Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,582 members, 7,958,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:19 AM

Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) (6791 Views)

Sodom And Gomorrah!! Compilation Of Ratchetness Photos From Kenya Ladies (photo) / Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) / Question For The Ladies...[photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by noblegrex: 12:03am On Aug 05, 2015
Although its for ladies to comment bu as a guy I think any responsible girl should b abale to do all that.simple
Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by Funkychic(f): 11:57am On Aug 05, 2015
cheesy I am that I am nah.... Haba!!!
Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by olamigbemi(f): 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
Lol she is as good as useless!
Domestically: useless
Financially: she might be useless
Sexually:only God knows
Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by rudestmcblaze: 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
luigiajah:
BUHARI cheesy

Guy I hate u ehn!!! U don lemme laff till I spoil my fone speaker wif spittle wey dae fall from my mouth. because of u now my fone done dae sound like dose mallam chinko fones
Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by rudestmcblaze: 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
Thunday16:
A fool house wife...

NLers no go kill person with laff even for romance section

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sometimes Ladies Just Want Casual Sex, That's All, They Don't Want Relationship. / Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? / My Son Is So Grown Up - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.