 Like

Re: First Time Of Sex In Relationships, Why Do Ladies Ask "So What Are We Now?" by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hmmm! Young people and the topic of sex, just like 'music' to their ears.

2 Likes

Re: First Time Of Sex In Relationships, Why Do Ladies Ask "So What Are We Now?" by ronald4lif(m): 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Ugly &I Know It, PICS PROOF. Post Your Pics If Your Ugly, N Proud Of It / Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? / Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.